The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"let's re-examine this pic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-01, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
"let's re-examine this pic"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-01 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

Back in December before the show even had started, this pic was circulating around the boards and is still shown on the Survior Fever website in the spoiler section. Its clear at the bottom of the page and is supposedly taken by a tabloid magazine, The Star I think.

It was analyzed for awhile but at that time nobody really knew the cast members well enough to ascertain who they might be.

Now that I'm familiar with the cast when I look at this pic I see Alicia back row right, Colby front row left and Jeff front row right (look at the pot gut). The man back row left could be Keith. He does have a long sleeved white shirt as seen in Conspiracy Jim's photos and that man appears to also have a gray beard.

Any input?
Here is a link to the page http://www.angelfire.com/nd/survivorphotos/photo_page.html
and the text that accompanies the photo.

Notes about "Possible Contestant" Photos:
4 contestants/crew members?
Female contestant/crew member ?

Keep in mind that these are tabloid photos, possibly leaked. There is no way of knowing if these photos were even taken on the Survivor 2 filming property or even in the general area.
There is no way of knowing at this point if these are contestants or if they are even crew. They may be neither.
Contestants appear to be wearing watches which apparently are not allowed as the Survivor 1 contestants never wore watches. Recall that one of the Survivors said that they were always sneaking peeks at the cameramen's watches.
Lone female is barefoot and appears to be carrying flip-flop type sandals which are not practical footwear for a contestant.
Contestants do not appear to be wearing tribal bandanas.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: let's re-examine this pic Dreamingofcolleen 02-17-01 1
   RE: picture of the "female" in a bo... Wallflower 02-17-01 2
   RE: let's re-examine this pic Minstrel 02-18-01 3
       RE: let's re-examine this pic Dreamingofcolleen 02-18-01 4
           RE: let's re-examine this pic vviCKed 02-19-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-01, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: let's re-examine this pic"
I am quite certain that the picture contains crew members or random people. None the less, the picture contains no information of value. The other pictures of possible reward/immunity challanges are the important pictures. The picture of the female in a boat, an oppstacle coarse, large spider web like rope netting, and logs in water with sticks. These are the important pictures, especially if they are from post merger. Could help in predictions of IC winners.
DoC

Wallflower 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-01, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower Click to send private message to Wallflower Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: picture of the "female" in a boat"
Ummmm, I lightened and enlarged that pic and it is not a female in the boat. I tried but couldn't get the enhanced pic to upload and work properly tonite (damn AOL) Maybe someone else could do it.

The pic of four walking can also be seen more clearly by lightening and enlarging but it also distorts the image slightly every time you make it bigger.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-18-01, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: let's re-examine this pic"
I agree DreamingofColleen, this is not very helpful since it appears to be crew members or nonsurvivors anyway.

However, Wallflower, I am very interested in your conclusion about the person in the boat. Hopefully we are talking about a kayak and not a boat. The "boat" (kayak) looks blue and is much more streamlined than the boats they are now using to fish in. Plus, the person looks to be wearing the same white top Alicia is most often seen in. A check of her clothing list shows she had/has a two piece swimsuit with white front, light blue pants, black sports top, and a white sweat top that we have seen tied around her waist.

Further, there is a challenge listed on the Call Sheet or Calendar which is labelled "desperate canoe race" for the final TC among 3 people (prior to the jury of 7 voting).

This pic is the only pic left that potentially goes deeply into the competition. If both this pic and the "desperate canoe race" match, then Alicia goes to the final three.

So, to you, just whom does the person in the "boat" look like and is it a canoe, kayak, or boat?

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-01, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: let's re-examine this pic"
Heres my thoughts about the kayak pic. If the final IC is a kayak race or something to that effect then this appears to be a major spoiler. But determining who is in the boat will be very difficult. There appears to be a black X across the persons face, making them unidentifiable in that regard. (Look closely because it is alligned with the persons face, but runs north south, and east west.) Since this feature only occurs with this single picture, it makes me believe that it is significant. Regardless, clothing is a must. I have heard people say that the clothing matches that of Alicia, same with the muscles. Still the person looks white to me, and to be a male. But what about the shoes. Does she own a pair of white tennis shoes simular to the ones in the picture. Also on the arm appears to be a tatoo, looking like it could be a tribal band. I recall seeing an article or something that compared S1 and S2 tatoos and said that S2 has fewer tats than S1. (Ive looked but cant find the article). I would assume the article would discuss the tats of the currents contestants, thus the player with tribal band tat could likely be in the person in the boat.
Also, the red backpack throws me off. I dont believe that is a life jacket because it would only support the persons back and thus not help much. Also straps are noticable, maybe its a part of the challange. BTW, can anyone make out the wording on the side of the boat? Any thoughts to this?

DoC

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: let's re-examine this pic"
Wallflower what are U smoking?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •