The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My neighbor, Cowboy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My neighbor, Cowboy"
I have recently move to a town in north Texas, 20 minutes from Durant, OK (Cowboy's hometown). We are the biggest city close to Durant, so people come here all the time to shop and eat, etc.

The other day I met a guy from Durant. I said "hey, did you watch Big Brother?" He rolled his eyes and and gave me a deadpan response, "Yes. The whole town went crazy over that. The other day we were driving through town, and saw Michael (he spoke of him like he knew him) standing on the street corner waving at passing vehicles."

I had to laugh at that one. I, for the life of me, cannot imagine why he would just be standing on the street corner waving. Then I figured, he's probably trying to give out autographs or something lame and cowboy-ish. Thought this was a funny update. If you could get in my head and picture what I'm seeing, you'd be laughing too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My neighbor, Cowboy KScott 10-21-04 1
 RE: My neighbor, Cowboy seahorse 10-25-04 2
 RE: My neighbor, Cowboy GOOU 10-26-04 3
   RE: My neighbor, Cowboy seahorse 10-31-04 4
       RE: My neighbor, Cowboy universityofkentuckyrocks 06-03-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My neighbor, Cowboy"
Oh yeah, I can visualize that, he will be doing that until the day he dies, his one shot at fame, hehehe.

- The one & only PhoenixMons
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-25-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My neighbor, Cowboy"
His just biding time until his sitcom hits the airwaves.

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My neighbor, Cowboy"
He was in Tulsa for the State Fair a couple of weeks ago, signing autographs. His "appearance" was promoted ahead of time and I heard there was a long line. What a hoot -

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My neighbor, Cowboy"
He is a big time celebrity after all.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-03-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My neighbor, Cowboy"
I doubt it because people from other states wouldn't know him very well and would be an ordinary citizen. He is from Oklahoma so he gonna be popular because he was on a famous TV show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •