The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

* One survivor proposes "PlanVoodoo", a plan to expose the hidden immunity idol if it's been found. Will they be able to convince their fellow survivors to go along with the idea or will this plan backfire on the creator?

* Tension is in the air after members of Raro admit they have major problems with one of their tribe members. Has this survivor already dug their own grave or will they be able to win back over their tribemates?

* One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

* The survivors are left in a state of shock when a suprise twist to the game is revealed at the reward challenge.

* One survivor continues to be the main provider in hopes of securing their position in the tribe. Will these efforts work or are they just setting themselves up as a threat in the game?

Discuss...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... CattyChat 10-13-06 1
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... emydi 10-13-06 2
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... CattyChat 10-13-06 4
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... emydi 10-13-06 9
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... CattyChat 10-13-06 10
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... forehead 10-13-06 6
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Brownroach 10-13-06 7
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... emydi 10-13-06 8
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Flowerpower 10-13-06 11
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... emydi 10-13-06 12
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Brownroach 10-13-06 13
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... michel 10-13-06 16
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Flowerpower 10-13-06 17
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Booted 10-13-06 3
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Brownroach 10-13-06 5
 Press Release - E6 VolcanicGlass 10-13-06 14
   RE: Press Release - E6 Brownroach 10-13-06 15
       RE: Press Release - E6 Flowerpower 10-13-06 18
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... NanaWolf 10-14-06 19
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Flowerpower 10-14-06 20
       psst... emydi 10-14-06 22
           RE: psst... Flowerpower 10-14-06 23
               RE: psst... emydi 10-14-06 24
 ?Possible Cristina is misdirection? Flowerpower 10-14-06 21
   RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirect... forehead 10-17-06 34
       RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirect... Brownroach 10-18-06 37
           RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirect... forehead 10-18-06 38
               RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirect... Brownroach 10-18-06 42
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... VolcanicGlass 10-14-06 25
   OMH forehead 10-14-06 26
       RE: OMH emydi 10-14-06 27
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Scarlett O Hara 10-15-06 28
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Flowerpower 10-15-06 29
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... michel 10-15-06 30
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... emydi 10-15-06 31
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Flowerpower 10-15-06 32
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan ... Brownroach 10-16-06 33
 Exilee, ep 6??? Flowerpower 10-18-06 35
   RE: Exilee, ep 6??? emydi 10-18-06 36
       RE: Exilee, ep 6??? Brownroach 10-18-06 39
           RE: Exilee, ep 6??? emydi 10-18-06 41
       RE: Exilee, ep 6??? VolcanicGlass 10-18-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
* One survivor proposes "PlanVoodoo", a plan to expose the hidden immunity idol if it's been found. Will they be able to convince their fellow survivors to go along with the idea or will this plan backfire on the creator?

This is obviously Cao Boi from the previews of his dreams. Unfortunately, I think it will backfire, because as it stands it's either CB, Flicka or Ozzy next week for nuAitu & since I believe Jonathan is in control right now & only origRaro & origPaki are still 5 strong, Cao Boi will get the boot. It will be easy for Jonathan to orchestrate, because Cao Boi annoys the heck out of everyone.

* Tension is in the air after members of Raro admit they have major problems with one of their tribe members. Has this survivor already dug their own grave or will they be able to win back over their tribemates?

This has to be in reference to Cristina and the previews showing her calling them out on it, rather than apologizing & moving on. Unless Jenny or Rebecca tank horribly in the next 2 challenges Cristina is gone, without a doubt. We were already shown that the tribe thought Steph & Cristina equally sucked at challenges and if Steph wasn't craving mashed potatoes, she would still be in the game for one more TC. Only a miracle will save Cristina.

* One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

The only one I can think of for this is Cristina again. I don't see her saving herself unless Rebecca or Jenny fail miserably or hurt themselves badly.

* The survivors are left in a state of shock when a suprise twist to the game is revealed at the reward challenge.

Has to be the double boot twist. Personally, I hate double boots and would rather just have a couple boots closer together -- it takes a little out of winning the challenge when you still have to boot someone. Personally, I think the "sitting in on the losing tribe's TC" is lame, too. I don't think you get THAT much info from watching a TC, because the game changes so much as it is and alliances weaken all the time.

* One survivor continues to be the main provider in hopes of securing their position in the tribe. Will these efforts work or are they just setting themselves up as a threat in the game?

Without a doubt this is Ozzy. As to setting himself up as a threat, it doesn't matter because he's already pegged as untrustworthy, lost all members of what MAY have been an alliance of his original tribemates (though in reality only JP). Ozzy is too valuable to be booted this early, but he's on borrowed time. I don't see Ozzy as anywhere close to a Tom or Terry at challenges, so I don't think he's that much of a threat.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

One survivor proposes "PlanVoodoo", a plan to expose the hidden immunity idol if it's been found. Will they be able
to convince their fellow survivors to go along with the
idea or will this plan backfire on the creator?

I agree it's CB...um who do you think found it CB Candice...she's an idiot...Adumb um no...it has to be Yul so why not approach Yul quietly? well, bc it's CB!!

However, I was VERY surprised that Jon said that last nite about HI, Yul did not seem happy AT ALL!! Jon should have gone to Yul first to discuss it and just played "Candice" when Jiffy asked the questions.

If forehead's new title theory holds up Odd no. titles don't refer to boot but Even ones do, then yes it's Cao Boi. I think VS may be right about the rainbow as arc ender. It was shown before Raro last nite and then Steph's mashed potatoes remark fiasco happened. In Ep 4 the rainbow was there before the "What do little boobies taste like?" scene which was all CB. I think CB will be the boot for Aitu.

Tension is in the air after members of Raro admit they have major problems with one of their tribe members. Has this survivor already dug their own grave or will they be able to
win back over their tribemates?

Def. Cristina..I think the digging is D-U-N. KT's Curse of Billy is just one week late UNLESS....

One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value
during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

Def. Cristina again. If they do the same thing as in Palau and the winning RC tribe gets to watch the others and eat AND GIVE IMMUNITY and Raro loses the RC, NuAitu would be smart to give immunity to Cristina so another one is gone. If it's the other way around, I don't think NuRaro would give CB immunity bc they don't like him and they want to get rid of zen fire master..Probably give Candice immunity again.

The survivors are left in a state of shock when a suprise twist to the game is revealed at the reward challenge.

Will it be exactly the same as Palau...if so, what are they going to use every freakin challenge and twist from that season!! UGH...they need to call me for more ideas

One survivor continues to be the main provider in hopes
of securing their position in the tribe. Will these efforts work or are they just setting themselves up as a threat in the game?

Yes it's Ozzy and yes it's MISDIRECTION. If you watched Yul closely in Ep 5 when Sundra asked if they had talked to Ozzy yet, he said no but he said it quickly and passed over it very quickly.. He's not a good liar. If you read VS great post from last week, she mentioned that there was a change in Ozzy from beg. of Ep 4 when he was a petulant child and the next day when he was King Neptune. VS's theory is that Yul came to Ozzy to get him in the alliance. He's not going anywhere. And as for Terry/Tom comparisons...remember Ozzy is probably the best swimmer Survivor has ever seen and 20 years younger than your faves T/T Don't underestimate the young Jedi!!! He's in this game the whole way to final ep imho. He will def. win some IIs and feeding after the merge will also be important. Yul/Becky will get rid of others first post merge.

10-13-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Ooh, I forgot about the winning tribe giving an II to a loser tribe member. Thanks, Emy. That should be very interesting. If nuAitu wins and Jonathan still holds his power (which I assume he will) they will probably give II to Parvati thinking she may be considered the weaker one. If nuRaro wins, I actually could see them giving II to CaoBoi. Why not leave the one annoying the heck out of his tribe in the game in the hopes that Cao Boi can weaken his tribe mentally. No one sees Cao Boi as a threat, so no reason for Raro to worry about him staying in longer. This could also end up bringing out the II if Becky is the other up on the block. I worry about my Yul & think his protecting Becky will bring him down.

With Ozzy, I am not counting him out as I don't see any reason why they would get rid of him yet, he's just not that big a threat. Also, while I agree Ozzy is a great swimmer, he doesn't have the strength and I really don't think he has the maturity or mental ability to really be a dominant II challenger. Ozzy is young, rash & a bit of a short fuse -- these are weaknesses of his. I think Yul, Adam, Brad, Nate are bigger II threats than Ozzy.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-13-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Don't you stomp on my Ozzy love You you TERRY AND TOM LOVER!! blech

10-13-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
I'm not stomping on Ozzy, he's one of the more interesting survivors this season. I'm just saying his youthful ways are probably going to lead to his downfall -- just like I know Yul's trusting good nature is going to lead to his downfall.

Also, Emy, as soon as you put the Ozzy/Anakin thing out there I jumped right on board with that. I so see that going on and it makes Ozzy even more interesting to me.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
CC & e,

I agree with your take on these "riddles". Good point that they might recylce the Palau eat at the other tribe's TC twist. That's actually one possible scenario Flicka might survive - individual immunity (II) given to her by Raro. Flicka's behavior was annoying during the last RC, yet she didn't win it for Aitu. Should Raro win and give II to an Aitu (I know big IF), they can choose which annoying person Aitu will have to put up with longer (i.e., Flicka or CB). With Flicka still there, Raro might think that Aitu will have to vote out the fire challenge winning CB. Of course, the argument can be made the other way around too (Raro gives CB II, Flicka goes).

Then again, it might be better not to assume Raro can think.

IF II comes into play, it could also be Aitu who gets to assign it.

One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

There's a jump in this misdirection. One tribe member tries to prove their value ... will it sway the vote. Does this mean the tribe member is successful in winning the challenge? It seems like it's not even a question as to whether the challenge was actually won, but as to whether winning the challenge will sway the vote. IF so, and IF this is about Cristina, then we would have an indication that Raro does win the challenge. (But I think it will be too late for her anyway.)

The II scenarios (will II be there, if so, who gets it) need more thought...

forehead

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

VS's theory is that Yul came to Ozzy to get him in the alliance.

But then why did Yul feel it necessary to pull in Sundra this week? He didn't need her for numbers if he already had Ozzy.

More likely, imo, is that Ozzy and Yul talked and Yul said enough to make Ozzy feel comfortable (for now). Yul and Jonathan should want to hopefully dump Ozzy right before the merge if they can.

ETA: Cao Boi probably got the idea of flushing out the HII when Jonathan said he thinks it's already been found. So he may try get Jonathan on board for his voodoo plot.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

10-13-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

Yes I guess you are correct.. I just don't see Ozzy being booted by Yul/Jon after the King Neptune scene. I just think Yul cannot lie and he did talk to Ozzy what was said? I don't know--usually the stuff that's not shown is what actually succeeds!

I still don't see a need for a HI plot...who else could have it BUT Yul. Jon really misplayed this, he could have taken Yul aside and gotten something for his knowledge.

Adum or Candice?? Candice said "no idol" and she is not seen as the smartest knife in the drawer. Adum nope, did CB read anything about Adum after their visit...Adum seemed to be the most peeved even in front of CB, F and Oz (I still want to know how they "stumbled" across Raro..didn't Flicka realize that the island was the one she was on...she really is a space cadet!! Why wasn't that brought up by anyone to her? or if it was why not shown?)

It appears in vidcaps that CB is telling Yul about his dream under the shelter.

etc spelling

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
VS's theory is that Yul came to Ozzy to get him in the alliance.

But then why did Yul feel it necessary to pull in Sundra this week? He didn't need her for numbers if he already had Ozzy.

More likely, imo, is that Ozzy and Yul talked and Yul said enough to make Ozzy feel comfortable (for now). Yul and Jonathan should want to hopefully dump Ozzy right before the merge if they can.

I don't know whether my response should go here or the editing thread. I think that Ozzy is most definately a key player. At the beginning of the season in the pre-show interviews, Jiffy noted that we may cheer for our particular ethnic groups at first but we would definately be rooting for the underdogs throughout most of the show. Clearly Ozzy is an underdog with or without editing.

Clearly, Ozzy's attitude and entire demeanor changed from not wanting to play anymore, to going out and proving his worth and value to the tribe in and out of challenges. Clearly, with the editing now, it all seems so stacked against him. We are shown the other members of his tribe noting their distrust, etc. I just can not see how Ozzy would make it to end game at the rate this season is unfolding. If I were John Q. Viewer, I would bet that he would be typical pre-merge boot, in other words, he wouldn't even make the jury. How on God's green earth could he make it to end game??? Only one way, imo...he has got to have some one that brings him into a secret alliance, a plan "b", if you will. I think someone(most likely Yul or Becky, or even Jonathan) may have approached him regarding a secret alliance. I think someone in the core alliance has a plan "B", and I don't know if it is Yul or not, and it may be more than one of them...no doubt about it though, to me that core of 5 is fractured. Bringing Sundra in is a decoy, for all we know Sundra may be a mole!

This season is getting good!

10-13-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Um, yeah, what FP said...

She said it so much more eloquently than me!

10-13-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Well, my post had nothing to do with editing so I didn't post it in the editing thread, so why would you respond there?

Clearly, Ozzy's attitude and entire demeanor changed from not wanting to play anymore, to going out and proving his worth and value to the tribe in and out of challenges.

He didn't really have any choice, did he? It was give up and get voted out next, or make an attempt to be useful.

I don't think Ozzy's in a horrible position now, but I don't believe he's in a great one either. However, Probst said that something will happen in the middle of the game that "rocks it in a beautiful way," in connection with the rooting for underdogs comment. I think that event, whatever it is, will propel Ozzy into a stronger position. And I don't think it's something that the "editing" is trying to hide from us right now; it's something that hasn't happened yet.

I can easily see how Ozzy would get to the merge at this point. Yul and Jonathan will be more concerned about Cowboy and Flicka, who are too erratic to be trusted and who still have potential connections to old tribemates on Raro. Ozzy knows no one on Raro (assuming Cristina leaves shortly), and they'll keep him to help win challenges for now.

Assuming there are two double boot eps and two single boot eps between now and the merge, if Aitu wins the IC in both of the single boot episodes, and dumps Cao Boi and Flicka in the other two, Ozzy gets to the merge. There are other possibilities, of course, that's just one. But he doesn't have to have made a secret alliance with anyone to get there, imo.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""

>Probst said that something
>will happen in the middle
>of the game that "rocks
>it in a beautiful way,"
>
>Ozzy
>knows no one on Raro
>(assuming Cristina leaves shortly), and
>they'll keep him to help
>win challenges for now.
>

Seeing these two statement together made me think: Couldn't the thing that changes the game be the visit to Raro? Ozzy knows everyone now in Raro. While Cao Boi was putting most of them to sleep, any chance Ozzy was playing the game?

It's more likely that the visit can cause trouble back at camp for the explorers. We have trouble understanding how Flicka stumbled on Raro, if he learns about it, Jonathan will also wonder and maybe find another reason to boot the two weirdos and mistrust Ozzy even more.

10-13-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Still, if there are two double boots and two single boots before merge, and Flicka and Cowboy are lost in the double boots, while they win the single boots, even if he made the merge, he has no friends over there. I just think that at this point things look very bleak for Ozzy and end game...if he is to make it that far, he has got to have made some ground up now...imo

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""

Well at first I thought when I saw Voodoo it was going to be Flika but we now know this is going to be CowBoy.

We know that this is Christina from the previews. I think her blowing up over it is just going to seal her fate. If she was repentive (I did not realize - I am sorry - Let me show you I can be better) she may have a chance. But getting upset over it is going to be the end.

I am trying to decide if this is about Christina, Cowboy or Ozzy.

This one is hard. It says above "At the REWARD challenge". Could there be no immunity challenge this week just a Reward and then Tribal council for both?

That is really a good question. If you are Ozzy is everyone going to take notice and say "wow, we have to get rid of him before the merge or he will win all the immunities". But I think this one is mis-direction so we are not sure about the boots.

Booted

10-13-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""

This one is hard. It says above "At the REWARD challenge". Could there be no immunity challenge this week just a Reward and then Tribal council for both?

If both tribes must go to TC, there's no tribal immunity to be won. Ergo there is one challenge with a reward as the prize. An immunity might be conferred on a single tribemember as part of the reward, as they did in Vanuatu and Palau.

I think the last misdirection item definitely refers to Ozzy. Not sure about #3; the only person it would seem to fit literally right now is Cristina. Could be that #2 and #3 both refer to her.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-13-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Press Release - E6"
WIN OR LOSE, BOTH TRIBES WILL HAVE TO VOTE ONE OF THEIR OWN OFF THE ISLAND ON "SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS," THURSDAY, OCT. 19

"Plan Voodoo" – Win or lose, both tribes must vote one of their own off the island, on SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS, Thursday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

After a feast is put on the line for reward, the castaways are left in shock when host Jeff Probst tells both tribes they’ll be going to Tribal Council that night.

Cristina feels alienated from her tribe after Adam says she is annoying.

Meanwhile, one survivor proposes a plan that may expose the hidden Immunity Idol. Will others follow along or will “Plan Voodoo” backfire on the instigator?

One tribe member finds it hard to play the game with integrity and honesty and battles with their guilt.

And, the sixth and seventh castaways are voted off the island.

10-13-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Press Release - E6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting this, VG.

This one's new:

One tribe member finds it hard to play the game with integrity and honesty and battles with their guilt.

Yul? He's the king of game-related angst.

Eta -- and I could see this possibility for Plan Voodoo: maybe Cao Boi doesn't believe Jonathan about the HII, and decides to set up a sting. In the preview he's already talking to Yul about neutralizing the idol, so maybe he asks Yul to help him get Jonathan.

Yul would know the plan would result in his ally Jonathan getting booted. Plus, Yul would then be exposed as possibly possessing the idol. That could be the catalyst for Yul to arrange Cao Boi's boot instead, and feel all guilty about it.

10-13-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Press Release - E6"
Agreed, BR. He is wrestling with his loss of integrity and is not able to be forthcoming with Cowboy when he goes on and on and on about how to flush out the II...Cowboy could finally be toast this week...

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-14-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""

Could this be a reference to the man on exile island who was sitting in the huge hole he dug while looking for the idol? I thought that looked like a grave. I'm sorry I don't even know if he is on the Raro tribe - I'm having trouble keeping everyone straight.

10-14-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
20. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
Hiya NanaWolf! Wow! Excellent speculation there, you could have been dead right, if the clue was in reference to Aitu. Jonathan was the exilee that dug his own grave on exile island. This would have been a great clue as it is Halloween week!

10-14-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
22. "psst..."
Um FP, Halloween is Oct 31 next week is Oct 19 with one more ep before H. I know it's tuff to keep things straight at your advanced age-- your kids are too old for T/T anyway right?

Wicked,I know

10-14-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: psst..."
Alright, mistress emy....
your kids are too old for T/T anyway right? Only if you consider a SEVEN year old too old to Trick or Treat! Ha!

But, I do stand corrected. I guess I just have Halloween on the brain...nothing wrong with that, right? <shrugs>

10-14-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: psst..."
Ok I thought Scar only had the younger kids..and yours were all teens already!! I forgot you had a younger one...it's ok...I love Halloween!!

ck your flag!

10-14-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
21. "?Possible Cristina is misdirection?"
After reviewing VS' wonderful editing thread where she notes, One final observation is we saw a bevy of activity discussing Stephannie but only Jenny was missing from all this talk. Frankly, I would not be surprised if Jenny were to leave prior to Cristina since we saw such a big push with Jenny and really nothing coming from Cristina even though it is evident she seems to be in immediate danger, and then going over to Corvis' site, where he notes that the confessional analysis points to either Cristina OR Jenny as in danger, I am inclined to bump Jenny up on my possible boot list.

With this misdirection clue:

One tribe member tries to prove their strength and value during the challenge to win back over their tribe members. Will the castaway succeed in swaying the vote, or it too late for redemption?

We know that a large feast is going to be offered to the winners of the RC. We also know that both tribes will be heading to TC to vote someone off. Cristina knows that she is not well received on her tribe and indeed has something to prove. I think that it is possible she will be successful and that she could just succeed in swaying the vote and successfully redeem herself. Perhaps it will be Jenny that chokes. We have felt that she would have been the target had Stephanie not admitted her weakness and JP not been so overbearing.

I also am wondering as in Vanuatu if the winners of the RC will have another competition to win one individual immunity...

10-17-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirection?"

This one has been bothering me. I no longer think it implies Raro wins the challenge if this is indeed about Cristina.

Since there are several rounds to the RC, Cristina could be successful in her rounds, yet Raro might still lose the challenge. So regardless of whether Raro wins the challenge or not, Cristina could prove her worth at the challenge AND attempt to use that worth to sway the vote.

So, I'm undecided on the RC, and I'm not using this piece either way to deduce who wins RC.

Who knows if Cristina is successful or not in swaying the vote...

forehead

10-18-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
37. "RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirection?"
I'm really not sure if that item refers to Cristina. If it does, it's saying pretty much the same thing as the item above it, which definitely appears to be about her. So why did they need to include this too?

There've only been four misdirection items for every episode so far; this one has five, so it's not like they needed it to fill up the quota.

10-18-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
38. "RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirection?"
Good point. Combined with TDT's updates you posted, it's not looking good for Cristina...

10-18-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
42. "RE: ?Possible Cristina is misdirection?"
I'm pretty much sold on Cristina as Raro's boot. Raro's switched up the boot at the last minute twice in a row, are they going to keep doing that every week? I don't think there will be enough time for someone else to trump Cristina's irritation factor. Jenny = soon, but not yet, imo...

It's Aitu I'm having more of a problem with. I don't think Cao Boi gets immunity, but I'm not sure if he takes the fall for Plan Voodoo. Someone else may be doing all the "legwork".

10-14-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""

10-14-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
26. "OMH"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-06 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

Thanks for doing all the work for us, VG!

Wow, CB has immunity....

So, Raro could win RC, and give II (well that neutered thing) to CB, Flicka is voted out.

Of course, if CBS still cared (dubious), Aitu could have won, taken the idol to TC, to then give it to somebody on Raro. What are the odds of CBS still caring?

I haven't checked the TC seating arrangements - are the castaways in danger still placed on the fringes? If so, Raro's pic confirms it's between Jenny and Cristina. (And Flicka so gone...)

forehead

eta the obvious: no exile

10-14-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
27. "RE: OMH"
LAST EDITED ON 10-14-06 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

DOH! I didn't even see the tribal immunity in front of him. It appears that Cristina may win the RC for Raro so for CB to get it Raro would have to give it to him...

e b i'm a dundahead

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-06 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

I do NOT think that Cao Boi has immunity!! If he did have an "Individual Immunity," than he would be wearing a necklace or headgear or something individual.

I think this picture indicates that the tribe has brought the Immunity Idol to Tribal Council with them and it was Cao Boi who carried it in and has set it down between his feet. That is all.

Here is a pic of Coa Boi giving back the II to Jiffy before the Immunity Challenge in Ep. 5:

Cao Boi appears to be the "keeper" of the II for his tribe.

Furthermore, we have never seen "Individual Immunity" awarded with the Tribal Immunity Idol before, and I don't think we are seeing it now, either, IMHO. Historically, Individual Immunity is always granted via a necklace as in:

John Kenney from Vanuatu:

and Ian from Palau:

To me, the two shots above tell us that EVERYONE from both tribes is in attendance and eligible to be voted out!

10-15-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
29. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
I'm in agreement with Scarlett. I think Cowboy, who seems quite possesive of the idol, has brought with him the idol that they had from their win in the IC in Episode 5.

Besides, it doesn't make any sense that Raro would win and get to bestow immunity on one of the losing tribe members...that way someone on Aitu would get more out of the other team winning, than the winning team. I just don't see Aitu winning and then getting told that they get to bestow immunity on one of their own and that one ending up as Cowboy...that makes no sense. So, I think there may be no individual immunity bestowed...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
The immunity idol was brought back to Jeff at the reward challenge in Vanuatu, Palau and Guatemala, wasn't it? Tree mail or the producers get them to bring it along. I don't remember an immunity idol staying in camp when a tribe doesn't have immunity or showing up at TC. Also, wouldn't Jeff ask Cao Boi to give it back immediately, before sitting down to chat?

10-15-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
31. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
I agree michel and I'm not even your identical twin

An Immunity Idol at TC--that means something. I think you are right that the group II was given back to Jeff in those situations.

Also, FP, in Palau, Koror WON the RC and came to TC and voted IBe (by secret ballot) Immunity after they heard what Ulong had to say. A way to mess up the loser's plans at TC and make them vote off someone they may not have wanted to...um does that sound like anyone on Aitu to you, WONDER TWINS???

It's a known fact on spoilers that I need to disagree w/ FP on a regular basis and we both want Ozzy to win here so this post was necessary

10-15-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
32. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
I agree with you and michel in that in Vanuatu and Palau I think they were instructed to bring the II to the Reward challenge. Once at the RC then the tribes were told that they would both have to go to TC and vote someone off and two, there would be a big reward challenge, and then out of the winners they would compete for individual immunity(John K), or the winning tribe would get to sit in on the losing tribe and bestow II to one member after they had conferenced in TC....also the winning tribe got to feast right in front of the losers...

Since we do not see any individual immunity necklace, perhaps there is no individual immunity up for grabs, and hence no instruction to bring the idol to the RC? Usually the winning tribe of IC once given the idol do not ever show up at TC, but if they are not instructed to bring the II to RC then they would bring it to TC...

Also, I think the last time there were 2 tribes at TC, we saw them in vidcaps, didn't we? I do not think there are "others" sitting in on TC...(at this point anyway

But michel and emy, you both make perfect sense, if they are instructed via treemail to bring the idol to RC. If Raro somehow by winning or losing gets to bestow immunity on one, it would not surprise me to see them bestow it on Cowboy, the one everyone wants to go!

emy, you can disagree with me anyday !!!

10-16-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
33. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection Ep. 6 "Plan Voodoo""
If Raro somehow by winning or losing gets to bestow immunity on one, it would not surprise me to see them bestow it on Cowboy, the one everyone wants to go!

If I'm remembering correctly, there's been only one individual immunity "bestowal" per installment, on the occasions when they've done it. In Vanuatu, Palau, and Guatemala, it was in conjunction with the double boot, and the immune person was present at TC.

In Exile Island, the island was used as an escape from tribal council, and the immune person didn't attend or vote. They've already repeated that gimmick this time with Candice.

So it's more likely, imo, that there's no individual immunity this week.

10-18-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
35. "Exilee, ep 6???"
You know this week we know that there is one big RC, and that the winners will get a huge feast. Will one of the winners get to send one of the losers to EI or since there is no IC, will there be no exilee this week? There is no hint of an exilee in the misdirection clues or anywhere else for this week. I'm inclined to think that we will not have an exilee this week...expecially if this is a one day episode...wake up the AM after tc from ep 5, get tree mail, go to RC, compete in RC, get feast or slink back to your camp defeated, prepare for TC that evening with lots of scurrying seen at both camps, then 2 tc's with 2 boots...no time for exilee, imo.

Any other thoughts?

10-18-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Exilee, ep 6???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-06 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

FWIW VG said that CB's and Yul's talk in the shelter was Day 16 which would be day 2 of Ep 6. So the Challenge could be later on Day 2 with TCs either late in day 2 (no Exile) or on day 3 (exile for 1 day and returns bc all 15 are shown at TC) I'm leaning towards it being a 2 day ep with no exile. But I guess NuAitu could win and send Adam again and he isn't even shown

I was just reading TDT and in his week's spoilers he states that he thinks Cristina is boot bc it just 1 day later that Raro goes back to TC...however, this appears not to be the case, so maybe some more time to sway the vote to Jenny not Cristina.. although if the Wrestling challenge is day 2 and the TCs are later that nite, TDT's reasoning would seem to still apply. I guess it really depends on what Nate bc ironically after being the odd man out (either knowingly or unknowingly) at JP's boot, he seems to be the driving force of boot selection now and he had Jenny in his sites until MashedPotatoesGate switched it to Steph. Adam will likely go with Nate and not really care that much Jenny over Cristina. I'm still thinking it's Jenny not Cristina this ep.

10-18-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Exilee, ep 6???"
FWIW VG said that CB's and Yul's talk in the shelter was Day 16 which would be day 2 of Ep 6.

I think VG slipped up on the day #; she said it was day 2 of Episode 5, which was day 13, not 16 -- the Insider clip identifies the segment in question as the morning of Day 13:

CANDICE INTERVIEW

Cao Boi's incessant talking isn't putting him on Candice's good side.

(morning of day 13, Aitu shelter)

CAO BOI: ...superpower, I had to defeat the superpower.

JESSICA: Ooh, I love those kinds of dreams. It should be a comic book.

(shots of Becky and Sundra not looking happy)

CANDICE (solo): This morning everyone slept in, and we all kind of stayed in the tent. Cao Boi and Jessica started up a conversation and they were just talking as loud as could be, inside the tent, while other people were trying to sleep.

(Sundra leaves; Cao Boi talks about people coming into a village and kidnapping people with a butterfly rope that makes them invisible; Yul, Ozzy, Candice look pensive)

CANDICE (solo): They didn't even try to whisper. You know, if you're up and you're talking, get out of the tent, because there's other people trying to sleep. I think that was just a little bit rude on their part.

(Ozzy joins Sundra outside, as Cao Boi continues to talk about the enemies he has to defeat because they want to sell his son)

CANDICE (solo): You just have to take a deep breath and realize, "Thank God I don't have to live with these people in my life forever."

CAO BOI: Interesting, huh?

(Candice yawns)

10-18-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Exilee, ep 6???"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-06 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

Ok, thanks BR. It's what VS is always telling us about things are shown way out of sequence. So am I correct that when CB adn Yul are talking about Plan VD, Jonathan actually hadn't said anything about the HI yet? Interesting.....

So it could be a one day ep. I still think Nate may push for Jenny even in a half day. The misdirection blurb about helping at challenge could be about Cristina or Flicka. Flicka is shown choking Cristina...who wins that fight, I think Cristina still may bc she's a cop

10-18-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Exilee, ep 6???"
Ackk! I didn't mean Day 16, it was Day 13 which was Day 2 of E5.

So sorry. I made the correction on the original post.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •