The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Thanks so much to BJ at Mess Hall in Sucks...

Here's the web promo.

Looks as though there is an individual obstacle course of some kind, no sign of the alliances revealed "rope chopping" challenge nor the challenge where they are fastened to some sort of roping where Terry and Aras get a little physical.

Interesting to note when the VO says, "who will switch sides" and the camera pans to Aras, and then "who will control the game" and the camera pans to Terry...

...and here are the vidcaps, thanks to Survivor Fever, as always!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Brownroach 03-31-06 1
   RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 03-31-06 2
       RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... vince3 03-31-06 3
       RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Brownroach 03-31-06 4
           RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 03-31-06 5
               RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... mommamia 04-01-06 6
                   RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 04-01-06 7
                       RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... tribephyl 04-02-06 8
                           RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 04-02-06 9
                           RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Adnarim 04-03-06 13
                               RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 04-03-06 14
                                   I don't think that shot is on Exile... sylvester 04-06-06 39
                   RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... RudyRules 04-02-06 10
 Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-03-06 11
   RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-03-06 12
       RE: Weekend Web Promo michel 04-03-06 15
           RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-03-06 16
               RE: Weekend Web Promo michel 04-03-06 17
                   medical exit littletown 04-03-06 18
                       Exiled players michel 04-04-06 19
                           RE: Exiled players Flowerpower 04-04-06 20
                   RE: Weekend Web Promo Brownroach 04-04-06 26
       RE: Weekend Web Promo PhillyBrat 04-04-06 21
           RE: Weekend Web Promo Adnarim 04-04-06 22
           RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-04-06 24
       RE: Weekend Web Promo Brownroach 04-04-06 23
           RE: Weekend Web Promo knuckles487 04-04-06 27
               RE: Weekend Web Promo Brownroach 04-04-06 28
                   RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-04-06 29
                       RE: Weekend Web Promo Brownroach 04-04-06 31
                           RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-04-06 32
       RE: Weekend Web Promo Adnarim 04-04-06 34
           RE: Weekend Web Promo Flowerpower 04-05-06 35
 RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... mll1717 04-04-06 25
   RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Flowerpower 04-04-06 30
   RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Adnarim 04-04-06 33
       RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... mll1717 04-05-06 36
           RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... Adnarim 04-05-06 37
               RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Pro... mll1717 04-06-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Thanks for posting these, Fp.

Caps 30-31 of Aras hugging someone - Danielle? -- could this be after winning the RC? The misdirection says:

"At the RC, one castaway demonstrates clever leadership skills and forges a win with a weaker group."

So it will be a teams challenge. I could see Aras being the one with clever leadership skills.

Unless those are recycled caps but I don't recognize them.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

03-31-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

WOW BR, great catch there! You are getting to be awesome with these vidcaps! I think you are right that that is indeed Danielle hugging Aras....when I first saw it, it looked more like Sally to me. But, looking at it more closely, this girls hair looks darker underneath than Sally's and the chiseled facial features, definately make me think it's Danielle. And I think that Sally is in her black tank top in both challenges, while this girl hugging Aras, which definately seems like a post challenge victory hug, is in a bathing suit top. I'm in agreement, that's Danielle and Aras, most likely post RC team win.

When I look at these challenges, they can be divided into Terry competing shirtless(as are Shane/Austin),

and Terry competing wearing Dan's red/blue shirt. I'd say the one where we see Sally taking off and all of those stations in the background, where Terry and Danielle are seen, should be the individual challenge, the IC.

**Note when Sally is taking off, I think that Terry in the red/blue long sleeved shirt, Danielle and Courtney are all in the background...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
I guess it's safe to say that the teams will be 3 teams of 3, because I don't see them doing a 5 on 4 challenge or else they will have to draw straws for one to sit out of a 4 on 4 challenge.

A gift from Cygnus!

03-31-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

Hah! You have the better eyes, noting Terry is shirtless in one segment and wearing the red/black shirt in the other.

So if there are two different physical challenges, we don't get the coconut chop challenge this week? I'm thinking that will have to be an RC when it does occur then, because there is NO WAY Terry is going to win that challenge. ETA: And we know it's not the Ep 9 IC since that is the participate-or-eat IC.

Fp, Caps 12 and 14 aren't showing up for me.

ETA again: TDT says that's Sally hugging Aras. I think he/you might be right. He has clearer caps posted, it doesn't really look like Danielle.

03-31-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

Thanks for the heads up with caps 12/14. I think the glitch is over at SFever, as their thumbnails work, but when you click on 12/14 you don't get anything....so, I've included the TN's for those.

I'll go and check out TDT, I have noticed that he does get clearer caps...

Yes, TDT has a much clearer image and you can definitively see that that is SALLY hugging Aras...

Here is Sally in her light blue bathing suit, note the darker polka dot on her right breast section of her top...

You can see that darker blue polka dot on her right side as she is hugging Aras here...

So, that answers that question! Sally and Aras must be on the same reward team...but do they win first or second? I sure suspected that the vidcaps of Terry/Sally when Terry tells her that he's got the idol sure looked like EI to me???

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

Who are the two people under the blanket in cap.8? That looks like EI to me but who are they? Austin? Danielle? That's who would match the VO so is that at EI?

04-01-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Hmmmmm, you raise a good question, mammamia! I suppose that could be Danielle(in her green Boston sweat jacket) and Austin, saying "ever since yesterday it has not stopped raining"...perhaps on EI...they certainly would qualify as an odd couple to bond.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Clearer cap verifies it's Danielle and Austin.

Certainly an odd couple, back at camp, to be sharing a towel.
Seems pretty clear to me that they are our exilees.

I bet it even leads to Danielles comment: "I could actually transform this game into a whole new thing."

Not that she actually does. Her comment always did sound as if it's coming from a "I could but I won't" type of reaction.

04-02-06, 07:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Much clearer pic there, Tribe, thanks! My only question is is how did they get those towels to take to EI? Unless, they had taken them to the RC too, as it could have been raining?

Adnarim 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Adnarim Click to send private message to Adnarim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
>Clearer cap verifies it's Danielle and
>Austin.
>
>Certainly an odd couple, back at
>camp, to be sharing a
>towel.
>Seems pretty clear to me that
>they are our exilees.
>

Hi I'm new here!

Just wanted to point out that I think this may be back at camp. While the others are either at the Reward outing or Exile Island.

If 3 go on Reward and 2 go to Exile Island that leaves only 4 back at camp.

If Terry is exiled and Sally is on reward or vice versa, who else is Austin going to hang with? That would explain why they are together and why they have towels!

Just a thought anyways.

Adnarim

04-03-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Welcome to Blows, Adnarim! I think you could be onto something, as I just can't dismiss those towels that they indeed have at camp...

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "I don't think that shot is on Exile Island"
The towel and/or blanket is what bothered me at first, but it's more than that.

The clothing is not right for Exile Island. At least up until now the exilee has been sent right from RC. Both Austin and Danielle have on all their clothes here, like it's early morning. Surely they didn't wear all this to the RC, especially since the pic of Sally and Aras show RC to be sunny and Sally just has her bikini top on.

I'm guessing this is the next morning after TC and the tribe is waking up to the downpour.

Danielle and/or Austin may indeed be exiled, but I don't think this shot proves anything.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Good take there Mommamia and thanks for the clearer vidcap TP.
Sure looks like Austin and Danielle are exiled together.

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

04-03-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
11. "Weekend Web Promo"
Thanks Survivor Fever!

04-03-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-06 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Trying to put these in order!

The start of the IC, with a puzzle at the beginning...Note that Terry has his shirt on...

Looks like Sally is the first to leave the puzzle area...

Then here is another part of the obstacle course where they dig and go under the fence. Note Courtney here, and she is beside Terry, who is in his red/blue shirt...Note, is that Sally further down the line going under the fence as Courtney does?

Now here is Shane after going under the fencing, note that it's the same fencing that is seen in the pics of Courtney and Terry digging and going under. Note that Cirie, Austin, and Aras are all behind...ALSO, note that Shane is wearing some kind of thick head band here, he's shirtless, and wearing his jean shorts

Now here comes Terry...

The Reward Challenge: Supposedly run in teams of three: Note that Shane is going under some kind of netting with Danielle, and Shane has no headband on his head and that he's still shirtless and wearing shorts...

Note that Terry is shirtless...and you can see him right there when Sally takes the plunge...

Sally jumps just a moment before Terry, and look how far out he jumps...

If you look you can see Austin on the furthest away rope bridge to where you jump off. And you can see the other survivors under the tree waiting for their team mates to finish. I think Terry's team may just win, Sally in second, and Austin third...

Or are all of these pics from the IC....perhaps they are run in heats, and Austin/Sally/Terry are the last heat of winners...Terry definately could have just removed his shirt after doing one of the heats. And Jiffy can be seen in all of the caps with his baby blue shirt on. I just don't know

I think this pic of Sally:

Goes with this winning hug...

I think that these shots of Sally and Sally/Aras are from the RC. I also think that this pic is from the RC...

So, is it safe to say that Sally/Aras are on the same team, and that Danielle/Courtney are on the same team, and that neither of their teams finishes in last place?

So, if a weak team wins it, could that be Aras/Sally/ ??Cirie, and then perhaps Terry/Danielle/Courtney win second place, and that leaves Austin/Bruce/Shane as the losing team?

Or does Terry/Danielle/Courtney win and then Aras/Sally/?
win second place?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
FP: I can't say for sure but the pic of Danielle and Courtney jumping up for joy seems recycled from the challenge they sat out and Bobby cut the fish. The Buff that Courtney has on her elbow could be purple. But more importantly, when she is going under the fence in this week's challenge, I think she his wearing her buff as a top.

04-03-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Thanks for the input, Michel, it's always appreciated! Well, the shots of them jumping up and down were released late last week under the ep 7 promos, but they go with the cap of Sally in the water, and with Sally/Aras hugging. I suspect they may be from this coming weeks RC. The shots of Courtney going under the fence, with her buff as a top should be from the IC, so the fact that she has her buff in a different place confirms that they are from different challenges, as we suspected. Now, regarding them as recycled caps, you never know with CBS...hard to tell if their buffs are purple or black, they do appear very dark...

04-03-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Sorry I mixed up RC and IC. I tried to find the picture of them jumping up after the last fish was cut but couldn't find it.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "medical exit"
wasn't this supposed to be the week of the medical evacuation?

is it speculated to be next week instead?

04-04-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
19. "Exiled players"
FP: I have another observation! If Danielle and Austin are at Gitanos when they huddle up, why wouldn't they be under the big tarp that was built last week? The blankets are held up to keep the rain off of them not just to keep warm. After 6 trips by players to exile, they may start bringing packages to RC. Sally left with a small bag last time. I think Mommamia was right as far as who is exiled.

04-04-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Exiled players"
Well, you could be right on, Michel....I could see them bringing something to cover up with especially if it's raining when they go to the RC...and the skies look ominous.

04-04-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Never fear...at Mess Volcanic Glass says the Courtney-Danielle cap is from the fish challenge.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
OK everyone this is what I see.. I hope I can get something right one of these times.

First I beleive that ALL challenge caps that we have are for the SAME challenge... Why is that?

Well the one picture of Sally huggin Aras.. her hair is dry.. and if she is jumping into that pool of water it should be wet... if that challenge was for reward (which I don't think it would be.)

I beleive this challenge is the challenge where players will be eliminated if they don't complete that task before the others.

This cap here is the start and the first "task" for everyone to accomplish.

Take note of the shoes in the backround for the starting line and the long black cloth as the "finish" line for this round.

Round two of this obstical course starts with a puzzle.

That leads to some netting:

Another round would finish here eliminating more people.

The third round leads to some wooden structure to climb over and under. Where the round ends.

The final round has the players using the two wooden planks to cross a rope bridge jump into a pool of water, up over the hill to the finish line. (And like said before there is a group of people under a tree there watching the finish of the challenge.

Bratz

04-04-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Adnarim Click to send private message to Adnarim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
I am just wondering who is in the last leg with Terry and Sally.

My first thought was it was Austin but if Austin is eliminated in the first round (under the fence behind Shane) it can't be him. Of course maybe Bruce is off to the side and Austin makes it through.

Anyways, it can't be Aras because his shirt can be seen on the sidelines (furthest left).

It may be Shane but I don't think the shorts look right.

Any ideas?

04-04-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Yes, PhillyB, I'm leaning your way as well. I am thinking it is all one big immunity challenge obstacle course, and perhaps one survivor is eliminated at each different phase of the course. Last one to complete the phase is out. I do think that it comes down to this pic...

I think it comes down to Sally/Terry/Austin and it will be a very close finish...coming down to Sally or Terry for the win.

04-04-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Something doesn't add up, Fp. Here you have Sally in the IC:

And then here you have her in the RC, but she is dressed the same as above:

Whereas if the hug with Aras is at the end of the RC she is not wearing her black top over her bathing suit:

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"

BR, I'm thinking the first 2 caps you have there are both actually from the IC. I also think we are being shown mainly the IC, which is a long obstacle course. The only thing that I see which might be from the RC is the shot of Sally and Aras hugging, but I'm not even too sure about that one. It could be from something before that I have missed or maybe even a future episode. They seem to be throwing in caps of past and future shows here and there for some reason.

My take on the IC challenge:

All nine are lined up and start the challenge by having to dig their way under the fence. Last three under are knocked out.

Second part is the caps where they start at the puzzle stands. If you look closely you can see 5 stands there, and I am willing to bet anything that there is a 6th one under the survivor logo that we cannot see. I'm also wondering if there might not already be at least one, and possibly two, people on the course and ahead of Sally. I cannot seem to see enough people standing there for each stand. Also, if you look at the cap that shows Sally heading from her stand to the dirt hill, looking closely at the left side (farthest from the camera) of the hill you can see what could be tracks from somebody already going up it on that end. That would mean that at least one person is quite a ways ahead unless they have somehow erased them from the picture and they are really maybe only halfway up or perhaps on the top of it. But it does look like tracks there. Anyway, up and over the small hill, onto the cargo net and crawl along since there probably isn't enough room to stand, then through whatever else lies ahead, and on to the finish. Last 3 to finish are knocked out.

Before I forget to add it, someone mentioned that at one point JP says "Austin is on the course" or words to that effect. They were speculating that might mean a relay type race through the course. I just take it to mean that JP is calling the action like any good play by play man and as the survivors finish their puzzle and head for the next part JP announces that so and so is advancing.

Then on to the last part of the challenge which would probably involve retrieving two planks for the ropes, and then over the rope bridge balancing their way along on the boards. Jump in the water, wade across, first one over the small dune and across the finish line wins immunity. Since the last part involves water, before that part begins Terry removes his red/black shirt and Sally removes her top so she will be competing in her bathing suit. Being so close in the water the way they are, Terry should have no problem powering his way past Sally for the victory.

Once again, the cocky casayas feel no pressure to win so they don't try very hard which would explain all 3 la mina being in the final leg of the race.

Now for the RC. I don't do very well figuring this stuff out using pictures, so without them I am completely lost. lol But I don't think we are being shown any yet of the RC with the possible exception of the Sally Aras hug. I know a lot of people are speculating that those two are together along with Cirie, and that is as good a guess as any, but I don't know that this can be assumed based on just that one picture. Because of the teaser that said two survivors form an unexpected bond, the picture showing Danielle and Austin would be a good bet for exilees, but how do they get there? Last 2 finishers from the third place team in RC? Last place finisher from both the second and third place team? Winning team picks one to go and then that person gets to pick another exilee to go too? I just don't knoooowwww.

Ok, have at me. Again. lol

04-04-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Yes, that seems to be the general consensus now; it's all the same challenge except for the hug. Fp posted her agreement up above at the same time I was posting the vidcap discrepancy.

04-04-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
BR, we are on the same page....see my post number 12, bottom of the post, where I speculate the same thing....I think all of the shots of the obstacle course, Terry with and without his shirt, Shane with and without his head band, are all the same challenge, an IC challenge...and it all comes down to Sally vs. Terry at the end, and it really looks like a close one.....so does Sally pull it out, or will Terry. BUT, would the title of the ep be "the Power of the Idol" if Terry won the IC??? Now that's the question!

04-04-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Originally when the Ep title surfaced I thought it must mean that Terry loses the IC, but now I'm not so sure.

We know that at one TC a contestant remarked that the hidden idol "changed the game too much." That could have happened when Terry wasn't immune and there was an opportunity to vote him out, creating a dilemma. But it could also have been brought up when Terry *was* immune, because they couldn't be sure he hasn't passed the idol to someone else.

Right now I am leaning toward Terry winning IC again this week. (Hey, it would make ChillOne happy if he wins )

04-04-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Yes, we still are on the same page, BR. Terry has incredible momentum when he makes that leap into the water, and it looks as though he may even jump past her a bit, and with his determination and competitive edge, I'd say Terry will be up and over that hill before Sally gets her footing....

"The Power of the Idol" title could still be appropriate as they all speculate about him having it, and if he will pass it onto one of his alliance mates...

In the end though we know that Terry will keep his hidden II...

04-04-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
Flower Power I just noticed something! You say the following;

> Note that Terry is shirtless...and
>you can see him right
>there when Sally takes the
>plunge...
>
>
>
>

I don't think this is where they jump into the water, Jeff is on the wrong side, compared to the other jump pics.

>
>
>
>

In these pics Jeff is on the other side of Terry and further away.

Sally appears to be leading Terry in another part of a challenge!!

I am new to this and find this so much fun!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to keep on obsessing!!!!

Adnarim

04-05-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Weekend Web Promo"
I love that you are into it, Adnarim! We always need help dissecting these. But, don't be fooled by one of the tricks that CBS and EPMB try to pull on us by reversing the frames. You can see that in all of the caps that Terry is closest to Jiffy...some different shots, but they have just reversed/flipped the frames in some.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Just wanted to say Thanks for pulling these over and analyzing them. You do such a great job! Oh, and congrats on the mention over at TDT.

04-04-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
WAVES to Molli! Hiya and welcome to spoilers....hope you stick around and give us what for over here! Hey, I didn't even know that TDT had given the shout out too! Thanks!

04-04-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
I agree you guys do a great job!!

I have a couple of thoughts...wish I knew how to vidcap but here goes...

1. Has anyone pointed out that in the vidcaps with Sally leaving the puzzle station that the sand hill has what appears to be netting over it?

2. And at the top of the screen there may be a person under the netting? Like the picture in FP's post 11, after Courtney digging under the fence, of someone (Courtney?) under the netting.

3. The netting seems to go right to the wooden structure and my guess is that the pic of Shane and Danielle crawling with the shadow of netting over Shane is right there.

4. Next I just have a feeling (not much to back it up I am afraid) that the pics of Terry diving under the wood to belly crawl is part of the Reward Challenge. My reasoning is that this is not the same spot Shane and Danielle are crawling, there would be no room for him to dive between the hill and the structure and I would hope they wouldn't make two parts of the same challenge so much the same.
This would also explains why Terry looks so disappointed in the jumping pics...because he loses the reward challenge.
I may just be imagining this as well but I think that in the pics of Terry's crawl Jeff may have a pocket low on the left side of his shirt. He doesn't have this in the "start" picture for the other challenge.

Hopefully this makes sense!

I guess I can sum it up with two questions for you all;

1. Do you think someone might be under the netting on the hill?

2. Does anyone else see what might be a pocket on Jeff's shirt in the Terry crawling pics?

Didn't mean for this to get so long! Let me know what you think!

Adnarim

04-05-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
Welcome Adnarim. Good eye. It does appear that there is netting over the hill and I agree it does look like it continues to the part where we Shane & Danielle crawling as you mention in #3. You don't see the netting unless you look at the overhead shot. To bad we don't see the entire course from the overhead shot.

04-05-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"

Thanks for the welcome Mll!

Do you think there is somebody under the netting at the far side??

Adnarim

04-06-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Ep 8, Power of the Idol Web Promo"
You are most certainly welcome! I'm a newbie here myself. If you are talking about the first picture of Courtney digging (In FloPo's #11 post) there is someone under the net and it looks like only one person. If you are talking about the second shot, which I think was the overhead, it does appear that there may be something on the far side of the net but if you look at the person leaving the "dig" station and their progression, what you think may be a person under the net doesn't move at all in those frames so my guess would be that it is only a shadow??? I hope that makes sense.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •