The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
so lets get a consensus

right now im 90% sure that tina makes the merger since because of the phone call rumor.

and rodger because of the wieght loss.
kimmi because of the access hollywood thing

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a couple of survivors have high... Tamia2001 02-16-01 1
   RE: a couple of survivors have high... MDSkinner 02-16-01 2
       RE: a couple of survivors have high... Tamia2001 02-16-01 3
           RE: a couple of survivors have high... Lisapooh 02-16-01 5
   access hollywood Lockescythe 02-16-01 9
   RE: a couple of survivors have high... volcat 02-17-01 14
 my 2 cents Lisapooh 02-16-01 4
   RE: my 2 cents MistyG 02-16-01 6
       RE: my 2 cents MistyG 02-16-01 7
   RE: my 2 cents Irisheyes 02-16-01 8
       RE: my 2 cents MistyG 02-16-01 10
           RE: my 2 cents fba90392 02-16-01 11
           yeah and then theres the keith and ... Lockescythe 02-17-01 12
               Wny Not? AyatollahKhomeini 02-17-01 13
                   RE: Wny Not? Minstrel 02-19-01 21
                       A fun idea, but... AyatollahKhomeini 02-19-01 22
 rumor mongering dangerboy 02-18-01 15
   RE: rumor mongering vviCKed 02-18-01 16
       RE: rumor mongering Kokoro 02-18-01 17
           rodger stays for rainy season colbysincharge 02-18-01 18
               Agree AyatollahKhomeini 02-18-01 19
                   Weather Tracker Kokoro 02-18-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-16-01, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
I'm not so sure about the Tina rumor.The conversation could have went like this:
"Mommy,when you coming home?"
(Tina)"Not for a couple of weeks yet."
"You still there playing Survivor,mommy?"
(Tina)"Yes kids,I'm still here."

I think you get the drift.Do we actually know she said that she was still in the game,or just still there?

For several reasons,I'm leaning towards Kimmi staying around for a while and making the merger.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
I am also not so sure about the Tina rumor. It seems to have a few holes that really could mean she gets the boot, though it is hard to say. However, what are your reasons for thinking that Kimmi will stick around? I have not been hearing alot in the positive for her as of late, and would love to hear what your reasons for thinking she will stick around are.

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-16-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
There are 2 main reasons I haven't jumped on the Kimmi-must-go bandwagon.
1st of all,she has been targeted from the very first episode as being someone to dislike and root against,or to get the old boot.As fans we don't just want to see the likable ones move on,we want the most annoying,lying,cheating,conniving,backstabbing ones to get the heave-ho.So that means that CBS wants to keep the latter around for as long as possible.(Which is what happened in S1)

Plus Debb stated on the Early Show,the morning after we saw her get the boot,that she and Kimmi had not become friends until their flight home.If the bootees are allowed to mingle at the loser ranch,that would most likely mean that Kimmi didn't go there until near the end.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
I agree - Kimmi seems like way too obvious of a choice. And other than Jeff, who does Alicia have and what has she done. I think Alicia is a little too secure in her position. I see Elizabeth, Nick, Rodger and Kimmi voting her out.

02-16-01, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "access hollywood"
the video clip looked like kimmi had the individual immunity placed on her neck from what i hear therefore i am pretty sure she makes it
shes the keith from last week.

volcat 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volcat Click to send private message to volcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: a couple of survivors have high rumors to make the merge "
The person who knew about the phone call was a childhood friend of Tina's. This woman also said Tina makes it to the final five. I couldn't corroborate that, so I don't know how true it is. But the phone call part is accurate.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-01, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "my 2 cents "
I can't believe I am this obsessed already but I here's my opinion.

OGAKOR -
Colby, Keith, Amber and Tina make it to the merger. They win immunity this week and then Jerri gets the big old boot after that. I don't buy into a strong Colby/Keith/Tina alliance but I do think it will be a chick and Jerri seems way more vulnerable than Tina (she's a smart little redneck isn't she?) and Amber can be picked off later

KUCHA -
Michael - Lord of the flies, Just Jeff, Rodger, Elizabeth, Kimmi and Nick make it. Alicia (who looks way to much like an American Gladiator) will go

And because I gotta vent somewhere - here's my take on them individually:

Michael - he's scary we all know that - but blatantly and naively manipulative. he's not cunning at all and very transparent. I think he could vote Kimmi out willigly because she's not impressed that he slaughtered piglet. Oh what a huntin' man he is! Michael is all about Michael and I think all his little minions know it

Just Jeff - Pom-pom boy is a total pain, but I think he's gonna last a while. I hate his whiney ass! I love how he's polishing Michael's throne now that he has brought home the bacon

Alicia - She's buff but not that great in the physical challenges. I'm sorry - but she couldn't even walk across the beam last week and now we find out she's not the shiniest penny in the jar. She's hostile, she's arrogant, she's dumb, she's gone. buhbye testosterone girl

Kimmi - I kinda like her. I'm sorry y'all. She stood up for what she believed in and she helped out her team even though winning would do nothing for her (with the puzzle) she's smart, she works hard. She isn't even that annoying anymore. I'ma southerner and I find Just Jeff's accent way more offensive than Kimmi's. Plus she isn't a drain on their meat supply since she isn't eating and it looks like Just Jeff can put away a lot of pork (double entendre very much intended)

Elizabeth - I think she's gonna be around for awhile. Dunno why. Have no impressions on her other than that she's pretty.

Nick - Ditto. He's pretty too. He can hang in for awhile if he gets off that cute little ass of his. What a hunter he was too. "I hope the helpless little baby pig doesn't charge me"

Rodger - I love him. I think he's safer than people think. He'll be there awhile

Jerri - she's a transparent, obvious little nothing too. She can pack all her teeney weeney bathing suits into that lame hat and join Alicia in Loserville.

Tina - She's in it for awhile. i thought she was an idiot, but I'm donw with her now. No morals, will do what she has to to win. She's in great shape so she can do well in the challenges. She's underhanded enough to go far.

Amber - she's like a little stoner chick. I think she's a budding psychopath though. I wouldn't let her guard the knife. I got a feeling she's gonna be a player before it's all over.

Keith - he's hitting his stride. I'm digging fishboy. If he can win some immunity and stick with Colby and Tina (an iffy proposition) he'll be fine.

Colby - He's safe for awhile but if people are smart (another iffy proposition) they will get rid of him shortly after the merge.

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: my 2 cents "
There has been a rumor from the start that seems pretty consistant so far that a tribe will get immunity three times in a row. Sticking to that rumor, I have the feeling that Kucha may win the next immunity challenge. Don't know this for sure, it could just be a rumor set out by the producers. If Kucha does win, I see Jerri getting the boot. I could be suprised, and it could be Kieth, but I have the feeling that the merge between Colby and Tina and Kieth is pretty solid. The show after that will probably have Kucha lose immunity, and I think Michael will go. They made a big deal of Kimmi and Alicia in a fight, it just seems so obvious, so I can't see Kimmi getting the axe for that reason. Michael may have brought food, but if Kucha loses the last immunity group challenge, then it would seem to me that they would want to get rid of their biggest competitor before the merger when it's pretty much a race for individual immunity.

02-16-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: my 2 cents "
WEll, DUH on me... I just did my math (which as you can tell i'm not very good in, and Kucha has already won three times... I for got about Kel aready, sorry.... Now I have to re-evaluate my theories.... blach!!!!!

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-01, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: my 2 cents "
I think Keith is around for a while. He is a huge asset, he is strong, does the hard work, and can you imagine how tasty he can make a pig?

Colby, right now, I think he will make the final four. Obviously Jerri knows he turned aganist her and she will want revenge, but she won't get it. He will win immunity challenges and he is a likable guy.

Tina will last longer than Amber simply because she is smarter and not a puppet. AMber might make merger, but Kucha will get sick of her.

Bye bye Jerri. She maight make merger, but I doubt it

I think the next to go in Kucha will be Rodger or Micheal. Micheal did get the pig, but he is annoying everyone. They will vote Mike off before merger, and Keith or Colby can easily get one. I don't see Jeff getting off his butt to get one. Nick either.

I really like Kimmi. She stood by her morals. She may be pissing some people off, but they should think of it as more for them.

Elizabeth will make merger, she will be the Colleen. But she won't make it to the Final Four unless she wins immunity. She is too likable and will win if she gets to the final two.

Nick is too lazy. He won't last much longer.

Those are my two cents.

02-16-01, 07:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: my 2 cents "
Okay, I have had time to re-evaluate my theories... I think Michael is going next. Partly because it is said that Kieth and Michael don't meet (if this is a correct rumor, some have said that it is Jeff and Kieth). So if this stands to be ture, Kieth or Michael are voted out before the meger. My opinion is that the next person from Ogakor to be voted out is Jerri just because it seems that colby Tina and Kieth "seem" to be voting together, and if Ogakor loses the week after next Colby isn't going to see much of a use for Jerri at all; even if he was hot for her, he still wanted the money first. Kucha, I think, is going to lose the next immunity challenge, just because Ogakor lost the last three, so sticking with the rumor, I think Michael is next. The Kimmi, Alicia fight was just tooooooo obvious, and they didn't even show Michael at all in the blurb for the next show. It would make sense to me that the one they show the least after taking such a large role earlier would probably be the one to go next.

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-01, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: my 2 cents "
My 2 cents on Kimmi would not make the merger. She seems like an obvious choice since she can't adapt any much longer with the rest of the tribe who eats meat. I think its for her own good to go.

02-17-01, 05:53 AM (EST)
12. "yeah and then theres the keith and mike/jeff dont meet thing "
theres alot of rumors but maybe if we peice them all together we can get a semi accurate top ten

slthough the 6/4 thing male female probably isnt true

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-17-01, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Wny Not?"
Hey everyone, let's not go too far down the wrong path. I have been asking for a source all week for the "Keith and Mike don't meet" rumor, and there isn't one. See this post from conchfritter on ss.com (I still can't find an article to substantiate even this claim):

"Mike did not say that he never MET Keith in the Outback. He said that he didn't have a chance to get to know Keith while they were in the Outback; he also said that he heard a lot of good things about Keith from other members of the Ogakor tribe.
This could be a good clue that one of them (Keith or Mike) is the first one booted off after the merger (in TC 7). This TC comes less than two days after the merger, and at that point the tribes still aren't acquainted much with each other."

"Mike could have then heard about Keith from the other Ogakor who survive after Keith is booted. Or Mike could be booted and then hear about Keith from the numerous booted Ogakor who didn't survive."

Also, why do you claim the "6/4 male female" probably isn't true? Please read this post, and explain why you think the article is wrong:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/639.shtml#3

It's hard to sort out the rumors, and (as we found out Thursday) some of them are true. But let's keep sight of what we know (6/4) and what seems ridiculous (Mike and Keith not meeting in Oz).

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Wny Not?"
Aya, I agree with you that Mike or Keith were voted off in such a timing as to not to get to know each other. I think they made the merger and were discussed by other tribe members, but that was the extent of it. But wouldn't one think that an "accomplished" chef would hook up with a known successful hunter? Mmmmmm, "you bag 'em and I'll cook 'em!"

02-19-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "A fun idea, but..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-01 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

I like the thought, Minstrel. It would be nice to have someone other than Jerri and Mitchell to judge Keith's cooking. But I don't think we're goint to get it, because I think Ogakor goes the way of Pagong post-merger, especially if Kucha starts with a 6-4 edge.

(WARNING to Minstrel: Everything following this point is sheer unsupported speculation): If Alicia were gone, I think Kucha would be a pretty tight group. Since Keith and Colby are the two main immunity threats, they probably go one after another, depending on the IC results. Were Jerri gone (let's see what clues we get in E5 about this), I could see Amber defecting from the rudderless Kucha -- where she has no friends left -- and seeking to hook up with Liz as a friend ... which could keep her around for a long time.

BTW, I agree that the reported weight loss figure for Rodger does not mean he was one of the finalists, just that he stayed around until after the pig and chickens were gone and Kucha started to get hungry. And, if we go by last time, the RCs were food, but Rodger wouldn't have won any of those.... As discussed later in this thread, Rodger's daughter talks about it raining a lot while he was there. Beginning at the end of E9 and going into the start of E11 is steady rain. Three of the Ogakor could be gone as of the end of E9, leaving just one plus six Kucha. I could see Rodger leaving around here (E10 or E11) as the Kucha "alliance" starts to break up.

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-01, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "rumor mongering"
I'm with the dead muslim cleric. Looks like the next bootee will be a girl and since it's high time for Kuchi-Koo to visit the druidic sacrificial altar, I think it'll be Alicia. She really hasn't contributed very successfully has she? Looks like her little tirade at Kimmi is gonna backfire on her. Elisabeth is so low under the radar I don't remember her being in many shots of the show at all. Did she even talk to the cameras? I was thinking that Kimmi would go next but you know how MB likes to edit - so anyone who is that obvious doesn't get booted. Plus we've heard rumors about Debb not knowing her very well so that ties in enough for me. Sorry Alicia, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!

j

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-01, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: rumor mongering"

My take of the 6/4 men to women ratio.
The comment was "I will tell you that when the tribes merge there are more guys than girls and they are a very good-looking, healthy, fit group."

Is Rodger very good looking, healthy and fit?

Obviously this person was not up close to the group, nor did they have a bio of every person in each tribe. They could of very well mistaken Alicia from a distance for a guy.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: rumor mongering"
The healthy and fit thing really isn't much of a spoiler....I mean, if you saw 9 young people with washboard abs and then Rodger on the side wouldn't you still call them a healthy fit group?

And seriously, even from a distance I don't think Alicia would look like a man. Yeah she's buff but she still has the womanly figure. Also, why would a man be wearing a sparkly halter top?
(they're almost always shirtless anyway)

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-01, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "rodger stays for rainy season"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-01 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

rodgers daughter comments that" he spent all this time learning how to swim and he didnt even need to. it rained most of the time he was there."
we havent seen much rain, yet, and the rainy season arrives halfway through filming. so we may be able to put rodger on the safe list until we see more rainy days.

02-18-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
19. "Agree"
One of the boards shows the rainy days, and there were a lot in a row at one point. I'll look this up and post it over on the "long view" thread, because I think this is good info, and I agree with Colby's in charge about the meaning -- Rodger sticks around into those episodes.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Weather Tracker"
Here's the link: http://members.tripod.com/avianado/ss2_weather_tracker.htm

Also, Rodger will be around for awhile based on common sense as well. His tribe doesn't need him for any more challenges so he's not a weak link, plus they would all (including Ogakor, assuming Kucha isn't going to pick them off anyway) want him around for the individuals as he is now the least threatening person (at least physically) of everyone still there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •