The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Editing does it again!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

robg113 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robg113 Click to send private message to robg113 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Editing does it again!!!!!!"
For the second week in a row, the editing after Jeffy says, "One of you will be going home tonight", The first person they show in slow mo is the person who is booted. WHY!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Editing does it again!!!!!! Outfrontgirl 04-14-06 1
 And ChillOne starts to unravel Brownroach 04-14-06 2
   RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel emydi 04-14-06 3
   RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel architecturegirl 04-14-06 4
       RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel Brownroach 04-18-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-06, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Editing does it again!!!!!!"
Yeah, I noticed that too! At the immunity challenge, and I think they did it again at TC.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And ChillOne starts to unravel"
So we've now learned that there is something askew in ChillOne's spoiler. Big surprise (and VolcanicGlass and others have warned the CBS was actively disseminating misinformation).

What I'm suspecting right now about C1's "intel" is this:

Sally was the blonde voted out before the family reward. Except it wasn't *right* before the reward. Perhaps there was some confusion with the receipt of the videos and maybe the idea that the visit immediately followed.

Courtney is the blonde who gets sent to EI during the family visit and doesn't get to see Anjelica Huston a/k/a her mom.

It's more likely, imo, that Courtney is also the blonde who is "feuding" with Terry, as Danielle *still* doesn't look blonde to me, although it could be either or both of them.

Which means the family visit might occur at F6 as originally projected. And the misdirection for that ep says "best reward so far"; that could apply to the FV.

Two things about the editing last night: 1) there was an extraordinary amount of superfluous focus on Courtney. I really think JP was messing with the spoiling community on that one.

And 2) -- Didn't it seem weird that we didn't see any of the reward winners watch their videos? Or even talk about them later? They completely sloughed over that part. It struck me as an editing hint that none of those four people are important, i.e. in the final 2.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel"
Refresh my memory BR. Did Wickchix say it was a blond in F2 or was that C1 in F3? I know one of them spec. named Danielle. But could Courtney be the F2 and not Danielle. After reading VS' post about this ep., it may be a possibility. The wink, the two of them being spiritual in ep. 1 and the fact that last nite we saw a big sea turtle alive and swimming (Courtney's symbol from ep 1).

Or last nite's ep. could be the beg. of Courtney's swan song to go at F6. We have now seen both Courtney and Danielle not "succumb" to Terry's wishes. So conflict btw Terry/Danielle and Terry/Courtney are possibilities. Courtney has not yet been to EI...I think Shane may go this week. Cirie may be the only one not to go.

I'm not so sure EPMB was playing with the spoiling community..I really don't think he cares that much, but I wouldn't put it past him.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel"
I would agree with you on the Chill One stuff unravelling. I've always thought there was something sketchy with the whole blonde chick/girl with noticeable highlights/rasta chick differentiation. Unfortunately I had hoped that this meant that Danielle and Sally switched places. I was so sad to see sally go last night. She was my favorite. Oh well.
As for the feud with Terry - we know from the Austin the day after video that the "Casaya women" were accusing Terry of being chauvanist, etc. But - the only person shown having a problem with him and speaking up about it was Danielle. These two feuding would make more sense to me.
I think we got spoiler information about Danielle/Courtney/Sally that may all be correct, but mixed up with regard to who each applies to...
I dont see Courtney as final two or three - so I think this is the beginning of her swan song & she'll go after Bruce's medivac departure.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And ChillOne starts to unravel"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

I think we got spoiler information about Danielle/Courtney/Sally that may all be correct, but mixed up with regard to who each applies to.

I agree. It's possible that none of it applied to Sally, since she was second out after Austin -- i.e. there were two jurors missing from C1's descriptions. Highlight blonde and rasta girl could both have referred to Courtney.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •