The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are they now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Current Message

LawSchool 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LawSchool Click to send private message to LawSchool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are they now?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-05 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-02-05 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-02-05 AT 08:59 PM (EST)

I didn't realize it until I checked my contract, but I'm apparently obligated to be Nathan's lackey now that he's the winner. And Nathan wanted this thread, so here it is, despite how uninteresting most of our lives are. I'll also rant a little and give some opinions. Cuz that's how I roll.

I, Jason, the skinny one, am about to begin my third year at University of Georgia Law School. Since the show, I went back to school, spent the summer working at a law firm, and little else. I'm still single, as always, but for the first time interested in dating.

Average Joe changed my life, but not in the corny way you usually hear about. Rather, I've turned my diet around 180 degrees (after some basic cooking lessons from Arthur): given up the fastfood, t.v. dinners, and sugars that I was raised on, and replaced them with a small fortune in protein powders and meal replacement bars (when you're as much a hardgainer as I am, "eating a sandwich" doesn't do the job; I've probably spent a grand just in tubs of powder and bars). I go to the gym regularly (Nathan gets a real kick out of that) and am up to 146 lbs from the 125 I weighed on the show, while dropping my body fat a couple percentage points. I'm still skinny as hell, but closing in on normalcy. If I can figure out a way to grow a few inches, I'll go get my teeth bleached and a haircut that costs more than $10 and come back as a hunk in Average Joe 5.

And since Nathan gets to clear the air a little, so now shall I. I'm not as naive with dating as it seemed, but that's what the producers wanted, so that's what I gave them. Truth is, they asked me about my dating history, I told them I had none, they assumed it was because I was a sweet quiet kid always concentrating on my studies, and to get on the show, I let them believe that. We were on the bus to the mansion for about an hour before the casting director said "Jason, you're NOT AT ALL like what I thought you were..." Having seen that on all these shows, contestants make it further than seems logical (see: Dante), I assumed the producers had some say in who stayed and went, so put on the innocence just a little; in all other areas, I was myself.

I also feel I was one of the best players at dodgeball, despite what made t.v. There was one game where I knocked out five hunks, including winning the game by hitting Craig in a one-on-one at the end; I was extremely proud of that, and wish it'd have made the air. I'd have rated myself third best after Clay and Greg (who had a cannon for an arm). I have about two months of wrestling experience from way back when, and legitimately took Josh down.

I think Anna was a sweetheart and wish people wouldn't give her the hard time I've seen around the net. Truth be told, I wasn't really attracted to her (I live in Athens, GA - if you've ever been here, you'd know I'm spoiled by a town full of ridiculously cute girls; it's funny how all my friends outside of Athens thought she was hot, but all my friends in Athens thought she was so-so). As I told my friends, I thought she was cute, but not "I should be competing for her on national television" beautiful. I never caught anything that we had in common. One of the first things she told me was that she hates football and doesn't care for most other sports - that about ended any possibility right there; I live for sports. But I was having a great time and am uber-competitive, so I wasn't about to leave on my own. It was all about eating well, drinking, not working, hanging out with some really cool guys, and spending a little time with a girl who was really sweet and fun.

And after all the time I spent out there and three weeks on the show, this is the only mention I got outside of sites like this, and that was after some self-promotion and a little rear-end-kissing, in an article by a sports-writer I like who ruminated on Average Joe each week.
http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/story/3852476

That good enough for you, Nate? Any questions?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-02-05       
   RE: Where are they now?   Seana     08-02-05     1  
     RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-03-05     3  
   RE: Where are they now?   MTW1961     08-03-05     2  
   RE: Where are they now?   TaraHeartsRooney     08-03-05     4  
   RE: Where are they now?   Wacko Jacko     08-04-05     5  
   RE: Where are they now?   kryp     08-04-05     6  
     RE: Where are they now?   Wacko Jacko     08-04-05     7  
         RE: Where are they now?   kryp     08-04-05     9  
             RE: Where are they now?   RavenChant     08-04-05     10  
                 RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-04-05     11  
                     RE: Where are they now?   Seana     08-04-05     13  
                         RE: Where are they now?   DonnaLynn     08-05-05     15  
                             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-06-05     16  
                         RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-07-05     17  
                             RE: Where are they now?   Seana     08-07-05     18  
                             RE: Where are they now?   Arthur     08-08-05     19  
                                 RE: Where are they now?   woiwod     08-08-05     20  
                                 RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-08-05     21  
                                     RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-08-05     22  
                                         RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-08-05     23  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-09-05     24  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-11-05     27  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-13-05     28  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-17-05     29  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-18-05     30  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   damodci     08-19-05     31  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-19-05     32  
                                             Warning   AyaK     08-19-05     33  
                                             RE: Warning   LawSchool     08-19-05     34  
                                             RE: Warning   damodci     08-23-05     35  
                                             RE: Warning   Agman2     01-27-16     39  
                                             RE: Where are they now?   Agman2     05-08-15     38  
   RE: Where are they now?   SilverStar     08-04-05     8  
     RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-04-05     12  
         RE: Where are they now?   RavenChant     08-05-05     14  
         RE: Where are they now?   mommy2bree     08-10-05     25  
             RE: Where are they now?   LawSchool     08-10-05     26  
                 RE: Where are they now?   jessicah1975     10-29-07     36  
                     RE: Where are they now?   Agman2     05-08-15     37  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •