The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets to see Terry say the most fatal words of the season. Namely, 'Personally, I don't believe in the car curse.'

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Recrap. Estee 04-27-06 1
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... vince3 04-27-06 2
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... Estee 04-27-06 3
   RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... emydi 04-28-06 16
       RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... Brownroach 04-28-06 17
           RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... emydi 04-28-06 18
 Shane's Blackberry. Estee 04-27-06 4
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... vince3 04-27-06 5
   RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... volsfan 04-27-06 6
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... vince3 04-27-06 7
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... Puffy 04-27-06 8
 Segment #2 Estee 04-27-06 9
 RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East C... Loree 04-27-06 10
 Segment #3. Estee 04-27-06 11
 Segment #4 Estee 04-27-06 12
 Well, this was pretty much p... Estee 04-27-06 13
   But... AyaK 04-28-06 14
       RE: But... mll1717 04-28-06 15
           RE: But... anotherkim 04-28-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-27-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Recrap."
Jeff says 'Who will be the next to go?'

Uh-oh. Non-elimination Council?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
And so the car reward challenge is on.

The picture we got was a mirror image...

04-27-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
First half of challenge: ye old rope wrap, with two teams of three clipped in. Over, under, around, and through the water, weaving through a ladder until you get to a floating platform. Unhitch, run across lily pads, dive down to retrieve bags from chests, reclip and do it all backwards to the beach. First team across wins barbecue. You might be thinking that whichever team gets Cirie is doomed, and you're right: Terry, Danielle, and Courtney win Reward. Aras to ExI.

Second half: slingshots, break three tiles to win car, tile must detach from two of four mooring points. Anyone wanna guess? No? Too bad: it's still Terry.

Interesting bits: Shane takes fun pratfall across lily pads, Cirie completely tangles the whole process, and no mention of breaking the car curse is to be heard...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
IT WON'T!! Terry said it himself.... My wife told me "JUST bring me home a car" Very telling imho He will.. that and 3rd place $$

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

Not that it makes much difference but I thought he said "at least bring home a car."

It was interesting how they downplayed the whole car thing, with no mention of the curse. I think they really want the audience to believe that Terry is gonna win the game so they didn't even bring it up.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I thought he said just..."at least" is not as strong, but I think that was put in there to foreshadow that's all he gets (plus the f3 $)

Switching gears...who knows what Courtney said right after she was voted out...my tivo isn't hooked up to replay and I couldn't hear it

04-27-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
4. "Shane's Blackberry."
A roughly Blackberry-shaped piece of driftwood, which he uses to communicate with the outside world and Greg, not necessarily in that order.

He's very fast at typing on that thing.

04-27-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Cirie decides to go fishing.

She's bored. Me and Estee are alone in the spoilers thread.

Cirie catches a nice size fish amond LOUD screeches.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I am here. Just nothing that exciting to report.

04-27-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
It's Shane's birthday!?!

No wonder he made the Blackberry imitation, he got no presents!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
I'm reading but can't report on the show. I'm one of those that you report FOR.

04-27-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
9. "Segment #2"
Terry tries to win Courtney and Danielle over to his side at the Reward lunch, encouraging them to get rid of Aras and Shane with a little help from the hidden idol. Danielle sees this as Terry wanting to be up against the three women, and while Terry basically says they can both beat Cirie, fact is, so can he. Danielle isn't entirely happy with this strategy, but admits she's been looking to make a leap for a while.

Back at camp, Shane and Cirie briefly discuss strategy, which is 'If Terry wins Immunity, dump Danielle.' Cirie thinks Shane wants to keep Courtney because she's the only person he can beat at Final Two, and so wants Courtney gone.

Cirie takes her first turn at fishing. The brief time I have to write an entry between commercials cannot describe the sheer hilarity of this experience...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor #12 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread."
All this time and I am still laughing at Shane walking around with his belly stuck out like a little child. That guy has the strangest posture.

04-27-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
11. "Segment #3."
Day #30. Danielle and Terry talking about the prospective new alliance. Danielle knows Terry wants to take Courtney to F2 and challenges him on it. Terry admits as much in confessional, but tells Danielle it'll be whoever finishes first and second in the final challenge. Danielle thinks that's fair because it means no free rides, then tells Courtney. Courtneys gets openly and vocally insulted because she thinks this makes her the one getting the free ride to that stage.

Cirie hears this argument and asks Danielle what's going on. Danielle tells her. Cirie, who knows she's fourth in this scenario, Explains It All to Danielle. Danielle starts to have a few doubts. Cirie wants Courtney gone now to mess up Terry's plan.

Immunity: hold an increasing percentage of your body weight suspended over a platform that, if triggered, will send you into the water. Endurance plus strength: start at 20%, extra 10% every ten minutes. Order out: Shane, Cirie, Danielle, Aras, Courtney, and Terry wins (again) at 31 minutes. Cannibalism time for Casaya.

04-27-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
12. "Segment #4"
Follow the bouncing alliances. Shane wants most of his group (minus the victim to be) to vote out Danielle. Terry wants his group to dump Aras. Cirie wants Courtney out, so pulls Aras and Danielle aside, tells them they're the targets of choice, and encourages them to vote for Courtney with her, especially as it's Danielle's best chance to save herself. Courtney knows that someone is going to face the Wrath Of Shane if they break from his plan. Shane and Terry seem to have their votes locked in. Possibly everyone else is up for grabs, especially Danielle, who seems to listen to whoever talked to her last.

TC. How was the Reward, Terry? Ain't no big thing, time off from the game. Cirie calls him on that: your torch is lit, you're playing. Courtney, do you feel being the most annoying is a bad thing? No, she's got a clean slate now. Aras, are you a target? Yes, but I'm also the best chance to beat Terry. Everyone, does my hair look good? Yes, Jeff, and you can hardly see the stitches.

Votes. Shane (Danielle), Terry (Aras), Cirie (Courtney), and Courtney (Aras) shown. So we know who's sticking with their plans so far...

Jeff tallies. Aras, Danielle, Aras, Courtney, Courtney (and Shane realizes something's wrong) -- Courtney. Shane has been Bamboozled (pat. pending). Jeff notes it's an individual game now and sends them out.

Next week: Everyone tries to convince Shane he was just seeing things after catching a virus from his Blackberry, Aras is offended by something Terry says, and Shane falls to his knees, probably because his son showed up and received all those text messages at a discount rate.

Kath is so much better at this than I am.

04-27-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "Well, this was pretty much pointless."
Good thing no one takes the Nielsens here -- this is the first time in a long time where Donald's beaten Jeff.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "But..."
...this was the first night of sweeps month. CBS can't like this -- it turned out to be too boring.

EI has proven to be a dud of a twist, hasn't it?

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: But..."
Apparently when they came up with the idea of EI, they only considered someone using the HII immediately instead of keeping until the end. Maybe they should have considered multiple survivors being exiled at once or multiple HIIs. I personally think they should have made the HII much harder to find on EI, that is the ONE thing that has made this season so interesting to watch. There would have been more footage of EI and the exilee(s). It almost appeared that they gave Terry the clues he needed to find the HII and EI has pretty muched dropped off of the show ever since then....
How do you think they could have improved EI?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: But..."

they should have swapped the teams up more often. As annoying as the swaps were in the past, the helped keep the players jumbled up at least a little bit coming into the merge. These guys have been together WAAAAAY too long, IMO.

Have a rule that you can only hold onto the HI for three TCs or something...then it becomes an advantage to get sent back later on and someone like Terry would have had to play his game entirely differently. He couldn't just piss people off and keep getting sent to his second home.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •