The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
Thank-you to Survivor Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... sylvester 04-07-06 1
 RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... michel 04-07-06 2
 RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... Brownroach 04-10-06 3
   RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... emydi 04-10-06 4
       RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... Flowerpower 04-10-06 5
           RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... Outfrontgirl 04-11-06 6
               RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... tribephyl 04-11-06 7
               RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... Brownroach 04-11-06 8
                   RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... emydi 04-11-06 9
                       RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or li... Brownroach 04-11-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
Dear God

Thank you for blurs.

Amen

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
Put a skirt on Shane! Bobby was right when he called him one of the girls!

Doesn't Aras look disppointed in his team as it seems Courtney, Cirie and Bruce at least prefer not to compete. Didn't Bruce say he wanted to Outplay and Outwork everyone?

Does anyone remember what Danielle is saying?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

Quartzeye at Mess notes that Aras looks like crap in this shot from before the IC. Like maybe he spent time on EI:

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
and Terry would love to send him there by winning the RC with Courtney, Sally and Bruce....

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
While I think it's a bit hard to tell just by looking at him, it's as good a guess as any! But, with all of the vidcaps of the crying Shane, I was wondering if he did indeed get to win the video from home, after all, they did grow up together! So if Aras goes to EI, then Terry/Sally/Bruce/Courtney win the RC??? Just don't know?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
It's a cryin shane, that's what it is.

I think that's a great call on the Aras pick. TDT notes that Aras is on the end in the IC line up, as in maybe just joined the group?

Also from TDT:
"An alternative view is that the sequence with Shane getting his chafing inspected features Cirie, Shane and Danielle, all of whom are on one team. Could the other team be away watching their videos somewhere else?"

Given that Aras fits the exile profile, and the other three from that team are inspecting Shane's "rash" -- I buy it.

Crying at video previews -- we've seen that used before. I know I've been burned thinking I was seeing the video winner when it was just a frame from the teaser. Shane's perfectly capable of an emotional meltdown in a matter of seconds ... and Jeff usually talks to each about their reaction...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
I totally agree with the Aras as Exile spec.

Plus, seeing this reaction from Shane bodes well as the impetus for Terry to award him the family visit later on.

And since we're beginning to see the women's hatred towards Terry surface this coming week it would make even more sense that Terry would choose to send Danielle to Exile the week of the FamilyVisit.

04-11-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
Given that Aras fits the exile profile, and the other three from that team are inspecting Shane's "rash" -- I buy it.

I buy it too. The rash inspection seems like a bright idea Shane would have when there are only a few people around camp and they have nothing to do. Shane decides they need some excitement to pass the time.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
I agree too that RC is won by Terry et al and Aras finally gets his wish from a month ago of being alone on EI

However, BR, I know I WOULD PASS on the "excitement" Shane is providing...that picture of him crouching and having Cirie look at his "chafed area" is so just so disturbing to me...just makes me shiver

04-11-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 9, Fight for your life or live, Preview Vidcaps"
I agree, emy, a viewing of Shane's rash is a poor substitute for the reward.

It makes sense that Terry wins the RC because he's shown being very cocky about winning challenges in the previews, and we also know from Austin that the women are going to accuse him of being a chauvinist at TC. What better reason to act all puffed up than winning both challenges?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •