The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Okay, Yul has a bandage on his foot...Flicka is in idiot, talking camp dynamics in front of Nate. Target on her back. To me that looks like Ozzy up in the coconuts??? Why does Ozzy's stock skyrocket??? Are we finally going to see who Ozzy is aligned with? Is he going to be a swing vote?

Who is going to lose the RC, and which one is going to be on EI?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-20-06 1
   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 2
       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-20-06 3
           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 4
               RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-20-06 5
                   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 6
                       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps byoffer 10-20-06 7
                           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 9
                               RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 10-20-06 13
                                   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 14
                       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-20-06 8
                           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Loree 10-22-06 17
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 10
   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps emydi 10-20-06 11
       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-20-06 12
           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-20-06 15
               RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-20-06 16
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-22-06 18
   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps mimo 10-22-06 19
       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps italiansadie 10-22-06 20
           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps michel 10-22-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

This ep is actually Ep 8 on NOv. 2

Ep 7 is A CLOSER LOOK A RECRAP Of a CRAPPY 1st Half??? since when is 7 half of 20? I guess it's the new math. I checked on my DVR last nite after I read OFG's post. It's bc of WS Sunday nite on NBC is 3 hours of HEROES (WATCH THIS IF YOU CAN GREAT SHOW!!) not a football game

So 2 weeks for a new ep.

I am wondering if what makes Ozzy's stock go up is the same thing that Jiffy is talking about when he says something will happen that will make us pull for an underdog....

Yes Flicka is toast next and time Aitu goes to IC pre merge

Jenny is toast over on Raro...

Bc of recrap I'm back to thinking an early boot maybe either at at F12/F11 with a double boot ep?

T minus 20 mins for BR to post no early merge

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
If there is a recrap next week, why didn't the preview say "...in two weeks"? I don't think there is a recrap next week, that info may be off. WHY would they do a recrap now? We haven't even had enough time to forget about the early boots yet.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

10-20-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

My DVR says next week is A CLOSER LOOK-A review of what has occurred...Its' the World Series BR. Not even a FOOTBALL GAME on Sunday nite on NBC. Sunday Nite Football is getting a little better ratings than Survivor this year.

They didn't say in 2 weeks bc they don't want to get fans mad bc of RECRAP

Here's the tv guide for Oct 26 click on Survivor and it comes up as A CLOSER LOOK

but those yahoos if you click say the next 2 eps are Oct 27 and NOv 3 which are fridays...that's a mistake

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx

what about the early merge?

10-20-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
And Survivor's *never* been on the same night as a World Series game in the last five years?

If they do have a recrap next week it seems like a last-minute decision because the preview was business as usual, as if they didn't have time to change it.

What's with all the early merge questions? I don't think there will be an early merge, although it wasn't a bad theory.

10-20-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Check the link to TV GUIDE There is A RECRAP you have RECRAP DENIAL!!

Yes it has been up against WS in the past but maybe didn't do so well...bc Thursday is always Game 5 and can be deciding game. This year Survivor isn't doing as well bc of ABC's Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy as its lead in.

With Nov sweeps coming up they didn't want to waste a week on recrap so this works out well. So instead of going up against WS in late Oct and losing they must have decided just recently see KOALA CHICK's posts to add another show in Dec and move finale to week before Christmas.

Early merge...with Recrap back on...there will need to be another double boot ep...so I'm back to my theory that the DB is AFTER merge and the merge is early maybe just one week and F11 and F10 go the same time or it could be a regular merge at 10 but a double boot ep that nite.

ETA: If the merge stays at F10 and no Double boot before then then the Merge is Thanksgiving week

Ep 7 RECRAP October 26
Ep 8 F13 goes November 2
Ep 9 F12 goes November 9
Ep10 F11 goes November 16
Ep11 F10 goes November 23 Thanksgiving MERGE
Ep12 F9 goes November 30
Ep13 F8 goes December 7
Ep14 F7 goes December 14

F6 has to be fit in above in DB ep

Ep15 F5-Winner December 17 SUNDAY FINALE

Where is the next DB ep likely to come? s most likely Ep 9 or 10 bc they may not want to do that important ep on a Holiday. I really think the Family visit is that day...it'd be appropriate. I think DB may be the same week as the merge to shake things up with an early merge at 12. Could there be an even no of Raro v. Aitu at merge if Flicka goes Ep 8?

Ep 7 RECRAP October 26
Ep 8 F13 goes November 2
Ep 9 EARLY MERGE F12 and F11 goes November 9
Ep10 F10 (Brad?) goes November 16
Ep11 F9 goes November 23 Thanksgiving Family Visit? (see TDT tip on Brad going before FV)
Ep12 F8 goes November 30
Ep13 F7 goes December 7
Ep14 F6 goes December 14
Ep15 F5-Winner December 17 SUNDAY FINALE

So Back to my prior hypothesis that more people meet back up. After last nite's ep about all the original tribes hooking back up...I think it may be a real possibility.

10-20-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Yes, I have Recrap Denial because I can't see what they are going to fill up an hour with at this point. They may as well just pre-empt it with something else altogether.

But apparently it's happening. I still think it's fishy that the preview didn't mention it so maybe it wasn't originally planned for this week.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
I can't see what they are going to fill up an hour with at this point.

LOL, BR. They have already showed us 6 hours of crap, so it doesn't seem a stretch to edit that down to 1 hour. They will also show us some "previously unaired footage", just to keep us interested.

It will be crap, we know it will be crap, and yet we will all watch hoping for a gem.

10-20-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is a moronic idea.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Just for Brownroach... ;)

10-20-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Okay, okay! LOL, VG.

I still reserve the right to grumble about it, though.

10-20-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
I think they just decided to do a recrap and add another week onto the season in December VERY RECENTLY. Around the time that KoalaChick posted her thread about Finale being on Dec 17 with 15 eps. It doesn't take that long to put together a recrap. Probably lots of CB bc they lost their "best character"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
The recrap may show what we have missed on Exile Island. We never saw Candice or Adam when they were there. Plus we missed the wine party at Raru. I just hope we don't have to see anymore about Billy being in love with Candice.

10-20-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Yes that is Ozzy getting coconuts, not Nate. Ozzy's stock is skyrocketing because he continues to excel in the challenges and at providing food for the camp. And he's sociable and articulate and he didn't go along with Plan Voodoo (unlike Flicka, who clearly signed her death warrant with her Jonathan vote).

10-20-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Yes, just a continuation of what Jonathan started to talk about last nite during his conf. at the same time he was in the boat fishing with Ozzy.

As an aside...we finally saw the "WILDCARD" conf. about CB from JOnathan.. VS had talked about that several weeks ago when the previews for the Boobie nest incident show said that CB was a wildcard but it wasn't actually said during the ep.

I still think the underdog "happening" that Jiffy talked about will be about Ozzy too.

10-20-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Well, "his stock sky-rocketing" seems to imply more than just the same thing from Ozzy...perhaps he gets alot of attention from Nate, the outsider, and the others begin to look at him om terms of what he can actually do for them...

I wasn't surprised to see Ozzy vote for Cowboy last night at all, CB and Flicka both gave their word with the Becky vote and they went behind Ozzy's back. He can't trust them...

Also wanted to point out that there are NO preview vidcaps, whatsoever from the Raro tribe....is it that boring over there, or is ALL of the action over at Aitu, could Aitu be going to TC next?

10-20-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Well, "his stock sky-rocketing" seems to imply more than just the same thing from Ozzy...

Plan Voodoo made more than one person start feeling paranoid and/or suspicious. Ozzy's stock may rise simply because some other people's stock begins to fall...

10-20-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

Plan Voodoo made more than one person start feeling paranoid and/or suspicious. Definately it had to have made Jonathan and Candice a bit paranoid and suspicious... Ozzy stock may rise simply because some other people's stock begins to fall...

Definately agree with that statement, BR. But, it really makes me feel that Ozzy will be the one that they are all courting...he's going to find himself as the swing voter...a powerful, yet dangerous position to be in. But, who will be the two at odds? Obviously it will not be Ozzy...

We see the girls oogling Ozzy as he shimmy's up the coconut tree, could they be plotting against the one they do not trust, Jonathan?

We also know that Jonathan knows that Flicka was not with him last night...might he try to sway the group to get rid of their last wild card?

10-22-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
...so are the armpit girls oogling Ozzy or Nate...sure looks like Ozzy to me...and is the "he's so good looking comment apply to Nate or Ozzy?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Was the comment, "he's so good looking" or "So, good looking" ? In the first they're talking about someone, which could be Ozzy in the tree (but frankly could also apply to Yul or Nate, in my opinion!! ) If they second, they're addressing someone, which could easily be Sundra talking to Nate since they seemed to be friendly in their first tribe....

italiansadie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail italiansadie Click to send private message to italiansadie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Sundra to Candice about Ozzy:

I listened to it quite a few times, and I'm pretty sure she says "Like a monkey" "Just like a monkey" "He looks like a monkey" or something along those lines.

Go Ozzy!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Welcome to the Boards Italiansadie and good catch. Sundra does say "Like a monkey" about Ozzy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •