The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Oops. Sorry this is late. You ever work from home and sort of forget what day of the week it is? That's me. Sorry about that. I even forget tonight was Queen night on AI, and that should have been the most fun butchery since "Delicatessen."

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Bruce (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sally tribephyl 04-12-06 1
 Courtney Flowerpower 04-12-06 2
 Courtney survivor_21 04-12-06 3
 Courtney michel 04-12-06 4
 Courtney architecturegirl 04-12-06 5
 Courtney Max Headroom 04-12-06 6
 Courtney Brownroach 04-12-06 7
 Sally JazzyJax 04-12-06 8
 COURTNEY mll1717 04-12-06 9
 Courtney Owlster 04-12-06 10
 Courtney littletown 04-12-06 11
   Courtney missygirl3 04-12-06 12
 Courtney RudyRules 04-12-06 13
 Courtney emydi 04-12-06 14
 Courtney montanagirl 04-12-06 15
 Courtney AyaK 04-12-06 16
 Courtney vince3 04-12-06 17
 Courtney strid333 04-12-06 18
 Courtney greg2557 04-12-06 19
 Courtney kircon 04-13-06 20
 Courtney dabo 04-13-06 21
 HEY COURTNEY... Round Robin 04-13-06 22
 Sally xwraith27 04-13-06 23
 Courtney redbeard103152 04-13-06 24
 Courtney Dene 04-13-06 25
 Courtney MDSkinner 04-13-06 26
 Courtney sylvester 04-13-06 27
 Courtney Bravehart 04-13-06 28
 Courtney kary1371 04-13-06 29
 Terry Naked 04-13-06 30
 Courtney Q 04-13-06 32
 Courtney Loree 04-13-06 33
 Nobody knuckles487 04-13-06 34
 Courtney, the fire dancer JuniorTheorist 04-13-06 35
 Courtney whoami 04-13-06 36
 Sally Flipper 04-13-06 37
 Sally. Estee 04-13-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 04:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sally"
No reason.
I'm usually wrong anyways.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Courtney"
FINALLY, it's time for one of the crackpot Casaya's to EAT one of their own. With Terry probably winning the IN, the Casaya's will ASSume that Terry will give Sally the hidden II. If they don't target one of their own, then the LaMina's may get the chance to direct a boot, and King Aras will not let that happen. There is a reason we have been shown Courtney sleeping on the fringe every night...while she may not realize it, *giggle*, we certainly do! Can't wait to see her expression when she bites the bullet!

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Courtney"
and it couldn't come soon enough! Been waiting for this since day 1!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Courtney"
Casaya sees her as idol bait. I sure hope they're not dumb enough to vote directly for her but use her to take the idol out of play and back on EI.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Courtney"
Aras wont take the chance of letting La Mina determine the vote, and thus go home or lose shane.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Courtney"
With a 6-2 majority, Casaya can dump their most disliked member without losing any voting strength. Complete pagongings are rare as eventually the majority has a big enough voting margin to vote off the most irritating alliance member without damaging their majority. And Courtney sure is irritating.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Courtney"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

But I don't think Casaya is going to formulate a plan to split their vote in case Sally has the HII -- if so, I think we'd be getting a blurb about a "suspenseful tribal council" or somesuch.

Aras saw enough at the last TC; he's not going to chance anything this time. If Courtney tries to argue for voting for Sally, Aras will turn the tables on her by creating a "new alliance" with the "remaining Casayas".

ETA: And in view of the press release confirming that Aras is the only Casaya willing to participate in the IC, Aras should be sufficiently p.o.'ed by that turn of events to get rid of one his former tribemates.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Sally"
JJ

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "COURTNEY"
Would really like to see an exciting TC including the HII being smoked out....and Courteny getting a suprise boot!

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Courtney"
I'm with the majority of you on this one.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Courtney"
HAHA.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Courtney"
more wishful thinking on my part

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Courtney"
Blindsided!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Courtney"
BR, I know you are right, I just wish they would try, they could get the HI out of play AND get out Courtney...I'm holding out hope like michel that shane and aras will convince danielle to try this, but alas you will be right

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Courtney"
In agreeance with the majority here. I think Aras moves defensively, not wanting to risk Sally having been given the HII. Perhaps Terry and Sally even hint to the Casayas that he gave her the idol. Easy enough to turn on a fringe alliance member who was willing to sacrifice Aras or Shane last week. She's about to get her stealth chop to the head...

-montanagirl

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Courtney"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

She's nuts anyway -- leaf phobia -- and Aras has to assume that, if he gives Terry and Sally a chance to target someone, he'll be it. The fact that his alliance-mates are sitting out the IC won't make him feel any more kindly toward them, either -- and he can afford to lose one of them with a 6-2 edge going in.

Edited to add: I think this may have been the case last week, too. I think Aras set it up to look like his group was going to target Sally, in the expectation that Terry would give the HII to her, and then had his group vote for Austin instead.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Courtney"
BAAAAA!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Courtney"
We'll see.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Courtney"
I hope

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Courtney "
Lets all join hands and chant: You're Gone!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Courtney"
Logically, the Casaya should split their votes to eliminate the threat of the hii, but with Terry continuing his immunity streak that isn't possible. Terry's efforts to create a misfit alliance having been fruitless, he may see the value in giving Sally the hii. Why they would target Courtney is uncertain, perhaps they see here as the real center of the Casaya alliance and hope eliminating her will break open shifting alliance possibilities. More likely, Aras and/or Shane see the value of eliminating a rival control freak in their own alliance.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "HEY COURTNEY..."
...it's time for you to go!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-06, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Sally"
I just hope I'm wrong

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Courtney"
Sometimes the knife gets deflected on its way to cutting someones head off.

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Courtney"
She won't see this one coming!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Courtney"
Really, just agreeing with all of you. No real reason for it here this week.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Courtney"
I haven't been this excited about a boot since LeAnne in Vanuatu.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Courtney"
I agree with the majority that Casaya will assume Terry gave the HII to Sally. I don't think he will actually give it to her though. So they must turn on one of their own. We know it's not Danielle so might as well be Courts. The editing does show her on the fringe so why not? I'll miss her rasta hair.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Courtney"

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Terry"
He'll get the boot this week by CBS for touching Shane in his "special place." Idol or no idol... that's just sick !!! Either that or it will be

COURTNEY !!!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Courtney"
Going on a limb here. Terry and Sally will vote Aras. Courtney/Danielle/Shane will vote for Sally, she will use the idol to save herself, and then Cirie/Aras/Bruce will have voted for Courtney so she will go. And if you buy that, then I too have a bridge to sell you. Nonetheless, Courtney will be gone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Courtney"
At least I am hoping she goes..

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Nobody"

Have never voted before so I hope it's ok that I do.

Even lemmings wander off by themselves sometimes.

I think we will see Bruce stricken at some point after the IC and before TC, which will cause it to be postponed. I have another post in a different thread for the reasons why. lol

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Courtney, the fire dancer"
C'mon, whose actual vocation is "fire dancer"?!?

I totally see the scenario where Aras, paranoid that Terry's going to save Sally, pushes Shane and Bruce and Cirie (with the willing participation of Terry and Sally, who'll get wind of the plan) to vote out Courtney.

She never had what it takes, anyway.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Courtney"
Time to go???Or are we being mislead?
Could be Sally.

Flipper 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flipper Click to send private message to Flipper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Sally"
The pagonging continues, although I wish it wasn't so. I just think Terry is going to hold that hii until he needs it to save himself, the ex-Casayas will vote poor Sally out.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Sally."
There are ways to stop a Pagonging, but tonight won't show any of them.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •