The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 10-26-06 1
   RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... cahaya 10-26-06 5
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... Loree 10-26-06 2
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... Loree 10-26-06 3
   zzzzzz AyaK 10-26-06 4
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... Loree 10-26-06 6
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... TheWanderer 10-26-06 7
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... aquariaqueen 10-26-06 8
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... michel 10-26-06 9
   RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... TheWanderer 10-26-06 10
       RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... aquariaqueen 10-26-06 11
           RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... TheWanderer 10-26-06 12
   RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... xwraith27 10-26-06 14
 RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thr... Wallflower66 10-26-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Must try to care -- must try to care --

-- failing...

...feel like going out and catching movie instead...

...anyone got popcorn?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Now I wish you'd gone out to see that movie... your review would have been more entertaining than this week's almost-total-waste-of-air-time Survivor showing.

(Free popcorn for the reviewer!)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
OK I still haven't learned anything new. It is mostly fluff.

10-26-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
They show that Nate was told about the JP vote. But he thought it was a bad idea. That is why he didn't vote for him. But he knew in advance.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "zzzzzz"
Anyone for tennis?

10-26-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
So what is the meaning of that green bottle that Jeff gives to the losing tribe?

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Okay... so where are the spoiler updates that are supposed to be kept from us West Coasters? Although I must admit this season is boring, my curiousity for this train wreck still exists. What picqued my interest, is during the joint TC, instead of pulling Christina to their side after hearing her own tribe wants to get rid of her, they pull Nate. The stupidity is beyond belief! I guess if nothing else, Jonathan being a writer will have plenty of material to write his expose.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
A lot of new footage....

Some behind the scenes on getting JP out.

Great rendition of Amazing Grace.

How about the white gal wiping running make-up under her eyes....this wasn't day 1, was it?

Didn't need to see Cai Boi knock out the fledgling again.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Thailand was such a great season (yeah right!) it seems they are copying the voluntary switch. In the season previews, Jeff says: "You have 10 seconds to decide whether or not you want to change your fate in this game."

10-26-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
So who got the boot?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-26-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
This was a re-cap week...........with some new scenes.

10-26-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Shows you how much I'm paying attention!
Thanks!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
I believe Probst said in an interview that they did offer voluntary switching but no one accepted. Maybe that's what the previews meant.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-26-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S13 EP7 - East Coast Update Thread"
Since Estee's off at the movies, I'll start the chat thread!
Long Island Tea Thursday at http://www.myinfochat.com/ in the government room!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •