The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Thanks to TDT.

Ep11 title: Perilous Scramble
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From TV Guide Online:

The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far. Meanwhile, the players scrutinize their friends and foes as new threats gradually emerge.

(ETA: April 27th episode)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... samboohoo 04-11-06 1
 RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... mll1717 04-12-06 2
   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Brownroach 04-12-06 3
       RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... electropoprebel 04-13-06 4
 RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Outfrontgirl 04-13-06 5
   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Brownroach 04-13-06 6
   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... mll1717 04-13-06 7
 More from TDT about Ep 11 Brownroach 04-18-06 8
   RE: More from TDT about Ep 11 michel 04-18-06 9
   RE: More from TDT about Ep 11 halfpintlemon 04-18-06 10
   RE: More from TDT about Ep 11 xwraith27 04-19-06 11
 RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Outfrontgirl 04-20-06 12
   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... mommamia 04-21-06 13
       RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 14
           RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Flowerpower 04-21-06 15
               RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Fire Fly 04-21-06 16
               RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Carnac The Adequate 04-21-06 17
                   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... ElroyJetson 04-21-06 19
           RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Bebo 04-21-06 18
               RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... Carnac The Adequate 04-21-06 20
                   RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scra... dramabatch 04-21-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
New Threat: Cirie wins IC?

It's Arkie Love

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Any ideas on what "the season's biggest prize so far" is, they don't usually do vehicles this early do they????

04-12-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Nothing can top the canopy bed on the sandbar in the rain, imo.

Well it says "so far". It's probably the helicopter trip that surfaced in the pre-recrap preview. The car will likely come later.

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
'perilous scramble' could refer to terry winning immunity and the five casaya's forced to start eating their own

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
guessing that the second challenge is the "perilous scramble" -- some element of risk maybe more like some of the TAR challenges that actually scare people?

And then the strategic element as well, like you say.

My first thought was they get some scrambled eggs left out of the frig too long.

04-13-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
guessing that the second challenge is the "perilous scramble" -- some element of risk maybe more like some of the TAR challenges that actually scare people?

Maybe it's the challenge where Aras and Terry are tied together. They're kind of "scrambling" in those caps.

And then the strategic element as well, like you say.

??? I didn't say anything.

My first thought was they get some scrambled eggs left out of the frig too long.

That's funny -- when I first saw the caps of Courtney being yanked around on that aerial contraption it reminded me of the amusement park ride called the Scrambler.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
TDT also thinks "perilous scrable" is referring to a challenge, but also a play by the remaining majority casaya's to boot Sally. This should be her exit episode.

04-18-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
8. "More from TDT about Ep 11"
truedorktimes
Hey! I kinda like it here!
(4/17/06 11:24 am)
ezSupporter

Re: Still guesses at best
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I've heard two stories about how Courtney gets booted at F6, both of which are pretty much the same, with one vote exception.

Scenario 1: Danielle is exiled and can't vote. Shane takes the opportunity to flip on his alliance, and joins Terry and Cirie in voting out Courtney (3-2, since Danielle can't vote). Aras is for some reason out of the loop, or otherwise fails to vote against Courtney.

Scenario 2: Same story, except Aras also votes for Courtney.

Either way: Courtney goes, there's nothing Danielle can do about it, and Shane's betrayal is the key to the vote. (Danielle gets her revenge on Shane in the following episode, at F5).

These stories make sense, because we see Shane ranting about becoming a free agent/loose cannon in the upcoming episode, but since Bruce gets removed, he doesn't get a chance to put the plan into action (right away). Neither story involves the hidden idol.

But you know, caveat emptor and all that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More from TDT about Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

What could make Danielle be on exile island for the vote at this late stage? It's quite a twist where she is saved but cannot save a partner and doesn't know who is gone. Will she even know who is immune? Can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks for bringing it over BR.

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: More from TDT about Ep 11"
Wonder who gets the other 2 votes. Then again, who cares.

Something tells me Terry is gonna have nothing to do with the
Casayas and will vote for whoever he feels like, making it a 3-2-1 sorta vote.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-19-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More from TDT about Ep 11"
Danielle gets her revenge on Shane in the following episode, at F5

Are there any speculations on how this can happen? I personally think it would be very difficult for Danielle/Aras to get someone from Cirie/Shane/Terry to flip. If, indeed, a CST alliance is born, wouldn't it be safer for them to take out either Danielle or Aras in F5 and proceed with a majority in F4?

04-20-06, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Could "scramble" refer to a word scramble as the final stage of the RC?

I can't see the helicopter trip as the big prize of the second phase. Sounds like the first phase, because there will be more than one winner of some prize ... then one person will win the biggest prize so far. To me that sounds like a thing that really only one person gets, whereas with a trip, the people who get taken along all enjoy it, even if they didn't win.

If it isn't the car, I don't know ... this is indeed early for the car. OTOH, there have been two car rewards that involved a word scramble that I recall, Africa and Thailand.

Re the twist TDT describes:
Sounds like the move that saved Sally done over again in the individual phase. Something the final RC winner would get to decide--could be a huge strategic move.

In the Sally episode the decision saved Sally, period.
Here, not only do you save someone, but you may break up a crucial voting bloc. Danielle and Courtney have been tight allies; it would be strategic to break them up. Kind of a break up Greggifer move as in F6 of Palau.

F6 in Palau was tricky because it could have been a tie if they didn't bamboozle Gregg and Jenn. Here, sounds like the producers eliminate the chance of a tie by making it a five vote TC. Suddenly three is enough.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
I'm inclined to believe it might be a word scramble or something similar and that the prize is indeed a car. OR "scramble" could mean what the winner has to do when deciding whether to give away the cars or keep just one for themself. The reason I'm thinking it might be the car prize, even though this is earlier than usual, is because in the promo we are specifically shown Jeffy taking something small out of his pocket. Any other ideas of what it could be if it isn't car keys?

04-21-06, 03:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
My thought was car key too. Their eyes got real big.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 06:39 AM (EST)

Thanks so much for posting the misdirection clues so early every week, OFG! Personally, I can't even find them on the CBS site anymore, so I have gotten to depend on you!

I too was lead to believe that Jiffy was indeed pulling out the car/truck keys last night...but, as always, KOFan makes some valid points...

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
So when does the family visit usually occur? Perhaps it is a key that Jeff is pulling out of his pocket...but a key to a hotel room where the winner spends a night with their loved one.
Just a thought!

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Let's all play: "What's in Jeff's Pocket?"

What about a cell phone or a blackberry? So that the person winning the prize can "phone home?"

That would fit in Jeff's pocket and be an eye-popping prize as well. (It might also be what inspires Shane's wooden-blackberry fantasies.)

BIGGEST could refer to a lot of things, though:

Most important = contact with a loved one

Most valuable = free immunity

Most expensive = a fancy, solid-gold, dive-quality watch

Largest (but not most most expensive) = like a truck, or a boat

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Let's all play: "What's in Jeff's Pocket?"

I'm thinking a wad of 200 $100 bills.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
I think it's a car too. After the team wins the challenge, with the reward being a trip (Panama Canal), Jiffy tells them that they'll drive there. He pulls out a key. Then he tells them that the three of them will compete, with the winner winning the right to drive them to the challenge...and get to keep the car after the game.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
I like the sound of that plan, but let's lean it back to a boat again -- since they can't drive to the canal directly from the island, but they could "boat" there.

(Unless this challenge is conducted on another beach that is not on a free-standing island, but connected to the mainland somehow.)

Taking some people to a visit to the canal in your own boat could be Jiffy-Spiffy, too.

dramabatch 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dramabatch Click to send private message to dramabatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 11 Title: Perilous Scramble"
Credit card? I recall one season where Jeff gave the RC winners a credit card to pay for their little party at a private resort. Could be that, this time, the RC winners get to go, but ONLY the ultimate winner gets the use of an unlimited credit card.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •