The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

EPISODE 3, FLIRTATION AND FRUSTRATION

Welcome to the SOTS for episode 3, "Flirtation and Frustration" where it's pretty obvious who will do the flirting...

…but, not so clear as to who will be frustrated. But first, let me remind you to peruse our guidelines at your earliest convenience, as they really do allow us to carry on with the quest at hand in a most civilized manner! I also wanted to announce at the start of this SOTS that there is a small spoiler located at the bottom of the page, for all of you that are avoiding them altogether.

The last episode found the Aitutaki tribe pondering whether or not to throw a challenge to boot their "Dead Weight", Billy. Well, long story short, they did and they did. The show exposed quite a rivalry between resident camper/survivor, Ozzy, and Policewoman, city-girl, Cristina. But, did they boot Billy as per the wishes of Ozzy, or because he was sick? See what last ep's insider had to say regarding the Billy Boot.

SeeBS MISDIRECTION

This week the CBS website is kind enough to give us some misdirection clues. For a real dissection as to the clues see our misdirection thread.

1. After sizing up her tribe, a giddy and flirtatious Parvati starts using the only strategy she knows: to manipulate the men and draw them into her web. Well, this probably is Parvati sizing up her new tribe post shuffle. She's giddy as now she can do what she does best, FLIRT! She's identified her strategy and now it's time to put it in motion...Since Candice has been removed, she now has Adam, her little baby monkey...

and, spoilers suggest that she also has...

...Nathan, and he says, "Today is the best day ever"!

2. Jonathan quickly grows frustrated with Jessica when he tired to talk strategy with her. Jonathan probably approaches Jessica post merge to talk some strategy. He probably does not get a commitment out of her leading him to FRUSTRATION!!! At least we know one daw that is "frustrated" this week....

3. Nate shocks everyone, including himself, when he scores big spear fishing and brings back enough food for the entire tribe. This probably occurs post merge when he, Brad, and JP are out fishing. Nathan has the mask and spear and spies an octopus whcih he successfully spears. He presents it to Brad, to help get it off the spear, and the octopus has his way with Brad...

...Nathan repeats, "Today is the best day ever!"

4. An unexpected twist shocks the survivors. Will newly formed alliances stay strong or will they crumble? Well, if it sounds like a surprise merger...

...and looks like a surprise merger...

then, SURPRISE, it's a surprise merger!!!!

Right now it looks as though the tribes merge into two tribes. The blue/Rarotonga tribe consists of Brad, Jenny, Adam, Parvati, Nathan, Stephannie, Rebecca, JP, Cristina. The new red tribe/Aitutaki has Yul, Becky, Cowboy, Jonathan, Candice, Flicka, Ozzy, Cecilia, and Sundra. There are quite a few suggestions as to how it came to this and to how they are going to get to just 10 people left by episode 7. See Forehead's post number 11, here. At any rate there could be double boots from this ep to ep 7, or there could be some triple or even quadruple boots to come...

AS for the second part of the misdirection question, will alliances hold strong or will they crumble. So far out of all the pairings that we have seen: Yul/Becky, Candice/Adam, Rebecca/Sundra, Cristina/Cecilia, Ozzy/JP, there is only one that remains on the same tribe...Yul/Becky

Vidcaps

We think the episode will start out at the Aitutaki camp where members will be commenting on the Billy boot. Then the tribes will be shown getting tree mail that comes with, of all things, body paint! They are instructed to paint themselves up and then take all of their belongings with them to a certain location. Here's evidence that they come painted...

Once the 4 tribes arrive, they are told to throw down their buffs, and the four tribes will now merge into two. All girls are instructed to stand over here and pick up a fluid filled balloon, while the men all stand over there and do the same...

Thus, they are separated into 2 tribes. A short introductory period follows and they are instructed to head back to their new camps....the old Rarotonga camp(blue), and the old Aitutaki(red)campsite.

Once they arrive back at their new/old campsites they will be shown getting to know one another, and there will be alot of confessional reaction shots...

Then, Nathan will spear a large octopus that Brad, JP, and Adam will help him "land". Then they will get their first new tree mail telling them to go to the challenge beach for one whopper of a challenge...

RC/IC: Palau Challenge Redux

This is a challenge that we've all seen before...in Palau, episode 3. It's the one where there is fencing in a circle in shallow water. The tribes are tethered together again, and are given large sacks containing something like sandbags to weight them down. Both tribes start out equidistant apart and try to overtake the other tribe. If one member of the tribe is too tired/weak they can transfer their bag to another still participating member of the tribe and then sit out. The tribe that overtakes the other tribe wins the challenge. Still don't remember which challenge it is...here's a little reminder*...

*I knew I'd figure out a way to get Bobby Jon's face and bod on this SOTS....ha!

Clearly we see the new blue/Raratonga's winning this challenge...

Now here are the Rarotongas/blue tribe overtaking the Aitu/red tribe...see Adam and JP taking on Yul and Cowboy...

Here is Ozzy, who was ahead at the time of the overtaking, throwing down his sack in frustration as his tribe has lost...

Here are the cheering girls that have handed over their sacks to their stronger tribe members...note Rebecca on the side, is she mad or just overly exhausted? See the discussion, here in the thread "Twisty Challenge" by Volcanic Glass.

Now, once the winner of the challenge is decided there is some speculation as to what happens regarding the exilee. Some speculate that perhaps the winning tribe will get to exile one from the losing tribe, and the exilee would then be excluded from TC, as Sally was last season. Most think Sundra would have the best shot as there are three people from her former tribe that could pool their resources to save Sundra. If the exilee is chosen as they have in the past 2 episodes then someone from the red tribe would be going, and it would most likely be one of the strong guys...Adam/JP/Nathan/Brad.

THE BOOT

Once new Aitutaki gets back to camp the real drama begins. There are 5 women and 4 men on the tribes, so it is possible that the girls could form an all girls alliance and boot kick the boys...but then where would that leave them with very physical challenges? Just don't see an all female alliance happening. We also know that Becky is rock solid with Yul. She won't fall for this.

Let's start with the previews that are seen here, here, and here. We can automatically discount any of the daws that are featured but end up on new Rarotonga. That leaves us with: Cowboy, Flicka, Jonathan, Cecilia, and Sundra. Cowboy is all over the previews, is he misdirection or is he the boot? I really feel like the first boot of the new tribe will be to make them stronger. They are against a tribe with 4 really buff guys, while Cowboy and Jonathan may fall short of buff, I really don't think they are the weakest in the tribe, I do not think either of them will be booted. So that narrows it down to Flicka, Cecilia, and Sundra. (Wanted to add here that if a guy is going this week, no doubt about it, it would be Cowboy...)

I am not considering Candice as she is just not visible in the promos at all. I think once separated from Adam, she will try to assimilate into her new tribe, and she has two of her former tribe mates with her. She is however on "Billy's list" of My Space friends, that is so far two for two. However, if she turns out to be the first out of the challenge and the weakest, she could find herself on vacation with her new boyfriend, Billy.

Sundra was not known for her athletic prowess on Hiki(Rebecca was). She would be the easy boot as she is the lone Hiki on her tribe. She is shown ALL over the vidcaps, BUT...there is a spoiler at Sucks that has Sundra off on a reward trip to caves at a much later date...so, scratch Sundra...

...and then there were two...

Cecilia is featured prominently in one particular vidcap...

and she is also on Billy's list of friends, she is seen embracing her new tribe,
but, do I think that she is the weakest female there??? ]no, I do not...
**ETA: I felt compelled to add this to the SOTS as it does pertain to this week. While scouring TDT's site, I found this. If you click on TDT's Survivometer page, then click on "early" by Cecilia's spot, possible "early" boot, it takes you to that page at sucks. So, is it enough to sway you to vote for Cecilia as this weeks boot??? Some peeps think it is, INDEED!

And then there was one...

Flicka is featured in the promos. She is on the losing tribe. She is one of the smallest, ? weaker tribe members. She is not so traditional. She's making friends with Cowboy. Jonathan is frustrated that Flicka doesn't see the need for an alliance...it sure would be very ironic if the one that doesn't see the need for an alliance is our boot of the week...

Jessica aka Flicka Flame

While making your weekly sweeps through the boards you must stop by and read Veruca Salt's editing thread. I am convinced that she and all of her friends are quickly approaching the genious catagory...it really is a "must read". Check out KOBrien's thread regarding how the tribes are formed, and make sure to go and read her 2 cents each week as a resource for Survivor Fever under the Predictions icon.

Don't forget to visit Scarlett O'Hara with her "Across the Board Picks" and definately don't forget to vote in Sherpa Dave's "Vote thread".

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... michel 09-27-06 1
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Dene 09-27-06 2
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... KObrien_fan 09-27-06 3
 Nate says.... Brownroach 09-27-06 4
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... forehead 09-27-06 5
   RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Brownroach 09-27-06 6
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... lizardo99 09-27-06 7
   RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Bravehart 09-27-06 10
       RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Bravehart 09-27-06 11
   RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Lasann 09-28-06 14
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... emydi 09-27-06 8
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Scarlett O Hara 09-27-06 9
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... whoami 09-27-06 12
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... CattyChat 09-27-06 13
   RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Fire Fly 09-28-06 16
 Possibility of a double boot... Flowerpower 09-28-06 15
   RE: Possibility of a double boot... emydi 09-28-06 17
   RE: Possibility of a double boot... Brownroach 09-28-06 18
       RE: Possibility of a double boot... emydi 09-28-06 19
   RE: Possibility of a double boot... PepeLePew13 09-28-06 20
 RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... strid333 09-28-06 21
   RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... annie2009 09-29-06 22
       RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... PepeLePew13 09-29-06 23
           RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frus... Flowerpower 09-30-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
That sums it up nicely. Good job FP!

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Absolutely, wonderfully put FP!!
You all do such a great job each week!!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Just when you think things couldn't get any better, FP comes along and shows that you can, very nice work darlin'!!!!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nate says...."
"Flowerpower's SOTS is the BEST SOTS EVER!"

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Stellar SOTS, FP! Simply stellar.

Has anybody with pigtails in the promo ever survived the episode? The key to the boot is likely in two vidcaps:
- Cece with a "tight" grip on two fellow tribemembers in the water
- Your last vidcap of Flicka

How will the four boys + Becky + Candice decide which of Cece and Flicka to target? Do Yul and Ozzy get together? Will Yul bring in Becky and will Ozzy bring in Cece? Is it as simple as the frustration with Flicka will be her demise? After last week, I have no idea what's misdirection anymore and what's not...

forehead

09-27-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Has anybody with pigtails in the promo ever survived the episode?

This should definitely be investigated. We may have a new "forehead theory".

lizardo99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardo99 Click to send private message to lizardo99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"

Doesn't that look like a hickey on Parvati's neck?

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Lizardo, I believe a hickey is more of a circular contusion. This irregular mark could be just from rubbing up against "The Jungle". IMO. Parvati may WISH it was a hickey but alas...it's not.

Great SOTS FP! Good psychological thoughts!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Ok, someone just said it could be a hickey with front teeth occlusion. Bwahahaha

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Perhaps Cao treats "bad winds" on a different spot for non-Asians!

I've been Nutz'd

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Great SOTS!! Thanks

and VS thanks you too!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Great job, Flo Po!! It's all the information we needed to know for the week!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"

Great Sots Flower.
But sometimes things are not what they seam to be, or are they? I am still not sure about the bootee.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Excellent SOTS, FloPo. I should have been perusing this site a long time before this season.

I think nuAitu will target the "weakest links" whom I believe are Cecilia & Flicka. We'll see. This season is tough, becauase there are so many who aren't familiar with Survivor and haven't a clue.

Cao Boi may be annoying, but I just don't see any reason to boot him . . . especially with his "bad winds" treatment. Why would any tribe get rid of their "Tylenol" before they need to?

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-28-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
GREAT....as usual!!!! Thanks.......don't know what I'd do without ya!!!!

09-28-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Possibility of a double boot..."
TDT and KOBrien_fan got me to thinking....dangerous, I know. The possibility of another bootie for tonight would explain why so many daws from the nuRarotongas are featured throughout the vidcaps, namely Brad, Adam, Rebecca, Parvati, and why it's been so hard to pin down a bootee for this week. We also know, as forehead has speculated on, that they are going to have to cut some of these daws out rather quickly. TDT and KO are speculating why not sooner rather than later. Just for fun, why don't we have an "unofficial boot thread" for the possiblity that one of the Rarotongas will be going as well...with rationale as well!

On the Rarotongas, I do not think there will be a boy vs. girl polarization either. I think Parvati's strategy is to align with the men, therefore she can not be trusted to vote with all girls. This is a hard group to peg for me....I do not know who will emerge as the leader...I think it will be one of the buff guys that wants to be the leader, yet I think Chrisina is far more qualified. I think Jenny and Brad will keep low profiles and therefore not be at risk...although Brad is zeroed in ALL over the vidcaps, which gives me pause. I think Adam, Parvati, Nathan may initially enjoy each other, and I think that Stephanie will stay more aligned with Nathan than with Rebecca. I think JP will be with the guys, and Cristina may hang low with the guys too, but she is one of the oldest and it will be interesting to see how she assimilates in...I don't think JP is too fond of her. Rebecca seems like the most in trouble to me. I think she will flounder without her alliance mate Sundra the most, so I would choose Rebecca if I had to.

09-28-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Possibility of a double boot..."
I'd go with Jenny bc her edit is so flat and Brad will go with the guys. Rebecca is in the majority HIki tribe in newAitu..I think she sticks around to meet up again with Sundra.

09-28-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Possibility of a double boot..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

There are 3 Manihikis to the other tribes' 2 apiece, so I'd expect everyone to be looking at one of the Hikis to axe. It's not going to be Nate after he feeds the whole tribe. So Stephannie or Rebecca.

Stephannie might try spreading the word that Rebecca and Sundra have an alliance and need to be broken up before the merge. It could work or it could backfire and get her own self booted. (Maybe *that* is what Rebecca is reacting to from Parvati -- the news that Stephannie is selling her out?) I've always thought Stephannie would leave before Rebecca so I'll go with TDT and say Stephannie. (IF it happens.)

09-28-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Possibility of a double boot..."
Geez we never agree on anything...you'd think we were married

I think they have 3 to everyone else's 2 and the Hikis will stay strong Nate will bring R and S in w/ him to the men's group
and therefore get R and S to be beholden to him. Parvati gets in with the men with Adam flirting. That leaves Jenny and Cristin and Jp protects the Protect and Serve one that leaves Jenny.

I'm sure if there will be a double boot either... I'm still leaning towards just one.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Possibility of a double boot..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-06 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

Ya know... I'm thinking about this misdirection: 4. An unexpected twist shocks the survivors. Will newly formed alliances stay strong or will they crumble?

Let's face it. Any survivor not expecting a tribal split either this week or next week has rocks in their brains. So, to me, it's not 'shock-worthy'. What would be shock-worthy? Right-o. A double boot this early in the game.

They do the tribal split into two tribes, develop new alliances, and then find out they both have to boot one person or the losing team has to boot two members (not as likely). That's how the shock factor *could* play into a double boot for tonight's episode. The "new alliances" part could be played up with the vidcaps of Perv-at-it smooching it up with Adam and Nate and also Cecilia giving a headlock to Flica and Rebecca -- and if it's true that Flica or Cecelia is the boot... there's an alliance crumbling.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Great SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

annie2009 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie2009 Click to send private message to annie2009 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
WOW that was a really good eposide last night I like it.. I was so glad when Brooke didn't get voted out that made my day like really she is a strong player and that other girl really wasn't that strong.. Well that is what I thought ttyl Anna

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
Brooke?? That was two seasons ago.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

09-30-06, 07:32 AM (EST)
24. "RE: SOTS, Ep 3, Flirtation and Frustration"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-06 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again.".....

Welcome to the boards, Anna!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •