The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just My Thoughts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-05-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just My Thoughts"
I am new to this forum and this is the first season that I have ever watched Big Brother. I am not impressed with what appears to be (at least in my opinion) obvious ways to alter the outcome of the show.

I am not a fan of the entire group of Eric followers in the house as they appear to not be able to think for themselves at all. I fail to understand how they can keep saying Eric played such an honest game while he was in the house. Eric took pleasure in trying to present himself as honest when in my opinion he was nothing more than a bully and a control freak who loved to dictate and manipulate others.

The week that Maggie won Head of Household it was so obvious to me that the game had been rigged to alter the outcome. The show knew that if someone within the Eric group did not win then the group with the thinkers would quickly overtake and dominate the game. They were worried that it would bore the viewers so they made sure that it did not happen.

Now we have them saying that the viewers (what a joke) will make the decision to bring back one of the individuals who were evicted on the show, once again in an attempt to alter the possible outcome of the show. Reality TV should be just that! It should not have any kind of outside interference that can and does alter the final outcome for the sake of ratings. The outcome of this vote has already been pre -determined in my opinion.

My vote even though I truly believe it will make no difference in the end was for Kaysar as he did try to play the game in an honest manner in my opinion. If Eric is brought back to this show, I do not see myself watching it until its completion. I simply cannot stomach any more of his arrogance or the absolute stupidity of the group of individuals who are so weak minded that they do not have the ability to think for themselves. Give me a break it is pathetic the way that group of individuals’ act when it comes to Eric. I am waiting for them to make a shrine so they can worship him daily (puke)!

I hope that someone with a brain cell wins this game in the end!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just My Thoughts Lasann 08-06-05 1
 RE: Just My Thoughts megpie 08-08-05 2
   RE: Just My Thoughts nailbone 08-08-05 3
 To clarify.... kingfish 08-08-05 4
   RE: To clarify.... nailbone 08-08-05 5
       RE: To clarify.... megpie 08-08-05 6
           RE: To clarify.... kingfish 08-08-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-05, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just My Thoughts"
First, welcome to the boards and the obsession that is BB.

I began watching in season 3 and honestly can remember the end. In season 4 the two biggest back stabing players were in the final and I honestly didn't care which one won. In season 5 I was again disappointed. I watch because I enjoy group dynamics and try to figure out why some people rise to the top of the group and others are outcasts.

Kaysar has won the hearts of American and Canada, quite opposite of the opinions in week one. He will be returning, I'm sure of it because every board, house calls etc. love Kaysar.

Me, I love Kaysar and it kinda scare me because he is so manipulative but has so much charisma (sp). I know that I would enjoy him so much as a friend but any deeper relationship with him would be perilous. Minus the Eric worship I also like Maggie. I think her and Kaysar will form a bond when he returns.

Anyway, enjoy the quilty pleasure that is BB.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just My Thoughts"
I think that everyone of the house guest is trying to win the money, which by the way is the reason they are on BB6. So, really all of them are telling lies and doing everthing they can to stay in the house. As for Eric, I think he is a nice guy in real life or he would'nt try to help the girls when Michael was touching them to much. He came off as being a bully, but some of them went to him and asked for help with Michael. As for Kaysar he just knows how to be sneaky. He was playing just for himself like everyone is doing. So, I think people out there like Eric just as much as Kaysar, may the best man win.(ERIC) JMHO

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just My Thoughts"
As for Kaysar he just knows how to be sneaky. He was playing just for himself like everyone is doing.

Yes, but he acknowledges that, rather than trying to play the "morals" card like Eric did.

So, I think people out there like Eric just as much as Kaysar, may the best man win.(ERIC) JMHO

Then you obviously need to read more of the boards/recappers/etc., and check out the popularity poll on CBS.com, cuz in all cases, Kaysar is the most liked, and Eric the least liked of all the houseguests.

o-

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "To clarify...."
OK. Let straighten this here whole deal out for you folks. There have been a lot of confused posts by a lot of people who neglect to read the fine print or who are unaware of the nuances of this here English lingo we use. I guess I'll just have to be the bottom line clarifier.

The majority of people love to hate Cap, so Cap is the most loved.

The majority of people hate to not love the K-man. So K-man is the most hated .

Clear now?

Bubba, Bill Clinton's English Usage Consultant
No thanks necessary, just my civic and RTV duty....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To clarify...."
*whack*

o-

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: To clarify...."
I was just voicing my opinion, didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. I don't like to talk about peoples morals, they have to take care of that them self. But you are right people should never bring up how moral they are. But I still vote for Eric.JMO

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: To clarify...."
Your opinions are welcome and intelligent. As are the responses.

Except for that Bubba.

Agree with NB, he needs a whack.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •