The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-06-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Outfrontgirl 05-06-06 1
   RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-06-06 2
       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Tamena 05-06-06 3
       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... VolcanicGlass 05-06-06 4
           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-06-06 5
               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... VolcanicGlass 05-06-06 6
                   RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-06-06 7
                       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Outfrontgirl 05-06-06 8
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... michel 05-06-06 9
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Brownroach 05-08-06 24
                       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... VolcanicGlass 05-06-06 10
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... bebekid 05-06-06 11
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Outfrontgirl 05-06-06 12
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-07-06 13
                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... KLicK 05-07-06 14
                               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-07-06 15
                                   RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... michel 05-07-06 16
                                       Terry Out? knuckles487 05-07-06 17
                                           RE: Terry Out? Fishercat 05-07-06 21
                                           RE: Terry Out? coolbluepig 05-08-06 22
                                               RE: Terry Out? NascarGirl 05-09-06 30
                                                   RE: Terry Out? VolcanicGlass 05-09-06 31
                                       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-07-06 18
                                           RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... michel 05-07-06 19
                                               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... knuckles487 05-07-06 20
                                               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Brownroach 05-08-06 23
                                               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... emydi 05-08-06 26
                               RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Brownroach 05-08-06 25
                                   RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... KLicK 05-08-06 27
                                       RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... Brownroach 05-08-06 29
                                   RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in f... VolcanicGlass 05-08-06 28
                                       I saw... Suvivornut82 05-09-06 32
                                           RE: I saw... Brownroach 05-09-06 33
                                               RE: I saw... Brighttail 05-11-06 34
                                                   RE: I saw... emydi 05-11-06 35
                                                       RE: I saw... Brighttail 05-11-06 36
                                                           RE: I saw... emydi 05-11-06 37
                                                               RE: I saw... Brighttail 05-11-06 38
                                                       RE: I saw... Brownroach 05-11-06 39
                                                           RE: I saw... emydi 05-11-06 40
                                                               RE: I saw... Brighttail 05-11-06 41
                                                                   RE: I saw... Carnac The Adequate 05-11-06 42
                                                                       RE: I saw... Brighttail 05-11-06 43
                                                                   RE: I saw... Rasta 05-11-06 44
                                                                       RE: I saw... Suvivornut82 05-11-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Woohoo! Good find!
(sarcasm) Once again they tailored the F3 challenge for a woman to win it (sarcasm)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-06 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

what is the object and where is Danielle Doesn't look like an endurance challenge to me

eta I just read Shane's survivor live and they talked about how the final TC may not be an endurance one as they've done a few already...if this IS the final TC which I'm not sure if it is yet..then it can't be an endurance...but this is just two spots...like the last leg of the IC in F4--like Michel guesses it is. Danielle is no where and there's not even a place for her...

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Aras is on green?
Terry on yellow and the red side looks empty...
But Jiffy is looking at the top of the board on the upper right hand pic...maybe Danielle is already up there?

Who knows...should be fun though =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

05-06-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Using the pegs and holes in the wall, climb up the wall.
I am wondering if the wall gets progressively steeper, although there is nothing to suggest that it does.

05-06-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
VG what makes you say this is Final 3 IC? where is Danielle? did her oobies make her fall off?

05-06-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
F4 RC is paired by teams - there are three lanes here, so not F4 RC.

F4 IC looks to be a combo race/mental puzzle.
In the previews, the course appears to run from the edge of vegetation to the beach. There is no logical place for this wall to be, so it appears that the F4 IC is self-contained.

And as jessiethebrat points out at Sucks Spoilers, Probst is wearing a different color shirt in the wall challenge than in the F4 IC.

05-06-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I looked at the vidcaps some more and you're right, this does not fit in with anything else...but is Danielle gone already?

It also looks like Aras is leading...so for now I'm giving Aras the win here

...in Shane's Survivor Live interview, he states, no way would Terry lose an endurance challenge..so I think this is more of a "race" challenge and not endurance

Shane also gave Terry much praise..so I think Terry would get his vote for the million..but Aras is smart enough to know he has to bring Danielle with him to F2...she's pissed off the same people (sort of like Rafe's proposed strategy to take Steph with him if he hadn't messed up the F3 IC)

and Aras has to think he's better liked...he gets Shane's and Courtney's vote over Danielle

If Aras brought Terry:

Austin Terry
Sally Terry
Bruce Terry
Courtney Terry most likely
Shane Terry
Cirie Aras
Danielle Aras

(and I think it would be the same breakdown if it was a Danielle Terry F2)

But against Danielle, Aras wins it

Austin Danielle
Sally Aras likely
Bruce Danielle
Courtney Aras
Shane Aras
Cirie Aras
Terry Danielle

05-06-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Agreed with most all of that, emydi, except I see Terry voting for Aras. Terry already respects Aras the most as a competitor and as a worker around camp Aras leaves Danielle in the dust. If Aras beats Terry at the last two challenges, he should get a respect vote from Super Terry.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I'll post it here also so that someone may find a vidcap but I'm 99% sure I saw a glimpse of Cirie, wearing her yellow shirt and losing her grip on that wall.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
If Aras beats Terry at the last two challenges, he should get a respect vote from Super Terry.

Maybe, OFG. But Terry will have minimal time out of competition to distance himself from the game before the jury empanels. I wonder if he will see the jury vote as an extension of the competition and not just an evaluation: i.e. one last chance to get Aras out of the game. Sally implied that Terry has sour-grapes tendencies about other people winning things.

And as Bebo said in the vote thread, Terry would have a reason to vote for Danielle if she did finally align with him.

It's really hard to tell how people will vote though. In S10 I swore Coby would never vote for Katie, and he did. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone does the exact opposite of what I think they'll probably do.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

05-06-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
emydi - I was thinking about this challenge a bit more.

I am now considering that this could be a F3 RC. Probst said there would be someone on Exile Island each show. If there is an exile in the final episode, then there has to be an RC.

It would make more sense for footage of an RC to be released for the final episode, rather than the final challenge of the season. Not to mention that this challenge is really much more typical of an RC.

If this is a multi-station race, the wall could be the final leg with Danielle lagging behind.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-06-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
A Final 3 RC makes sense for this season, since the final episode is the F3 instead of the F4. They planned it that way, I'm sure, because they have more challenges to show.

05-06-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-06 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

A F3 RC would make the Finale less boring, I guess, but I'm wondering what is the point of exiling someone when the idol is expired?
ETA granted, no one has searched for the idol for weeks now but the original point of the exile when they conceived the schedule for the season was both a form of punishment and an opportunity to find an immunity. There was a chance immunity would be in play for the F4 exile, but not for F3, so why draw out the exile twist? OTOH, why am I trying to apply game logic to the producers' decisions? They need filler and they need it bad!

05-07-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-06 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

From the full 30 second ad, this wall could be the end of the F4 IC..which is the challenge on the sand where they dig for a bag in which Cirie has her yellow shirt on..and thus would fit in with michel seeing Cirie in a yellow shirt fall off the wall...

see my post below Klick's

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Could it be that Aras is only "playing" in turquoise, Terry in yellow and Danielle was red, but has been eliminated.

The board tilts (like one of those marble runs) and the object is to stay on. It reminds me of the earthquake challenge to determine the final 2 in Big Brother (Drew/Diane/Cowboy).

Terry and Aras have pegs to help them hold that can be moved on the board (see the holes?) when the "tilt" changes. As time goes on, the board tilts more often, perhaps.

05-07-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
15. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-06 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

that's an interesting idea Klick!! and I think you may be right!

So each time it moves they have to reposition themselves w/o falling off...endurance and skill...I like that as being a brutal F3 IC and Danielle easily could have fallen off by then

...but michel's belief about seeing Cirie fall off the board is bothering me..michel are you sure? What part of the PIP...from the caps I'm looking at over at TDT, I don't see Cirie in any of the wall shots.

But I looked at the all the caps again and it is not clear which challenge it is where Jiffy has blue shirt on...the F4 RC with the puzzle where Cirie has black halter top on and the F4IC where they dig in sand for bags BOTH have red lines on the sand ground...so I'm not sure whether they mix them up...Jiffy is seen only in a Blue shirt but the challenges appear to be in the same place..so they did not show Jiffy in white until the end at the wall...

FP help you are the vidcap goddess!!

SO now I'm leaning more towards the wall being the F3IC after Danielle has been philiminated...

05-07-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I've been watching TV hoping to see that shot once more but it hasn't come on. Only the golf announcers reminding us of the schedule. VG posted a cap of Cirie pulling a bag out of the sand after they said "On Sunday's finale" and then the clip changed to the wall. Is it possible that I confused her motion of standing up from digging for recovering from a fall off the wall? Just asking the question should tell you I'm now doubting my eyes. It was only a glimpse of Cirie and it was immediately followed with Aras and Terry on the wall. I "saw" the wall in Cirie's picture but a good attorney would destroy my testimony during cross-examination!
Unless we see something more, VG seems to have proven what happens.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Terry Out?"

This seems like as good a place as any for this.

From the 30 second promo, we get these 3 vidcaps.

These look like they are at TC, but Terry is wearing a different shirt than the F4 TC, as seen below.

Could those 3 shots of Terry be the moment he gets booted from the F3 TC?

Also, what's with the question marks on the F4 vidcap? I haven't seen the promo yet, so are they just asking which one will be voted out?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-07-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Terry Out?"
On the first three vidcaps, is that the immunity around his neck or is that the design of the shirt?

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-08-06, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Terry Out?"

this pic was captioned by TDT as "terry-f5 tc"

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

NascarGirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NascarGirl Click to send private message to NascarGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Terry Out?"
But if you watched last week in the F5 tc. Terry was not wearing a light color shirt it was the dark one. So this Pic is Not from F5 tc!!!!!!

05-09-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Terry Out?"

05-07-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Well you know I'm an attorney, but I would never "x examine" you michel but it sure does look like the wall is the F3 IC and not part of the F4 IC...it's Jiffy's shirt and in the other vidcap thread, VG has posted the pix of jiffy and it does appear he has blue on in both the F4 challenges RC and IC--what throws me are the red lines on the sand..they're in both IC and RC

Now if it is the F3 IC and Danielle is already gone and it is what Klick thinks and the wall rotates and they have to change their positions w/ the pegs w/o falling off..who is better able to win this type of challenge Terry or Aras..or I guess the better ? is..is this the type of challenge that Aras could win...does his yoga training help him in this type of challenge? moving--staying in several positions?

imo yes bc he wins it..knuckles shows us terry's ousting i think!

05-07-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I should be careful now talking about previews but I think the vidcaps from Knuckles were taken at F5 TC when Shane was voted out. The shirt matches and we see part of the necklace.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
>I should be careful now talking
>about previews but I think
>the vidcaps from Knuckles were
>taken at F5 TC when
>Shane was voted out.
>

Good. I was worried. There still might be hope then. lol

05-08-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I think that is from F5, too -- Terry looked flabbergasted after Shane got booted.

05-08-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
notwithstanding that the terry caps are from F5...I still think Aras wins the wall challenge F3 IC and takes Danielle..and Terry does not vote for Aras in F2 vote but Courtney Shane Sally and Cirie do.

05-08-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
25. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
I'm confused about something: in the first two caps of just Terry, the design on the blue section doesn't match the design in the caps where you can see Aras on it (and you can see almost the entire upper part of the blue section there). I don't think it's the angle. Where is that crisscross antenna thing in the Aras caps?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-08-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
That's why I thought it might be tilting and they are changing positions. There's also an "*" near Terry that you don't see in the Aras pics.

05-08-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-06 AT 05:28 PM (EST)

Actually, looking at it some more, I think I see the progression of the pattern on Terry's section. In the Aras shots he's at the bottom of the section that visible up above him in the solo shots (the * is at the bottom left of this section).

So the part of Aras's section that's visible in the Terry solo shots would be just below Aras, out of the frame, in the Aras shots.

ETA: Or not. From VG's cap (thanks, VG!) below it's clear the pattern is the same from top to bottom on each of the three sections. The section where Terry is with the crisscross antenna thing (also visible on Aras's section) must be at least two "levels" lower than where Aras is seen slipping down.

Is Aras's shirt caught on a peg?

05-08-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S12 E14 Vidcaps - E14 as in final episode - Spoiler to next episode"
Brownroach, those are taken at two different times. Notice Probst is climbing the stairs in the Terry cap, while he is at the top of the structure in Aras's cap.

In this cap, I drew lines to show the corresponding positions in each lane for each of the positions. Terry's original position would be even further down the wall.

The changing angles in the Aras sequence are due to a camera shift and a post-production image rotation.

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "I saw..."
a preview on t.v. showing Aras wearing the immunity idol at tribal counil on thursday and Terry wearing it on Sunday at the final tribal counil.

also the preview for sunday showed Aras, Cirie and Terry.. NO Danielle

But... the preview for thursday showed Terry, Danielle and Aras.

So i think they are hinting at Danielle or Cirie being sent home and are clearly showing us that Aras and Terry are in the final two.

05-09-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I saw..."
See VolcanicGlass's post # 31 up above. The shot of Terry wearing the necklace is recycled.

Brighttail 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brighttail Click to send private message to Brighttail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I saw..."
So what you all think of the theroy over at SUCKS that Terry does win the F4 IC and makes a last minute deal with Aras, giving him the II then popping out the HII?

This would make sense with the reactions of Aras and Terry knowing they are safe and Danielle's grump reaction and Cirie being Cirie, gigging at everything as a tie is read.

If Terry is able to make a deal with Aras to take either to the F2, it would be huge. It would make both males a huge favourite in the F3 IC and eventhough Terry has voted Aras everytime, it would go with the editing of him saying, "To be the best you have to beat the best." A huge argument for the F2 TC as he could say "I am here with my biggest threat and the one who deserves it the most."

Just curious on people's thoughts. The spoilers out there have stated that one person wins 7 in a row and this would be #7 for Terry and the same spoiler says two males in the final. Of course other spoilers point to man v woman in final.

BT

05-11-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
35. "RE: I saw..."
I don't think that happens...Terry makes his deal with Danielle...he can't give her the HI bc he may need it at TC bc Aras wins the reg. IC.

If Terry gave the reg. IC to Aras, it has to be AT TC RIGHT before they vote (I guess the vidcap of Aras with IN on could be when Jiffy is reading the votes) But Terry would not do this for the reasons of man v. man without first telling Aras and if he did this they would have a plan on who to vote for and there would be NO TIE.

Cirie and Danielle both know that Terry has the HI. Even in their surprise at TC of Terry doing this...they are smart enought to vote correctly. Therefore, they would not want to give Terry the power of who goes, so they will have to vote for each other.

Aras and Terry would never agree to such a deal and then force a tie...it is not logical.. if they want to get to F3 and win it for a man v. man final 2...wouldn't they just both vote for Danielle as the stronger of the 2 to ensure one of them win the F3 IC? There would NOT be a tie if terry and Aras make a deal...

As for BR's bringing up the idea brought up over at Sucks that there is a "TO BE CONTINUED" and the fire challenge is on Sunday..it sure would give them a lot of filler...but would Jiffy and EPMB want to have 2 shows so close together w/o a boot? Imo I think that is not likely...but it could happen

05-11-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brighttail Click to send private message to Brighttail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I saw..."
If that is the case and Cirie and Danielle vote each other, Terry is still safe and Aras and terry would split their vote. There is a spoiler out there that there IS a "build fire" tie-breaker in the f4. This could make that happen even WITH Terry using the HII.. IE Terry votes Cire, Aras votes Danielle and both girls vote Terry. Thus Terry is safe with the HII and he doesn't care which girl goes out cause he has his pact with Aras.

If such a deal is made, I think they both believe they could win a Final IC against danielle OR cire.

I think taking Aras would be the best move for Terry at this point because he already knows he can't trust Danielle, she has lied to him twice. He can't trust Cire and he knows Ciree would win if she makes it to the final two. Aras is the logical choice of how he could best get to the final two, IF he can convince Aras of this. Aras knows he can't win against Ciree so without this deal he has to get rid of her this episode, and if he sees Danielle jumping ship to Terry, he knows it could be HE that is left out if Terry or Danielle wins F3 IC.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, heck Terry might not even think of it and Aras could win the II on his own, but there is still the spoiler out there that Terry wins 7. He has technically only won 5 (bruce didn't count and if it does he only has 6).

Just throught out trial balloons.

BT

05-11-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: I saw..."
But if Terry and Aras make a F2 deal and Terry gives Aras the regular HI....they would also decide who to vote for and vote the same...unless they don't want to "alienate" C/D as a juror (ie hey you lost a tie challenge...you had your chance as opposed to being blamed for an ouster) However, unless they know exactly how a tie vote would be decided (ie fire challenge) I don't think they would chance it (although I guess it wouldn't matter bc they would both be immune)

but either way...Danielle and esp Cirie are smart enough players that if Terry would give Terry the IN at TC they would vote each other and not Terry bc they KNOW he has the HI and would not want to waste their vote on Terry

But back to my first sentence. I do not see Terry GIVING Aras ANYTHING!

05-11-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
38. "RE: I saw..."
Only way I could see it happening would be if Terry wants as he said, "To be the best you have to beat the best" and he doesn't feel that Ciree or Danielle deserves the chance.

05-11-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
39. "RE: I saw..."
but would Jiffy and EPMB want to have 2 shows so close together w/o a boot?

If they ever did want to do a cliffhanger this would be the ideal situation, because the resolution is only three days away instead of a whole week away.

05-11-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
40. "RE: I saw..."
You know I thought the same thing after I posted BR...hmmmmm They do need something to fill all that time on Sunday...and I do not think the wall challenge is F3 RC, rather F3 IC, so...it could just be...

05-11-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
41. "RE: I saw..."
One thing that still bothers me is WHY would MB show a clip of the F4 TC with Aras with the Immunity Necklace on? I mean by showing this along with Danielle approaching Terry AND that the audience all know Terry holds the HII almost means an automatic Ciree boot. I mean this isn't a conclusion that only those that read the boards could come to, it is so obvious that ANYONE watching the show could come up with.

There is just something here that doesn't make sense. I just cannot imagine that MB would give us everything plain as day with only 2 episodes left. It is this reason I really think there is another deal or some sort of surprise that will happy in this TC to make the information we have been given be a red herring. If it goes through as it is being fed to us it will be one of the most anti-clamatic F4 TC ever and that is not how they are billing it.

I just think we are being set up for something here because it can't really be this obvious, can it?

BT

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: I saw..."
Never over estimate the intelligence or competancy of corporate entities. Editing often gets done in a hurry, and mistakes slip in.

Remeber this is the same production staff that showed us BOTH of Bruce's back-to-back Exile Island MAP CLUES in the SAME episode and didn't manage to catch that before the tape was delivered to broadcast.

05-11-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
43. "RE: I saw..."
True true, but this is the final 4, you'd think they'd be MUCH more careful. If this turns out exactly like it is shown, it will just further my idiot views on MB.

BT

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: I saw..."
Speaking of the TC image of Aras wearing the immunity necklace, this has to be the most BLATANT spoiler ever. I can't believe that image slipped through accidently.

So maybe that image is a fake. It could be photoshopped by MB to throw everyone off. Or even a real photo taken outside of the game ("Okay, Terry, pass the necklace to Aras. Now to Cirie. Now Danielle. Say cheese!")

Until I see tonights episode, I still have some doubts.

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: I saw..."
Well I still holding out that Cirie and Danielle do not get voted out but that it is Aras.

If Aras can't then I hope its Danielle

Cirie please girl suprise us all and make it to the final 2

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •