The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Quest..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Current Message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-22-09, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Quest..."
For those of you who can remember....give me your thoughts please..

In the constant from last season, if you remember, after the blast of dharma station manned by desmond, desmond fell into a time loop and was going back and forth between the past present and future.....as the viewer experienced it....desmond was physically present on the beach, but was obviously having some kind of extraordinary experience....to the point where he could predict that charlie would die in the underwater station.....

Then comes daniel in "the constant" and he realizes what desmond is going through....and realizes that he had met desmond in passing at oxford....Daniel knows that if you get stuck in the time loop you will die...solution find a constant...desmonds constant was penny...

So the question now is What is the constant for the losties? I think the losties(on the island) are experiencing the same thing that desmond was experiencing except we are seeing it from a different perspective...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Quest...   sisyphus     01-22-09       
   RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   mrc     01-22-09     1  
     RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   miamicatt     01-22-09     10  
         RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   mrc     01-22-09     11  
   RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   LostAddict     01-22-09     2  
     RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   Chez     01-22-09     3  
         RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   sisyphus     01-22-09     4  
             RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   mrc     01-22-09     5  
                 RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   zombiebaby     01-22-09     6  
                     RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   sisyphus     01-22-09     8  
                         RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   zombiebaby     01-22-09     12  
                     RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   mrc     01-22-09     9  
                         hot pocket?   Breezy     01-22-09     15  
                             RE: hot pocket?   mrc     01-23-09     19  
                                 Breezypedia wins   zombiebaby     01-23-09     20  
                                     RE: Breezypedia wins   mrc     01-23-09     21  
                                         RE: Breezypedia wins   Breezy     01-23-09     22  
                                             RE: Breezypedia wins   dragonflies     01-23-09     23  
                                     I found video of it   moonbaby     01-24-09     24  
                                         Controversy continues...   zombiebaby     01-24-09     25  
                 RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   sisyphus     01-22-09     7  
                     RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   michel     01-22-09     13  
                         RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   Chez     01-23-09     16  
                             RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   trigirl     01-23-09     17  
                             RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   zombiebaby     01-23-09     18  
   RE: The constant/Desmaond/NOW.....Q...   trigirl     01-22-09     14  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •