The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is pathetic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is pathetic"
Amy and Jennifer in the bottom 3 again?!?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is pathetic LilNik8 03-31-04 1
   RE: This is pathetic shedevil 03-31-04 3
 RE: This is pathetic geekboy 03-31-04 2
   RE: This is pathetic geekboy 03-31-04 6
   RE: This is pathetic shedevil 03-31-04 13
 RE: This is pathetic AugustGirl 03-31-04 4
   Good God it gets worse I_AM_HE 03-31-04 8
       RE: Good God it gets worse geekboy 03-31-04 10
   RE: This is pathetic ManilaESQ 03-31-04 9
       RE: This is pathetic geekboy 03-31-04 11
       RE: This is pathetic AugustGirl 03-31-04 16
 OH MY GOODNESS! AugustGirl 03-31-04 5
   RE: OH MY GOODNESS! geekboy 03-31-04 7
       RE: OH MY GOODNESS! ulalame 03-31-04 14
 RE: This is pathetic LilNik8 03-31-04 12
   RE: This is pathetic shedevil 03-31-04 17
   RE: This is pathetic AugustGirl 03-31-04 18
       RE: This is pathetic millhouse 03-31-04 21
   RE: This is pathetic rjrabbit 03-31-04 19
 AWWW Im sorry He LilNik8 03-31-04 15
 RE: This is pathetic libgirl2 03-31-04 20
 RE: This is pathetic Mysterious Jedi 03-31-04 22
   RE: This is pathetic jase 03-31-04 23
       RE: This is pathetic Chrissy gal 03-31-04 24
       RE: This is pathetic IslandFever 03-31-04 26
 RE: This is pathetic Glow 03-31-04 25
   RE: This is pathetic AtlantisRoyal 03-31-04 27
 voting - my theories Angelfood 04-01-04 28
 RE: This is pathetic frisky 04-01-04 29
   RE: This is pathetic leogirl_21 04-01-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is pathetic"
>Amy and Jennifer in the bottom
>3 again?!?

I figured Amy, but Jennifer? AND WHY IS CAMILLE NOT IN THE BOTTOM 3?!

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This is pathetic"
Okay this is insane. Jennifer was way better in my opinion than Camille, and actually most of the people up there last night, I don't think Amy belonged there either. Camille's near misses are on my last nerves, and what in the heck did she do with her hair, I'm scared of it. It looks alive. John best be the one going home.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-04, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This is pathetic"
I bet $0.02 Jon isn't in teh bottom 3....

03-31-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This is pathetic"
And i was right...

he got a major break. He best act upon it and raise his game.

geekboy

03-31-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: This is pathetic"
Oh my lord, I'm in awe, I can't believe that John and Camille are sitting their sucky butts there safe.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This is pathetic"
I'm with you HE, it's ridiculous. Amy should not be in the bottom three. Jennifer, while not my favorite, is much more talented than Camille.

Camille needs to be gone!

I can't believe we have yet another week of Camille. ACK!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Good God it gets worse"
Amy, Jennifer AND Latoya?!?

FFS AMerica, these are THE BEST THREE SINGERS IN THE WHOLE DAMN COMPETITION. Bunch of morons. I knew something like this was going to happen last night. But I figured we'd still at least get a John S. or Camile boot.

03-31-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Good God it gets worse"
IT is pathetic, Amy actually DOES raise her game, and she could be gone...

geekboy

ManilaESQ 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

Click to EMail ManilaESQ Click to send private message to ManilaESQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This is pathetic"
Stop the hate please. The mechanics is pretty simple. If you like a candidate, then vote for that candidate. But you cannot impose your own taste to others.

11. "RE: This is pathetic"
Where is the 'hate'?

geekboy

03-31-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: This is pathetic"
I'm not sure where you see my "hate", but I never once said I hated Camille. I don't hate Camille. I don't know Camille. I do know that I do not enjoy her performances and I do not feel she deserves to be in the competition. I certainly do not feel Amy, Latoya or Jennifer performed worse than Camille did last night.

It's my opinion. If you feel I am imposing my tastes on you, don't read my posts. The mechanics of that is pretty simple too.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

03-31-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
5. "OH MY GOODNESS!"
I cannot even believe it. We have to suffer with John AND Camille AGAIN next week?

7. "RE: OH MY GOODNESS!"
I'm with Simon re: Camille. I like her voice alot, she just needs some confidence. I think she has huge potential, it just hasn't shown.

geekboy

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OH MY GOODNESS!"
Agreed, I really like Camille -- I think she's just suffering from nerves. John S. really should have been in the bottom, but he's one of only two cute boys left in the game, so of course his little girly fans kept him out of the bottom three. I actually think Amy and Jennifer deserve the bottom three, but I'm SHOCKED that Latoya ended up there. Guess it was the "cat on the head" comment by Simon.

Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: This is pathetic"
OK WTF?! LATOYA? Thank god she was safe. John looked like he was going to cry...like he knew that he deserved to be in the bottom 3 and not her. I think Latoya being in the bottom 3 was like when Tamyra got voted out and like the one time that Ruben got into the bottom 3...people expect that they are going to be safe so they dont vote and boom they end up in the bottom three because nobody voted.

LAWD Im so sick of John and Camille.

03-31-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: This is pathetic"
You're so right, he did look like he was sad because he knew that he deserved to go and he knew that those 3 women had no business being in the bottom 3. I am quickly losing my faith in this show and the fans of it.

03-31-04, 08:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: This is pathetic"
John should be crying. He deserved to be in the bottom three tonight. Camille too. Not Amy and not Latoya.

ACK!

millhouse 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail millhouse Click to send private message to millhouse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: This is pathetic"
Does anyone but me think that John Stevens seems to not WANT to be in the competition anymore? Last night, he looked to not be trying and tonight, he was going to cry when he didn't get voted off. He didn't look to be "happy or relief" crying, but SAD CRYING.

BTW, I am not promoting him...I think he is terrible.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: This is pathetic"
I am sick of John S. and Camille too. What is wrong with the people who watch this show. I don't even think John is cute. He hasn't had one performance that I enjoyed.

I remember reading somewhere during Season 1 that with the right equipment someone can cast 10,000 votes. Does anyone know anything about this?

PS I do vote for my favorites. I just can't understand how John and Camille are getting enought votes to stay in the competition. Matt Rogers should still be there instead of those two.

03-31-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
15. "AWWW Im sorry He"
Amy def. didn't deserve to leave tonight. Messed up my PTTE too. Dayyum yall VOTE PLEASE!

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: This is pathetic"
Latoya?? She was in the bottom three? I am at work and catching up on this from here. I am not surprised for Amy and Jennifer (though there are a few others who should be there first!!!) but Latoya? Over John S., JPL and Camille????? Arggghhhhh! What a bad voting night last night.

Mysterious Jedi 1043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mysterious%20Jedi Click to send private message to Mysterious%20Jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: This is pathetic"
That was just totally messed up. This show is becoming a huge joke. Don't be surprised if Jennifer goes next week. Her fanbase is even smaller than Amy's is.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: This is pathetic"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-04 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

FOX and the producers decide on everything and votes are probably not a huge factor in their decision process. This is all about ratings and money (always has been and always will be).

Latoya joins both Ruben (AI2) and Justin (AI) who appear to be leading the pack and are place in the bottom 3 for the sole purpose of causing an uproar and to get even more people watching and voting. It's a classic America Idol move done every year. Another classic is the "You should be the one going home!" shots of John Stevens. The look on his face was priceless and I wonder if they asked him to work up some tears for added suspense.

This show is like a big soap opera run by the music mafia. You cross them, they make fun of you/turn their back on you or try to get you blacklisted in the industry. You go along with them, you're rewarded with a music deal/money or a couple of minutes added on to the 15 minutes of fame you get just by being on the show.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: This is pathetic"
What you wrote sounds so jaded, yet it has a ring of truth to it. I feel like I am done with this season of American Idol.

I liked Kelly from the beginning and I liked Ruben, Clay and Kimberly from the beginning. I guess that since I liked them so much, I didn't see any problem with other people leaving along the way. But this season, I don't have any favorites, so I am stunned that Matt and Amy left before Camille.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: This is pathetic"
This is a popularity contest and not a talent show. It is set up that way with the multiple voting system. A cute girl from Hawaii who can't sing is more popular than a girl with flaming red hair who resembles Jay Leno. A semi-cute Mormon who can't sing or dance is more popular than an overweight woman with a deep voice, even if her fans do call her Boomquisha. A young red haired Sinatra crooner is more popular than a woman with an excellent voice, who everyone thought was safe. The show is set up to develop a fan base and thus to sell CDs. the person with the biggest fan base wins, unless they happen to be Clay Aiken.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: This is pathetic"
*sigh*
sheesh
nevermind
unbelievable

an incredible JSlice creation

AtlantisRoyal 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AtlantisRoyal Click to send private message to AtlantisRoyal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: This is pathetic"
I've lurked on the Survivor boards since S2 and will continue to enjoy reading without contributing to that board, but this is just too much. Jon. S.and Camile should definitely have been in the bottom 3, and the fact that next week is "Big Band" week makes me think more and more that the votes don't really count -- the network makes all the calls...literally. Amy probably wouldn't have made Top 5, but she was much better than Jon S. and Camile. I'm having a hard time understanding the Camile fans too -- how long should she be given to get over her case of "nerves" that has been plaguing her since she set foot on the AI stage? Amy was robbed this week.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-01-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "voting - my theories"
hey yall, I just got home. I'm gone for one night, and geesh, this place is a mess. new kids are hanging out and everything's upside down (on the show and the bds). tee hee.
love,
Big Mamma

now, my theory is:
people were worried about the predicted bottom 3, and wanted John or JPL to stay longer than Camille, so they voted all for them, figuring the top ones were safe. It probably became a battle to keep their "more deserving choice" out of the bottom spot. I also agree with the theories above for
1. Amy's low fan base (isn't it AI policy to have the pink hair leave in the first few shows anyway??)
2. Producers manipulate results for drama. c'mon. its happened to ruben, justin AND latoya in the early weeks? too much of a coincidence.
So add all 3 and there is the answer.
maybe

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: This is pathetic"
He, as I watched the bottom 3 unfold tonight, I actually questioned whether or not I want to continue watching this show. Then I thought, of course I will. I'll just hate it more.

It's pretty bad when the squirmingly uncomfortable guest judge can think of nothing nicer to say about your performance than "you have nice eyes." Hell, if nice eyes is what America wants, I've got a great pair of soft green peepers for ya! Check out my sigpic.

Paula? You are an embarrassment to the 80s generation.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: This is pathetic"
Really, what a shocker! Amy I thought could be in the bottom three but I am so surprised that she was eliminated. As for Jennifer and Latoya, those were a plain shocker, especially Latoya...but at least she made it back safe first. John S. looked shocked himself as he should have been in the bottom 3 and Camille, well, I don't know what's happening but she needs to be in the bottom 3 too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •