The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-06 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

FROM TV GUIDE- Survivor: Panama- Exile Island
Like burn victim Michael Skupin in 2001's Survivor: The Australian Outback, a player in need of medical treatment is rushed from the island- this after BRUCE took a machete to the mouth!- leaving the others to speculate his or her return. Regardless, someone will be sent home for good as the 10th person is VOTED off.

Does Bruce return and then get voted off??? Does Bruce leave the game, return, and does Sally/Courtney/Shane get voted off?

Also in a different article, Bobby discusses that Courtney, Danielle, and Shane are 3 very bad players He doesn't include Cirie/Aras as being bad though... Probst hints that Terry will use the Hidden Immunity Idol soon... episode 9 (Save Sally, boot Courtney?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 PepeLePew13 04-12-06 1
 RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 Brownroach 04-12-06 2
   RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 emydi 04-12-06 3
       RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 electropoprebel 04-12-06 4
 RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 tribephyl 04-12-06 5
   RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 electropoprebel 04-12-06 6
       RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 tribephyl 04-13-06 7
           RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10 architecturegirl 04-13-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
Do you have a link to these two sources? Around here, people like to see sources because we've had experiences in the past where people came in and quoted things and it turned out to be incorrect.

If the "other article" is correct, it'd tie into the Bodog betting spoiler thread where we've been discussing the likeability of the probable F2 -- specifically where Wickchix said the F2 woman (Danielle) was not very well liked.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Probst hints that Terry will be using the HII soon? You really do need to provide a link for that.

Regarding the VOTED OFF part, they always use that terminology no matter what happens. They're not going to give it away if Bruce is evacuated permanently.

ETA: I was just down at the newsstand and skimmed the TV Guide article. There is a sidebar wherein the writer outlines the potential complications of Terry having the HII. It contains a quote from JP saying that they don't know where Terry might be keeping the idol.

But, JP does not say anything at all about Terry using the idol. The writer speculates in the next paragraph that Terry "may use the idol soon".

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
and even is S2, they voted Mike off at TC, they just did not show it in the ep.

04-12-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
I don't have a link to the source, I copied it down from the TV Guide issue that came in the mail.... it is 100% accurate... I will try to find a link online...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"

I couldn't find a link anywhere to the rest of the article (pg.28) but I'm sure it'll show up soon.

04-12-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
thank you

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
No problem, eprebel.

Much like I had mentioned, the article would show up sooner or later and I guess now is as good a time as any. So here it is...
(Pics are a bit big and I didn't want to take a chance on pushing the margin out. So the links are below. Thanks SFever!)

Page 28

Page 29

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TVGUIDE Spoilers on Episode 10"
Thanks! Well at least that answers one question - the idol would be re-hidden for future use if Terry uses it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •