The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's this one? Who's the dirty chick?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's this one? Who's the dirty chick?"
From the CBS site.....

"Ogakor has lost three consecutive immunity challenges. Can they make a comeback? Will Jerri persuade Colby to rejoin her and Amber? Tensions boil at Kucha when Kimmi and Alicia confront each other. What will happen?

Here's the one that got me.....

"Someone hasn't been cleaning herself, and it's beginning to annoy some of the tribe. What's going on?"

So who's the skanky chick? Could this be Kimmi? And that is what causes the fight? If I had to live that closely to someone who refused to clean themself, after 2 weeks, I'd be yelling at them too. That's just not something you want on national tv.
-diva

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most probably is...... fba90392 02-16-01 1
 RE: What's this one? Who's the dir... colbysincharge 02-17-01 2
   RE: Bowel Movements? fba90392 02-17-01 3
   RE: What's this one? Who's the dir... Tamia2001 02-17-01 6
 Its alicia Lockescythe 02-17-01 4
   RE: Its a chicken sgoogs 02-17-01 5
 RE: What's this one? Who's the dir... Tamia2001 02-17-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most probably is......"
not Kimmi or Alicia. That's my guess. Since CBS had mentioned both Alicia and Kimmi before they mention this dirty chick, I think I could say that the dirty chick is not one of them.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-01, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's this one? Who's the dirty chick?"
recently read an article with jeff p, was it david letterman? anyways, one woman did not have a bowel movement until the fourteenth day. I guess she finally "cleans" out her system. meanwhile, she probably keeps talking about it and it annoys people (probably her voice, too). my guess the vegetarian.
thats all it is, again catchphrase editing.

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bowel Movements?"

N/m

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-17-01, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's this one? Who's the dirty chick?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-01 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

I can't imagine why a veggie person would be constipated.
I actually alluded to this before I realized that someone might have a problem "cleaning or clearing"it out.That's why I would want to take a bottle of Tabasco sauce over a bottle of soy sauce.(only people who eat really hot foods know........)

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Its alicia"
i was watching last episode and even though the color of her skin hides the dirt you watch the ep and she looks grungier than usual.

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Its a chicken"
I think they mean a chicken,

one of the chickens is not staying clean,, getting skanky,,

Kimmi takes care of it like a pet.
the tribe wants to eat it... hence the confict..

I don't think MB nor CBS would play up a human being "unclean"

all the folks in the tribes are filthy.. and to single out one,, suggests that they are not keeping their "dirty parts" clean..
this is way too far fetched..

it's a chicken that's not clean,,

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-17-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's this one? Who's the dirty chick?"
There is no skanky chick.
And to bring it out in public if there was....
NOT CLASSY!!(this reninds me that so many skanky hollywood types backed Bubba Clinton.........,and have no idea about honor or honorable friendship)

Hell,why should we know who is constipated?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •