The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"final 2 to 4 suvivors are:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"final 2 to 4 suvivors are:"
Danielle
Aras
Terry
Cirie

Shane will be voted off tonight....May 4th
next time on suvivor:
Terry will not win the challanage, so will use hidden idol
there is going to be a tie between danielle and cirie being sent home...they will have to see who can build a fire first, the first to do it will win, the loser will become the next to walk away from the game...

50/50 chance for either of them to win this fire challanage.

I think Cirie will be sent home....

final three will be:

Terry, Aras and Danielle.....Danielle will win the challanage and her and Aras will vote Terry Out....

final two will be:
Danielle and Aras

Aras wins the 1 million dollars with Danielle coming in second place.... 4 votes for Aras.... 3 votes for Danielle

Votes are:
Shane will vote for Aras because he can't stand Danielle
Courtney will vote for Aras just to get back at Danielle for voting her out.
Cirie will vote for Aras because they had a close relationship while on the island and just can't get over losing the fire challanage to Danielle.
Austin will vote for Aras just because they are both young guys and he does not want to see a female win.
so thats the 4 votes for Aras....

Votes are:
Sally will vote for Danielle because she liked her more than Aras.
Bruce will vote for Danielle because they had some what of a good relationship on the island and he did not get that much along with Aras.
Terry will actually vote for Danielle because he and Aras did not see eye to eye on things.
so thats the 3 votes for Danielle

This is just a possible outcome, does not make it 100% true

I HOPE CIRIE PULLS IT OFF AND WINS THE MILLION

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Someone please explain why?? Suvivornut82 05-04-06 1
   RE: Someone please explain why?? KoalaChick 05-04-06 2
 RE: final 2 to 4 suvivors are: Brownroach 05-04-06 3
 This is really just speculation IceCat 05-04-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Someone please explain why??"
Cirie said that somebody's gonna be surpised at tribal council and why the host said that there is a tribal shocker...

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Someone please explain why??"
When it gets down to three (Aras, Danielle, and Terry) whoever wins immunity picks who goes with them as final two. So Danielle and Aras won't vote off Terry.

Spoilers are mostly saying that it's a F2 of Aras and Danielle, so I think Aras wins immunity and takes Danielle with him to F2 because he knows the votes will likely fall just as you detailed.

Terry will already have used the immunity idol the week before, so he's powerless at this point.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: final 2 to 4 suvivors are:"
Don't be surprised if your thread gets locked.

(This is just a possible outcome, does not make it 100% certain that it will get locked.)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This is really just speculation"
Try to include your spec in some of the existing threads on the various topics that you touch upon in your post.

Locking this thread for lacking spoiler content.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •