The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The answer to who goes in Ep 6 is in Ep 4......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-01, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The answer to who goes in Ep 6 is in Ep 4......"
I think it is safe to say now that the majority of us believe that Kucha goes to TC in Ep 5 and Ogakor goes in Ep 6, well on that note it's time to review the tape of Ep 4. I'm really ashamed of myself for not taping it this week, but those of you who did go back to the scenes where Jerri and Colby are in the woods discussing the vote. (Sorry if this has already been discussed, I'm just here on a quick drop in visit)

Colby says, something to the effect of "I'll stick with you and Amber until the end." Not an exact quote but he does say something like that. It was about halfway thru the show or so, I remember because at that point I started thinking, "HOLY CRAP, he is gonna vote against Mitchell!" I'm gonna go on record here saying Episode 6 - Tina goes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 ... dangerboy 02-18-01 1
   RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 ... Minstrel 02-18-01 3
 RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 ... MistyG 02-18-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-01, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 is in Ep 4......"
Supes, I think at that point he was just pushing Jerri to make a damn decision. I think he was tired of discussing strategy with her and getting nothing in return. Almost in the same breath he's talking about her being a puppetmaster (or at least that's the way they edited it). And since she obviously didn't take it seriously I don't think it was offered very seriously. Colby was saying that if they don't start winning some immunity contests that it won't matter anyway since they'll go into the merger undermanned. It seems to me that Colby is one of the best players out there. He's good.

I don't think that they'll be heading to the druidic sacrificial altar this time though. Past rumors said one team wins three in a row vice four. PLUS, I think the powers that be (ie MB and crew)will try to even it up a bit by making a challenge that they can win.
We'll see ;)

j

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-01, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 is in Ep 4......"
I know Kucha is on a roll, but in reality, most if not all the challenges have been fairly close. What seems to determine the physical ones is how organized Kucha is from a plan and strategy notion to the fact they rally to help Rodger. They also appear to be more mentally prepared to organize and strategize than Ogakor. They hit a problem when doing the puzzle and easily got to basics with the edges of the puzzle and virtually didn't miss a beat. Ogakor seemed to me to just move things without thinking. Plus, Kucha had "directors" viewing the progress from a distance. Ogakor did too (Mitchell) but of course how could he see anything with his head stuck up Jerri's ass? He just stood there as if wondering, "have we won yet?"

Another note: some years ago, the Miami Dolphins of the NFL went undefeated and won the Super Bowl. They really didn't blow teams out and away. Most games were very close. Kucha has this mentality of always pushing to win and strategizing for the best possible chance. (I might add that this is the same strategy employed by the now Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens. Keep in the game and give yourself a chance to win at the end.)

I also think Kucha has a better team than Ogakor even from day one. I've said this before, if not for Rodger, Kucha may have run the table in challenges to date. They could be up 8-4 right now! But the reason Ogakor is down two people is largely Jerri's fault. The Tagi alliance was for block voting more than physical strength in challenges. Rich? Rudy? Susan? They won one individual immunity challenge. S2 has many more physically adept people. Jerri axes Kel? How stupid! Maralyn I understand. Mitch was a no brainer but was arrived at indirectly. Ogakor just doesn't know what's going on.

Colby and Keith understand the physical aspect but it may be too late as a tribe. I agree that Colby wanted to force Jerri's hand so I think he will be more likely to firm up his mind. I question Tina's mind set. She is playing the fence. Not a bad strategy, but if physical team strength is no longer important and people are looking ahead to the merger, then this becomes individual defense and the men are more vulnerable.

All of this is why I believe we will see more "mixing" of strategy by Ogakor. Jerri, Keith, and Tina are targets for different reasons, while Amber may be a "second choice" target and Colby for both his "superior" strength and potentially Jerri's revenge. After all, Jerri said she'd axe Colby if she had to and he, being one of the "bonded" ones, voted against Mitch and the Jerri alliance.

While we may know something about RC5, we don't know as much about IC5. And, there's no question that TC6 (and E6 in general) will be more about heading into the merger (and thus elimination of the strongest threat), than any other episode. So, let's back up to E5 again. A Kucha loss IMHO, would target more of the tribe's alienated or isolated people. Rodger isn't likely to win individual challenges so he can be booted any time. It's really people like Kimmi, Mike and Nick that have to be concerned. Of course, hitting Rodger would destroy a potential "good guys" alliance and isolate Elisabeth too.

I speculate that the merger actually happens with little or no alliances in place and that this thing starts all over as if ten people got off a plane in the middle of nowhere.

"Let the games begin!" (Tina at TC4).

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The answer to who goes in Ep 6 is in Ep 4......"
I really doubt that Tina goes in E6. Not because I think that the Colby, Tina, Kieth merger is all that solid, but because why would they get rid of a weak link right before the merge? It would seem to me that they would want to get rid of someone who is the biggest threat against their immunity when the tribes merge. Kieth would be that one, or Jerri. However, supposedly all the guys that are going to go are now gone, so many are saying that a woman is going in E6. who is to say that Kucha doesn't lose two times in a row? It could be Kimmi, Alicia, or Liz as the next to go after E5.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •