The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

State Of The Spoiling – Season 13 Episode 5

For an update of what occurred last week, please read Jims great summary in Bashers

And last week’s East Coast Update right here in Spoilers

If you need to, please also read our Community Guidelines and our Spoiler Guidelines.

Episode 4 is titled Don’t cry over Spilled Octopus posted by our brainy forehead!

In the listing, it states that one castaway must leave. I think Ep 5 is just a one boot ep. Too much going on Post JP boot-RC-IC-Post TC with Aitu finding Raro thrown in there somewhere.

Imho I think a triple or quadruple boot is coming round merge time when 15 through 11 goes all in the next two eps.. But that is for michel and Pepe to decipher in upcoming SOTS Speaking of that if you want the adulation of all your friends and family sign up to do an upcoming SOTS here

BR thought the octopus line was classic Cao Boi but from this week’s misdirection, it appears that someone from Raro will say this:

1. The Raro men decide to prove their worth around camp by gathering a ton of wood and food. Will this be enough to keep the women happy or will the men be in danger?

YES and NO

2. While exploring the area, members of Aitu unknowingly land at Raro's camp. The awkward encounter becomes even worse when Cao Boi talks non-stop and asks if he can take some of their supplies.

CLASSIC CB

3. Cao Boi becomes frustrated with Candice, Becky, and Sundra as they lazy around and do nothing at camp.

MISDIRECTION

4. Adam catches a large octopus, but Cristina, whose attitude is already annoying her tribe, accidentally lets the octopus escape while rinsing it off. Will this incident put her in further jeopardy or will she be able to win her tribe back over?

MISDIRECTION (see boot prediction analysis below)

Although it may still be Cao Boi because he, Ozzy and
Flicka “unknowingly” end up on Raro…um, wasn’t Flicka originally Raro??

But more likely it’s Nate the happy go lucky dude that says this. Is this misdirection and Cristina is safe or is EPMB laying it all out for us again…let’s look at the challenges.

The Reward challenge this week is the Old Weight challenge that Andrew won for Morgan in PI.

How do we know this? Well my dears, it’s all in Jiffy’s Wardrobe…

Light Blue shirt and cowboy hat next to the white wine basket reward

and here he is in between the DAWs with the same shirt and hat

We know there are 3 pairs of weight holders possibly one all male team, one all female team and one mixed team and it is probably based on their weight. The remaining 2 are weight distributors.

Aitu Weight holders:

Ozzy and Flicka

Sundra and Candice

Presumably Yul/Jonathan are the final pair with Becky and Cao Boi as distributors

Raro Weight holders

Nate and Adam

Rebecca and Stephanie

Cristina/Brad

It appears Cristina is the woman in the farthest pairing.

That leaves Parvati and Jenny as the weight distributors for Raro

In PI, Morgan loaded all the weight on Rupert and he couldn’t last long…Osten ostened and Christa held 150lbs before having to bail out and then Andrew pulled the win out for Morgan. Here it looks like Cao Boi and Becky have loaded up Nate and Adam with most of the weight

But these vidcaps could also show the ultimate winner right before they are told they win by Jiffy. We know from the caps above that Sundra drops her weight and Flicka and Ozzy are still both holding onto their weight.

It’s not definite who wins, but I think Jenny and Parvati may put all the weight on Jon/Yul who must exit but they underestimate Ozzy/Flicka. As Becky and Cao Boi add more weight on Adam/Nate they may not be able to hang on.

We really don’t see any obnoxious drunk behavior with the wine the winning tribe wins so the winner of this challenge right now is a toss up. My gut tells me Raro loses yet again. A little karmal reminder not to boot your strongest guy?

Most likely the losing team sends a loser to Exile. If Becky/Yul are smart they will somehow convince the others slyly (not to tip their hat that Yul has found the idol) to send Adam again bc they don’t want too many people looking for the idol. If they keep sending different people, someone on Raro (although I’m not sure which one of the rocket scientists would do so) could figure out Yul already found it and it doesn’t matter who they send.

ETA: OFG has a compelling argument for Raro winning the RC--here. If the losers pick the exile it appears that everyone is accounted for on the middle day off except Yul and Jonathan...therefore one of them (probably Yul) is at EI. Therefore a Raro win. FP notes Adam is sweating and about to drop the weight but Nate may hold on to win it for Raro.

The IC is the balance/water tower challenge. It appears that each member must walk across platforms

Then when everyone is across they can jump into the water and Raro looks like they are ahead here

Then each person of the tribe has to be staning on the top level of the tower (whether it is one foot or both remains to be seen)

It appears that Raro falls off while Aitu is still trying to get everyone on the top level. As Raro is attempting to get back up to the top Jiffy raises his hands and declares Aitu the victors

and fun Nate is MAD!

So who from Raro goes this week. If they lose the RC too, some of the women (ie Parv) may not be so ready to boot another guy. So it appears a woman goes this week. FP thinks Steph and Cristina both have potential to go based on the OFG theory. I think Jenny may possibly go with her hi-lite being Ep 4 when she finally replaced the cardboard cutout from Eps 1-3. Based on the editing (go here for Veruca Salt’ GREAT EDITING THREAD) I think Steph has Lydia like cheerleading qualities and sticks around for quite a while. eta: but what do I know, I'm no VS!

Do these look ominous, FP ? BR thinks not ETA: But I guess Darnell does!

How bout these?

Um, in a word, yes. eta: well maybe it's an ominous omen for next week? In his Survivor Live interview, JP said that no one on the Raro tribe liked Cristina. Couple that with the Curse of Billy brought to us by the lovely KT and the octopus fiasco from misdirection this week, it looks like this guy from the dark side will be the lone Aitu remaining

RC: Weight challenge Raro Wins?
Exile: Yul?
IC: Water tower Aitu wins
Boot: Steph

Remember to vote when dabo posts the vote thread.

Also this season each Thursday afternoon anywho from Sucks Mess hall posts a video clip from the upcoming nite's episode here so be sure to check it out esp. if you are playing Sucks FOB game!

Also, it appears Darnell at Sucks has been perfect with his boot picks and was also correct as to who the survivors were preseason (thanks for that tip OFG!). Check his vote out in Sucks when Scar posts the ACROSS THE BOARD PICKS thread on Thursday. ETA: Darnell has chosen Steph see link below in FP's post

Also our own Corvis has a great analysis for a Steph boot here You see Corvis is bored so he's hoping the editors were wise and finally give us a boot that we actually care about...Steph is that someone from the editing in the last eps...nice work Corvis!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 emydi 10-10-06 1
   RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Brownroach 10-10-06 2
       RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Brownroach 10-10-06 3
           RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 forehead 10-11-06 14
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 michel 10-10-06 4
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Ontheroadagain 10-10-06 5
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 KObrien_fan 10-10-06 6
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Flowerpower 10-10-06 7
   RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 big idiot 10-11-06 8
       Darnell link Flowerpower 10-11-06 9
           RE: Darnell link Wallflower66 10-11-06 12
               RE: Darnell link Brownroach 10-11-06 13
                   RE: Darnell link PepeLePew13 10-11-06 15
                       RE: Darnell link Flowerpower 10-11-06 16
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 CattyChat 10-11-06 10
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Wallflower66 10-11-06 11
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Scarlett O Hara 10-11-06 17
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 RudyRules 10-11-06 18
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Corvis 10-11-06 19
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 strid333 10-11-06 20
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 whoami 10-11-06 21
 New show clip forehead 10-11-06 22
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Outfrontgirl 10-11-06 23
   RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Brownroach 10-12-06 25
       RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 Outfrontgirl 10-12-06 26
 RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5 seahorse 10-11-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
I want a GREAT SOTS to read NOW, Daddy!!

Oh, Daddy thank you!!

I usually do not look at spoilers but I had to make an exception for this wonderful SOTS....can emy do no wrong?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
OMG, Veruca Salt stopped by to compliment *me* on my SOTS! I'm so...touched...and flattered.

So, where are the compliments from the rest of you?

10-10-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Oh, okay if you insist, emy.

Wonderful SOTS, emydi.

I mostly think Cristina is toast this week, but there's still a chance that Stephannie will get booted -- the admission of weakness won't be totally forgotten, I think, especially if Raro loses both challenges. Maybe Stephannie will even be dumb enough to mention it again. I don't see Jenny going yet.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Fabulous SOTS, emy!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Great SOTS Emy. You've covered everything. It certainly looks like 4 OldAitus in a row. Biily will be laughing!

Now, how come everyone is writing in someone else's post? I'm so confused. We need a state of the posters.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Very enjoyable SOTS, emy.

Ozzy as Darth Varder, very creepy.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Excellent Emy, thanks for the hard work putting it all together for us!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

Awesome, SOTS, emy! It's perfect and yes, those shots of Christina look very ominous....I'm in, Christina is toast!

And thanks for the links to the Darnell vote and the preview!

Speaking of that if you want the adulation of all your friends and family sign up to do an upcoming SOTS ...HA!

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Emy and FP,

I've searched all over for a link or more information about this "darnell" soothsayer. Can you share some more information? Links?

Much appreciated, BI

10-11-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Darnell link"
Hi BI! Here's the link to Suvivor Sucks Spoilers board. It is not there now, but later, probably this afternoon, someone will post the "Ep 5, Don't cry over spilled Octopus" BOOT TALLY. When it appears click on it, and then you can see everyone's votes. Check it before Thursday mid day, and you will find Darnell's vote.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Darnell link"
Interesting...Darnell picked Stephannie to go this week!

10-11-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Darnell link"
Oh crud.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Darnell link"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Is Darnell 4-for-4 with his picks so far this season?

Oh... and may I add an "excellent job with the SOTS, emy! Thanks for pulling all the vids and speculation together!" comment here?

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

10-11-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Darnell link"
Yes, he is....but sometimes he notes whether it's just an educated guess or not. This time, he seems certain....don't think that we can ignore this...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
WOW, excellent job, Emy. You make some great points re Jenny v Cristina. Something to ponder, but I would think Cristina makes the most sense. (Well, Stephanie, the weakest link makes the most sense, but I agree that she has the personality to hang in a bit longer.)

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-11-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Extremely well-done, Emy! You have my utmost adulation.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Great job, Mistress emydi!

However, I gotta go with Cristina's "ominous" shot and Stephannie's "happy" shot as classic EPMB Misdirection! I'm going for a Stephannie boot this week as her story has played out.

Thanks again for the great SOTS!

Scarlett

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Well done!
A veritable Super SOTS!

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
"Also our own Corvis has a great analysis for a Steph boot here You see Corvis is bored so he's hoping the editors were wise and finally give us a boot that we actually care about...Steph is that someone from the editing in the last eps...nice work Corvis!"

Thanks for the shout out, emydi!

Nice work on the SOTS. I love reading this each week so thanks to all the SOTS writers past and present!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Very good SOTS

Three is the perfect number.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"

Great SOTS Emydi. Thanks for bring it all together for us. I have not had a lot of time to get confused this week.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "New show clip"
Follow the links by anywho...

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19180.topic&start=48&stop=48

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Mistress emy has pulled it all together! Wonderful! My head is spinning.

But could someone PLEASE explain to me why emy, VS, BR and forehead have interchanged ID's and sigpics in the first four replies. Is this an early Halloween trick or what?

10-12-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
25. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
I'll explain the silliness, OFG.

VerucaSalt doesn't read the SOTS threads, but for the past few episodes she designated emydi to say "thank you" to the SOTS writer on her behalf. So whenever emydi replied to the SOTS thread she included VS's signature and thanks in her post as well.

However, since emydi herself wrote the SOTS this week, she wouldn't be writing a response post. So she wrote a fake reply from "Veruca Salt" to compliment herself on her own SOTS.

So I decided to continue the masquerade by usurping emy's signature and replying to "Veruca Salt"'s reply as "emydi." Then I replied to "emydi" as myself. Then forehead jumped into the fray, usurping my old sig-pic.

Sorry if we confused everyone.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: SOTS SURVIVOR 13 EPISODE 5"
Great job as usual, emy.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •