The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

stunnerphil 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-19-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stunnerphil Click to send private message to stunnerphil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestants"
survivor feaver has posted some contestants on their website http://www.survivorfever.net/s13_contestants.html their names are
Tracie J. Kelley
31, Little Rock, AR
Swimsuit model, landscaper

Steve Kilgore
46, Henderson, NV
Former Police Lieutenant/Lobbyist

Kyle Ryan Burks
23, Missouri City, TX
Small Business Owner

Adam (Last Name Withheld)

Tracy Lynn Stroud
No Further Info Available

not sure if they are for sure but still a good start

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestants tribephyl 07-21-06 1
   RE: Contestants Outfrontgirl 07-22-06 2
       RE: Contestants emydi 07-25-06 3
           RE: Contestants KoalaChick 07-25-06 4
               Flica Flame ElroyJetson 07-28-06 8
       RE: Contestants PepeLePew13 07-26-06 5
           RE: Contestants Brownroach 07-27-06 6
           RE: Contestants dabo 07-31-06 10
       RE: Contestants Brownroach 07-27-06 7
           RE: Contestants Outfrontgirl 07-29-06 9
 RE: Contestants xwraith27 08-06-06 11
   RE: Contestants coolbluepig 08-06-06 12
       RE: Contestants Ahtumbreez 08-10-06 13
           RE: Contestants lizardo99 08-12-06 14
       RE: Contestants xwraith27 08-23-06 23
 RE: Contestants Brownroach 08-22-06 15
   RE: Contestants tribephyl 08-22-06 16
       RE: Contestants Brownroach 08-23-06 19
 Early show reveal tribephyl 08-23-06 17
   4 Tribes tribephyl 08-23-06 18
       RE: 4 Tribes xwraith27 08-23-06 20
           RE: 4 Tribes Magnolia_Rocker 08-23-06 21
               RE: 4 Tribes Brownroach 08-23-06 22
                   RE: 4 Tribes PepeLePew13 08-23-06 24
   RE: Early show reveal silentJ 08-23-06 25
 Contestant Head Shots Flowerpower 08-28-06 26
   RE: Contestant Head Shots RudyRules 09-06-06 27
       RE: Contestant Head Shots DramaRox 09-09-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-06, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestants"

Thanks for the lead, phil.

Looks like we're starting early this season.

From the sounds of some of the intel so far, we can count on a very attractive cast this season.
I can point out two hotties right away.

For the ladies (and some guys too), Adam:

For the guys (and a few ladies as well), Tracy:

HoleyShmoley!

CFD with Rollie!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contestants"
Well, one person's hot just scares the hell out of others ...
plastic freak doll? LOL There's a rumor she's toned down the trailer trash factor some 5 years later. I hope so.

WARNING,

BIMBO

AHEAD

DO NOT VIEW AT WORK

OR SCARE YOUNG

CHILDREN

A new contestant just broke, Bob Ballantyne, college grad, 21 years old, bound for PhD in clinical psych beginning this fall, total Survivor fan, really strong swimmer.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm19.showMessage?topicID=2731.topic&index=392

Page at Sucks on Bob ...

Thanks SurvivorFever for the photos! TrashyTropix pics link is now dead, fortunately Fever copied them and TDT has the text from her old web page.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contestants"
collagen anyone?

I like Bob already!!

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-25-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Contestants"
There's another possible survivor listed now on Sucks, some roller derby chick with the stage name of Flica Flame. She's supposed to be some badass-tattooed-take no prisoners kind of babe. Her real name is Jessica Smith. Checking her myspace, she hasn't logged on since 6/20, and there are a bunch of messages from her friends saying things like, "enjoy your adventure" and "gonna miss you!". Sounds like a hit.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-28-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Flica Flame"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Contestants"
Oh great. She's already way too skinny so imagine if she lasted more than two weeks out there with only a little bit of food.

And who needs a lifejacket with these flotation devices and nothing but air in that head? I look forward to seeing her true hair colour coming out so we can see how much difference there is between the dye and the natural hair. *If* she lasts past episode two or three, that is.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contestants"
She seems to be trying for a Pamela Anderson-clone look.

The Steve Kilgore guy looks like a Terry-ish sort.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Contestants"
LOL! Personally, I think the bulemic/anorexic-inclined have always had an advantage in the game, they're used to starving and their metabolisms are geared for it. Mentally, of course, it is debatable whether they are geared for anything.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

07-27-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Contestants"
BTW, OFG, I know you don't visit the Off Topic Forum a lot, so I thought I'd messenger this over. tribephyl recently dug some hand-crafted sigpics out of his trunk, and here is one he made for you:

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Contestants"
thanks BR! I haven't been to OT in a long time so I didn't see them ... lovely orchids!
Yours is way cool.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-06-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Contestants"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-06 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

From truedorktimes, our first Filipino-American contestant:

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_cook_islands/cast/brad_virata.htm

Which means I (and probably coolbluepig) have someone to root for this early into the season.

And now, two more contestants from TDT:

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_cook_islands/cast/sarah_badaczewski.htm

http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_cook_islands/cast/piercy_stakelum.htm

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-06, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Contestants"
DANG!!!! a FIL-AM!!! a very first!!! finally a filipino in survivor!!!! dizisit!!! wuhoo!!!!! FILIPINO RULES!!!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Contestants"
ahhhh, fond memories of TKE frat parties

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original
[

lizardo99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizardo99 Click to send private message to lizardo99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Contestants"
Well you know what they say - it takes TKE to spell "turkey."

08-23-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Contestants"
Make that two Fil-Ams, cbp. I had a feeling that Jenny was Filipino, and I was right!

http://www.prupref.net/VirtualToolkit/Agents/agentDetail.asp?AgentID=7644

08-22-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Contestants"
Darnell1980 at Sucks claims that of the early projected contestants, only Adam, Jessica (Flica), and Brad are on the show. There is also a Peruvian woman named Cecilia and an Asian (Vietnamese) male who is nicknamed "Cowboy".

Guess we'll find out what's what tomorrow.

08-22-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Contestants"
Not quite sure about the "cowboy" rumor. BUT, TDT has added, Becky (Asian-American) and Sundra (African-American) to their roster.
We now have at least one representative of each of the "tribes".

Can't wait for the reveal tomorrow.

08-23-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Contestants"
Well, "Cowboy" turned out to be correct. Name is actually Ahn-Tuan, which would seem to be pronounced as "Antoine".

It occurred to me watching the early show that MB really wanted this installment to look like "Lost", hence all the diverse casting.

08-23-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
17. "Early show reveal"

Looks like it's true.
5 African Americans
5 Asian Americans
5 Latino Americans
5 Crackers.

08-23-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
18. "4 Tribes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

Green Buffs: Asians

-----------------------------------------------------------

Red Buffs: Latinos

Blue Buffs: Caucasians

Yellow Buffs: Africans

Thanks to VolcanicGlass, Phoenix and Sucks!

08-23-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 4 Tribes"
1. Doesn't Adam just scream Aras meets Jeff Wilson?

2. What in the world is La Toya London doing on Survivor?

3. We've seen this red-and-black shirt before. Terry's, I think.

4. I'm getting a Sally-Courtney vibe from these two ladies right here:

5. The Latino and Caucasian tribes look very young. In fact, the entire cast looks a bit younger than usual. I'm loving the Asian tribe of course. They just look so happy. They also seem a bit "out-muscled" by the other tribes.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 4 Tribes"
Ok, I just checked out the contestants on the CBS site. What is with all the Californians this year? Geesh.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

08-23-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 4 Tribes"
What is with all the Californians this year?

In order to get this multi-ethnic cast I'm sure MB had to do a LOT of recruiting, even more so than usual. I wouldn't be surprised if none of these people applied through regular channels.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 4 Tribes"
And there's a high number of ethnic 'minorities' in California, including Asians, African-Americans and Latinos -- you can't really call Latinos to be a minority in California.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silentJ Click to send private message to silentJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Early show reveal"

"5 Crackers. "

I suppose I get the ball rolling by being offended by this comment
We prefer the term "Saltine American"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Contestant Head Shots"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

Courtesy of Survivor Fever:
Hispanic American/ORANGE/Aitutaki Tribe:
Billy:
Cecilia:
Cristina:
Ozzy:
JP:

African American/Yellow/Manihiki Tribe:
Nathan:
Rebecca:
Sekou:
Stephannie:
Sundra:

Cacasian American/Blue/Raratonga Tribe:
Adam:
Candice:
Jessica:
Jonathan:
Parvati:

Asian American/Green/Puka Puka Tribe:
Anh-tuan:
Becky:
Brad:
Jenny:
Yul:

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Contestant Head Shots"
Thanks FP!

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

DramaRox 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DramaRox Click to send private message to DramaRox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Contestant Head Shots"
Yes thanks a lot. Helps a lot to see them up close.

So Sebou is the one Jeff says invades people's space. I can see how that would get him booted early. He is a big dude. Billy also...big guy.

Looks like a pretty powerful group of women and a lot of peple are speculating that several of them go far.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •