The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the Carabao is not an ox"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

filipino_fan 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail filipino_fan Click to send private message to filipino_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the Carabao is not an ox"
i think Colin's constant yelling is quite scary for the animal (Carabao, not an Ox). See, its a farmers best friend, and they're not used to yelling, so that when Colin and Christie started shouting, the animal walks very fast, scared and wanna get out of the plowing field.

I think Chip and Kim should be elimated. But base from the Previews, its Colin and Christie and chip and Kim on the final 2. I bet the moms were eliminated after the rock climbing.
In the end its still Colin and christie, not Chip and Kim who actually won again in the 12th leg.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox TARantado5 09-15-04 1
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox dabo 09-15-04 2
 I would love Breezy 09-15-04 3
   RE: I would love aquariaqueen 09-15-04 7
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox okaychatt 09-15-04 4
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox okaychatt 09-15-04 5
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox emydi 09-15-04 6
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox ginger 09-15-04 8
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox sisterwoman 09-15-04 11
 Too bad it wasn't an moonbaby 09-15-04 9
   RE: Too bad it wasn't an Urban_Kitten 09-15-04 10
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox frisky 09-15-04 12
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox dabo 09-19-04 16
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox Nanook 09-15-04 13
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox Urban_Kitten 09-17-04 14
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox Smooth23 09-19-04 15
   RE: the Carabao is not an ox Goober 09-19-04 17
 RE: the Carabao is not an ox NoParole 09-20-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TARantado5 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARantado5 Click to send private message to TARantado5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
yep... although I don't think they were aware of that. Someone in another forum described the Carabao as a bull.

Yes, the carabao are tamed domesticated animals. They practially are harmless and will go wherever directed.

Christie wasn't guiding the carabao unlike the other teams which made the roadblock harder.

I was laughing at Colin who said "My Ox is broke !"

Colin, it's not a machine ! It's a freakin' animal ! It can't be broke ! Too bad you guys are the one's whose broke now. Lucky for you, you'll have an easy time begging for money in the Philippines and you won't need much to get around Manila.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
Colin Can't Plow, Christie Can't Lead! Goodness gracious, I haven't laffed so hard in ages. It never even occured to them to ask the local farmer holding their next clue, "How is this done?"

BUAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I would love"
to have been around while they were watching that episode last night. ummmm Hello Christie? It's a detour, that means you both participate. Notice all the other teams were working as a team? Boggles your mind doesn't it?

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I would love"
ummmm Hello Christie? It's
>a detour, that means you
>both participate. Notice all the
>other teams were working as
>a team? Boggles your mind
>doesn't it?

Another thing, with Colon Blow holding the rope and yanking it, he actually was signalling the bull to do what it did.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
"I think Chip and Kim should be elimated"

Are you saying you just don't like them or that they've done something that should cause them to be eliminated?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
"Carabao, not an Ox"

Thanks - I had no idea what kind of animal it was. This is one reason I lvoe TAR - I learn a little about other countries.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
Carabao, not an Ox

..and that's no yoke

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

When are auditions for LCS 4????

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
I'm pretty sure I heard the beast snickering. I think it had a good time dragging Colon through the muck.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
>Carabao, not an Ox
>
>..and that's no yoke
>
>
>Courtesy of the Amazing Slice &
>Dice Chop Shop 2004

>
>>=2 font face = "arial"]
>When are auditions for LCS
>4????

Ba Da BA! Good one!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Too bad it wasn't an"
ass. His comment about the beast being broken would have been that much funnier *snicker*

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Too bad it wasn't an"
Apparently the beast of burden has more backbone, gumption and sense of self-determination than Christie. No wonder Colon Blow was freaking out.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
>In the end its still Colin and christie, not Chip and Kim who actually won again in the 12th leg.

You talkin about last night, fan?

Because if so, there's no guarantee that Colon and Christie would have beat the other three teams if they hadn't been yielded. They still wouldn've done poorly in the roadblock.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-04 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

Well, Colin and Christie got to watch everyone putting together their jeepnees, so they may have done better at that than they otherwise might have but there's no way of knowing. However, they got to watch none of the others plowing for their clues, so they definitely did more poorly at that than they might have done otherwise. Of course, Colin might have blown a gasket about Christie's driving of the Carabao. Too bad we'll never know.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
>I think Chip and Kim should
>be elimated.

Why do you say that?

Anyway, I had a feeling Colin and Christie were scaring that poor creature with their shouting match. As much of a psycho Colin can be, I do think he was justified in his anger last night. Christie should have been guiding the animal, rather than just standing there shouting criticism at Colin. Did it not occur to her it would have been a big help had she lead it in the right direction?! After all, this was not a roadblock.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
Did it occur to him that she could be helping in some tangible way? Let's face it, if he wanted her in the pit with him, she would have been there.

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
Uhm, a Carabou is a Reindeer, not a bovine.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
The difference is more than just the spelling.
Carabou is of the reindeer species, but the Carabao is a filipino water buffalo which makes it part of the bovine genus.
Hmm, once again, Colin is not too far wrong afterall.

NoParole 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoParole Click to send private message to NoParole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: the Carabao is not an ox"
Nope, it's just a big-##### cow with funny lookin horns... kinda like Christi...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •