The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The girls of the Amazing Race."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

veritas 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veritas Click to send private message to veritas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The girls of the Amazing Race."
FHM and Maxim did some photo spreads on reality tv girls. Not spread spreads like in Playboy but in bikinis, lingerie or covered topless. They did some of the America's top models, some of the Apprentice girls, Survivor chicks..a few other shows I think. So...who would you like to see from the Amazing Race Episodes????? Flo had a pretty hot body....her whining face could stop a clock...and some of the girls in AR5 are far from shabby.... who would you pick???? And outfitted how?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. Urban_Kitten 09-16-04 1
   RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. veritas 09-16-04 2
       RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. Urban_Kitten 09-16-04 3
           RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. nailbone 09-16-04 4
       RE: The guys of the Amazing Race. HistoryDetective 09-16-04 5
       RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. venomousveins 09-16-04 7
 Mirna... IceCat 09-16-04 6
   RE: Mirna... HistoryDetective 09-16-04 8
       Karen mmmmmmmm ivoryElephant 09-17-04 9
 RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. NoParole 09-20-04 10
   RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. veritas 09-21-04 11
       RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. Coconut 09-22-04 12
           RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. veritas 09-22-04 13
 RE: The girls of the Amazing Race. RocketAudy 09-22-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
Girls of TAR? - hmmm, I'd have to vote for Brandon wearing a Blue Lagoon loincloth.

09-16-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veritas Click to send private message to veritas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
Guys? We don't need no stinkin Guy from TAR. Way to spoil that fantasy urban_kitty....haha..

Bill from CT
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Beat up mountain bike
30 pack of Red Dog
Life is good

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
Brandon is the most feminine racer TAR has ever had. He deserves a "spread".

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
What he *deserves* is a good beatin'!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The guys of the Amazing Race."
"Guys? We don't need no stinkin Guy from TAR. Way to spoil that fantasy"

I don't know... Seeing a little more of Dennis from the first team that got eliminated would be just fine with me!

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail venomousveins Click to send private message to venomousveins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
I'd like to see a SPREAD of Toad Girl.....uhhhh, I mean, Christie ... yeah, spread out on a log raft (tied to it) and dragged out to sea!!!!!
(This IS "Bashers" isn't it????)

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mirna..."
Hell Charla, too if it'll get Mirna out there!

That doesn't make me a sicko does it?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mirna..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

I don't know if it makes you a sicko, but it definitely puts you among those "fringe lifestyles" that some of us are so flustered about having to tolerate...

But if you get those photos, you gotta share them with me...

- edited for grammar (because I don't want to wrote like Cowboy talks)

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-17-04, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Karen mmmmmmmm"
I wouldn't mind fluffing Karens hair. It is so soft and bouncy.

She is just the most adorable lady along with her little friend Linda. But Linda doesn't have fluffy hair.

mind the gap

NoParole 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoParole Click to send private message to NoParole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
i'ld kinda like to see the "dough-bouys"... uh, yup, yup. they kinda got that hairy back thing a goin on... and bellies hangin over the mid-drift. shoot, probably wouldn't even need a loin cloth to cover somethin they haven't seen in years. (Oh God, I have to stop, I'm gonna hurl...)

09-21-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
Maybe it would be easier just to do a spread on the girls of:

Reality TV World Message Board Forums

There has to be some hot girls (and guys for you girls) who post here...we can't all be pathetic losers? Can we....CAN WE??????

Bill from CT
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Beat up mountain bike
30 pack of Red Dog
Life is good

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
You are talking to me, yes?

not a pathetic loser despite the baby spit-up

09-22-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
Yes...I think the spit up would add some edgy realism.

Bill from CT
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Beat up mountain bike
30 pack of Red Dog
Life is good

RocketAudy 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RocketAudy Click to send private message to RocketAudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The girls of the Amazing Race."
I was thoroughly irritated by Brandon and Nicole for their preachiness and vast ignorance of other cultures; and I was disgusted by Nicole's giggling acknowledgement of her uselessness at the base of the rope climb.

However...

I think a solemn and sincere appreciation is in order for Nicole's mind numbingly stunning BODY, as it was displayed on the beach after the giant clam search.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •