The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pre-merge dynamics ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pre-merge dynamics ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Since there will be a recrap next Thursday, we have several weeks to chew the fat. I think it's a great time to make our pre-merge predictions and theories as to the progress of the game. Last night really showed us alot. We start to see how some of the groups/alliances/paranoid personalities/whatever are starting to think about.

For example, Cowboy identified the white tribe as all intact. He worried that once the tribes merge that they would pick us all off. He's not as dumb as he looks...last night we were intentionally shown Candice and her communication to Adam...She blew him a big kiss when he arrived, and then he spoke about how it was all Candice in the challenge, and then she whispers, I LOVE YOU!!! Some of these DAWS had to have SEEN it I hope and pray. These two are tight....they are obvious, blinded by their attraction. Should the tribes merge, the white tribe could do serious damage, I wonder if Becky/Yul/Sundra see this?

We also saw how Nathan does not trust the Asians. He wants to vote off Jenny, for comparable reasons that CB had. Nate may feel tied to Parv at this point, and may think he could infiltrate the original Raro tribe. Note how he did go to Rebecca to go to bat for Cristina. I can definately see Nate orchestrating a Jenny/Brad boot pre-merge...he doesn't trust the Asians.

Then in the power 5 alliance, we see a HUGE crack!!! Yul says his alliance of 5 is tight, but the girls don't trust Jonathan...ah, Yul, that's a contradiction! The girls don't trust Jonathan, they are suspicious of him, so maybe he should be too? Yul will never win this game, he is so conflicted. Will he stick with the girls or live by his own decisions?

If the Yul/Becky/Sundra were smart, they might ditch the two original Raro's(that could/will reunite) with the others from the nu Raro tribe come merge, and get Ozzy IN! Perhaps this is what could happen... Becky and Yul are smart, can't they see that what cb had said did have some merit? I know that Ozzy has to see it as well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pre-merge dynamics ... michel 10-21-06 1
   RE: Pre-merge dynamics ... emydi 10-22-06 3
       RE: Pre-merge dynamics ... michel 10-22-06 4
 RE: Pre-merge dynamics ... Loree 10-22-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pre-merge dynamics ..."
For now we only know Raro saw Candice's exchange with Adam since she was sitting in the back row. Raro, being one player down, needs the extra player and will go after her vote if she makes the merge. That also means they need to keep Adam.

One thing we don't know is the timing of the merge. I tend to think along with others that it could be at 12, so only 1 more boot before then. So lets look at it like that first: If Aitu goes to TC, Flicka is gone because they could still see the merge a few days away and Ozzy is needed. From Insider, we learned that Ozzy has an agreement with Yul, promising to be honest with each other, and that the 3 girls are very tight. He's planning on using the provider factor to get the vote aimed at Jonathan, if needed. Smart, isn't he?

If Raro returns to TC, then there is little doubt Jenny would be booted. They'd need Brad for any physical challenges.

If they merge at 10 with 1 boot coming from Aitu and 2 from Raro then Flicka/Jenny and Brad will be going to LL. If the last boot is from Aitu, it will be a battle between Ozzy and Jonathan unless they saw Candice's exchange.

What about after the merge? There are too many scenarios now but one that is interesting is the following: If they merge at 12 with 6 Aitus and 6 Raros, I see an alliance of Candice, Sundra, Becky, Yul, Adam, Parvati and Nate taking over the game and targeting Jonathan and Brad with Ozzy slipping through the cracks maybe just long enough to break up that huge alliance.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pre-merge dynamics ..."
Forehead's theory is that they merge at 11 with a 9 person jury see TDT thread!!

We can see that Flicka is next by editing and the previews so Aitu must lose the next IC in Ep 8 on Nov 2

Brad is said just to miss the jury. So if there is a 9 person jury, he would go at 12 Ep 9 on Nov 9. Could Jenny raise enough stink with Adam about him voting for her at the last TC that they switch it up and boot him before the upcoming merge? We know Nate is wary of the Asians hooking back up...maybe bc it is closer to merge, Nate agrees with Adam and Jenny to go after Brad. Parv will go along with them and Rebecca will do anything to save herself. She is sort of playing a Sandra game but I don't think she has the tribe to help her get farther post merge.

Merge at 12

Whites 4-Parv Adam Candice Jon
Asians 3-Jenny Brad Yul
Blacks 3-Rebecca Sundra Nate
Latinos 1-Ozzy the Underdog!

Post merge, then will Jon and Candice continue to stay with Yul/Becky/Sundra and Ozzy. Jon would be stupid not to-but he may try to play both sides of the fence in his chess game and may lose bc he's playing the game too much.

Candice has the Adam thing but if she switches, she'll be a target of the BIG alliance and not be that valuable to Adam and Parv and Nate...it's best she hold cover under the BIG ALLIANCE biggies like Sundra will do. They need to play a UTR game.

Where do Jenny and Rebecca fall, they could be the first casualties of war esp if Yul is caused to use the HI vis a vis Nate figuring out stuff on Aitu in Ep 8. They don't have the cover that Becky Sundra and Candice do.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pre-merge dynamics ..."
A merge at 11 now!! Raro would be going down to 5 after another boot. 5 is so important that you have to have your strongest team. The guys must have talked about booting Jenny so Brad's vote may have been expected.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pre-merge dynamics ..."
I would love to know what Nate learns at the Aitu camp. I think he could have a big say in who Raro wants to target once they merge. Ozzy and Yul would be the obvious choices. Ozzy has been seen as the great swimmer. But Yul looks like the strongest and yes, Nate does seem to worry about the Asians. Could this be how the hidden idol gets played? Maybe Yul will be targeted early once they merge. Then he would have to play it to save himself.

Who would be the biggest target at Raru to the Aitu tribe when they merge? Candice would probably try to save Adam. And they may like Nate after stealing him and hope to use him. So that does not look good for Brad. He looks strong and I do not see Becky trying to save him. If the Armpit alliance is strong they may have the biggest say in the decision and target Brad.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •