The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS.com .... Scout who came in third a few seasons back said......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS.com .... Scout who came in third a few seasons back said......."
5/12/06 2:16 pm
Hey Ralph, I did post last night...guess it got posted on the last episode....So, here it is again.
I love it! A cliffhanger in Survivor! Totally unexpected. As they say in the business, “The show ain’t over til’ the fat lady sings!” What an amazing turn of events.
Just when I started really liking Shane, he got voted off. Now we get to see both the best and the worst of Aras. However, the best far outshines his brief flight into Ego Dom!
As Aras said, he “just kept knocking on the door until it opened”. Terry seemed physically smaller without that immunity necklace. Did anybody notice that?
Terry has definitely lost his edge. But more importantly, he’s lapsed into the ever so obvious defensive mode. It’s unbecoming to Captain Universe. Did he really have to jump Cirie over the placement of her torch? It was hard to watch a grown man stoop so low. It’s all about the jury, jury, jury! After thirty-five days, I think I would keep my mouth shut and roll with the punches.
It was oh so good to see Sweet Cirie take a stand with T Dog. Cirie’s smile is totally captivating and engaging. She is genuine and totally gorgeous. And…the best news yet is that she might actually have a chance to win this game! When I slow down my TVO it looks like Cirie wins the fire challenge. That would mean a final farewell to Danielle. It also looks like Aras wins the final immunity challenge. He would be smart to take Terry, but I bet his bond with Cirie and his basic integrity would have him take Cirie. If he does, Cirie will win it all with a big, fat capital ALL! I only hope I can live ‘til Sunday!
Danielle is no favorite for Courtney. However, I gotta’ give her lots of kudos for the way she has played this game. Danielle has kept a good attitude through all her trips to Exile Island and through most of the game. You’ve got my respect no matter what, Danielle.
About T Dog and his “thing” with Aras. Terry is a big SH-T in his world. He is definitely not accustomed to having young people give him lip. I can relate to how he feels. In my world, I’m a corporate CEO, author, entertainer, professor, corporate trainer, and rancher. While on the show, I was cast as only a rancher. It took everything I had to keep my mouth shut in the face of catty remarks from younger people. In my world my ego tells me that I’m “somebody”. Out on a cold, damp island in the south pacific, I was an old lady with a bad knee…. a real nobody! It took lots of “try” and a lot more “oomph” to triumph over my ego. It took lots of “suck it up” and “shut the f-ck up” to make it to the final three. I get where Terry is coming from….and I can’t see him winning this game now. He may have dominated the physical game, but he sucks at the social game.
Terry’s response to losing is revealing. It’s always interesting to see how a winner loses ….or how a loser, wins. Terry and Aras both came out of tonight’s show having learned from each other. Terry really didn’t have a leg to stand on when Aras
basically “named and claimed” his Run-Away Ego! What do you say to a guy who “pitches himself to the lions!”? Way to go Aras. My caps off to you!
I’ve got a feeling that Terry’s wife is going to get ONLY her car! The “curse of the car” is putting the HeeBeeGeeBee on Terry.
I loved Aras’s coaching of Cirie….Have fun! That, ladies and gentlemen, is the key to winning anything! Have some fun! The way it looks now is that Danielle, the Under Dog, is going home and Aras, The Peaceful Warrior, will win the final immunity.
He’ll take Sweet Cirie with him and Terry, The Dominator, will go to the jury with a car and third place. Sweet Cirie will win it all with that authentic sparkle in her eyes. Wouldn’t that be sweet!
P.S. It’s been my experience that a TRUE CHAMPION hangs tight, stays cool, and improves their game WHEN THE GOING GETS TUFF! They finish strong…stronger than they started. Sound like Aras and Cirie, huh?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •