The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Courtesy of Survivor Phoenix

I want to know does the OFG theory work if we only see superfluous shots of a DAW's A$$?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-01-06 1
   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-01-06 2
       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-02-06 4
       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO PhillyBrat 10-02-06 5
   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Outfrontgirl 10-02-06 3
       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-02-06 6
           RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Brownroach 10-02-06 7
               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-02-06 8
               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-02-06 9
                   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-02-06 10
                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Brownroach 10-02-06 11
                           RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-02-06 12
                               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO forehead 10-02-06 13
                                   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-02-06 14
                                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO forehead 10-02-06 20
                                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-04-06 28
                   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO MJewel 10-02-06 15
                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Brownroach 10-02-06 16
                           RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO MJewel 10-02-06 18
                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO MJewel 10-02-06 17
                           RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-02-06 19
                               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO mimo 10-02-06 21
                                   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Outfrontgirl 10-02-06 22
                                       RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Flowerpower 10-02-06 23
                                           RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-02-06 25
                                               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO Brownroach 10-03-06 26
                                                   RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO emydi 10-03-06 27
                               RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO MJewel 10-02-06 24
 New Mast Challenge Shots VolcanicGlass 10-05-06 29
   RE: New Mast Challenge Shots emydi 10-05-06 30
       RE: New Mast Challenge Shots VolcanicGlass 10-05-06 31
           RE: New Mast Challenge Shots emydi 10-05-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-06 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

Thanks for bringing these over, emy!

Well, we see the "mast" challenge, as we see Candice and I think Ozzy perched on the mast and then Candice jumping, and we see Parvati taking a plunge as well.

I'm wondering if we may have two challenges here. First we have this pic of the arriving to a challenge sans hat, Adam, and wearing a black wife beater t-shirt...

...and then these pics of the running Brad sans hat...

And then we have these shots from behind the running Rarotongas running toward Adam and Brad seen in the lower right side of the caps, with their hats on...Brad's hat is on with the visor facing out, while Adam's hat is on backwards, visor facing back, and Adam is in a short-sleeved t-shirt now...(Note that the running Rarotongas are carrying a blue intertube...)

Then we have these shots of Nathan and Adam(with hat on backwards and wearing the black short sleeved t-shirt) looking intently perhaps at the challenge as it unfolds....and looking very ominous, I might add...? Rarotonga losing or falling behind...???

I think all of the Parvati/Nathan shots are just romantic hype, misdirection....I think that all of the troubled Ozzy pics are post TC and are reaction shots of him, again misdirection. Taking Parvati/Nathan/Ozzy out of the mix, that leaves this promo featuring:

Raros: Stephannie, Brad, Adam, Rebecca
Aitus: Jonathan, Cowboy, Candice, Becky

Under the radar this week/probably safe: Yul, Sundra, Flicka and JP, Jenny, Cristina

...food for thought...

ETA: A few more important vidcaps to the webpromo:

Note, these are similiar observing the challenge shots as we see Nathan and Adam doing up above, HOWEVER, these look much more positive to me with the expression on Flickas face...

Then there are these caps to add:

Note, Brad is wearing different shorts than he is in the running challenge, sans hat, up above...more evidence for two separate challenges this week. I would have to take JP off of the UTR for this episode with these vidcaps. Is this the Raro tribe returning post challenge? If so, they look defeated to me...

10-01-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-06 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Yes there are 2 challenges here's the one on land from a PIP shot from Saturday sports and JP is all over these Although I think he is safe

From Survivor Phoeniz

10-02-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Well, I am convinced primarily because of the two sets of clothes that Adam and Brad are wearing, that there are indeed 2 separate challenges for this episode...finally.

Here is one of them:

Note in the background there is a red mat, probably their starting point. We see Ozzy and Yul carrying this platform/litter in the front, while it's Jonathan and Flicka in the rear.

I think this could be a "rescue" challenge. The pics of Parvati's backside and tatoo, note that JP is carrying a flotation device/ring colored blue...perhaps they have to rescue a drowning victim...as Parvati and JP come running, we see Adam and Brad bending down waiting for them(perhaps holding a lowered litter?).

I am reminded of the rescue the victim from the woods challenge with a litter that they had to build themselves I think, perhaps it was in S2, Australia and I think Amber was the winning victim...???

As we see Jonathan and Flicka cheering on the sidelines and then Adam and Nathan looking on, (and we know that this is for the rescue challenge as Adam is dressed the same way with his hat on backwards...), I am led to believe that the Aitu's will win this challenge.

With two challenges, will the winning Reward Challenge tribe get to choose the exilee, OR will the losing tribe choose one from the winning tribe. If I had to guess it would continue to be the losing tribe would get to exile one of the winners...if Raro's lose the challenge, I think they would pick Yul again, or perhaps Ozzy...

As for the climb the masts and jump into the water challenge, I would think that Ozzy will shine at this and I do believe that that is him diving off of the platform. He's supposedly a super star in water and can hold his breath forever. If this is a retrieving something underwater, my money would be on the Aitu's as well.....complete speculation

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"

This looks like the "rescue your fellow survivor" type challenge.

I think in the past they have all been reward.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
FP and emydi,
great job sorting out the two challenges.
Yes, Raro is back on its home beach when the team looks dejected. If anyone had been exiled at that challenge they would be missing from the line.

Of course if this is post IC and the exile competed in IC because there were two challenges, then scratch that.

Re OFG theory:
the pics of Stephannie jump out at me but that's in part because she's my boot pic. She looks unhappy though, and the pics don't seem necessary to tell the story of the promo.

10-02-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Yes, Raro is back on its home beach when the team looks dejected. If anyone had been exiled at that challenge they would be missing from the line.

Thanks OFG, I was stumped a bit as it looks as there could be two boats back behind them on the beach...I thought they were returning, but still had a little doubt...

the pics of Stephannie jump out at me but that's in part because she's my boot pic. She looks unhappy though, and the pics don't seem necessary to tell the story of the promo.

ALWAYS thrilled to get OFG's opinion on the OFG theory!!! I like what you said...Stephannie, why does she need to be in these vidcaps at this particular time?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

I agree about Stephannie. I think NewRaro goes to TC this week.

And it's interesting that the promo ends with Nate saying, "If someone doesn't want to be here, I'm not keeping them here." It's not connected to anything else shown in the preview. So...is he talking about someone in particular, and if so, who?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

10-02-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
i'm hesitant to think Steph's showing in caps has anymore credence than anyone else on NuRaro. I think her edit was fab last week. Now this could mean that it was a set up for her boot in Ep 4 but I have a feeling about Hiki all going at least to merge pt when Nate goes soon thereafter. I don't think Nate and Rebecca will get rid of Steph. They have the most so the others may want to try to get her out but I think Nate is liked and will not let that happen

I'm still thinking its Parvati or Jenny

10-02-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
And it's interesting that the promo ends with Nate saying, "If someone doesn't want to be here, I'm not keeping them here."

Yes, I agree BR. I could well be wrong but that confessional definately strikes me as a "pre-TC" confessional. Definately, who in particular could he be referring too? I think that all of the guys seem to be on the same page....I wonder if one of the girls chokes on the challenge and gets in a snit??? Certainly we see a very happy Parvati and Nate in the promos, don't think it's her. Rebecca is a player in the challenges, and it's clear that she is giving her best effort. I do question whether Nate would turn on his original tribe-mate, so it makes me lean against Stephannie.

Is Cristina becoming a thorn in someone's side? Don't think Jenny would be, especially since she's gotten rid of the annoying Cowboy...

...interesting.

10-02-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

also remember NuRaro will have to sit out a person each challenge. I think Steph will probably sit out one of them. Jenny or Cristina the other.

What is Steph and Cristina doing sitting out on the bamboo mat another woman I think is Rebecca running mid challenge

This cap from fever bolsters that it is during a challenge. I think this is them sitting on the mat at the beginning...it looks like bamboo of Aitu's starting mark for the rescue challenge. But why are there 2 of them sitting there. Have they been saved? Does a group of 4 have to save the other 4 (and the extra NuRaro is sitting out?) Maybe they can't save all women and one man has to be saved. THerefore, Cao Boi and Nate are the guys they save?

I don't know about Cristina...I think she is safe. JP likes her (from cop shooting story) and will want to keep her bc she is a cop who have training etc. This leads to think Nate is talking about Jenny...I also think Cristina will not go for a women's alliance. Word of a a women's alliance hurts the instigator which is Parvati and I still think OFG theory is Parvati, well actually OBG theory!!

So I'm still stuck on Parvati or Jenny as boot this week.

Any talk of a double boot?

10-02-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
JP likes her (from cop shooting story) and will want to keep her bc she is a cop who have training etc

I also think Cristina is safe this week. I think a more likely motivation for JP to want to keep Cristina is the realization that the Latinos are now down to three. For her part, I think Cristina will know enough to bite her tongue if JP is acting too bossy and enough other people are complaining about him.

On the men's front I think both JP and Adam could get booted. JP's gotten a lot of superfluous face time in every episode, but no real character development. It looks like that's changing this week. Adam is probably going to be the laziest of the lazy dudes. Maybe Nate wouldn't mind taking him out to eliminate the competition for Parvati's, um, charms?

Still leaning toward Stephannie for the moment though. She was the last person selected for her tribe, and she just always looks -- I don't know -- uncomfortable, every time they show her.

10-02-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Just wanted to add that I definately don't think that Christina is getting the boot this ep as well, I was just thinking outloud up above....but you know, Nate could be responding with that statement regarding speculation of one of the guys in that tribe...? Lazy Adam perhaps? I am leaning toward a Steph boot this week too, and wouldn't be surprised with a double boot...I wonder if they would do 2 challenges, 2 TC's in one ep??? I have pondered it.

I definately would be shocked to see Parvati go this ep...

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

"I wonder if they would do 2 challenges, 2 TC's in one ep??? I have pondered it."

If they want to cut down on confessional time, they could do it. But, a "good" episode has sufficient "pre TC drama build-up". It would be a very full episode. If they go with 14 episodes (last week I erroneously assummed 13), this could still be a single boot ep, followed by 3 double boot episodes before the traditional F10 merge episode.

"I definately would be shocked to see Parvati go this ep..."

Me too. I think Parvati ($1M editing in ep1), Brad (tip to TDT), and Nate (more story left) are safe. A JP boot is possible, but would surprise me given the misdirection. A Rebecca boot would surpirse me given her challenge performance last week. That leaves Adam, Jenny, Christina, Stephannie (one candidate from each original tribe...). The big question is which factions will find eachother. Last week, I thought Yul and Ozzy would find eachother, but that was clearly wrong.

forehead

ETA: IF Raro is the only one going to TC, who do you think Aitu would like to send to exile island?

10-02-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

The reason I am sticking to a possible Parvati boot is the fact that she is seen in conf. saying that she doesn't like the men not working etc. and she would be the catalyst of a women's alliance. If the guys get wing of this (through Cristina or Reb/Steph) they may turn the tables on her. But I can def see how many of you believe she is safe. Nate's comment about "if someone doesn't want to be here..." would not likely characterize Parvati.

Interesting fh about the targets being one from each original tribe. JP/Cristina will stick together (2 of 3 Aitu left)...her problem was more with Ozzy and I think she and Oscar have some unfinished business.

I think the Hiki 3 will stick together for now and Nate will steer the guys away from Rebecca or Steph boot. IF was either though, I think after last challenge, he'd protect Rebecca over Steph but I think he doesn't need to do that yet.

I don't think they will get rid of Adam or JP yet. JP I do not think is going but could be target/misdirection bc of his "bossiness". Adam is a possibility bc of his laziness-although that was not hilited after merge and he was actuall working last week. I think he is safe for a week or 2 more. Double boots come he's not so safe.

That leaves Jenny. Brad, being the only other PUka member might not be willing to stick his neck out for her and she has no story at all. I think the Asian woman that goes on the reward is Becky.*

*yeah, my going without "canned" spoilers is not working out too well...it is very hard to do bc I like to analyze the caps each week and other spoilers come into that discussion Lucky there aren't that many this time

________

ETA: EXILE

I think with 2 challenges, the Exile will be chosen after the Reward and go back to having the winner's choose a loser. Therefore, they want to isolate and go with a stronger man not protect like Raro did for Candice last week. If the caps of a dejected Raro with hatted Adam carrying the flag back with t-shirt (Not tank top) and Brad hatted is post RC then none of the men nor Steph go to EI. I think if Aitu wins RC and gets to pick, they would try to weaken a male. Raro has def lost here..

That's why I think this is them after IC (after the Exile has returned to camp-they won't save another person yet like they did with Candice) so the hatted Adam/Brad challenge in water with the blue innertube is IC

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Ahh! Thanks for pointing out that somebody could go to EI for the timespan between RC and IC. I had forgotten about that possibility.

IF that's the case, we have 9 castaways voting at TC. IF Hiki stays together would old Raro and Hiki vote together (Nate-Parvati glue)? This week is hard to figure out...

forehead

10-04-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-06 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Trixi over at Sucks Mess posted this pic as a clue to RC winner being Raro...that they won things and brought them back in the bag...does anyone know what her bag looks like?

I am now firmly of the belief that the hatted Brad/Adam with blue innertube challenge is IC and Raro loses. The build the Mast challenge is RC and a smilling happy Parvati wins it when she jumps off the completed mast

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

Just some thoughts...Maybe Nate is talking about Parvati when he makes the comment. Could it have something to do with her complaining about the women doing all the work in the previews? Of course she was flirting with Nate, but she was kinda doing that with all the guys. Maybe some of her true colors are starting to show. She is in a lot of the previews but it could all be misdirection.

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

10-02-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Maybe Nate is talking about Parvati when he makes the comment. Could it have something to do with her complaining about the women doing all the work in the previews?

Parvati's observation is in a confessional, though. We don't know that anything will actually be said to the men about their not doing any work. And who will say it, if it is brought up.

10-02-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
That is true Brownroach about it just being in a confessional. But I bet there will be a lot of annoyed looks towards the guys and I would bet the women will talk about it among themselves. Whether or not the women will say anything to the guys...I don't know. I could see Steph making a comment. The guys might pick up on some annoyance though. It will be interesting to watch.

10-02-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Looks like Emy and I were posting about the same time . My thoughts are towards Parvati being the boot also. I think Emy is right though when she said Nate's comment would probably not refer to parvati unless there is a lot more to it then we have been shown thus far. The other women may not like her flirting either.

Right now the women have the numbers to vote out the men. If someone is exiled from their tribe though, thus given immunity and is a women, that would make the voting numbers even 4 guys, 4 girls and the guys could try and get rid of a woman. It would either be a voting tie or they would have to pull one of the women in with them to vote. Just some more thoughts to throw into the mix .

10-02-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
AHA It's (elizabeth) MontgomeryJewel!!

I don't think the Exile will be chosen the same way this week bc there are 2 challenges. I think it will be the classic EI winner of RC gets to choose which on losing RC goes to EI until IC. I don't think we'll have another Salvation Sally EI for a while.

See my post above...I don't know who it will be (or even which tribe will win RC bc I think the innertube challenge is the IC now) but it will most likely be a man in order to isolate and weaken him for IC.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Any chance those last couple of shots of Nate are from exile island? He's looking pretty rough. Although that beach doesn't seem like the EI beach....

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
hi mimo,
no there are no rocks like that on EI, which is a sand spit not even a named island. Nate is at Aitu camp.

The dejected walk back should be from RC, because they don't need to take bags to IC if the exile has already occurred.

With two challenges, it could also revert to losers' choice. It could be either tribe picking an exile as there are precedents for both methods.

In general, though, an opposing tribe spares the women the hardship of EI. Insider shows that Raro was sorry to subject Candice to it and only sent her to protect her. Regular exile, no protection, a man should go who is thought able to handle the privation in addition to strategy. All men from Raro are in that cap.

What about Yul? Where is he in the baby bird scene? Why is it Jonathan who is dealing with Cao Boi? What about Ozzy? Why does he look upset passing his hand over his face? Is it reaction to the bird, being exiled, or a loss, what?

10-02-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

I really think they switched up who got to name the exilee last week as they merged into two tribes. I really expect it to go back to losing tribe chooses one of the winners to go to EI, therefore, it could indeed be Yul or Ozzy, someone to weaken their physical performance for the IC.

I believe that the masts challenge will be for IC

10-02-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

doh! I forgot about taking your stuff in case you go to EI.

Well NuRaro sure do look dejected after the hatted Brad/Adam blue innertube challenge. But why would the RC winner have to go if there are 2 challenges and only 2 tribes? Normally after a RC they would send a man to EI to weaken before IC. Why would just a Reward challenge (no Immunity like in Ep 1 and 2) winning tribe be punished with an exile? If they are not, then a woman not Steph is sent to exile by NuAitu.

If Exile is in fact done the way it was in ep 1 and 2 and NuRaro has to pick an Aitu then it's either Yul or Ozzy that would go, probably Yul again he is seen as strongest. That could explain his absence from the baby bird sequence. Or it may be done like in Ep 3 and the IC winner "saves" someone from TC but I don't think so again so soon.

I still think NuRaro loses the Mast challenge too bc they are all over the vidcaps. THe only ones on Aitu shown alot in vidcaps are CB and Ozzy (OFG theory). I don't think either are going anywhere yet (esp not Ozzy). Aitu just had a "hidden" boot, sorry BR , so I don't see that happening again so I think its NuRaro going to TC after losing second IC challenge.

ETA: I thought about this more and NuRaro still could be returning from IC in the hatted Brad Adam cap with Steph even if the exile is sent to EI after RC. Survivors know now they have to expect anything, therefore someone could again go to EI after IC too. I'm not sure what the "rescue" challenge is or whether it is the same as the S2 Amber one. It could very well be IC, they switch things up usually (that being said a week after they copied a S10 challenge exactly!!)

I think NuRaro loses the IC (and likely the RC too).

10-03-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
Isn't it possible they were told to bring their stuff to *every* challenge, to keep them in suspense about when there would be an exile? They could conceivably have one exile after RC and one after IC in the same episode.

10-03-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
right, I edited my post...I am back to thinking the dejected hatted Brad/Adam with Steph shot is after IC

10-02-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 4 Ruling the Roost WEB PROMO"
About the exile...I agree with you if they do it the classic way. They will surely choose a guy to try and weaken the tribe for IC.

(Nope, not (Elizabeth) MontgomeryJewel...although that is a great guess and I did watch bewitched when I was younger <grin>.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "New Mast Challenge Shots"
Notice the lifesaver on the far left in the first vidcap.
Location in the channel easier to determine from these shots.

10-05-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
30. "RE: New Mast Challenge Shots"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

can she be any more of a ho bag???

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New Mast Challenge Shots"
anywho posted at MeSS a link with footage of tonight's episode which includes scenes at Rarotonga camp leading up to the RC: link.
(Candice is shown arriving with her tribe, so she must get back to Aitutaki camp before the challenge.)
RC is a combo obstacle/puzzle challenge.

10-05-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
32. "RE: New Mast Challenge Shots"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

The clip I watched is of Raro on Day 9 with the men laying around and women working then Parv does her Ruling the roost conf.

Then the guys are shown talking Brad asks whether the gals were mad..and JP and Nate both say no way. JP has a long conf. about how the 4 are stronger than men of Aitu and they need em....Karma Karma Karma!!! Yep JP is a goner...

When Raro finds out Cece is gone they show JP concerned and Cristina say "OMG". Candice is already with NuAitu when they come in.

The Reward challenge is a obstacle course where 2 people are roped (small women Becky/Candice Jenny/Cristina (with Steph sitting out)and then they have to decode a message after someone swims and gets decoder ship's steering wheel from ocean...(from vidcaps above we know Brad and Ozzy do this)---Aitu is shown in the lead on land and then it stops. So I have no idea now who wins this...I think I'm back to Aitu winning...bc Ozzy supposed to be a kick as swimmer and Becky/Yul are good puzzlers!

the mast challenge/rescue challenge is IC with Brad/m in hats THUS CONF that NuRARO losese

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •