The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spastiman Click to send private message to spastiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
Well it seems a long time since we have been shown a scene where the exiled person had a clue to where the HII was located. Have they stopped giving clues or do we think they are just not showing the obvious. I feel that some still do not know if it has been found yet or not even with Terry's cockiness.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... Sonicbluebird 04-18-06 1
   RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... Carnac The Adequate 04-18-06 2
       RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... Sonicbluebird 04-18-06 3
 RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... skeetergirl87 04-18-06 4
   RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... michel 04-18-06 5
 RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do... Bebo 04-18-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
Yup, they still get clues. When Aras went out to EI they showed him with the map of the island with clues written on the back.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
In fact, Aras recited a "new clue" that had something to do with something that sounded like a gemstone on a bird or some very bizarre thing like that.

My question is, are these genuine clues or just mid-numbing BS for the players to sift through and give them some hope while searching -- so as to "cover for" the idol's "escape."

I'm guessing it is just BS, and that once the idol is used/revealed, it won't matter that people know it has been "found," and so THEN they will start up a new clue sheet with "real clues."

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
I don't think they are giving them fake clues. Aras made a comment that one of the clues was it is hidden under a rock, and he didn't think that clue was helpful since everyone before him would have pulled up the rocks to look under so he couldn't be sure that the rocks are in their original locations.

They can give them the real original clues, since even if the person digs in the right place and doesn't find it, unless there is a note there saying too bad you're too late, they won't know they were really in the right spot.

I do think that you are right that if it gets played, then they will start up a new clue sheet for the newly hidden idol. After all if they don't hide it in a different spot, the original person could either try to get sent out again and redig it up or use their knowledge of where it was located to bargin with.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
> I feel
>that some still do not
>know if it has been
>found yet or not even
>with Terry's cockiness.

I'm really surprised that Danielle has kept her mouth shut about Terry having it - at least to Aras. Do you think she has told some of the other girls or is she keeping that info totally to herself? At least she's showing a little intelligence in not blabbing everything she knows to everyone else.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

She's not sure what she saw is the real idol. During exile, Austin wanted to trick her that he had found it. He started by saying he remembered Jeff describing it as an amulette on a scepter because he had kept the day #1 amulette. He started building it but decided against being devious (TES secret scene). It could be that it back-fired and led Danielle to think Terry was lying when he showed her that furry doll.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hidden Immunity Idol Clues - Do they get any more?"
Since this thread isn't discussing spoiler information (just information that has already happened), and since there are existing spoiler threads were HII discussions are already going, I'm locking this.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •