The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-06, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-06 AT 06:33 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 10-11-06 1
   RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 10-12-06 2
       RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 10-12-06 3
           RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps Brownroach 10-12-06 4
               RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps PepeLePew13 10-12-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-06 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

This appears to me to be the moment that Aitu arrives.
Who is sitting off by herself?

In the Insider, Steph confesses she hasn't been eating enough because she really doesn't like coconut. Never underestimate how much lack of food energy can screw up the way you feel and perform. I think she's weaker than we were shown last week and is running out of steam and fight.

Cristina in another group shot is wedged between Brad and Pavarti, for someone everyone dislikes she's not out on the margins. Stephannie is out on the margins.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Pepe, (vote thread) - now I feel pressure ...
want to add that Stephannie must be talking about Cao Boi in her confessional, she's saying "do you ever stop talking?" and we know from the teaser he's going to talk non-stop ...

and why is there this one cap of Yul

standing with Flicka on his right and I think Candice to his left (ear, wisp of blonde hair), could this be a post challenge huddle where he gets exiled and is taking one for the team?

*that beard suits him! He would make a handsome addition to Lost*

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
He *does* look like Jin, doesn't he? Hardly seems fair that he's being cast on Survivor now after already experiencing a plane crash and a bunch of bloodthirsty survivors...

No pressure at all, OFG. It just makes more sense than a Cristina or Jenny boot right now to me, but I wasn't going to jump just because some relative newbie on another board said so (even if he's 4-for-4 so far). The vidcaps were what I needed to tell me Stephannie was the more logical boot. If I'm wrong, then c'est la vie.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
Stephannie was described as isolated by Parvati last week, though, and it didn't get her voted out. She wasn't even considered for the boot until she opened her mouth.

And I don't see that these caps prove she's isolated -- everyone is sitting together in a circle more or less. Rebecca and Adam aren't sitting right up against anyone else either - only so many people can fit on a log.

So I don't think Stephannie is a more logical boot for that reason -- my guess is that if Cristina escapes getting booted it will be because Stephannie conks out after the IC and/or volunteers to leave again.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 5, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Or it's a case where the other members of the tribe have filed away the info that Steph is willing to take the fall into the back of their minds. The girls have taken care of J.P. because he needed to be taken care of with his ego/bossing around and now Parvati knows she can rein the guys in and go back to whom she had identified as an isolated person last episode.

Don't forget, too, that the tribe will have seen J.P. get tossed last week and then got their butts kicked around by the Aitu's in both the RC and IC (as I believe will be the case tonight), they'll quickly realize that it's in their best interests to boot the weakest (Steph) instead of someone more capable of handling themselves physically (Cristina or one of the guys).

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •