The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S12 Episode 10 SOTS"

EPISODE 10 MEDICAL EMERGENCY

First off, if you're new to this spoiling thread, welcome!! Please read our guidelines. If you're old, and you know WHO you are...read em anyway

Well it's Michael Skupin part deux this episode as Bruce finally gets medivaced out. Wickchix spoiled that Bruce was to leave the game because of "intestinal problems" around Thanksgiving. We here at Blows and most other spoiling sites thought that would be Episode 9 but when Episode 10's title came out a few weeks ago, we knew it would be this week.

Unfortunately, when that occurred and we needed to figure out who was going last week, most of us thought it was Courtney, the rasta girl and not Sally, the blond girl?!? Now who exactly is the blond girl?

Brownroach thinks that Chillone's spoiler that the blond girl (Sally) gets voted out "right" before the family reward was not quite "right before"-instead she was voted out when the family videos were shown. He thinks Courtney is the blond that is sent to Exile Island by Terry during the family visit in Ep. 11 and does not see her mom. He doesn't think Danielle is the blond girl at all! Well, enough about Ep. 11 this is still Ep. 10!!

It seems that Bruce is medivaced out pretty early in the episode, during the night following last TC, which would be Thanksgiving morning, according to TDT's calendar.

As the rest of them (in the morning oost medivac) are tending to the fire without a Bruce to be seen

Now ever since the Recrap vidcaps, I've been hearing our resident editing guru, Veruca Salt, exclaim (in her best English bratty accent)with her demands getter louder each week:

"I want my coconut chop challenge NOW DADDY!!"

Well, I'm not your Daddy VS but IT'S FINALLY HERE

It looks like there's only 6 ropes so it doesn't look like Bruce is back to participate. But he could not yet be sick and not all the ropes are shown. My gut () tells me he's already gone.

Well I think it's not brain surgery to say that Terry does not win this Reward and no matter how the Exile is chosen this week (either by RC winner or first one out of challenge) it's likely Terry is the one to "Expect all bad things" and on his way to Exile Island here

The Episode 10 misdirection clues and press release focus on who might be the big winners and the big losers of the RC.

It appears from the CBS press release, that, like A$$, in order to get a chance to chop a rope, the Survivors must first answer questions about their co-Survivors (who's the biggest flirt, who's the smelliest, etc.) and then must correctly guess who got the most votes on each question.

A brutally honest Reward Challenge, leaves one castaway particularly hurt by the outcome and another miffed that they weren't chosen to participate in the reward.

It could be Courtney (or Bruce if he's still in the game) who is hurt and Cirie who is miffed like Lydia was about not getting to go on a reward (esp. if she came in 2nd). But I'll leave those decisions up to you.

It appears that Danielle may win the Reward Challenge and get to clean up...it also seems that she gets to choose someone to go with her on reward, as remember, someone is miffed.

I don't like to use "clean hair spoilers" but I think Danielle winning is a good a guess as to who wins. Who she picks to join her???--I think it's Aras-- to "thank" him for participating in the IC last week-- I think you have to think who would be "miffed" about not going...that screams to me Cirie (or Courtney) def. not Shane or Aras.

Now, the last few eps. of Survivor have been quiet, what with Shane not screaming about wanting something or another. Well.....HE'S BACK .

Shane is heard screaming "don't take things so personal" He could be yelling at Courtney about the RC questions or as Velcrohead surmises, it could be to Danielle about Bruce leaving and Shane saying something insensitive.... he would NEVER EVER do that though !!

I guess (because of all this pissing and moaning by the girls ), Shane tells Aras he WANTS TO CHANGE the game up...

Terry's been waiting for this to happen:

As the lone La Mina, Terry is without allies at camp. His only hope is that the bickering amongst the Casayas continues. Will the old Casaya tribe self-destruct, or will they set their emotions aside and stay focused on the game?

However, Terry and Shane are gonna have to wait a week because it doesn't look like Bruce is coming back this ep., there's no Immunity Challenge to be seen anywhere in the previews and no TC. It likely will happen but not be shown (like when Michael Skupin left, they held one but they didn't show it).

As OFG astutely writes in the misdirection thread, in answer to this "clue"

When a medical emergency sends one Survivor off for treatment, the other Survivors are left wondering what will happen next. Will this Survivor be forced to leave the game for good?

Yep, bye bye Bruce.

Remember, after the episode, make sure you read Veruca Salt's post about the coconut chop challenge in her wonderful editing thread. There's so much good stuff there, it's amazing and a great read!! VS's post coconut challenge post is always telling about who's where in the "pecking order"

Also, when Sherps posts it, please vote for who is leaving this week...let's bounce back strong after last week's miss!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Thanks again Michel for changing with me!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS Flowerpower 04-18-06 1
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS Brownroach 04-18-06 2
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS michel 04-18-06 3
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS strid333 04-18-06 4
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS KObrien_fan 04-19-06 5
   RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS Brownroach 04-20-06 8
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS whoami 04-19-06 6
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS dreamerbeliever 04-20-06 7
 RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS Outfrontgirl 04-20-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
GREAT JOB, emy! I think you have it all down pat! I agree that Bruce will be medivaced out late the night/morning after TC. I don't think he'll be around for the RC. There should be lots of time for reaction to the coconut chop challenge IF there is no IC or TC as well....can't wait to see how it all plays out! Well done!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
I hope this episode is as exciting as your SOTS, but I doubt it. Great job, emy!

Oh, and thanks for mentioning my post on C1, although I should clarify that there are any number of ways his spoiler could be off now -- that was just one possibility.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Great Job Emydi. You've given us a great update.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Excellent summary on a strange episode.

Three is the perfect number.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Nice SOTS Emy, you've done a terrific job bringing this all together.

I do have a few questions for open discussion though:

1. If the evacuation is played out first as we suspect it is and the RC is played out like normal as we suspect it is, then what else will they use to fill this episode with if there is no IC/TC? With Mike being burned as badly as he was, there was no question that he wouldn't be returning.

2. Since Bruce was already doctored up and returned to camp, will they play up the possibility of his return this time too?

3. If Bruce is gone from the camp early on and they still have an RC, they would still have an exile then too. Normally the exiled person returns right at the IC, so if there was no IC they would have to return to camp at or around the same time of the IC. This person will have had no news of Bruce and his condition.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

I think they will probably spend quite a bit of time on Bruce being taken out of camp. Assuming that happens when they return from TC, it would probably constitute the whole first segment.

Then we see them in camp the next day wondering about Bruce, arguing, whatever. Tree mail comes, and the second segment ends with the RC.

The third segment would be the aftermath of the RC: the reward itself, the person feeling hurt, the person who is miffed that they didn't go, and the person on Exile Island.

The last segment could show people "strategizing" toward the next vote, while still wondering if Bruce is coming back. Eventually they get word that he is not; there will be no IC and no tribal council vote. Perhaps the exiled person is given that news to deliver when he/she is sent back to camp.

That's kind of how I picture it working.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-19-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Nice job on the sots. I still wonder if the exile will be Terry. Aras was shown is 2 of the vidclips by some rocks that looked a lot like he was on exile-island.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
Great SOTS emster! While I still think da bears really won that game & the steelers cheated, here's a little more steeler lovin' for ya ...

emydi won, I lost

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S12 Episode 10 SOTS"
ROFLMAO, emydi,
I'm cracking up at your stuff on Shane. The analysis is great, seems spot on to me!

>>>Well, I'm not your Daddy VS but IT'S FINALLY HERE

Also LMAO at "post coconut challenge post."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •