The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

Episode 9, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE OR EAT

Episode 9 raises just a few unanswered questions for us, but ultimately the big question remains, will our boot be the next Daw inline to be pagonged from the ex-La Mina tribe, or will the Casaya's finally eat one of their own??? Before we set out to tackle this delimma, please see our wonderful guidelines that enable us to do what we need to do here in a very rational and organized way.

Last episode the tricky Casaya's may have led the LaMina's astray in leading them to believe that Sally was their intended target....then at TC they went with eliminating Austin. Now that there are only 2 La Mina's left will Terry win the IC and then give his hidden II to Sally? Time will tell!

This week the website teasers are all discussed in the thread by Outfrontgirl here. Let's examine them one by one:

1. A tempting offer has some Survivors opting out of the Immunity Challenge. Who feels safe enough to sit out, and who won't risk a loss?

Well, we see that Cirie and Bruce are raising their hands and opting most likely for the food....

But, with these pics of only Aras and Super Terry competing, is it possible that they are the only two who participate in the IC, while all others opt for the food?

Even Sally must ponder whether or not it is even worth it to go against Super Terry when there is FOOD on the line...

2. Terry and Sally continue to lobby the remaining Casayas to join forces with them. Will their efforts to form a new alliance finally pay off?

...well, with only 2 La Mina's left, and IF Terry can win the IC, then he could let the Casaya's know that he could give the hidden II to Sally, so while we doubt that their efforts will help them form a new alliance, it may help them avoid the pagonging...it could, however, lead the lower on the Casaya totem poles to finally strike some kind of deal with the old La Mina's....but do any of the Casaya's realize they are low man/woman on the totem pole?

3. Terry shares Navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry he is unbeatable. After winning Individual Immunity two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going?

As noted by architecturegirl here, Austin tells us in the insider that he's already sat in on one of the TC's and the girls are accusing Terry of being a male chauvinist. Well, perhaps Terry omitted any women from any of his old navy stories, could it possibly be because there were no women who were in the fighter pilot squadrons back then? Perhaps after they concluded that he was a male chauvinist they pondered if he would continue to be unbeatable in the challenges. Could he win the next IC? You betcha he could...

4. One male Survivor becomes one of the girls. Has he lost his mind, or does he have a valid reason for walking around in a skirt?

Nurse Cirie is forced to "examine" Shane's physical ailment. Diagnosis: severe chafing, RX: wear the skirt! Giggle, giggle!

REWARD CHALLENGE

The vidcaps give us lots of pics of the Daws in an emotional state...First we have the Daws lined up men on the top row, women on the bottom row...

Chances are that they are all given a glimpse of their loved ones videos from home, as we see lots of tears from Bruce, Sally, Cirie, Shane(after all, he and his son grew up TOGETHER!!!) So, Jiffy then splits them into two teams of 4(2 guys and 2 girls each, the white and the black teams) and they must choose one daw to get on the swing and retrieve flags that are placed on the horizontal perimeter logs. There appears to be 3 flags on every side of the square arena, so they probably need to retrieve all 12 and place them into the slots that are on the vertical poles in the corners of the arena. The person on the swing is controlled by ropes and pulleys that the teammates must maneuver. See KOBrien_Fan's post number 13 here, it pretty much explains the whole thing!

Here we see Courtney on the swing for her team, the white team...

Terry, Bruce, and Sally are also on the white team and they control the ropes and pulleys that control the swing.

For the black team, we have Danielle on the swing, while Shane, Aras, and Cirie control the ropes and pulleys...

First team to move all of their flags to the proper location will win. Now, with all of the vidcaps of the crying Shane and Cirie, one could speculate that their team perhaps pulls out a win. BUT, Brownroach and Outfrontgirl note that Aras seems to be quite disheveled here....

Perhaps he is returned to the IC after spending a few days/nights in exile! They also note that TDT notes that perhaps Shane comes back to camp and exposes his ailment to the few Survivors that are seen there, Danielle and Cirie. Perhaps the others are all off enjoying the reward and on EI?They also note that someone has seen Aras at the end of the line up at the IC, also supporting his return to the group from EI. See the speculation as to the reward winners in the preview vidcap thread.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

For the IC the DAWS are all told to report to challenge beach. This is where Aras has been spotted disheveled and at the end of the line up. Jiffy probably then tells them that they all have a choice. They can choose to compete in the IC OR they can opt out of the competition and receive a feast of some sort. Well we know from the vidcaps that Cirie and Bruce waste no time making up their minds and decide to feast. But, how many of the other cocky Casaya's will also choose to feast? One would think Sally would compete, but we just can't say for sure as the only two actually seen mid-challenge are indeed Terry and Aras...

We'll take a stab at who wins...

WHO GETS THE BOOT??

Well, thanks to CBS and their interview with Austin that took place after he had already sat in on a TC, that the girls will accuse Terry of being a male chauvanist. The crazy Casaya’s probably will ASSume if Terry has the IN, that he’ll most likely give the hidden idol to Sally, making both safe at TC. So, will the LaMina’s try to get the low people on the Casaya totem pole to vote with them, or will Aras figure it all out and get the strong Casaya’s to vote out the weak link, or perhaps Aras may strike up something with the LaMina’s himself. At any rate, we know there is a very good reason why Courtney is always winding up on the fringe in the shelter at night….she’s toast!

Personally, I think she is going to be blindsided and I can not wait! If you missed last weeks show you can read all about it in Icecat’s East Coast Update Thread. Don’t forget to go and visit Veruca Salt and friends in the editing thread. It is a must read and quite amazing! Next week we finally have the long awaited for 'medical emergency'. See the speculation regarding this emergency in this thread by Brownroach. And last but not least, don’t forget and vote with Sherpa Dave.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS KObrien_fan 04-12-06 1
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS michel 04-12-06 2
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS Brownroach 04-12-06 3
 Press Release Brownroach 04-12-06 4
   RE: Press Release RudyRules 04-12-06 5
   RE: Press Release Flowerpower 04-12-06 6
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS emydi 04-12-06 7
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS mll1717 04-12-06 8
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS Bravehart 04-12-06 9
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS strid333 04-12-06 10
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS Outfrontgirl 04-12-06 11
   RE: Ep 9, SOTS Brownroach 04-13-06 12
       RE: Ep 9, SOTS Flowerpower 04-13-06 13
 RE: Ep 9, SOTS CutsyTootsy 04-13-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Nicely done FP, thanks for putting this together, reading your SOTS is always a joy

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Thank you FP! That was a super job! Your SOTS are always fun to read (LOL at Shane growing up with his son!) and tell the whole story.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Great job as always, Fp!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

04-12-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Press Release"
Fp, you were right about Aras being the only Casaya in the IC

MediaDude
I don't take hints
(4/12/06 10:28 am)
CBS press release, new info episode 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After host Jeff Probst offers the castaways a chance to feast on burgers instead of participating in the Immunity Challenge, some confident former Casaya members take the risk and indulge their hunger. With former tribe alliances firmly intact, the burden of beating the remaining former La Mina tribe mates, Terry and Sally, falls entirely on the only former Casaya member who chooses to participate in the challenge. Should this former Casaya member lose the challenge, it’s quite possible one of these confident former Casaya members could be going home if Terry decides to use the Hidden Immunity Idol which he currently holds in his possession.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Release"
Nice BR. Thanks for the information!
It looks like Sally WILL compete and that Aras will be the lone Casaya.

Oh and FP... GREAT SOTS!!!!

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

04-12-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Release"
Great find, BR! Thanks for sharing!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Great job FP---as usual!!

But all this Terry Love has got to stop girl!!!

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Great SOTS FloPo, love the "SuperTerry" and I'm also looking forward to Courtney getting the boot this week and so hope she is blindsided.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Great SOTS FP! Packed full!
I believe that Aras was at EI as he was last in line for IC. I think they are showing him so dishevelled because he was at EI and is the only Casaya competing for their tribe. The boy is wearing down! Not too sure I agree with a Courtney boot though...I just can's see Super Terry actually giving the HII up.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Great SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
More entertainment and coherence in your SOTS than I expect from the actual show! A Flo-po SOTS never fails to please and assist the weary brain cells!

PS. but I get no credit for noticing Aras' looked wrecked, I think that Quartzeye came up with that first at SS and I just said, yeah, I agree!

04-13-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
I get no credit for noticing Aras' looked wrecked, I think that Quartzeye came up with that first

Yes, me neither, I was just quoting QE.

04-13-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Hats off to Quartzeye....but, afterall, you two brought it here to Blows!

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 9, SOTS"
Thanks FP! Great SOTS, as always.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to do these SOTS for us!

A genuine Arkie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •