The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled"
MayanSun
(4/19/06 10:05 am)
ezSupporter
Episode 12 Title: "Bamboozled"
------------------------------
SHOW TITLE: Survivor: Panama -- Exile Island
EPISODE: Bamboozled
CATEGORY: Reality

From Zap2It

(thanks to BlindFreddy for the find)

------------------------------

Isn't this like the third time they've used this title?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled Chez 04-19-06 1
 RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled michel 04-19-06 2
   RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled Bebo 04-19-06 3
 More details Brownroach 04-19-06 4
   RE: More details halfpintlemon 04-20-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled"
Oh goody- if this has the same meaning as it did when Richard Hatch was voted off All Stars "I've Been Bamboozled", it will make for an entertaining blindside. Since we think Shane goes this episode, it could be very interesting indeed.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-06 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Instead of being blindsided by his tribe, could Shane be the victim of the HII? He would feel bamboozled by the twist and that "It changed the game too much." Aras wins IC and Casaya vote Terry who responds with the idol and a Shane vote.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12 Title: Bamboozled"
I'm leaning toward yet another crazy naked guy getting blindsided by a vote.

Shane's talking about shaking up the game, which means that his alliance will be less likely to trust him. Aras has been feeling quite vulnerable and will welcome the chance to put a target on the back of some other guy. Danielle and Cirie will be glad to restore the gender balance by getting rid of a male.

Shane's been trying to take a leadership role, but his alliance seems content to just let him shoot off his mouth, say whatever he wants, and then they'll do what they want anyway. If Terry wins II again, I could see Shane making a declaration of how things are going to go, a la his calling of the group meeting right after the merge to decide upon the bootee or his announcement that Terry's gone as soon as he loses IC. I could see him declaring which of the other three Casaya is the next one to walk the plank, but then the remaining Casaya decide to boot him instead, all the while smiling at Shane and calmly assuring him that yes, they're sticking to his plan.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "More details"
Thanks to anywho at Sucks

Episode Detail: Bamboozled

A strained relationship between two of the castaways leads to a fight in which one of them learns something about the other that may prove to be advantageous. Elsewhere, new alliances are formed among the remaining survivors; and a reward challenge involves a message from home.

-------------------------------------

So now we know for sure the family visit is in this Ep, not Ep 11.

The strained relationship: Shane and Danielle, in the aftermath of Courtney's exit? Or could this signal C1's "feud" between Danielle and Terry?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More details"
I don't know I'm leaning more towards Shane vs. Danielle than Danielle vs. Terry.

I don't think Danielle and Terry have had any relationship at all UP TO THIS POINT.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •