The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV PROMO ADS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV PROMO ADS"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix

There's a lot of them get to it..It's wrestling again!

20 second spot

5 second spot

Sport PIP spot

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Order of tribal council Chez 10-15-06 1
   RE: Order of tribal council Brownroach 10-16-06 15
 RE: TV PROMO ADS xwraith27 10-15-06 2
   RE: TV PROMO ADS emydi 10-15-06 4
 RE: TV PROMO ADS Flowerpower 10-15-06 3
   RE: TV PROMO ADS emydi 10-15-06 5
       RE: TV PROMO ADS Flowerpower 10-15-06 6
           RE: TV PROMO ADS emydi 10-15-06 7
               RE: TV PROMO ADS mimo 10-15-06 10
               RE: TV PROMO ADS michel 10-16-06 11
                   RE: TV PROMO ADS Flowerpower 10-16-06 12
 RE: TV PROMO ADS Loree 10-15-06 8
   RE: TV PROMO ADS emydi 10-15-06 9
 Another promo... Flowerpower 10-16-06 13
   RE: Another promo... knuckles487 10-16-06 14
       Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! Flowerpower 10-16-06 16
           RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! michel 10-16-06 17
               RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! emydi 10-16-06 18
                   RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! Brownroach 10-16-06 19
                       RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! emydi 10-16-06 20
                       RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! Flowerpower 10-16-06 26
                   RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! KObrien_fan 10-16-06 21
                       RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! emydi 10-16-06 22
                           RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! Brownroach 10-16-06 25
                               RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! emydi 10-16-06 31
           RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!! xwraith27 10-16-06 29
   RE: Another promo... knuckles487 10-16-06 23
       RE: Another promo... emydi 10-16-06 24
           RE: Another promo... knuckles487 10-16-06 27
               RE: Another promo... Corvis 10-16-06 28
                   RE: Another promo... JazzyJax 10-18-06 35
           RE: Another promo... VolcanicGlass 10-16-06 30
               RE: Another promo... Flowerpower 10-17-06 32
                   RE: Another promo... Brownroach 10-17-06 33
                       RE: Another promo... emydi 10-17-06 34
 RE: TV PROMO ADS Flowerpower 10-19-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-06, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Order of tribal council"
If the order of the Tribal Councils is the same as shown in the preview, it suggests an Aitu win at the challenge I think. Hasn't the tribe that won gone to TC first in the past?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Order of tribal council"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-06 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

In Palau, yes -- in Vanuatu, no. Guatemala I'm not sure but I think the Margaret boot (from the winning tribe) came first.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
No one seems to be wearing an immunity necklace... Of course, the opposing tribe can always vote for someone to be immune.

10-15-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-06 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

I did the same thing at first but forehead caught the Tribal immunity idol at CB's feet. We know he likes to grab that as he took it from Jiffy at the end of Ep 5. My questions are:

1. Did CB just brought it with him for luck? '

Not likely, a II at TC MEANS SOMETHING!

2. Did he win it as Ind. Imm?

Maybe if the person that sits out the challenge unknowingly wins II (thanks for the idea FP!!)

3. Was he given it by Raro who wins the RC and then watches Aitu ala Palau?

Possibly but I think the LARGE FEAST is right after RC not TC...I just don't think Raro will be there too.

FYI--One of the FOB ?s this week is whether CB has immunity.

I thought maybe Becky shows what's she's made of at the RC but she's not really in danger like Cristina is so I still think Cristina helps Raro win and they save her and boot Jenny instead who is a likely boot candidate under the OFG theory and she doesn't appear to do well for herself in RC (thanks FP!)

Right now I'm leaning towards a Raro win at RC; CB with II; Flicka goes; Jenny goes

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
A wrestling challenge, where they probably have to retrieve something, cross a line, whatever. It looks as though there is one challenge, a RC that will have as reward a large feast. AS XWraith points out there does not appear to be an IN. Both Tribes going to TC...

My first thoughts on the challenge right off the bat are like my thoughts on the last RC in Ep 5. I thought that Raro has most of the beef, therefore it would seem logical that Raro should win it. I have the same thoughts with this challenge.

It appears to me though that the wrestling that is occuring is between 3 people. I think Becky is in there with 2 others, Yul, Jonathan vs. Nathan, and Parvati/Rebecca vs. Candice.

Right off the bat, it appears that Yul/Jonathan do well, Flicka does really well, Rebecca/Parv do well, Jenny does poorly.

Perhaps 1 tribe member has to lock up 2 of the opposing members, and stall for time, so the other member can do/retrieve something??? Just don't know. I would guess that Cowboy is the one to sit out...

10-15-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
hmmmm CB sits out and then has the II at his feet at council...you don't think...

10-15-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
Good eyes there, emy! You are right, that is the idol in front of CB at TC. I wonder if it is there as they had no IC this week, and they brought it to TC as they had won the last IC in ep 5?

Or, could Raro have won the RC and awarded CB with the idol, safe at the TC???

food for thought...

10-15-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
Here are the options

1. CB as idol bearer just brought the tribal II to TC

I think the immunity idol at TC means something...michel in the other thread asks whether the tribal idol was returned when John won II in Vanuatu? I think so. To me, an idol at TC means SOMETHING

2. CB is awarded immunity by Raro as winners

As Ibe got it in Palau from Koror (by majority ballot..secret) They know he is annoying and think he would be the 1st choice to vote off. They may want Aitu to have to vote someone else off stronger than him, perhaps the strong and lone Ozzy? But it would be Flicka cause we both know Ozzy is winning this thing!!!

3. Unwittingly, CB is awarded immunity when they decide to sit him out (presumably as weakest and a possible boot selection) Sort of like when Bruce was picked last and sent to EI but he was also safe from the vote at TC.

This would be crafty bc a weaker person is given immunity--so I doubt the producers would think of this You actually gave me the idea from your post!

So you and your twin are 1 or 2??? I hope it's 3

GO ANAKIN er Ozzy!

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
I agree. I don't think they would leave the idol hanging around, as if it were another member of the tribe. However, for individual immunity don't they move to a different symbol (i.e. the necklace)? Also, I would think that individual immunity is generally earned (for example in Palau, when Ibe was exempt from the vote, I don't recall that he got any symbolic item .)

In the picture it appears that CaoBoi has something around his neck--I know he has a necklace, but this looks more bit more substantial (almost like a buff, execpt he has a bright red thing tied around his hair.) Given that the challenge appears to be two against one, they may not actually be seating anyone out. Any chance that the person who manages to last the longest (looks to be a wrestling pulling type challenge) wins an additional prize? And for complete and utter speculation, the idol comes apart into three seperate pieces. I wonder if there's a chance that more than one person could benefit from its protection? (Not likely, but that would make it interesting.)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"

Why include this picture? I haven't heard any speculation that the Zen fire master could actually win the idol!

10-16-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
12. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
I don't know michel, I'm inclined to believe that the zen fire master shot is misdirection, a red herring. If Cowboy were to be granted individual immunity or win it, he would be wearing an individual icon/idol of some kind. I'm convinced that the tribal idol there is just that he brought it with him as they had previously won it in ep 5, and he is the "keeper of the idol" for the Aitu tribe. But, we all know that I could certainly be...wrong...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
I would think that as a cop Cristina would be good at self defence and could win a fight with Flicka or any of the females. This could be where she shows her strength and why the tribe decides to keep her.

10-15-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
Loree I agree 100%. That misdirection blurb about someone helping to win challenge is def about Cristina and I think it's actually DIRECTION this week and she is saved from the vote bc of her strength at RC..she is instrumental in winning it for Raro. Jenny who looks like she doesn't fare as well and doesn't have much of a story and her Cristina pick was overruled by the guys last week is gone. I know Rebecca first mentioned Cristina but again she was sly and let Jenny be the front woman. I think Rebecca makes it to merge to see her pal Sundra so I think Jenny goes. Her story arc started in Ep 4 and I think ends in Ep 6.

I think Flicka may again talk the talk (ala Roller Derby) but not walk the walk and loses. She is def boot candidate under OFG theory. And if CB does indeed have Ind. Imm..Flicka's history bc the Alliance of 5 (I think 6) will no way get rid of King Neptune.

10-16-06, 08:53 AM (EST)
13. "Another promo..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

As I have noted above somewhere, I really think it's 2 on 1 in these matches. If you look at the top vidcaps in this series you can see a pole, obscuring Nate, when Yul/Jonathan are wrestling him. I think that perhaps the two have to prevent the one from crossing somewhere(goal line), or can even gain points by pulling the one over their goal line. So points can be gained for the one if they can get away and cross their goal line, OR, if the two can drag the one over their goal line on the opposite end.

We know know that the pairings are:

Becky/Flicka vs. Cristina
Yul/Jonathan vs. Nathan
Brad/Adam vs. Ozzy
Rebecca/Parvati vs. Candice
?/? vs. Jenny....haven't figured this one out yet...

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Another promo..."

We know know that the pairings are:

Becky/Flicka vs. Cristina
Yul/Jonathan vs. Nathan
Brad/Adam vs. Ozzy
Rebecca/Parvati vs. Candice
?/? vs. Jenny....haven't figured this one out yet...

The above pairings provide equal matches for both teams.

2 aitu men v 1 raro man
2 raro men v 1 aitu man
2 aitu women v 1 raro woman
2 raro women v 1 aitu woman

The only people remaining are Cowboy, Jenny, and Sundra. Since it looks like Cowboy sits out, what is the possibility that a match consisting of Sundra v Jenny would be used as a tiebreaker if needed? And since we see Jenny wrestling, perhaps it is needed?

10-16-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
16. "Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-06 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Knuckles, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I just love it when you come to the vidcap analysis thread with your 2 cents! This is really an area where different perspectives all need to be considered.

I love your idea and I think you have figured it all out! I think it could play out like this:

2 aitu men v 1 raro man....Yul/Jonathan vs Nathan=Win Aitu
2 raro men v 1 aitu man....Adam/Brad vs Ozzy= Win Aitu
2 aitu women v 1 raro woman..Flicka/Becky vs Cristina= Win Raro
2 raro women v 1 aitu woman..Rebecca/Parvati vs Candice=Win Raro

1 aitu woman v 1 raro woman...Sundra vs Jenny=Win Aitu

I really like how this could play out...

thoughts, ideas, criticisms?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
Ozzy's speed could be the deciding factor against Raro's muscle. You can't pin down what you can't catch! Cristina seems in trouble but with the no chocking comment by Jiffy and Flicka's hold, we could have a disqualification. I agree!

10-16-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
michel, I was thinking the same thing because I was questioning whether Ozzy could win his match.

I'm not sure it goes exactly like this...we are purposefully not shown who Jenny is fighting (although I did notice for those playing FOB--it sure does look like it's getting awfully close to showing Jenny's Nip! so a blur may comeabout during the wrestling!) But this analysis is a good hypothesis.

I wonder if they are assigned or can strategize on the pairings. I guess the latter. I wonder if one team gets the benefit of the knowledge of who they'll have to fight and can adjust (sort of like when I play wallyball with rotation. The serving team sets up first and the opposing team can change their rotation after seeing the opposition)

Or it probably just Jiffy saying "I'll give you a minute to strategize" and Raro thinks we don't want our smallest guy Brad alone out there...whereas Ozzy says, I'll outrun them! I can do it--Put me in Coach (you know Ozzy is not a humble man).

So you have the 2 strongest Yul and Jon go up against the strong Nate and are able to beat him. Instead of having the strong Nate and Adam go up against the strong Yul(or Jon).

I still think that Cristina is the one they are talking about with a strong showing in RC, not Flicka as some are guessing. I still think Raro may win the challenge bc of that...bc I really do think Jenny is the one going not Cristina. Or on second thought, maybe Raro does lose as FP suggests (with Cristina winning her match and Jenny losing hers) and when Nate talks about the boot with Adam he says, "Well at least Cristina won hers, we need strength."

We know that Nate was actually thinkinga about targeting Jenny before the ill fated Mashed potatoes comment, so it would not be that much of a stretch. That coupled with VS comments in her post this week that she thinks Jenny may leave before Cristina bc she was not even shown talking about the boot and she seemed instrumental in the Cristina choice, and I'm definitely leaning towards a Jenny boot.

Now wh/ it's CB or Flicka...that depends on that stupid II at CB's feet!

BR or KT or anyone else good at remembering...haven't they always had to give the II back to Jiffy if it wasn't in play. Like in Palau and Vanuatu??? I just can't get past the fact that it is there...a shown Idol at TC means something! (or not )

10-16-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
The problem with a Jenny/Sundra matchup being the tie-breaker is that, if there weren't a tie to be broken, Jenny and Sundra wouldn't participate in the challenge at all.

I don't think we're seeing all the matchups. There may be some 2-1 rounds and some 1-1 rounds. Last time a few people went more than once, I'm pretty sure.

I remember in Vanuatu they brought the II back at the challenge, because we were all wondering why it was in the vidcaps at first. I don't recall the others. Whatever it's doing there, I don't think CB has individual immunity.

10-16-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
FWIW No immunity idol with Koror at their TC

But also Ibe gets a II necklace

I couldn't see the idol anywhere at the water challenge in the pics on the CBS site(where they had to dive down and get bottles attached to ropes that Ibe lost for his team). There is video of the challenge, but I can't play it on this computer.

10-16-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
You could be right, BR, there could be more rounds/matches than proposed. But, I'm thinking perhaps it is something like the first team to score to 3 wins, which could include the possibility that not all the daws will get to do it. But, if it does go 2-2, it would come down to the one on one match of Jenny vs. Sundra. ...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
BR or KT or anyone else good at remembering...haven't they always had to give the II back to Jiffy if it wasn't in play. Like in Palau and Vanuatu???

Yes, the team II has always been returned and the individual who won got a necklace.

10-16-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
Do you or anyone else that might have just watched Palau replayed remember this specifically in Palau Ep 5?
I didn't see the tribal Immunity idol at the koror/ulong water challenge in caps from that ep. I checked Surv Phoenix and CBS. BR said he remembers them bringing it to Vanuatu bc we all wondered why it was there in the caps

Compare these two caps from S Fever

1. II is at CB's Feet

2. Now it appears he's holding it

Could it be just before he set it down or did he pick it up before the vote when Jiffy says you can vote for anyone but CB...I still think it being there has some significance.

10-16-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
It seems pretty clear from this cap that Aitu is not sitting in on Raro's TC, and the reverse is likely also true since there is nowhere for anyone to watch from the sidelines unless they are awfully far away:

10-16-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

I agree BR I think each tribe is at TC alone. If CB gets Ind Imm for TC it doesn't come from Raro. I think it comes, if at all, beforehand, with something like "the last shall be first" and bc he sits out the challenge, he gets ind immunity so they can't get rid of weak...like Bruce not being picked for a team and then getting II by going to EI.

ETA: I thought about this more and it is unlikely that CB would get ind imm this way. Aitu has an extra man and in the wrestling match, Jiffy probably tells them that they have to sit out a man to be fair.

I still think CB may have ind imm. Maybe the contest is the first person to make a fire without stop talking wins immunity!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Hip Hip Hooray for KNUCKLES!!!"
Anyone else think that Becky participates in the challenge more than once? This picture shows the start of the challenge, with Becky and Flicka running to catch/meet/wrestle a Raro woman, but the front of Becky's shirt is already wet/dirty.

10-16-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Another promo..."

Since there appears to be only the one challenge, will they be sending someone to exile island for a while this week? If so, isn't this Yul sitting beside the replica of the wrecked ship?

10-16-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Another promo..."
No I think this is him inside Aitu's shelter with CB talking about his dream and Voodoo plan. THis may be a 1 day ep with no one going to EI

10-16-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Another promo..."

Thanks emydi, I wasn't sure exactly where that was.

Ok, one more thought cuz this stuff is making me crazy, and then I'll quit. lol

This picture shows someone with their buff on their arm pulling someone elses leg. The only women with white shorts during this challenge is Cristina and Rebecca.

The arm obviously belongs to Becky since she is shown running here with the buff on the same spot on her arm.

Now look at this shot from the leg pulling sequence.

What the heck is that object right next to Beckys hand? It looks like either a stone carving of a turtle or something, or else a real turtle with serious hydration problems. It isn't visible in the picture of Becky and Flicka running, so where did it come from?

Could it be that this is the object of the challenge? Maybe the lone person in each battle has this thing tied to their leg and has to make it across a finish line or into a safe area without letting the two defenders getting the object from them.

Two defenders, so one of them could wrap up the lone person (or choke the heck out of them Flicka) while the second person tries to untie the object to take possession of it. Once the two players get possession the person that got it untied could take off for the finish line with it while the first person continues to wrap up the lone player.

And even though some people wouldn't get to participate unless there was a 2-2 tie, some also wouldn't get to be involved if one team won 3 straight either. As long as the battles were made even for each side I don't see a problem with using a 1-1 match as a tiebreaker. How far off am I this time?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Another promo..."
Um, I think that's the bottom of her gym shoe....

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-18-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Another promo..."
Don't worry knuckles, it's usually me asking those kinds of questions. Like here's another one:

This is a lightened pic from Phoenixs' site. Doesn't it look like there's a white "trace" around Ozzy's head and shoulders?

Good to keep trying Knuckles

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-16-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Another promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-06 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

FWIW, the Cao Boi in the shelter part of the promo appears to be footage from Day 16 13 (Day 2 of E5) if the insider clips have it right. Similar footage showing both Cao Boi and Yul is featured during Candice's confessional.

Clearly it's important footage in terms of the storyline, just odd that they chose to be chop it off as they did.

etc - I don't know why I typed Day 16, it was Day 13, the relevant part being that the confessional was taped during the previous episode. Apologies for the confusion.

10-17-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Another promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 07:30 AM (EST)

Clearly it's important footage in terms of the storyline, just odd that they chose to be chop it off as they did.

They probably withheld the dream and what it instigated for the drama of it all. It also wraps up Cowboy before they boot kick him out of there. Clearly, Cowboy will be toast this episode. He is targeting Jonathan, Yul, and even perhaps Candice, who are all in the majority alliance. He constantly acts without thinking it through...his reckless actions led to the crisis with the little boobie, and now with Plan Voodoo.

10-17-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Another promo..."
Now I wonder if CB's actually going to have time to coordinate a voting strategy to expose the idol. If he started talking about it already last week, he may be just be making people paranoid around camp, but he may not have time to rally an effective voting strategy (depending on how quickly they go to TC after the challenge).

10-17-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Another promo..."
And the question remains: Who on Aitu would even listen to him about "Plan Voodoo"?

Really only Flicka. Ozzy imo is secretly with Yul. So he may "humor" CB but ultimately vote with Yul. Or he could mask his involvement with the alliance of 5 and vote with CB to keep Flicka in the dark until they boot her.

It appears CB thinks Jon has the idol with CB thinking Jon's true statement at the last IC was actually a ruse. CB goes to Yul about Plan VD it; but Yul is in with Jon--you can see the uncomfortableness in Yul's face again. So I agree CB will be toast unless that darn Imm Idol means something. He is in the middle of the picture and bootees tend to be on the outskirts (Flicka and Jenna anyone?) Also, Flicka was seen as quite likable and a lot less flighty in her Insider interview talking about why she was trash talking and roller derby. If she was a long term player, they would have shown some of it in Ep 5; for me, not showing it at all is very bad for her. Whether it is this week or soon, Flicka is toast.

I still think CB may have some kick left to him for a little while anyway. VS post about whether this is the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end for CB makes me hesitate.

He is def our character of the season and the editors will milk him for everything he's got. So it is difficult to analyze when he will be booted bc whenever he does something he is hilited. Whereas others are hilited just around their boot eps, etc.

10-19-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
36. "RE: TV PROMO ADS"
After reviewing the clip of the show tonight, we learn that there are 3 daws from each tribe assigned to cling to their pole. Then on Jiffy's go, the first pairs of two from each tribe must run to the daw clinging to the pole, get them off the pole and drag them across the finish line at the opposite end of the field. This is a race. When one tribe has their clinging daw across, the next pair from that tribe can race to get the next clinging daw...first tribe to get all three of their opposing clinging daws across their finish line will win it.

We know that the couplings are like this:

Three clingers for Aitu: Candice/Ozzy/Sundra?
Three clingers for Raro: Cristina/Nathan/Jenny?

So if Sundra and Jenny are the third clingers, is it the girls, Rebecca/Parvati and Flicka/Becky that have to go twice, or perhaps they will combine one guy/one girl couple to unhinge the remaining daw?

Since we now know that it is a race I am inclined to think perhaps that Raro may win....it's more about stall tactics to prevent the team from getting you over the line. Nate seems to be doing quite well. I think Christina should be able to stall alot better than Candice...Candice is so darn light. Ozzy is much lighter than Brad/Adam...in the pic with Adam and Brad cheering on the sidelines in the background you can see some girls bending over as if to catch their breath, beyond Candice/Rebecca/Parv...I'm leaning toward a Raro win now...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •