The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-06, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!!!"
Wow, it's already episode four of Survivor: Now We're Cooking and I still don't know who half these yoyos are. Oh, well, time to vote!

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot(s) IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Adam.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way. Want a curvy thread, go get political on OT.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Yul (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections.

5. Have fun! That's an order. Practically a commandment.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cristina, and ....? PepeLePew13 10-04-06 1
   ... and J.P. PepeLePew13 10-04-06 13
 Candice and ... tribephyl 10-04-06 2
 JP Scarlett O Hara 10-04-06 3
 Jenny xwraith27 10-04-06 4
 Jenny survivor_21 10-04-06 5
   VOTE CHANGE JP and Jessica survivor_21 10-05-06 27
 Parvati and Candice Chez 10-04-06 6
 Cristina emydi 10-04-06 7
   VOTE CHANGE: JP emydi 10-05-06 30
 Candice PenMike 10-04-06 8
   RE: JP PenMike 10-05-06 33
 JP forehead 10-04-06 9
 JP Brownroach 10-04-06 10
 Jenny Myrla21 10-04-06 11
 Stephannie JazzyJax 10-04-06 12
 Stephannie Bravehart 10-04-06 14
 Cowboy Loree 10-04-06 15
 Parvati whoami 10-04-06 16
 Parvati MJewel 10-04-06 17
 Candice and Becky strid333 10-04-06 18
 HEY STEPHANNIE... Round Robin 10-04-06 19
 JP dabo 10-05-06 20
 JP Outfrontgirl 10-05-06 21
 JP Flowerpower 10-05-06 22
 JP KObrien_fan 10-05-06 23
 J.P. greg2557 10-05-06 24
 Tally #1 Scarlett O Hara 10-05-06 25
 Jenny architecturegirl 10-05-06 26
   VOTE CHANGE: JP architecturegirl 10-05-06 35
 JP kary1371 10-05-06 28
 JP michel 10-05-06 29
 JP. Estee 10-05-06 31
 JP Owlster 10-05-06 32
 JP kircon 10-05-06 34
 JP MDSkinner 10-05-06 36
 Stephannie knuckles487 10-05-06 37
 Stephannie flygirl 10-05-06 38
 J.P. ... and Becky bobstew617 10-05-06 39
 Parvati bobbygaddy2001 10-05-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cristina, and ....?"
I have a solid feeling that there are going to be two boots, and that one of them is likely to be Cristina.

I'm still sorting out my thoughts on who the second one would be. The leading candidates are Candice, Adumb, Perv-at-it, and Flica (because of her great indecision last week), but I'll need another day or so to look at the vidcaps before deciding on who's the second candidate.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "... and J.P."
After reading it over. I'm now more unsure if there's going to be two boots or simply one boot.

If there's going to be two boots, then I'm leaning towards J.P. being the second boot.

Actually, make it J.P. as my primary boot candidate followed by Cristina if there's a second boot.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Candice and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-06 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

It certainly does look like a double boot episode.
There's too much strategy talk everywhere, from both tribes.

Candice is an easy choice (for me) from Aitu. Too many questions surround her exile and previous "alliance ties".
Candice v. Ozzy

Parvati (Raro) with Adam and Jenny as my alternate(s).
Parvati will be struggling with flirting and being frustrated with the guys. Both bossy and lazy.
Plus she's one of the weakest women "challenge-wise" and has completely shown her cards "strategy-wise".
Her willingness to slide between the groups may factor into her bootation. As she'll be seen as untrustworthy.
Parvati v. JP
Adam v. Cristina
Jenny v. Nathan

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JP"
I'm calling a spade a spade this week.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-04-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jenny"
It seems to me that we have two challenges this week, and I'm guessing that we get a "regular" episode. Misdirection shows more drama in Raro, and I'm guessing they would want to keep their tribe as strong as possible.

In other words, I have no clue.

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jenny"
I don't really know why, but I figure that if Raro loses IC then the 3 Hiki's will stick together, and the men will stick together. This leaves Parvati, Cristina, and Jenny. Jenny seems to be the weaker of the 3 so I feel its her time

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "VOTE CHANGE JP and Jessica"
ok, so I'm a flip flopper. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say that this is going to be a double boot week.

I'm thinking this week JP wil find out that indeed the women "rule the roost" and that by releasing the "roost" (chicken) flicka is indeed toast. Not that what happened in week 1 will be the real reason shes booted (can't sit on the fence forever, ask Dolly), but it's a way that the "powers that be" can reference both bootees with the title in a neat and tidy little package!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Parvati and Candice"
It's a pure guess. I haven't had time to read the spoilers this week. Just going on what I read above about a double boot episode combined with the list of Billy's friends.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cristina"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

see below KT changed her mind

RC: NuAitu wins
Exile: Nate (or JP)
IC: NuAitu wins

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "VOTE CHANGE: JP"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

I'm going with KT this week and she changed so I'm changing

I'm still not sure but a lot of convincing args here! But I think if this goes down as expected by you all, Parvatti is ultimately a goner...she tipped her hand too soon. I don't have the longevity feel that most of you have for Parvatti

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-04-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Candice"
But who knows for sure.............

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-05-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: JP"
>Shamelessly following the crowd...........

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "JP"
I like Scar's vote

Hey, they gave us Billy in ep2, why not give us JP in ep4?

I do think there are 2 challenges. Adding 2 TCs to that with required pre-TC drama is too much for 44 minutes. So, it's just a single boot. NuRaro looks dejected and goes to TC. Parvati, Brad, Nate are safe. Any of the others could go. Who? I've strongly considered Stephannie, Rebecca, Christina, and even somewhat considered Jenny or Adam. Why concoct complicated theories? I've done that before and got it wrong. I'm keeping it simple this week.

JP is lazy and controlling - not a good combo. Why does NuRaro lose the IC? Hey, it's not all brawn in the challenges this year. NuRaro might even conclude they can do without JP.

And as an afterthought, I'm tired of having two JPs on the show. I just want to type JP to refer to the host.

forehead

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "JP"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-06 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

Going with Scarlett and forehead. I was leaning toward Stephannie but now I'm fairly convinced that all the emphasis on Parvati's flirting is a trap: she won't align with the men if there is a gender split -- or, in any case, she does vote for a male to get the boot this week.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-04-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jenny"

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephannie"
One of these times it's gotta be true.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Stephannie"
Weakest link. Who does she have on her side?? Nate? Nah, he'll follow suit with Parvati who will be safe cause Aitu will send her to exile island. I just don't see JP's arc finished yet.
Just a gut feeling.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Cowboy"
I think he has been with his new tribe long enough to annoy them all.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Parvati"
Parvati is all over the vid caps this week and my first thought was it is her week to go. So I am going with my first thought.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Parvati"
Only because she is who I initially thought will go this week.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Candice and Becky"
I know I wrote the SOTS and I still don't know.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "HEY STEPHANNIE..."
...it's time for you to go!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "JP"
The whole ruling the roost thingie has me thinking another guy Sekou's himself out of the game this time.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "JP"
there are 3 JP's, don't forget Jonathan Penner! Too many!

first, credit to darnell at Sucks who has picked JP and made me rethink JP.

I've been looking at who appears to make the merge, per TDT, and that would not include JP/Cristina/Stephannie/Rebecca on nuRaro. Jenny is a question mark. What could account for these people going out?

1) They must lose more challenges than nuAitu.
2) Booting JP could account for them losing their edge.
So far I was with JP as first one out.
But
I think Parvati will be a key vote, and is safe. By my count, at 5-4 on the gender split, she is the key. If there's a gender split this time, which I think likely, she's the swing, but wouldn't she just be a girl on the fringe next time to TC? That made me think she votes with the men against Stephannie or Cristina.

3) I'm thinking now that Jenny and Parvati may ally with Nate/Adam/Brad next time, as Parvati did pick Jenny. Jenny should be tight with Brad, Parvati clicks with all 3 of these guys. That would account for the demise of the Hiki and Aitu women on nuRaro.

I'll go with JP getting the boot, which opens the door for male/female alliances along old tribal lines, parallel to what we saw last week at NuAitu. Basically, original Puka and Raro members getting together to make the merge, although I'm convinced CaoBoi and Flicka, and maybe even Jonathan, will get cut and Ozzy and Sundra will make it through.

Thanks to everyone who made great arguments this week. It could go so many ways!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "JP"
Well, for me it was VG that got me to start thinking. The biggest red flag for me was that most of the daws that I perceive to be end-game players are on the other tribe....so one of the beef-cakes on nu Raro has to go sooner rather than later. The professional volleyball player is said to have "a controlling demeanor" that is getting "some" of the women mad on this tribe. Definately see Cristina complaining to the other women regarding this.

Corvis points out that Parvati has been getting an awful lot of positive hype lately and expects to see her make some kind of interesting play soon. Perhaps she will go with the girls to boot the one guy that her strategy does not seem to be working on, and then she and her buddies, Adam/Nathan/Brad and by association Jenny, can boot the older, weaker girls later...

I also can't help but wonder if the daws are bracing for double boots as well...they have seen survivor, they know that they will have to lose numbers to get to the merge episode. I think Parvati may have her finger on this pulse. She may be thinking ahead that if we boot JP now, we can lose the older women later...

...of course my second choice is Stephannie, but now I think she may go next week...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "JP"
It was my gut feeling when seeing the previews, editing is pointing strongly at an old Aitu getting the boot and I feel that NuRaro loses IC, Cristina is always a possibility but the episode title screams JP too, call a spade a spade for captain obvious.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "J.P."
Sounds good

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Tally #1"
23 people have voted. Two believe there will be a Double Boot. Here is what the rest of you think:

JP: 9
Candice: 4
Stephanie: 3
Jenny: 3
Parvati: 3
Cristina: 1
Cao Boi: 1
Becky: 1

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jenny"
Ugh, this week is really tough. I'm just going with an inexplicable gut feeling. I think she'll be our hidden boot.
I agree with everyone else though that "call a spade a spade" JP's neck will be on the line very soon - if two people go from Raro he's almost definitely one of the two.
I really think we may see a triple boot episode somewhere along the way here, one tribe boots two, the other boots one. If thats the case - on Aitu I think Flicka is next to go. Cao Boi is the misdirection, but the issue of trust will be her downfall, not Cao Boi's.
I'll feel more confident once we see how Raro interacts with each other.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "VOTE CHANGE: JP"
MAN! I've never changed my vote before! The "Rule the Roost" comments convinced me though...
I think Jenny is VERY close in line behind him out the door.
We've seen no hype for any type of surprise or twist though, so I think only one person goes home this week. If its two - Flicka is gone.
Jenny's next in line after JP at Raro though!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "JP"

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "JP"

The women will want to keep the advantage.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "JP."
Which means that given my track record this season, he should pledge me ten percent of his winnings right now just for having saved him.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "JP"
I'm voting with the big guns this week. I think it will be a close vote 5-4.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "JP"
I been thinking him all week. I thought I would be in the minority. Looks like I'm a sheep.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "JP"
Of the arguments I have read, the ones for JP are the best.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Stephannie"

I don't make a very good lemming. That's why I'm usually the only one standing in the middle of the road and gets ran over by the bus.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Stephannie"
I think

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "J.P. ... and Becky"
I'll follow J.P.'s bandwagon, makes sense to me.
IF Yul is sent to Exile Island and there is a double boot this time, then I think Becky could be vulnerable.

Plus, I'm still watching that "Billy's Friends" spoiler.

bobbygaddy2001 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobbygaddy2001 Click to send private message to bobbygaddy2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Parvati"
I can only hope..she will be my vote til shes gone

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •