The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The stretcher race challenge..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-01, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The stretcher race challenge..."
Looking at the previews for next weeks episode, it looks like Ogakor loses the stretcher race....I think it is the Reward challenge, but I'm not sure.

Here is what I saw in the previews:

1. Lamber crying while wearing the same clothes she has on for the race.

2. Mike and Nick drop Jeff while carrying him, but even though they dropped him, they were still in the lead at the time and it looks like they had time to recover.

The "Jeff drop" is most likely a red herring similar to Rodger falling during the obstacle course.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The stretcher race challenge... vviCKed 02-18-01 1
   RE: The stretcher race challenge... Sphonk 02-18-01 2
       RE: The stretcher race challenge... shakes the clown 02-18-01 4
           RE: The stretcher race challenge... Minstrel 02-18-01 5
   RE: The stretcher race challenge... shakes the clown 02-18-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-01, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The stretcher race challenge..."
Ambore crying is the red herring. It don't appear she is crying because they lost, but because he is relieved that won. Check cbs web page, she says they *really* need to win the next two ICs.

Sphonk 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-01, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sphonk Click to send private message to Sphonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The stretcher race challenge..."
The stretcher race is a reward challenge not an immunity challenge. The maze is the immunity challenge. I'm fairly certain that Kucha wins the reward challenge (the stretcher race) while Okagor wins the immunity challenge (the maze).

02-18-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The stretcher race challenge..."
I'm fairly
>certain that Kucha wins the
>reward challenge (the stretcher race)
>while Okagor wins the immunity
>challenge (the maze).

....you can't say things like "I'm fairly certain" without supplying your REASONING for that feeling. So, please elaborate on your "empty" statement or else there's no point to even post something like that. Let's hear the evidence, that's the whole point of the spoiler board.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The stretcher race challenge..."
I think the evidence is Amber wearing the same clothes. Do most people wash and let dry while wearing a different set of clothes the next day? It would take a while for clothes to dry just by hanging them up so I would think so. The main structure CBS tends to lay out is RC on day one or two of the episode, and day two or three for immunity with TC on day (night) three. E5 appears to be RC on day two (day 14) and IC on day 3 (day 15). It also appears that when immunity and TC are on the last day, that the IC does not take as long or is not as physical but this is speculation on my part.

I think the clothing list for Amber is:

A light blue t-shirt, a black/blue sports top, khaki cargo shorts, black bead necklace, white shoes with dark runners, sunglasses, blue shitr/jacket, black pants, and a blue and white bikini. (courtesy of Ellipsiiis.com)

Also, there is evidence that E5 has a Triage Reward Challenge and then a Maze Challenge for immunity. Both of these are from the "obtained" Call Sheet.

Does this help any?

02-18-01, 02:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The stretcher race challenge..."
>Ambore crying is the red herring.
>It don't appear she is
>crying because they lost, but
>because he is relieved that
>won. Check cbs web page,
>she says they *really* need
>to win the next two
>ICs.

....I saw the footage and those don't look like "tears of joy" to me...she looks upset. Plus, her saying that they "really need to win the next 2 IC's" is irrelevant b/c the stretcher race is the REWARD challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •