The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 1
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 2
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... alwaysintruble1 10-19-06 3
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 18
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 10-19-06 7
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-20-06 31
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 4
 Reward Challenge bebekid 10-19-06 5
   RE: Reward Challenge seahorse 10-19-06 22
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 6
 Oh the survivor irony... KObrien_fan 10-19-06 8
   RE: Oh the survivor irony... Flowerpower 10-19-06 10
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 9
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... HistoryDetective 10-19-06 11
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-19-06 12
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... dabo 10-19-06 27
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 13
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-19-06 14
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... HootieMcBoobie 10-19-06 21
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... seahorse 10-19-06 23
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... bobstew617 10-19-06 24
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 10-20-06 32
           RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-20-06 35
               RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Scarlett O Hara 10-21-06 41
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 15
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-19-06 17
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 10-20-06 33
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 10-19-06 16
 Post episode chat Wallflower66 10-19-06 19
 RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Scarlett O Hara 10-19-06 20
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... KObrien_fan 10-19-06 25
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... seahorse 10-20-06 30
           RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... PepeLePew13 10-22-06 42
   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-19-06 26
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... dabo 10-19-06 28
           RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-20-06 40
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... xwraith27 10-20-06 29
       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 10-20-06 34
           RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-20-06 36
               RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 10-20-06 37
                   RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 10-20-06 38
                       RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 10-20-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Thought I'd poke my head in here, I'm very eager to see Cowboy get the big boot!

10-19-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

It's night time, at Raro...they came back from TC, Rebecca notes that it didn't mean to come out, Adam responded and she got her feelings hurt, Adam says, you're annoying after she accuses him of being rude. Brad says she's used to being in control...Cristinna is pissed, she doesn't understand, she's holding her head up high, through tears, DARN it, she's wearing the hat first, thought Jonathan would...

...hey, where is everyone???

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

Actually Flo, Brad (i think) was shown wearing a hat in his confessional before Christina.

When did he get a hat???

10-19-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Oh really, DRAT!!! I had Brad first and then I changed it to Jonathan!! Bummer!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Um... Game Seven. Other priorities tonight.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
you should have watched Survivor

10-19-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Aitu: Ozzy is saying how he has his favorite spot, special places in the coral where he can catch easily10 fish, Jon says he can hold his breath for 2 and half minutes, but he's the biggest threat, if merger came we wouldn't want him around because he 's too strong

Flicka and Yul, tree mail about winning their first feast, nothing in it about bringing the idol. Cowboy wants to bring it, tangaroa is the "extra member" of the tribe....more like he's missing an extra member, HAHAHAHA

Jon says don't bring it as it's like sticking it in their faces that we won it, so he gets mad at the others and says forget it, we won't bring it, yul says he's hardheaded and unpredictable....UNDERSTATEMENT!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-19-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Reward Challenge"
Is this what Survivor has come to? The challenge is essentially girl-on-girl and guy-on-guy mud wrestling.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I liked the challenge.

10-19-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Reward: Feast, lamb shanks, apple cider....winning tribe will feast and get knowledge when they get to sit in on the other tribes TC...sitting out is Cowboy

Challenge is each tribe has 3 members on the post

Aitu: Candice, Ozzy, Sundra
Raro: Jenny, Nate, Cristina

Candice is not budging but Jenny is off, Candice gets back on the post, they are dragging Jenny Candice is awesome! Jenny is out, then Jon and Yul taking on Nate. Nate is off the pole. Nate is wild, they are pushing Candice, Nate is on the line before Candice is! WOW was I wrong about this one!@$%#%^

Now Flicka is choking Cristina, and saying stay away from my neck, Christina is pulling Flicka's drawers down, Adam and Brad getting ozzy across, now Parv and Rebecca are going after Sundra, Cristina is pulling the hair now, Becky pulling, Sundra is not off the pole, Cristina is not giving up but they do it and Aitu win....Wow, that was fun!

Aitu goes to TC first, votes someone out, then enjoys feast while they watch Raro's TC, in addition there will be one more surprise.....WHAT COULD IT BE>>>>>Not an Individual Immunity bestowed????

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Oh the survivor irony..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

The last time NuAitu went to TC Cao Boi claimed that Becky was a weak princess...because of her strength today she helped win food for the tribe and the tribe will vote out the challenge sit out, the weak and annoying Cao Boi

10-19-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Oh the survivor irony..."
Hallelujah!!! KO!!!

10-19-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Post Rc: Aitu: Yeah, those guys kicked my #####, Sundra was SO proud, Ozzy says it came down to the girls, Flicka says she never wrestled a cop before, Flicka says, she was pulling my hair and pulling my clothes off, we won ourselves a great feast, but hard to come back and know that some one is going home.

Now we have Cowboy with this dream, he was dealing with this supernatural beings, an old lady that had an american express card, you need three of them, three of them, that's how you can defeat the idol, flush it out, WHOA. Plan voodoo would split the votes between Jonathan and Candice, it gets the idol out and played and gets rid of one of them....Jonathan has had the most time on ei, he's been there twice, they have 5 members in tact(the white tribe) if we get altogether they can knock us all out....

Raro: Nate caught octopus...Cristina in the shore, TC tonight, I'm bummed, I'm probably the next one out, they think I'm overbearing, she asks Brad if he will give me a chance, and Brad says of course, and she asks Parv and she says, I don't know who I'm voting for tonight, she doesn't know what to expect, but she's going to try and talk to some people, she's apologizing to Adam...

He says that she is the outsider of the tribe, she's trying to get us to go against each other, Adam talks to Jenny, says we
ve got the game plan and we are sticking to it...Now she's talking to Nate, Nate says she's good, she gave her all today, now Nate is talkking to Rebecca, she would do her best for us if we give her a chance, and he says that he's scared if Jenny gets back with her Asians....she could cut us off, Jenny is sweet but I don't know if I can trust her, but Cristina is strong....Nate is liking Cristina more and would rather see Jenny go...

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
This is the first time I have watched this season. Does Cowboy always talk nonsense?

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
You ain't seen nothing.
It's sad to be without your meds.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Don't you remember the commercial: This is your brain, this is your brain on CaoBoi? It's classic.

10-19-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Aitu: Flicka and Cowboy are stretching...Jon says that Cowboy is a genuine threat, we won the challenge, but it's the game, and now we have to go to TC, CB is a wild card and we have to vote him off,

Cowboy has theory that the white alliance is going to take over the game, (Sundra says she's suspicious of Jon(Sundra is). Becky is talking to Yul

Yul says he's saying he's in a tight alliance with Candice/Yul/Becky/Jonathan/Sundra, the girls want to vote off Jonathan, and if everybody else is suspicious of him, I don't know why, but maybe I should be too...

Ozzy doesn't know if plan voodoo is a good plan or not, Yul wants to play with honesty and trust, but he's finding it hard, for him it's how far can I get in this game and who do I trust, CB, says that we have plan voodoo in effect,

Jonathan says he will be shocked, if he does get voted off than the conspiracy is much bigger than I can picture....

What's with the idol, CB? Jiffy says that he didn't ask for it, CB says than he will be just another member here. Ozzy is questioned. CB says he's either misunderstood, I'm hated or loved, but with time people will see that I mean well. Yul says that Jonathan is a natural leader, good at articulating his opinion, Jon says he doesn't patronize or talk down to anyone.

Ozzy, how are you going to vote, the tribe is gelling, and Ozzy says he's going to search his heart, and hopefully go on...
CB, wants to find a weakness in the queen...Jiffy says, what do you mean by "the queen", CB says it represents II, so tonight's vote is to expose the hidden II, and he says yes...Jiffy says play the II after the vote...

Jonathan is first voter, he votes Cowboy, then Sundra, Flicka votes Jonathan, sorry I lost my trust in you, CB votes Candice, Jiffy will tally...

WOOOHOOOO:

First vote: CBoy, then Candice, 1 to 1, then Jonathan, then Cowboy, then Cowboy, then 6th person voted out of Survivor, Cowboy, unless you have the II, yeah, like Yul would give it to YOU....you need to learn to think before you ACT!!!

Hard parts over, food and eavesdropping, go to the jury section...CB says wonderful experience, didn't make it as far as I thought, most vulnerable among the Asian people, I trusted them, I should have known better.....bitter much????

Raro enters, shot of Cristina...ozzy smiles...Candice blows a kiss to ADAM....STOOOOOOOPID!!!! Aitu gets lamb chops and apple sider and Raro has to watch!

10-19-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Idiots!
Should have taken Christina.
]

HootieMcBoobie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HootieMcBoobie Click to send private message to HootieMcBoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
>Idiots!
>Should have taken Christina.
>]

Totally agree!!!! They would have had a definate vote when it came to the merge!!!

10-19-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
I would have loved to have seen that.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Originally I thought when they decided to kidnap Nate, that was a good move becasue they would have a greater advantage in the next reward challenge, but I think you're right. Taking Christina would have made Raro rethink what they were going to do (unless Jenny was the next logical choice)

Now Aitu might pay for their decision when we see that Nate is hearing all their discussions--you don't thin he's oing to tell his Raro tribemantes when he returns???!

On the preview for next week-it will interesting to see who goes to EI--it will doubly suck for them--no chance for the hidden II and bad weather to boot! There's not much on that island to protect you.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
I assumed they took Nate because they thought he'd be on their team in the RC -- but if I'm remembering correctly, Jeff said they would have Nate *until* the next reward challenge? I don't think he specified *through* the reward challenge (although that's what they did with Rupert).

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

10-20-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Yes Jiffy said up UNTIL the RC so when they got to the next challenge Nate would return to Raro to compete with Raro in RC

I really think it was just Aitu being nice to Nate who is a really funny and nice guy...Aitu was not too smart though--Cristina was the def. boot and it would have caused a little uproar and one of the guys could have possibly left (although I'm sure it would have been Jenny 5-1)--even the woman of Koror figured out the boot and gave Ibe II in Palau

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Yes Jiffy said up UNTIL the RC so when they got to the next challenge Nate would return to Raro to compete with Raro in RC

emydi ... I rewatched the show tonight and Jiffy said they would keep Nate THROUGH the Reward Challenge. So I think Nate will be working for the Aitus on the next RC.

10-19-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Okay, now for the RARO TC: Still can't believe Candice blows a big kiss to ADUMB!!!!

Aitu's are pigging out, CB just voted out, Adumb says he doesn't like lamb or Apple cider, and we have alot at our camp so it doesn't bother me a bit, Nathan says that I guess we didn't have enough(referring to the challenge today), Jiffy says how frustrating is it, Adumb talks about Candice, how great she was, while Candice whispers to him, I LOVE YOU, oh she is toast, I hope.... Brad says it's not about one particular challenge, it should be about who's working at camp, Christina, says keep our heads up high, Brad is asked about Cristina, she took some hits at the last TC, did you feel bad for her, and he says yes, I did, Jenny says that Cristina was mad, it was embarrassing and Christina says it did bother her, she let her guard down and they are my friends, this AM I competed and gave it my all, Adumb, says she worked really hard in the challenge, he says it's her personality that just clashes with ours she can't help that, that's just the way she is, Nate, says right now we wnat to be the a4th quarter crew that comes back from behind, Aitu gets to kidnap one member from the raro tribe, they will be immune, come over to your side, have some of your food, go back to your tribe/camp and be with you through the next RC....they pick Nate...

shot of Cristina, Yul shakes his hand, Flicka rubs his back, eat and dig in, Parv can't believe it, now your vote, RAro:

Jenny is up, shot of Cristina, then Rebecca, Adumb votes Cristina, you are a nice woman but our tribes stronger without you, then Cristina votes Jenny, then ...tally

Aitu must leave before the vote, they all wave to Nate, then the tally: First vote: Jenny, Christina, Jenny 2 to 1, Crisina, tied 2 to 2, Cristina , seventh person voted out of Cook Islands, Cristina.... she gets up and leaves, doesn't say one word to them. Pan to Parv, got rid of Christina because she didn't fit in...go back to camp...LOSERS

10-19-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Blowing kisses and mouthing "I love you." to Adam...
how stupid can you get.

10-20-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
I was waiting for her to stand up and start taking off her clothes...

10-19-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Man, I missed the "next time on Survivor....but I think Nate says something and Ozzy's stock rises, as he holds up a ton of fish, (perhaps we will see Ozzy get someone in his alliance?????...anyone?), and for someone it's going to be HE** on EI as there are tons of thunderstorms...

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-19-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Post episode chat"
I was waiting for Estee to post, but...

Anyone want to chat at http://www.myinfochat.com/, in the Government room?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Great job, FloPo -- a nice read, indeed!

And, I second the motion, how STUPID could Candice be! She is most certainly TOAST!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

At least it wasn't Billy that she was mouthing the words "I love you" to...

10-20-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
30. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
You know Billy is feeling even worse now than when he was booted

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
And I wonder how Perv-ati is feeling after she drooled all over her "baby monkey" earlier. Ah well, at least she has Nate to console her or maybe half of Los Angeles to do it.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

10-19-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
Nope, they're too stupid on Aitu. However, I think they will realize it post merge that CB was right about the white alliance.

From the previews for the Nov 2 ep next week is recrap (world series...there isn't even a sunday nite football game) Flicka is yaking about the last vote in front of Nate and Yul and others don't like it. They will get rid of Flicka next. Ozzy isn't even with her anymore. They won't lose 2 ICs before a merge occurs. Jenny looks like she is toast the next time they go to TC.

With a recrap happening...there now still needs to be another double boot...I'm back to thinking that an early merge may occur at F12 or F11 and the 2nd db will be POST MERGE!

But yes Candice was stupid...she likes to throw that "love" word around a lot doesn't she. But I guess only mashed potato comments cause a boot Love makes the world go round

CB's plan IN THEORY was a great one, he just was the wrong one to bring it up (too annoying) and he brought it up to the wrong person...one with HI. Bc if it was a 3J-3C-2CB vote they would have revoted minus C and J and the remaining 6 would have voted Jon. I guess Yul et al thought it was too soon and did not want everyone to know the jon/candice did not have HI.

CB was very prophetic imo to think whites will realin. The Asians are worried about the whites and the blacks (nate)are worried about the Asians(jenny)!! I think if Nate had voted it would have voted Jenny for a 4-3 vote. Parvati is def still with Adam. Brad suprisingly votes Jenny. They really don't trust one another.

It was odd that they picked Nate to give immunity to. Cristina would have been a better tactical choice. It would have forced them to pick the next one Jenny. If you looked, Jon really did not have a say in it he kept looking at Raro he looked like he may have mouthed something but I couldn't tell. Candice probably stupidly said Adum UGH but I think they just like Nate and he was the most humble at TC about the food (adum was too cocky) and I think they just wanted to be nice and give Nate some lamb. Also after CB put it in their head about a white alliance Parv Adam weren't going to be picked. The Asians didn't want to be seen as trying to get another one back on their side, so they just picked someone from a smaller orig. tribe HIki. BUt Cristina was the much better choice.

FYI: FOBers there were multiple blurs of Candice and Jenny that I saw during the challenge. After seeing the challenge, I thought Raro guys would win and went with Nate I thought he would be anchor. But I think SUndra was the winner. I would have picked Flicka if I had stayed w Aitu win. I wonder how they will score it??

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
TCs last a lot longer than what we see edited for TV, the kidnapping of Nate may have been decided simply because he's Mr. Food Supply. That has a certain logic to it.

10-20-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
40. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
You know what, as I was doing my love list over in fanatics I realized something. Ozzy was the one that said Nate's name and it looked like Flicka was heavily involved...maybe they were paying Nate back for being the nicest one when they visited Raro...I don't know who else I would have wanted to spend anytime with from Raro (maybe Rebecca)

Strategically it would have been better to kidnap Cristina but I think the "alliance" threw Ozzy and Flicka a bone and said okay to the Nate pick. ALthough I still think Ozzy has a secret alliance with Yul and Becky and Jonathan...

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 05:15 AM (EST)

Oops! Just read a different recap. I originally thought that Nate would stay with Aitu through the next IC. Since the kidnapping lasts only through the next RC, I'll have to agree that Cristina or Jenny would be a better choice of "victim".

10-20-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
34. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
I didn't catch it when they showed the votes last night, but on TES this morning they replayed Jeff holding up Jenny's vote for "Christina" -- she drew a gun on the right pointing at Christina's name! Harry asked Cristina, "how did you feel about that?..."

10-20-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
36. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
well,what did Cr say? Giving jenny the ben of doubt could it have just been bc she was a cop? But there was no love lost btw those 2.

10-20-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
37. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
You can see the picture here. She drew lines coming out of the barrel going toward Cristina's name.

10-20-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
38. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
thx BR Jenny's like school on Saturday....

NO CLASS

10-20-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
39. "RE: S13 EP6 - East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

Though it's obvious Cristina was completely clueless about, oh, everything. Now she feels bad about JP. He really did have her back, and so did Nate, and even Brad was willing to vote for Jenny. If she hadn't pushed to get her ally JP out (and had learned to shut her trap), Stephannie would have gone and then Jenny, and Cristina would still be there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •