The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-06 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

State Of The Spoiling – Season #13 Episode 6

For an update of what occurred last week, please read Frisky’s funny summary in Bashers and last week’s East Coast Update here

In short, the Aitu women annoyed Cao Boi and us comparing armpit hair growth, Flicka annoyed Raro with her trash talk, Cao Boi invaded and annoyed Raro with his dragon stories, Jonathan annoyed Yul by telling everyone the idol has been found, Stephannie annoyed Nate by asking for mashed potatoes and Nate send her to LoserLodge, annoying us who wanted Cristina to go.

If you haven’t yet, please also read our Community Guidelines
and our Spoiler Guidelines.

Spoiling this season has been back to basics. The biggest long term spoiler we’ve had, has been a heavy metal dude’s phone list. It seems that all the sources and inside informants are snoozing. We do have late boot informations from a guy named Darnell. What kind of username is Darnell? I… wait… *looks up*…OK, but I didn’t know any better. As I was saying, EPMB laughed at us early on, when he served both the delirious Billy and the bossy JP’s boots on silver platters and telling us which team was winning the crucial first IC after tribal rearrangement. Yet our PTTE lists were all wrong (well mine mainly), and our votes were off the mark, all because we thought it couldn’t be that simple. Thankfully, last week changed all that and we were prepared to see Stephannie go to Loser Lodge. Can we make it two weeks in a row?

The episode this week is:

Plan VOODOO

It was brought to us by Forehead . It first seemed to be related to Flicka who is in a roller derby team named the “Voodoo Dolls” but the previews tell us that the plan is Cao Boi’s attempt at getting rid of the hidden idol.

We have Cao Boi planning and Yul nervously listening

How deep is the conspiracy? Does Cao Boi tell Flicka and does she comes up with the name? The Forehead theory points us in the direction of the hippy or the firedancer as Aitu’s boot.

But that will not be the only boot, as noted in Flower Power’s Preview vidcaps thread.

There will be two boots

Jeff tells both tribes; Tribal Council tonight!

We also see that Cristina is feeling upset after the last TC and Adam responds.

But what is misdirection and what are the real clues?

Speaking of SeeBS misdirection, Tribephyl brings us this week’s teasers:

1) One survivor proposes "PlanVoodoo", a plan to expose the hidden immunity idol if it's been found. Will they be able to convince their fellow survivors to go along with the idea or will this plan backfire on the creator?

From the previews, we know this is Cao Boi and since all his ideas backfire, (remember his quote after raiding the boobie nest: “What am I doing stupid things for”) we shouldn’t expect this to be different!

2) Tension is in the air after members of Raro admit they have major problems with one of their tribe members. Has this survivor already dug their own grave or will they be able to win back over their tribemates?

Again, the previews tell us this is Cristina.

3) One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

This one created more of a debate: Cristina again or another outsider? Jenny also seems to be in a dangerous position and is less likely to shine in a challenge where self-defense techniques should help a policewoman.

4) The survivors are left in a state of shock when a surprise twist to the game is revealed at the reward challenge.

The double Boot. Even the icon can't fool us, we aren't shocked. Do the tribes really seem shocked?

No, I didn't think so.

5) One survivor continues to be the main provider in hopes of securing their position in the tribe. Will these efforts work or are they just setting themselves up as a threat in the game?

“They” is Ozzy and most agree that “they” will be a target only after the merge.

Volcanic Glass brought the CBS press release which gives more details:
After a feast is put on the line for reward, the castaways are left in shock when host Jeff Probst tells both tribes they’ll be going to Tribal Council that night.

The feast seems unlikely to be like Palau’s when one tribe ate beef stew in front of the famished losers. There is no vidcap evidence anyway.

Cristina feels alienated from her tribe after Adam says she is annoying.

This confirms that clue #2 is Cristina but it stresses Adam’s role in calling her out, adding more comments to what was said at TC.

One tribe member finds it hard to play the game with integrity and honesty and battles with their guilt.

This one is the most interesting. It has to be Yul and it led to BrownRoach’s idea that Cao Boi thinks Jonathan has the idol and lied at IC. Cao Boi approaches Yul to set up a sting against Jonathan. Will Yul lie and set up Cao Boi instead to fight alone against his dragons?

VG throws a wrench in our reasoning by showing this picture of the upcoming TC:

Cao Boi has the immunity idol! This cap has created a lot of controversy! Back and forth, the argument is still raging. Knowing how nerve wracking the hippy can be, it wouldn’t be surprising to have Raro give him immunity. We also have this vidcap:

Cao Boi making fire. The thought of this being an individual challenge made for the “zen fire master” hasn’t received much support.

The main discussion was started by the clever Scarlett who reminds us that even early individual immunities have been given the necklace not the tribal idol. Did CB just bring it back to Jeff? But then, why would Jeff give him time to sit down and not, “First thing first”, ask for the idol as soon as they enter TC? The whole community is divided and they put me in the middle!

Moving on to more solid ground, what about the challenge? Our friend Emydi brings us the TV Promo Ads. As a warning, there are over 200 pictures, so it is difficult to load. The following pictures can give an idea of what is happening and shows Burnett’s obsession with recycling:

Nate is pinned by Yul

The big boys mixing it up.

Becky gets involved

Candice is in trouble

Parvati is free.

Jiffy likes what he sees!

Brad rejoices

Flicka choking?

Jenny in trouble.

Granted, it was a great challenge and there seems to be some changes to the rules. Knuckles and FP put their heads together and came up with 4 match-ups:
2 Aitu men vs 1 Raro man…Yul/Jonathan vs Nate = Aitu win
2 Raro men vs 1 Aitu man…Adam/Brad vs Ozzy = Aitu win (Ozzy’s fast)
2 Aitu women vs 1 Raro woman…Flicka/Becky vs Cristina = Raro wins (Flicka DQ for chocking?)
2 Raro women vs 1 Aitu woman… Rebecca/Parvati vs Candice = Raro win
There could be more rounds but it could come down to Jenny vs Sundra (the only 1 on 1 seen) with Sundra winning it for Aitu.

It would explain an Aitu win despite the size disadvantage. All the promos show Aitu first at TC. That has been the position of the winners during double boots in prior seasons, but are the vidcaps in sequence?

Since we don’t have long term spoilers, I can suggest the astute observations of our editing expert, Veruca Salt. If you want to read her Episode 5 Thoughts, you will find them here

For those short on time since their jobs interfere with Survivor, here are some of her observations on the main players from episodes 4 and 5:

-“Pavarti’s strategy…seems invested upon…Pavarti has been extremely consistent and quite a bit has shown me that she seems to be the central figure of power at Raro which should serve her very well.”

-“The editing is taking a lot of time to showcase Ozzy “warts and all” so I have a hard time believing he is not there for quite a long time.”

-“The repeat ‘Becky is seriously plotting’ was not necessary to enforce but it was. Becky in fact may even be a potential final two foil”

-“Yul is a great contestant; insightful, respectful, intelligent and a little too one sided at this juncture…Like many ‘heroes’ we see on Survivor, he may fall short of claiming victory.”

-“I’m pleased with Jonathan’s edit and the soft touch he was given although there has been a tone surrounding him that he may end up a victim of his own security.” And, regarding his latest exile: “there may be some correlations with Jonathan and how the idol ultimately plays out.”

-“Nathan is very interesting and still consistent with his edit…I question whether he becomes a victim of all the females surrounding him. I do think he still has some legs although his note of Pavarti being his ace…sounds eerily prophetic that he may have better off wishing she wasn’t.”

-“Cowboy has had high highs and low lows…I would not be entirely surprised should he leave fairly soon. Cowboy’s arc took a big turn and it may have reached a conclusion.”

-“Candice may be there some time I have high doubt her edit entails end game; there was absolutely no fleshing out of Candice.”

And regarding the next boot on Raro, we could be one step ahead of the competition!

-“I would not be surprised if Jenny were to leave prior to Cristina since we saw such a big push with Jenny and really nothing coming from Cristina even though it is evident she seems to be in immediate danger.”

Corvis has thoughts based on confessional analysis that also put Jenny in trouble.

BR brings us an update from TDT’s Survivometer where Cao boi and Cristina seem the most in danger, to which Darnell has agreed!

-BR also gave us James Barber’s transcripts of the Insider which gives some ideas on tribal dynamics. Thanks BR!

We’ve also learned from KoalaChick that the finale of the Cook Island is planned for December 17th. This season may have 15 episodes. In that thread, Emy comes up with a great idea that we may see an early merge at 12 and a double boot during the individual phase of the game. Now, that would force a lot of scrambling and how important would it be to have immunity then! We also have to remember that, in a pre-season interview Jeff said, “There is a point in the show where I'm almost positive you'll be rooting for underdogs, regardless of ethnicity. There's a turning point midway in this show that rocks it in such a beautiful way.” We are certainly getting close to mid-season and the popular underdog right now is Ozzy. An early merge at 12 is a new twist. These are things to keep in mind.

Late breaking News for the finale: KoalaChick brings us news that we’ll have a finale with Five Castaways It could mean no more double boots unless they follow Pepe’s idea that the finale starts with the F5 Tribal Council. A “To be Continued” as Jeff goes to tally the votes would catch our attention. They did it once because of a tie vote, it may have given them this idea!

With only 5 episodes done, xwraith informs us that the new season will be in FIJI! If you scroll to post #2, OutFrontGirl adds information from fellow spoilers at Sucks and links to their posts. Who knows, with filming wrapping up in early December, we could have a boot list for Fiji before we know the final 2 Cooks! How would you like that?

To recap: Reward Challenge: Aitu most likely (If not, then probably Raro )

Fp thinks there is no one exiled and I agree

No tribal immunity but Cao Boi possibly with individual immunity (either given, earned, or stumbled upon for sitting out the challenge )

Boots : Jenny from Raro and Flicka from Aitu if you're naive like me and think Burnett wants to hide things. Cristina and Cao Boi if you think he really prefers being a spoiler himself!

ETA Links:
Remember to vote in Dabo's thread.
In Sucks, you will find Darnell's picks.
And check out Scarlett’s “Across the Board Picks” before showtime.

This was fun to do. Thanks for all the nice comments.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... forehead 10-17-06 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... emydi 10-17-06 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Scarlett O Hara 10-17-06 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... whoami 10-17-06 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Ontheroadagain 10-17-06 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... seahorse 10-18-06 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Flowerpower 10-18-06 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... KObrien_fan 10-18-06 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Brownroach 10-18-06 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... CattyChat 10-18-06 10
   RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... emydi 10-18-06 11
       RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... CattyChat 10-19-06 16
           RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... emydi 10-19-06 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Wallflower66 10-18-06 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... xwraith27 10-18-06 13
   Me Too! kircon 10-19-06 22
 New footage... forehead 10-18-06 14
   RE: New footage... Outfrontgirl 10-19-06 15
   RE: New footage... Brownroach 10-19-06 18
       Exile Island? idiotcowboy 10-19-06 19
           RE: Exile Island? Brownroach 10-19-06 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... CTgirl 10-19-06 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... feminime6969 10-19-06 23
   RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... emydi 10-20-06 25
       RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... michel 10-20-06 26
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... strid333 10-20-06 24
 RE: State of the Spoiling Season #1... Bravehart 10-20-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Wow!!! Great SOTS, michel! Love the executive summary of VS' editing take.

forehead

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Thank you for all the shout outs michel!! Terrific SOTS

Did I ever tell you you're my hero, michel? TREMENDOUS SOTS

I don't think anyone is actually agreed with me all week ( I know BR hasn't!! ) So the controversy may just be in my own mind.

After the latest tidbit came out about the Finale being F5, I really don't think the merge is at F12, but a gal can hope, right?

I am still of the mind that CB has immunity somehow...where is Darnell with his picks anyway??

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Congratulations, my friend, for a fabulous SOTS!!

A great read and I think you covered every base! Simply marvelous!

Thanks!
Scarlett

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Thanks for the SOTS Michel. This will be an interesting week.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Great SOTS, michel. You're right, Darnell is a silly name.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Very well done, michel.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Simply spectacular, SOTS, michel! Wow, you teach the rest of us how to do it! All encompassing and I too loved that you added VS' editing summations to date on the various daws...should have thrown a few of your own in as well, as you are not too shabby at that either!

This week I'm leaning with TDT, but just when I'm solid with it, this comes along...hmmmmm? Thanks to everyone for making this a great week!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Terrific job Michel, thanks for doing this!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
I will say the only words I know, so you'll understand...

GREAT SOTS, michel!!!!

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
WOW, impressive. Great job, Michel. All you who take the time to put together these SOTS do such a fantastic job. I said it before, I wish I perused this spoiler site before this season. I feel so much more informed and in the know.

Thanks Michel and all the rest of you!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-18-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
oh my dear you can join us

JOIN US...JOIN US...SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD!

I can put you down for Ep 11 SOTS, right

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Ah, you are a crafty one, my dear Emy! If no one more qualified signs up for ep 11, I'll give it a go. Yikes, did I really just say that???

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-19-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
woot you're in Catty I appreciate it !!

It's Thanksgiving week is that ok??? YOu would need to post by Tues. nite BEFORE thxgiving.

If not I can do another and you can do 12 13 or 14?

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-18-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Wow! What a great SOTS! And, way to stick to your guns on the vote thread!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Woohoo! Great SOTS, michel!

Now I'm skeered to do mine.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Me Too!"
You give us inspiration michel!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "New footage..."
Scroll down and follow the link by anywho at Mess:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1592.topic&start=141&stop=154

clip 1 Ozzy the fisherman, and Jonathan commenting how Ozzy will be a threat in the individual game

clip 2 JP explains the entire challenge... three tribmembers have to hold on to a post. pairs of the opposing tribe have to try to drag these "post holders" to the finish line. winning tribe gets a feast at TC. winning tribe goes to TC first, then moves to the jury section for feast and observe losing tribe's TC...

forehead

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New footage..."
michel,
this was such a good read it held my attention at midnight, and that's saying something!

darnell's name -- you ask who's named Darnell? Crabman comes to mind .. one smart cookie and in a competing time slot with Survivor even.

10-19-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New footage..."
Then maybe there will be an individual immunity (but I don't think Cao Boi with the idol is it). I don't see the point of one tribe observing the other's TC unless they will be able to interfere with it somehow.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Exile Island?"
The pictures show everyone at the TC, is it not reasonable to assume the winning tribe will get to immediately send someone to exile island before the vote? Which in effect would give them immunity and potentially screw with the voting as well.

-ICB

10-19-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Exile Island?"
Possible, yes.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Great job, michel! And entertaining too. Thanks.

feminime6969 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail feminime6969 Click to send private message to feminime6969 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
who got voted out?

10-20-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
25. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Cao Boi and Cristina per Darnell and TDT

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Emy, regarding the boots, can I quote you and say: Harumpf!

PS: The comment in the SOTS was only for fun and the following isn't meant to disrespect our spoiler either but I wish he'll be wrong and soon!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-06, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
That was a good SOTS.

Three is the perfect number.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-20-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: State of the Spoiling Season #13 Episode #6"
Great SOTS michel! Entertaining and extremely thorough! Well done!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •