The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Restaurant info please"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Restaurant info please"
We are planning a trip to go eat at the Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there and where is a nice place to stay in the city. We are from out of town. Where exactly is it? Does Rocco usually work there often and walk around the floor? Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Restaurant info please MickeyM 08-25-03 1
 RE: Restaurant info please sbeck 08-25-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MickeyM 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MickeyM Click to send private message to MickeyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Restaurant info please"
I have not eaten there myself, but it hasn't gotten rave reviews. Additionally, I just read an article about the restaurants' latest health code violations - they have a hearing on October 22nd on six violations. I believe you can read about it on the Smoking Gun website.

The location is: 12 E. 22nd St. As for Rocco, from the other articles I've read, he dosen't really do anything productive there.

A nice place to stay in Manhattan? What's your budget? You do know that hotels in NYC cost a fortune and most are probably not much bigger than your bathroom at home. My best advice is to check the discount travel websites to see what hotels fit into your price range.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Restaurant info please"
It's on E. 22nd. There are plenty of nice places in Manhattan - but not all are affordable. I'd check with a travel agent for best buys.

May I ask why you want to eat there? Aside from the rudeness of the chef, managers, and various waiters, we've also seen Rocco put his hands in the food for tasting and Mama DiSpirito doesn't wear gloves when she's mixing the meatballs with her hands. Yuck! They were also charged with some health violation codes, four of which are critical.

I, for one, would never go there because I certainly don't want to encourage the behavior and attitude typical of the managers of Rocco's, but I hope you have a nice visit. Maybe now that the cameras are gone, Rocco will be, too, and you can have a grope-free dining experience.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •