The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vtoe!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vtoe!"
Okay, the rules haven't changed any since last week, I'm still going to post them anyway. Here's the thing though, if some week this thread hasn't been posted by the time you wake up Wednesday morning or afternoon or evening, feel perfectly free to start it yourself. I'm working with no backup this season.

So, anyway...

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot(s) IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Adam.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way. Want a curvy thread, go get political on OT.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Yul (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say. Confusing the vote talliers is what we really want to avoid.

4. No sig pics! In the old days this was often a very long thread and sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. It could still happen, so please don't get all graphiclike

5. Have fun! That's an order! Practically a commandment.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Christina Myrla21 10-11-06 1
 Jenny Chez 10-11-06 2
 Adam tribephyl 10-11-06 3
 Christina Flowerpower 10-11-06 4
   Vote Change: Stephannie Flowerpower 10-11-06 25
 Jenny PepeLePew13 10-11-06 5
   Vote change: Stephannie PepeLePew13 10-12-06 32
 Cristina xwraith27 10-11-06 6
 Cristina CattyChat 10-11-06 7
   Vote Change - Stephanie CattyChat 10-12-06 37
 Cristina michel 10-11-06 8
 Rcistina Max Headroom 10-11-06 9
   Vote change: Stephannei Max Headroom 10-12-06 39
 Perverti bobbygaddy2001 10-11-06 10
 Cristina Owlster 10-11-06 11
 hCristina JazzyJax 10-11-06 12
 Cristina Brownroach 10-11-06 13
   Vtoe change: Tsephannie Brownroach 10-11-06 17
 Cristina emydi 10-11-06 14
   Vote change Steph emydi 10-11-06 18
 Stephannie seahorse 10-11-06 15
 Stephannie survivor_21 10-11-06 16
 Stephannie Scarlett O Hara 10-11-06 19
 Sntnenpnhnannnninen Estee 10-11-06 20
 Stephanie strid333 10-11-06 21
 Stephannie Bravehart 10-11-06 22
 Stephannie whoami 10-11-06 23
 Stephanie MJewel 10-11-06 24
 Stepphanie PenMike 10-11-06 26
 Stephannie greg2557 10-11-06 27
 HEY STEPHANNIE... Round Robin 10-11-06 28
 Stephanie willinCal 10-11-06 29
 Stephannie flygirl 10-11-06 30
 Stephannie Outfrontgirl 10-12-06 31
 Stephannie dabo 10-12-06 33
 Parvati UGASurvivorFan 10-12-06 34
 Stephannie kircon 10-12-06 35
 Cristina KObrien_fan 10-12-06 36
 Steph Dene 10-12-06 38
 Cristina architecturegirl 10-12-06 40
 Stephanie esquire 10-12-06 41
 StephanNie forehead 10-12-06 42
 Stephannie Loree 10-12-06 43
 Stephanie MDSkinner 10-12-06 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Christina"
I think if they lose again she will be gone; by reading what alot of you having been posting.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-06, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jenny"
She had a slight spike last week but this time she goes

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Adam"
It's time to Vtoe?

In that case. Uh-Dum is about to get schooled.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Christina"
The vidcaps clearly show Nate slapping the water in frustration while 2 Aitu's are hugging in the background. Clearly, they lead me to believe that Raro will be going to TC. Last week we had the female alliance vote out the bossy JP. It's 5 girls to 3 guys now. They are in a position of power and can afford a little leeway this week. They need their guys at this point, so Parvati may make a case to boot the misfit, instigator, freer of the Octopus, Christina, who makes a very ominous appearance in the vidcaps(as emy points out!). Thus, this weeks boot makes it 4 Aitu's in a row...

Exilee: Really the vidcaps are inconclusive with the RC. The one thing they show is Adam 'sweating', perhaps just before he's out. But, it appears that Nathan outlasts. OFG suggests that the girls are seen relaxing at camp with the "armpit" talk, while Flicka/Ozzy/Cowboy are off exploring Raro's camp, but notes that Yul is nowhere to be seen. Makes sense to me. I'll say Yul or Nathan as the exilee.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Vote Change: Stephannie"
Well, too much that tips the scales to Stephannie. We always knew it would be Stephannie or Cristina...

...leaning toward a Raro victory for the RC and Yul for exilee...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jenny"
Hard to say... we've had two 'in-yer-face' boots and one 'hidden' boot. So, I'm leaning towards it being more of a hidden boot this time around, which means Jenny.

If MB is messing with us as usual and displaying another in-yo-face boot, it'll be Christina.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Vote change: Stephannie"
I was going to ride out the pick of Jenny as my bootee because I wasn't going to hitch onto the word of someone such as Darnell on another site ... what caused me to change my vote was OFG's vidcap breakdown on the preview vids where she pointed out that Stephannie was shown sitting out on the margins away from others in the tribe, while Christina, for example, was shown in between Parvati and Brad.

Editing tells us a LOT of things -- the editors could have picked away at thousands of images, but they put together images of Stephannie sitting alone and others in a group for a reason. Stephannie's the boot.

Adios Steph, say hi to Billy and J.P. in loser lodge for me, will ya?

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cristina"
Bye, Jenny!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cristina"
I'm never right about these things, but reading the excellent SOTS by Emy, I really think Cristina is the next to go . . . the curse of Billy continues . . . plus there WILL be crying over spilled octopus.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Vote Change - Stephanie"
This really does make the most sense, they need to quit voting off the jerky strong ones and get rid of the weaklings first . . . it's still a tribal game at this point, people!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cristina"

She told everyone JP wasn"t trustworthy and that he's playing too hard. They will realize that Cristina has also been playing hard, making alliances with the men, the women and then backstabbing her "buddy" as Adam pointed out.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Rcistina"
Keeping with the theme of the thread title.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Vote change: Stephannei"
Can't argue with Darnell.

bobbygaddy2001 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobbygaddy2001 Click to send private message to bobbygaddy2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Perverti"
Just cause i dont like her

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Cristina"
I'm going to sucker for the octopus clue.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-11-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "hCristina"
Just because every bootee has been in our face and I haven't gotten one right thinking it was misdirection. Now watch, this time it will be

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cristina"
I'm vtoeing fro Critsina.

From JP's interviews we learned that:

1) JP had a final 2 alliance with Cristina. (JP is gone now.)

2) No one on new Raro liked Cristina. JP apparently was the only one sticking up for her (because they had an alliance. But JP is gone now.)

3) Stephannie wasn't JP's, or presumably the male alliance's, first boot choice last week; it was going to be either Jenny or Rebecca, until Stephannie opened her mouth. So Stephannie may be reprieved again.

4) Since Cristina is annoying and has no connection to anyone now, I think Rebecca and Jenny will also get back-burnered again.

5) There is something called "The Curse Of Billy."

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vtoe change: Tsephannie"
No point arguing with Darnell. Maybe Tseph wimps out again after the IC and this time they decide enough is enough.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Cristina"
with Jenny as alt if "hidden" boot

see my sots

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Vote change Steph"
so it's a sort of "hidden" boot but Darnell seems to know his stuff this season..I still think she is getting a Lydia edit. we'll see!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stephannie"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Because Darnell says so and Darnell hasn't been wrong yet.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stephannie"
When they realize that voting off a strong guy didn't help them win challenges Raro will revert back to the initial "vote of the weak link" strategy they almost went with last week.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Stephannie"
Her neck was on the line last week and her story is finished.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Sntnenpnhnannnninen"
It's like 'banana'. You just can't tell where you're supposed to stop.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Stephanie"
Or however you spell it.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-11-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Stephannie"
I had her going last week. Maybe I'll get it right this week. If not then it's like the reissued Pink Floyd song "Sheep"...baaaaa.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Stephannie"
Why not?

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Stephanie"
I'll say Stephanie this week.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Stepphanie"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Finally, this week. I thought she would have gone the first week or second week.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Stephannie"
I think I'll go with the flow.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "HEY STEPHANNIE..."
...it's time for you to go!

I can't really be wrong on this dame for the third time, can I?

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Stephanie"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Let it snowball...

ep: Oops...removed siggie

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Stephannie"
I voted for her last week, maybe I'll be right this week?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Stephannie"
Clearly a really nice lady ... but Lydia made the merge because her tribe WON challenges.

Of Cristina or Steph, I was leaning towards Steph, so I was real happy to hear Darnell went with her. Yes I think Cristina is out soon, but the tribe needs more strength. Steph is not eating, when I read on Insider that she DOESN'T LIKE COCONUT I thought uh-oh, that's the staple food this season.

In the preview vidcaps, Steph is sitting apart from the group in camp. Cristina is shown right in their midst. It's always a bad sign to be hanging out on the margins. Pavarti's Insider confirms Steph is isolating herself.

I don't think this will in any way be an upbeat TC. They will be sad. The episode title is kinda sad. Like when Dan left, it was sad.

However, if the women do sign up to vote off the weakest link, it will bite them in the butt next week when Pavarti swings back to the guys' side. All 3 of the remaining guys she's tight with and she would be stupid not to.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Stephannie"

UGASurvivorFan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UGASurvivorFan Click to send private message to UGASurvivorFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Parvati"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 02:55 AM (EST)

Just a hunch...they would be dumb to vote off a strong guy. She didn't originally join up with the girls last week. It's her week, if not, it's coming soon. Cristina is my alternate boot. Hang in there Stephannie!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Stephannie"
Because everyone else says so.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Cristina"
Curse of Billy continues

The SeeBS misdirection points to it

The episode title screams it

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Steph"
Sure, why not...I haven't got one right so far!

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Cristina"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

Well, whoever this Darnell guy is, he could be right, but I personally think Stephanie goes fairly far. Not end game, but not this early. That, along with JP's comment that no one liked Cristina, and he had to protect her makes me think she's a goner without him there to do just that.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Stephanie"
It is her time

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "StephanNie"
See above. In addition, I think it's unlikely that StephanNie will be involved in any Plan Voodoo (ep6). Can we fastforward to ep6 - maybe the voodoo plan will bring the octopus back...

forehead

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Stephannie"
Raro seems to lose Immunity again.

After getting rid of JP I think they realize they need strength. Stephannie said herself she was the weak link. And JP said that even though people didn't like Cristina she was a hard worker. So Nate finally gets to send Stephannie to Loser Lodge.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Stephanie"
I really have no clue, but that seems to be the consensus.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •