The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/v94/TheBach/The%20View%20and%20Ellen%20Show/?sort=descending&start=all

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: M&I pictures from The View and... mmm_link 03-17-04 1
   RE: M&I pictures from The View and... RealityAddict 03-17-04 2
       RE: M&I pictures from The View and... freakusmaximus 03-17-04 3
           RE: M&I pictures from The View and... Lolette 03-17-04 4
               RE: M&I pictures from The View and... RealityAddict 03-17-04 5
                   RE: M&I pictures from The View and... freakusmaximus 03-17-04 6
               RE: M&I pictures from The View and... mmm_link 03-19-04 7
                   RE: M&I pictures from The View and... Gina99 03-19-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-17-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
What is she wearing on Ellen? Did she break both arms and is wearing a couple of slings?

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
That looks like that same dress she had on for the After The Final Rose episode...it's yuck!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
YES!! that is the same dress she wore on the After the Final Rose Show- my main question is WHY??? WHY ?? WHY ?? would you even wear that ugly dress once?? she has to assume that if she is on TV with the dress people will remember it- she would look soooo much better in a tee-shirt and jeans- no turtle necks or optical stripes -- I really dont get it. any ideas on what she is thinking with these outfits?

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-17-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
It's was taped the same day .

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
OH! I guess she's excused for wearing the same thing on two different shows since it was taped the same day...BUT, she is NOT excused for wearing something so ugly (at least I think it's ugly...others may disagree).

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
its ugly!!!!!!!!!!

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-19-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
When you go to a taping of the "Hollywood Squares", they go and change clothes between shows (except Charlie Weaver)...to give the viewer the day laspe between shows.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: M&I pictures from The View and Ellen Show"
That dress just hangs on her. She seriously needs to go on 'What not to wear'

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •