The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
So into the 12th season of Survivor and the car curse still stands. Who do we figure wins the car?

(I really hope this is the right place for this thread)

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Bob!
A true, TO blue, Hockey slut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Max Headroom 04-18-06 1
   RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? michel 04-18-06 2
       RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Carnac The Adequate 04-18-06 3
           RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Sonicbluebird 04-18-06 4
               RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? halfpintlemon 04-18-06 5
 RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? missygirl3 04-20-06 6
   RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Brownroach 04-20-06 7
       RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? michel 04-20-06 8
           RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Brownroach 04-20-06 9
               RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Karchita 04-21-06 10
                   RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Flowerpower 04-21-06 11
                       RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? mommamia 04-23-06 12
                           RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car? Flowerpower 04-23-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
My vote goes to Terry. Nobody ever beats him at challenges and he's not going to be the sole survivor, so he's a perfect fit to win the car.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
If he gets Cindy's choice, does he give four cars to Casaya?

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
I really don't see Terry giving away four cars.
Sadly.

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
I really can't see any of them giving away the cars. If Terry thinks he can get to the final 2 then him giving away cars might buy him some love with the jury, but Terry isn't that smart to think down the road that way.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
I don't know about Terry.

He hasn't proven himself in any of the "thinking" challenges, at least not to my knowledge.

You never can know what the challenge will be.

Someone like Cirie or Shane could end up winning.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
I think that Shane will win the car. I dont think it will be Terry.It would be very interesting to see if "The car curse" is broken this year, though.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

I think the car reward is going to be at F4, by which time Shane is expected to be gone.

The F5 reward is the family visit, judging from the misdirection for that EP. The F6 reward is a two-stage affair involving an elimination round, with an "extra" reward for one person. The car challenge is never set up that way; the car is fraught with the significance of the "curse" and everyone gets the same shot at winning it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
Unless I'm mixing up the challenges, last year it was in stages with only Steph and Cindy fighting it out at the end.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

Yeah, it's been set up where people drop out along the way, but the car is always the sole reward of the challenge, as far as I remember. The Episode 11 blurb says that the reward "winners" advance to a second challenge, which means there is a reward for several people and then an additional prize.

But anyway, they need a reward challenge at F4, so I'm betting the car challenge is then.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-21-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
Looks like the car reward will be next episode, at F6 this time.

While I am not a huge Cirie fan, I'd love to see her win it because I don't think she has a lot of money in real life and she would be thrilled and that would be fun to watch.

My next choice would be Terry because the others have been so unpleasant to him and they would be pissed.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
If TDT's source is correct, than Danielle is supposed to be exiled this week, which would mean that one of Cirie/Aras/Shane will more than likely win the vehicle. Could this be the year that the car curse is broken, or are we in for a SURPRISE WINNER???

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
The challenge where a car is rewarded is set in 2 stages. The first stage has all 6 compete in teams of 3. The winning team probably gets an overnight trip and will get there in this.....brand...new....car!!!! We then see Courtney, Danielle, and Terry duke it out for the Yukon, probably with Terry winning. Either he or they get to decide who is exiled. If it's Terry as the final winner getting to decide then he would choose Aras. He then drives the 3 of them off into the sunset on an overnight roadtrip. There is no indication that there are any other vehicles for the winner to have to decide what to do with like last season. It is unlikely any of the players would give away the car anyway.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Speculation: Who Wins the Car?"
I'm in total agreement, Momma! SuperTerry wins with 2 girls against 2 guys/1 girl, then kicks A$$ for the car....and the car curse is alive and well...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •