The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-04, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
For me, I would be really disappointed if God Squad won... based purely on their editing. They've had zero storyline except Brandon's whole praise the lawd routine... they're a nonentity out there. I would be uber pissed with Jerry B. if he chose to edit the winners like such cheeseballs.

I would honestly be happy with anyone else winning, cos they deserve it... Colin/Christy because they're the most dominant team in TAR history and they're puuuure eeeeeeevil.... Chip/Kim cos they're the only team who didn't get saved by non-elim and I just love Chip so darned much... and Linda/Karen because they've come so far and overcome so much.

...but if God Squad wins, I'm becoming a Satan worshiper just to spite them (and because of the cool outfits)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... Draco Malfoy 09-15-04 1
   Gotta disagree... IceCat 09-16-04 11
       RE: Gotta disagree... tvgeek401 09-18-04 15
           Other teams were eliminated IceCat 09-18-04 17
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... realitybites 09-15-04 2
   RE: Which outcome would you be most... Urban_Kitten 09-15-04 3
       RE: Which outcome would you be most... ginger 09-15-04 4
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... weltek 09-15-04 5
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... Oscirus 09-16-04 6
   RE: Which outcome would you be most... missygirl3 09-18-04 19
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... mikey 09-16-04 7
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... veritas 09-16-04 8
   RE: Which outcome would you be most... aquariaqueen 09-16-04 9
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... memacmur 09-16-04 10
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... MsShel330 09-16-04 12
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... samboohoo 09-16-04 13
   RE: Which outcome would you be most... missygirl3 09-18-04 20
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... survivalist 09-17-04 14
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... tvgeek401 09-18-04 16
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... AugustGirl 09-18-04 18
 RE: Which outcome would you be most... zombiebaby 09-18-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I agree, probably Team Blue Lagoon would be the least satisfying winners. They just have nothing going for them, IMHO. The Moms have that great underdog story, Chip and Kim and just enjoyed themselves so much it'd be a shame for them to not win, and Colin and Christie have, for the most part, had one of the best Races ever, and no matter what you think about their personalties, they've earned a win.

I couldn't believe I was as upset as I was that they might actually be eliminated last night. As much as I really dislike them (and they come from my favorite city in the world!), you can't deny that they've played a superior game for the most part. Christie sitting out the Detour notwithstanding.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Gotta disagree..."
'... Colin and Christie have, for the most part, had one of the best Races ever, and no matter what you think about their personalties, they've earned a win...

Anyone who comes in last during an episode doesn't deserve to win.

Stop the madness! The Non-Elim Lottery must be stopped!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-18-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Gotta disagree..."
Even if they came in first in many (too lazy to figure out how many...) episodes previous to that last place finish? Even if they would have come in first again if it wasn't for the plane delay?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Other teams were eliminated"
... for just one episode where they finished last.

The whole idea of random non-elim episodes turns the show into a lottery. Make every episode elimination and add four more teams.

If a team wins after being allowed to sneak by on a non-elim, it really cheapens the show.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I disagree with the esteemed posters above. I'd be very happy with a Brandon & Nicole win - not the least because I've been predicting such since mid-season.

I'll preface by stating that all the final 4 teams deserve to win if they can finish first, but most disappointing to me would be a Colin & Christie victory. He's a jerk, and she's had her rough moments as well. I don't, in general, want jerks to win anything but minor honors.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
Colon Blow & Christie have consistently exhibited the least sportsmanlike qualities and have shown nothing but contempt & disdain for each other, their competitors, and the human race. As much as the god squad bugs my #####, I'd prefer them to win over the Bickersons.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I'm with the majority on this thresd--while Colin may be loathsome, I can't say he and Christie haven't run the best race. I would be peeved to see them win, but not surprised. On the other hand, the God Squad is getting on my last nerve. I don't mind people being religious, I mind them thinking they have a personal pipeline to divine intervention. And if they do win, the hallelujah chorus will swell to nauseating heights. Bleh.

I want the Moms or Chip/Kim. And frankly, I think all the money should go to Chip at this point. But he can buy Kim a new scarf.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I agree, Brandon and Nicole would be the least satisfying winners. I think the fact that they wouldn't shave their heads to advance themselves told me they don't want to win THAT badly. C&C have run a good race, although I want to shoot Colin. Chip & whatshername are playing a decent game & are good spirited. The moms have impressed the heck out of me by lasting this long, even though I find them annoying.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
The bowling moms or Brandon/Nicole

Since ep3 when i started watchin there has only been two teams competing and if neiteher of thsoe two teams win I would be extremely disappointed.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-18-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
"the god squad".. LMAO!! That would also be my biggest disappoined in. I think these spoiled brats already have $$$ and they bug the heck out of me. AND.. I am probably going to get bashed for this, but I dont want Chip and Kim to win either. His holier than thou crap and mr nice guy is wearing on me. they are pure evil, but I am rooting for C & C....alright, I am ready for my lashings=).....

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-16-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I would be most disappointed in a Chris and Alex win.

I would be disappointed in a Brandon and Nicole win for the same reason.

veritas 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail veritas Click to send private message to veritas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I would be happy with the mom's and chip and kim. Either one would be fine with me. Both played fair. Both got lucky. Both by and large were decent to each other and other teams. Both were the least ugly americans on the teams.

The Christians...forget...it phonies...don't tell me about your relgion...live it...show me..and they did not. Spoiled self centered children.

Colin and Kristie...exemplify a lot of the worst in people. They feel they are entitled and better than everyone else and they are not. I would love to see them beaten especially after they dissed the other teams and praised their own abilities. Give me a break you egotistical fakes. I felt sorry for Kristie but after the run them over crack...she is in the toilet too. I hope they lose and marry...they deserve each other and their divorce (following a charge of domestic battery) will be worth it.

Peace.

Bill from CT
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Beat up mountain bike
30 pack of Red Dog
Life is good

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-16-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"

"Give me a break you
egotistical fakes. I felt
sorry for Kristie but after
the run them over crack...she
is in the toilet too.
I hope they lose
and marry...they deserve each other
and their divorce (following a
charge of domestic battery) will
be worth it."

I wouldn't mind a marriage between the two of them on one condition, one of them must become permanantly sterilized. Offspring from those two would be ___________________.(heck, I can't even think about how bad it would be)

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I would be most disappointed if Colonoscopy and Christie win. Granted, they've been far and away the best racers this year - I still can't root for people who have such a great capacity for a-holness.

I won't even get too mad if the God Squad wins, as A) I dig the random 'godly' imagery editted throughout the series (nuns in the airport, taxi driver's saint, etc.). Can't say I overly dig their "God this, god that, save me jeebus" act, but hey, they're still a million times more watchable than Chuck/Millie from last year.

Either Chip/Kim or the BMs winning would be the same story - a nice, easy-to-like team actually wins! I would be happy, but I think instead I'll be growing out my hair and getting a perm in an attempt to get cast as 1/2 of the winning team for TAR7 (assuming I spontaneously become an American citizen).

The key is not having God on your side, nor racing a good race during the middle legs. It is having one partner with big hair, and the other partner an attractive but whiny, lazy person.

MEmacmur

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
Brandon and Nicole are very annoying but I just can not stand Colin. I would be much more upset if C/C won. B/N would be in 2nd place. I am rooting for C/K and the Moms.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
It wouldn't bother me to see Colin and Christie win. In fact, I find myself rooting for them each week. My other pick would be the BMs.

Kim has done nothing, so she gives me nothing to root for, and I just won't comment on the God Squad.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
Amen to that samboohoo!! you read my mind.

survivalist 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivalist Click to send private message to survivalist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
i wouldn't... they deserve (and for that matter the three other teams) deserve to win the race the mere fact that they've lasted this long... much longer than the other eliminated teams...

hate the god team, love them -- IF they win, they have proven all their critics wrong...

be careful what you ask for, it may just come true.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
Chip and Kim. I just don't like nice people who help others. I'm wierd like that. I wouldn't be too happy about the bowling moms winning, either. They bother me, even though they exceeded expectations. In fact, I don't really want the models to win, either, although they're my second choice. Don't know why, so don't ask.
Colin/Christie all the way!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Colin and Christie-->my TAR5 grand champions...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I want ANYONE but Colin and Christe to win. They may be a dominant team, but they are poor losers and equally poor winners. If anyone thinks C & C would not have used the yield if they were in next to last place when they got to the auto shop, then they need to go back and watch past episodes.

C & C are arrogant and rude. They are smug when they win, and, as evidenced by this past leg of the race, they are whiney when they lose.

I used to feel bad for Christe, being stuck with Colin. Now I see they are two peas in a pod and deserve each other. Ick.

C&CMNW!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Which outcome would you be most disappointed in?"
I agree mostly with everyone else also. I have no problem with B&N, C&K and Moms winning. Even if C&C win I would be satisfied. Although they would be my last choice.

I am suprised at the number of references to B&N and their mention of God all the time and how that is annoying. I too find it annoying but Chip & Kim mention the Lord just as much.

Why do they not get as much flak? I find their mentioning of what "the Lord has in store for them" just as annoying.

However I happen to like both these teams. I like the gentle teasing that exists between the partners. The only difference is that Chip & Kim are in a different stage in their relationship and more mature.

Compare these 2 with Colin & Christie! *Shudder*

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Don't Google "hairy toes"!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •