The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, Web Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, Web Promo"
As always, thank-you to Survivor Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Brownroach 04-07-06 1
   Teams Flowerpower 04-07-06 3
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo theking0075 04-07-06 2
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Flowerpower 04-07-06 4
   RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Brownroach 04-07-06 5
       RE: Ep 9, Web Promo KoalaChick 04-07-06 6
           RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Brownroach 04-07-06 7
       RE: Ep 9, Web Promo michel 04-07-06 8
           RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Flowerpower 04-07-06 9
               RE: Ep 9, Web Promo knuckles487 04-08-06 10
                   RE: Ep 9, Web Promo Flowerpower 04-08-06 11
                       RE: Ep 9, Web Promo kircon 04-08-06 12
 Reward Challenge KObrien_fan 04-08-06 13
   RE: Reward Challenge Flowerpower 04-08-06 14
       RE: Reward Challenge KObrien_fan 04-08-06 16
   RE: Reward Challenge saucydiva 04-08-06 15
       RE: Reward Challenge KObrien_fan 04-08-06 17
           RE: Reward Challenge knuckles487 04-08-06 18
       RE: Reward Challenge Brownroach 04-10-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

So, they get videos from home as part of the reward? Two teams of four on the RC this time?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

04-07-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Teams"
I think the teams are:

Courtney on the swing and Bruce/Terry/Sally trying to lift and control her.
Danielle on the swing and Shane/Cirie/Aras trying to lift and control her.

Courtney is wearing her red shirt, while Danielle has her buff around her chest....

Definately think there is alot of crying when the see the videos from home...

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
Pic 4 has Terry wearing the necklace again. I like that!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

04-07-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Wouldn't it be funny if everyone BUT Terry and Aras opted out of the IC? I'm beginning to wonder if that is indeed what happens...

04-07-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

They may just be the last two left here. In Guatemala it was in two parts. Maybe everyone else tanks in the preliminary section(s).

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
What is GONE? The HII? Did someone steal it?

04-07-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
No, it's just Shane screaming "if you don't win immunity you are GONE."

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
FP, I think you are right about the teams. Picture 17 shows Shane and Aras pulling on Danielle's swing and then 22 has Cirie also with Danielle. Shane and Cirie seem to have the strongest reaction but I guess they are all shown previews (and Shane could be reacting to a cigarette commercial!)
Can Terry lose a wrestling match even if it is in water?

04-07-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
While I don't know what the object of the pulley/swing is, to me it looks as though Shane/Aras/Cirie/Danielle are doing better at it...from these caps anyway...

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"

It looks like small flags on those short stakes around the perimeter of the circle. There's no need to have them there to mark the ring area so maybe 3 members have to manuever their teammate around to gather the flags in a certain order.

04-08-06, 07:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
Yes, that what I am thinking too, knuckles. They probably have to steer them around the rink to gather flags posted...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

Edit to say Cap 21

I haven't been very good at spoiling, but I'll give it another shot. What are the numbers (10 & 11)doing on the log lining the ring? Distance markers? Order of play? Ideas?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Reward Challenge"
Reward Challenge- Videos from home

Here is how I see the RC playing out.

Jeff: Come on in guys, have a seat.

The men sit up top, the ladies sit down below-

Jeff: Today I thought I would show you what you are playing for before we begin. 22 days out here on the island, I'm sure that you are missing your loved ones at home...

With a flourish Jeff removes the cover off a large TV set with a VCR below. Several of the survivors clap their hands, a few start to show some tears. Each survivor is shown with reaction shots in the vidcaps, they each see a 1 minute snipet of tape.

Jeff: This challenge will be played in randomly selected teams of 2 men and 2 women on each. Each team will select a person to ride on the suspended surf board. There are 6 flags on logs around the perimeter that each team is trying to collect by pulling on the ropes and directing the suspended player to the flag. The flags must then be placed into your target areas on each side of the hanging structure. The first team to place all 6 flags into the desginated spots will win coffee, danishes, and their video from home. Worth playing for?

Survivors: Yeah!

Jeff: Let's select the teams and go to the start area and wait for my go.

I'm not sure who will win this, both teams seem pretty even. I'm also not sure if they need to get the flags that are even numbered and post them on the left and flags that are odd numbered post them on the right, or something like that.

04-08-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Reward Challenge"
WOW KO! You have figured this one all out! Except in the last two pics that you have posted, I think I see that the black team has 5 flags already in and may be going for their last flag... do they have to get the flags in the posts, where they are lined up 3 vertically and get them down to around the logs on the ground, or do they get them off of the logs on the ground and put them into the vertical posts?

04-08-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I think that is Shane's side of his leg in the pic, hard to tell it might be a flag. It also could be the reverse where they start on the vertical poles and have to place them in the horizontal logs. I am still leaning toward the way I posted originally though.

saucydiva 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Any chance there are 12 flags for each team? We see the numbers 10 and 11 painted above holes on the "rink" in front of Shane in a couple caps. Maybe 3 flags go on each of the four corner posts. This season's challenges to seem to be especially long. Only thing is, the painted numbers on the rink look considerably closer together than the remaining flags appear to be spaced.

In the Aras/Terry swimming shot, why would they be swimming so close together (especially if they are the only two competing in an IC that everyone else opts out of)? I think they do seem to be swimming, or struggling to swim, rather than struggling with each other. I thought maybe they are teamed to drag something heavy to shore, but the cap of solo Terry running onshore does not support that... Terry is wearing his buff around his neck in both photos so I'd be surprised if these pics are not related.

04-08-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Reward Challenge"
I did consider that there might be 12 flags instead of 6, but then with room only for 3 each on the vertical poles between the lines, that would mean they have to work into all 4 corners. It would also make this a very long and grueling challenge, but hey so was the last immunity.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Reward Challenge"

I think there are more flags than we think.

In this cap, JP is raising his right arm as he says go to start the challenge. On the log to the right of the cap, in the foreground, there are 3 flags. Maybe more than 3 but I can't make it out for sure. Nearest the camera is a label marking that flag as #15.

In this cap, the wind is blowing the flag farthest from us so that we can see it is #11. The one next to it starts with a 1 and it looks like the second number is a 3.

In this next one with the wind blowing the flag the other direction, we can see that the second number is in deed a 3 making that flag #13.

So that makes the flags in that area numbers 11, 13, and 15. If 3 flags go into each corner post, where would 13, 14, and 15 go? Unless there are actually 4 flags on each side of the ring area and they place 4 flags into each corner post.

That would certainly make a long challenge but hey, maybe they figure the players have nothing else to do all day so why not. lol Make 'em work for those home videos.

04-10-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Reward Challenge"
In the Aras/Terry swimming shot, why would they be swimming so close together (especially if they are the only two competing in an IC that everyone else opts out of)? I think they do seem to be swimming, or struggling to swim, rather than struggling with each other.

They might be racing each other back to the beach here after having completed some task out in the water. It does look to me like they are trying to interfere with each other's progress.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •