The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Noted from Insider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Noted from Insider"

There is information in Insider that could help determine how the tribes are leaning towards the next boot. Interestingly, I found nothing for Aitu even if they are the focus of the previews. Misdirection or keeping some cards hidden?

Sekou: “I think that first day was a real struggle. It took a toll on us. We were all throwing up, we were weak”

Yul: “It was the longest night of my life. We were cold, we were wet, and I was sleeping next to a guy who just wouldn't stop talking, and it was driving me nuts. I think I might have slept maybe an hour or two.
At least with Brad, Jenny and Becky, we seem to be working well together. I think all of us are trying to work together and help. I don't see a lot of ego, trying to dominate or become the leader or any of that.
I'm good at puzzles. I have a background in strategy consulting, which might help me. I think it might give me an edge, but the other people here are also bright, otherwise they wouldn't be on the show. I'm also a little bit concerned people might find out about my background. They could see me as more of a threat than I really want to be, so I'm trying to keep that a secret.”

Jonathan: “We had three chickens, and none of them lasted more than an hour at the camp. I don't know who lost the first one, I think Candice lost the first one. Then Flicka lost the second and third one. Those chickens are gone. So I'm out here for stealing a chicken I'm certainly not going to be able to enjoy, from a guy that didn't vote me out here. So this game is totally twisted.
In the challenge I tweaked something in my calf muscle and I’m not at full speed today. On Exile Island, I get some time to myself. I get to heal up without anyone seeing that I'm limping. Hopefully by tomorrow I can be healed up enough that I can say I dinged my leg but it's OK, and we'll see over a course of time whether my leg plays a factor or not.
I hope my tribe is missing me. We had a good time together. I'm sure they're missing me because there's only 5 of us and I do a lot of work around camp. I helped with the shelter, I helped with everything, so I'm sure they are missing having me around. But if they have fire tonight they'll be alright.”

My comments would be that if everyone on Manihiki got sick, it may be a bad sign for the next challenges. Nothing from the votes learn us anything new.

Yul is even more opposed to Cao Boi than what we saw. No question that right now he’d vote him out but will he change his mind before they get to TC. He is confident about his skills and I hope keeping his background secret works better for him than Willard and Gary!

Many things were hidden at Rarotonga weren’t they. Candice got a free pass from the editors but may be remembered if she is weaker than Flicka in challenges. What shelter was Jonathan talking about? It seemed Raro was in the open air during the "Cuddle Puddle". If Jonathan gets to decide later on, his vote would go against Nathan it seems! Also, if Jonathan’s leg doesn’t heal it could be a problem for Raro.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •