The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Wow, were we off last week! I wouldn't mind seeing last week's overwhelming favorite (Courtney) going this week, although I'd like to remind everyone that the woman who's AFRAID OF LEAVES (Cirie) is still in play. Unbelievable.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Kellie Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Ace Bruce (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bruce strid333 04-18-06 1
 Bruce vince3 04-18-06 2
 Bruce xwraith27 04-18-06 3
 Bruce Bravehart 04-18-06 4
 Bruce bobstew617 04-18-06 5
 Bruce emydi 04-18-06 6
 Bruce halfpintlemon 04-18-06 7
 Bruce michel 04-19-06 8
 Bruce Max Headroom 04-19-06 9
 Bruce Q 04-19-06 10
 Bruce architecturegirl 04-19-06 11
 Bruce Owlster 04-19-06 12
 Bruce dabo 04-19-06 14
 Bruce Brownroach 04-19-06 15
 Bruce AyaK 04-19-06 16
 Bruce RudyRules 04-19-06 17
 Bruce Sonicbluebird 04-19-06 18
 Bruce Dene 04-19-06 19
 Bruce kircon 04-19-06 20
 BRUCE greg2557 04-19-06 21
 Courtney whoami 04-19-06 22
   RE: Courtney RudyRules 04-20-06 29
 BRUCE... Round Robin 04-20-06 23
 anyone said "Bruce" yet? survivorscott 04-20-06 24
 Bruce MDSkinner 04-20-06 25
 Bruce sylvester 04-20-06 26
 Bruce kingfish 04-20-06 27
 Nobody JazzyJax 04-20-06 28
 Bruce mookiemeister 04-20-06 30
 Bruce Estee 04-20-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bruce"
Bye bye, Brucie.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bruce"
Medical team to the camp STAT!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Bruce"
Hii-ya!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bruce"
Evacuated!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bruce"
My only question is will someone be voted out this week in addition to Bruce's evac?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bruce"
My choices:

Bruce medivaced out first nite is not to be seen again until he takes his seat on the jury in a week? or two?

RC winner Danielle wins the coconut challenge takes Aras

Order out: Terry Aras Shane Courtney Cirie Danielle

Courtney is hurt aoout the RC answers

Cirie is miffed bc she came in 2nd and didn't get chosen to go on reward

Terry is exiled again

NO IC

NO TC that is shown and no one else is booted we gotta wait another week for a torch to be snuffed

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bruce"
Although I wish it was Courtney.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bruce"
He'll leave the game thinking he was in the # 1 best position with more power than anyone and loved by everyone and would've been voted unanimously as the greatest survivor ever! And of course, knowing Terry respects him. I'll lift a glass of T-shirt filtered water to him. (I just won't drink it!)

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bruce"
This much spoiling can't be wrong, hmm?

(Let's not talk about earlier lemming picks of Dan and Courtney, ok?)

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-19-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bruce"
I also wonder if we will see any of the "tribal" were Bruce is voted out, ala Mike S from the outback. If history does repeat itself, then the footage of the medevac will be more interesting/exciting/emotional, so they will most likely not show the Exciting Tribal were they all vote for Bruce (as they have no other choice).

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bruce"
Medivac, easy one this time...

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bruce"
There is nothing more to say.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Bruce"
mercy boot

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Bruce"
The most clueless player ever can't even manage to get voted out of the game properly.

Survivor Insider clips, Episode 10

Bruce, the day after (so to speak):

"They are lucky I became ill, because with my wisdom and experience I surely would have gotten voted the million dollars by everyone on the jury.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bruce"
Unless all the spoilers are wrong, Bruce gets Skupined.

If Bruce doesn't go, then anything can happen. But one blown spoiler per season is enough for me, thankyouverymuch.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Bruce"
Let's make it unanimous!

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Bruce"
I thought that I had already posted this, but I guess it didn't take.

Wax on, wax off.

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bruce"
Bruce (the wannabee Lee) gets the chop chop!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bruce"
Last week's blindsiding really hurt my games. I used the Kingfish Gambit to launch Kircon's Super-Maneuver. It was a sure deal. No one will remember because I'm out of the game. Thanks Sally. Don't let us down Bruce.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "BRUCE"
This shouldn't count as a vote off

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Courtney"
I just wanted to be different.
""It will be Bruce""

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Courtney"
Please read post #17.

Party-pooper!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "BRUCE..."
...gets voted out by his innards.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-20-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "anyone said "Bruce" yet?"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Bruce"
Nothing to say here.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Bruce"
Super Bruce is done in by his own colon.

Otherwise he surely would have won the whole thing, being a legend in his own mind of course.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Bruce"
Just consulted Wick-er-pedier (Alabama's online ref.) and found the definition of Spoiler, (ahem);

Spoiler, n, from the anc. sumerian word for spkingusoilerfishus..(blah, blah, blah, gibberish, gibberish .......)

i.e. "Bruce goes home on the Survivor episode airing April 20".

There it is, folks.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Nobody"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

They come to TC, have a chat, and announce Bruce will be taken out due to medical stuff. That's all folks!

Okay, so I'm just being difficult

ETR my lame siggie

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Bruce"

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Bruce"
But thanks to Whoami, he doesn't get the 500,000 (and dropping) dollars.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •