The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Thank you Survivor Fever:

Caps 18, 19 and 20, sure looks like a answer a question right and you get to chop someones rope. Last survivor with a rope left in the game wins...we see 5 different colored blocks with ropes, as there are only 4 La Mina's left, the merge must have taken place already....although I really can not tell what color buff Terry has on his wrist. Nor can I tell what color the buffs are in the Aras vs. Terry caps. Are those bleachers with 2 rows of seating behind Terry? Looks like the yellow block is a target...I wouldn't be surprised to see Sally or Cirie win this challenge....

As for the medivac, this has got to be Bruce being taken out of the game....can't really see anything in the vidcaps! Hope we get some more vidcaps....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 03-10-06 1
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps dabo 03-10-06 2
   Seebs's BS Round Robin 03-10-06 3
   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Round Robin 03-10-06 4
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-10-06 5
   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps KObrien_fan 03-10-06 6
       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-10-06 7
           RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps KObrien_fan 03-10-06 8
               RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-10-06 9
                   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps KObrien_fan 03-10-06 10
                       RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Corvis 03-10-06 11
                   RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Bravehart 03-10-06 12
                   I think it's Danielle sylvester 03-10-06 13
                       RE: I think it's Danielle Brownroach 03-10-06 14
                           RE: I think it's Danielle Sonicbluebird 03-10-06 15
                               RE: I think it's Danielle Brownroach 03-10-06 18
                                   RE: I think it's Danielle Flowerpower 03-10-06 21
                                       RE: I think it's Danielle Brownroach 03-10-06 22
                                           RE: I think it's Danielle Flowerpower 03-10-06 23
                               RE: I think it's Danielle Flowerpower 03-10-06 20
                           RE: I think it's Danielle Carnac The Adequate 03-10-06 16
                           RE: I think it's Danielle Flowerpower 03-10-06 17
                               RE: I think it's Danielle Brownroach 03-10-06 19
 COCONUT CHOP IC emydi 03-10-06 24
 Second stretcher? Magic Fingers 03-10-06 25
   RE: Second stretcher? Brownroach 03-10-06 26
       RE: Second stretcher? Magic Fingers 03-10-06 28
 Tribes are merged before both chall... Flowerpower 03-10-06 27
   Merge episode bebekid 03-10-06 29
       RE: Merge episode miyagimayday 03-11-06 30
           RE: Merge episode tribephyl 03-11-06 31
 Singapore Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-11-06 32
   RE: Singapore Vidcaps Tamena 03-11-06 33
       OK I'm still not done LOL Tamena 03-11-06 34
           RE: OK I'm still not done LOL saucydiva 03-11-06 35
               RE: OK I'm still not done LOL Tamena 03-11-06 38
                   RE: OK I'm still not done LOL saucydiva 03-12-06 40
               RE: OK I'm still not done LOL mll1717 03-13-06 52
       RE: Singapore Vidcaps Master B 03-11-06 36
           RE: Singapore Vidcaps mll1717 03-13-06 53
   RE: Singapore Vidcaps Brownroach 03-13-06 51
 Singapore Video Flowerpower 03-11-06 37
   RE: Singapore Video zazzy 03-12-06 39
       RE: Singapore Video Flowerpower 03-12-06 41
       RE: Singapore Video Wallflower66 03-12-06 43
           RE: Singapore Video zazzy 03-12-06 44
 Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher kircon 03-12-06 42
   RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... Carnac The Adequate 03-13-06 45
       RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... Brownroach 03-13-06 48
           RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... kircon 03-13-06 49
               RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... Brownroach 03-13-06 50
   RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... Sonicbluebird 03-13-06 46
   RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... Flowerpower 03-13-06 47
       RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretc... JazzyJax 03-13-06 54
 the Recrap Flowerpower 03-14-06 55
   RE: the Recrap tribephyl 03-14-06 56
   RE: the Recrap Brownroach 03-14-06 57
       RE: the Recrap Outfrontgirl 03-14-06 58
           RE: the Recrap Outfrontgirl 03-22-06 59
               RE: the Recrap Round Robin 03-22-06 60
                   RE: the Recrap Outfrontgirl 03-22-06 61
                       RE: the Recrap Flowerpower 03-23-06 62
 RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-25-06 63

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Thank you Flowerpower! I love the way you put this stuff up.

I'm thinking we'll see another preview after the Recrap airs, but assuming the medivac really is next new episode ...

Wickchix said that Bruce and a woman/female both had bowel problems and the woman was able to stay in the game. So maybe this is the woman? I can't tell if the caps give us that answer.

Wickchix also said, in response to whether Bruce would be allowed to serve on the jury, that she had asked for clarification and yes, Bruce is for sure on the jury.

I think the BBQ FINALLY fits her spoiler that one tribe wins a huge feast and gets sick. The sushi fest didn't, nor did the beans. The BBQ, though, was really a huge feast with everyone pigging out on all kinds of foods.

Say this big BBQ is the triggering feast, the last day of Ep 6, the results could definitely be felt in Ep 7 and set up the medivac incident.

Alternate theory: medivac could be injury-related, but for now I lean towards this being the woman Wickchix mentioned, with Bruce falling victim after the game enters jury phase.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
The whole couching of "could be forced from the game" makes this seem to me like, um, hype.

I also think Shane is getting a Jerri edit.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-10-06, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Seebs's BS"
We know that there is often a lot of BS in SeeBS's previews. And we also know that there are some conflicts/errors in the spoilers. So with that in mind, it is very possible that A) not all of the stuff shown in the preview happens in the next new episode, and/or B) one or both of the spoilers are off the mark on when Bruce leaves. So I don't think we ought to get too bent out of shape about what's in the previews till/unless we get more evidence.

03-10-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Boy, do I wish Snewser was still active right now!

03-10-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 07:57 AM (EST)

There seems to be a large post with a rope going through it that divides Courtney/Aras/Cirie on one side and Terry on the other. I'm tempted to say that they have not merged yet, as the challenge appears tribal to me. It appears they attempt to get each other away from something on the rope, it looks like Aras is pushing Terry out of the way momentarily then concentrating on doing something on that rope, note that Terry is focused on the same spot as well...

The other challenge, chop the rope, indeed looks individual to me. If that is the IC however, I can not see how Terry would win....oh yeah, I forgot, Casaya will go for themselves first, right?

AS far as the medivaced person....

In the above 2 vidcaps, I think the person on the stretcher is lying with their face toward the far end of the stretcher and there covered body and feet toward us. They are carrying this person head first toward the boat. If you look you can see there are 2 elbows as if ther person is holding their head...so the person appears to be wearing a light long sleeved shirt, and by the size of those arms, I think that this is Cirie....with her long sleeved pink t-shirt on....just a speculation...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
I dunno FP, I have to disagree with you again. What looks like a hand to me in the middle kind of moving up looks female, but looks frail and thin. I would sepculate that with Danielle's confessional from last episode "we ate everything, we ate all they gave us", that she is the one that gets sick because of it. How ironic too that she is medivacced but OK enough to come back, and works her way to the final 2...

03-10-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 08:46 AM (EST)

KO, you can disagree with me all you want, as I just note what I see and that by all means doesn't mean it's right....I depend on others insights too! Is there anyway you could paint shop an arrow to the hand that is moving up, I just don't see it. As for how I interpreted the pic, with the head of the person at the forward end of the stretcher, I see the two arms....but it did cross my mind that perhaps the person is lying with their head farthest away from the boat and then what I thought were arms could indeed be someone's thighs....if they are thighs, then I agree, it's a smaller person.

It all depends on where their head is...if it's farther away from the boat, or closest to the boat...I really can not tell...

03-10-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
I think the person is lying with their head closest to us and those are the legs sticking up nearest to the boat. My niece is down from Vermont for the weekend so I may not have much time, but I will try to paint in some arrows later.

03-10-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Okay, the more I look at it the more I do see it as the head of the person is indeed closest to the camera, and they are being moved feet first toward the boat. In that case, you are right, those legs are WAY to small to be Cirie. It could well be Danielle...could it be Sally, collapsing from NO FOOD?

03-10-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
Sure Sally is another possibility. Her being on EI was a blessing, but the lack of food on top of already being hungry could be what pushes her body over the edge.

One thing I have noticed with the most recent survivor seasons (Guatemala and Exile Island) is that MB is back to seeing how far they can starve and push physically these players before they break.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
My first thought when looking at those legs was Courtney. They're really skinny and I think she has the skinniest legs of the remaining women.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"

In this pic I see 2 female bare legs and knees closest to the boat leaning slightly to the right. I see the rescue blanket wrapped around the trunk and chest.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I think it's Danielle"

FP, I think the head is farther from the camera as you originally thought.

I played with the pic a bit, see what you think. I think that's clearly a face, and clearly dark hair, but I could be looking at it wrong I guess.

I also like what KO said about Danielle falling ill then coming back to make the final 2.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
That's where I think the person's head is too, cat.

This cap is deceiving:

What looks like a left upper leg looks *very* skinny and seems contorted in an odd way from where the torso would be. I think that "leg" may actually be the side of a pillow under the person's head, which is tilted to the right and more obscure than in the other cap.

The shirtless skinny arm coming down looks like it could be Shane's.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

I am not sure that it is Danielle, but you can find a clearer picture from TDT.

You can clearly see two legs in that picture wearing a pair of dark shorts. Look closely near the blanket's edge to see the shorts. The shorts seem to be near mid thigh but could have ridden up on the leg a bit. It is hard to tell if the picture is just grainy, or if the legs are hairy. My guess is, if they are hairy, then they are either bruce's legs with his shorts ridding up a bit, or perhaps Shanes legs. (Although we don't have a spoiler about Shane having health problems.) If they aren't hairy then they could be Sally's legs. (Again, no spoiler info on her.) I couldn't find a picture of either Danielle or Courtey in shorts. (I am sure they have them, but most pics show them in longer pants or in their bikinis.)

Edited for typos and to change the link so I don't steal bandwidth from TDT. http://truedorktimes.com/survivor_panama/

03-10-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

LOL, well that certainly is not a face.

Some gam shots -- Bruce, Shane, Aras, Danielle:

Sally:

Sally's legs look a bit spotted with red here; the legs in the stretcher look like they might be as well.

With the clearer picture, that really looks like Shane's skinny arm and protruding shoulder blade on the guy at the left side of the stretcher.

ETA: Here's another of Sally, with spots:

And Courtney and Danielle:

03-10-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
BR, those shorts that Bruce has on could well be the shorts in the shot of the person on the stretcher. The shorts on the stretcher are much longer than Sally's shorts, imo.

03-10-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

I don't know -- Bruce's shorts are knee-length and pretty baggy. Would they ride that far up with his legs in that position and wouldn't they look more spread out?

ETA: Also, it's hard to be certain, but if you look at where the left knee bends, it looks like just part of the back of the lower leg is visible with a sock pulled up almost to the knee. Maybe.

03-10-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Bruce's shorts are baggy, and you can see that he(if that's him) has covers over him and then a belt to secure him on the transport stretcher. I think it's quite possible that his shorts could ride up that far. Definately looks as though the person is writhing in some pain, turned to the right.

ETA: Sorry don't see any sock at all...Also, I just went and rewatched the preview, and I really think those are male legs, I'm betting that that is indeed Bruce.

03-10-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
Thanks SonicBB, that's a much clearer picture, and welcome to Blows! I agree, that those are shorts seen in the pic and that those are 2 legs, so head is closer to the camera(being transported feet first). To tell you the truth, I think the way the knees are more angular, I'm thinking that could be Bruce perhaps? Those legs look muscular to me, who knows...

You can also see the tip of the persons nose, right above the D in MEDICO, I think, and I do think that person has a buff on their head, seen just above the MEDICO lettering as well.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
My first thought was that the head of the victim was near us, too, but in many rescue situations, some sort of local protocol would dictate which way the head is directed ... forward for guidance, or backward for safety.

Seeing as the only likely obstacle in this exit path is the boat itself, and it is night, and the EMTs are going to have to be watching their footing a lot trying to walk through water in the dark, ALONG with watching the condition/posture of the victim, I tend to think that they would be transporting head first, so as to ensure that they can move carefully while making sure the victim's head clears any obstacles.

03-10-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
So Cat and BR, you think what could be perceived as two thighs, is actually some kind of pillow, then the head of the person would be farthest away from the camera, closest to the boat, so the person is being transported head first? I think I can see what you mean...

After KO brought it to my attention, I thought those were legs(they do look bare), person was being carried feet first toward the boat, and that the head of the person(which looks to have a buff wrapped around it) is just above that lettering on the covers....no? From that angle the person seems to be splinting to the right...

You guys could be right, this is a puzzler to me...

03-10-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I think it's Danielle"
No, Fp, see the clearer cap that sonicbluebird posted. It is not a person's head.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "COCONUT CHOP IC"
Ok, so we think it's VS' favorite challegne THE COCONUT CHOP as IC...and if Terry is to start winning his 7 ICs in a row this week...how does that occur in such a challenge?

Ok, some time before IC the tribes merge and Sally tells the women (and men) of Casaya that they all think Terry has the Hidden Idol..remember she was at Y tree, maybe she saw the freshly dug up dirt and figured it out for sure.

Anyhooo..Casaya knows that they can't vote for Terry at TC or he will use HI and then a Casaya will be gone so they LET Terry win the coconut chop by going after the other 3 La Mina and each other ...Casaya will find that greatly satisfying imho!!

But there will never be a time that they can force Terry to use HI wo opening one of their own to at LEAST A tie for 2nd most votes...

For example

Say Nick goes at F10 and its 6-3 Cas-LaM. If Casaya gives 4 votes to Terry and 2 to Austin the 3 LaMina WIll control who goes...or it could be a 3 terry 3 austin 3 Casaya(voted by Sally Austin adn Terry) and still opens a Casaya member up to a tie.

At F8 (Austin goes at F9) and its 6-2 Cas-LaM and Cas tries to give 4 votes to Terry and 2 to Sally but then Sally and Terry (supposedly) will vote for same Casaya and its a tie btw Sally/Casaya member

But then Bruce leaves unexp. at F8 and at final 7 its 5-2 Casaya
Again 3 vote Terry and 2 Sally, Sally and Terry vote a Casaya and it's a tie...

Therefore they can't get Terry to use HI until he's only LaMina left at F6 5-1 and its a 3 votes for Terry, 2 for Courtney and 1 for say, Shane (Terry's vote). Even if Terry votes for Courtney, he would win the 3-3 tie bc of HI. And that's if he doesn't have regular old II

Therefore, the HI really does mess up the strategy and voting and a true pagonging.

Then Terry messes things up more for Casaya and wins F5 and F4 II anyway and whamo it's F3 and Terry DOESN't win the II and can't use the HI (oh the irony!!)

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-10-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Second stretcher?"
If it is rumored that 2 people fall ill, could this be a second stretcher in pic 25 being loaded in first? It looks like an attendent could be pushing a stretcher in.

03-10-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Second stretcher?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

I think that is a double exposure as it fades from one shot to another; in the next two caps the people in the boat are in the same position as in Cap 25, but everyone in the front of the shot has faded away.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-10-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Second stretcher?"
Yes I think you are right, I can see that now.

03-10-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
27. "Tribes are merged before both challenges"
When you look at Terry's buff wrapped around his left wrist in these two shots at two different challenges, you can clearly see that they are NOT orange.

I suspect the tribes are merged before either of the challenges.

As for the first challenge that is shown in this thread where Aras and Terry are tangling, I think that they are both wearing some kind of belt(Terry's is white, while I think Aras' may be brown) that is tethered to that roping, and perhaps when they reach the wood post part of it, they have to unhook themselves and rehook themselves to move around them. It appears that Aras and Terry are both trying to move beyond the area that they are in front of. It also appears at this junction that Aras gets the better of SuperTerry! I wonder if this challenge is done in teams and whichever team wins then gets to go on the helicopter for some fabulous reward adventure? Or, it could be whichever individual wins it gets to ask someone to join them, but at this point I'm leaning toward the team type of reward. This logic would mean that the rope chop challenge is the IC then...?

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Merge episode"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

I am convinced that we are seeing previews from the rest of the season. There is way too much happening here to fit in one episode. The merge IC has always been an endurance challenge for whoever wants it bad enough, hasn't it? It would be so unfair to have one of these "coconut chop" challenges for the merge IC. And most merge episodes don't have an RC, do they?

If Jeff Probst had said, "next time on Survivor", and done the voice over, I might think differently. The voice over is very general "the stakes get higher", etc. Like Round Robin said above, when has SeeBS ever been truthful in previews?

I am waiting for the web preview that is specifically for the March 30th episode before I draw any conclusions about what happens.

But you guys are doing a fantastic job analyzing the caps!

miyagimayday 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miyagimayday Click to send private message to miyagimayday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Merge episode"
I think they do merge in episode 7. There are more preview vidcaps from Singapore post-episode 6 preview (It is avaiable at TDT). It gives a lot of details!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Merge episode"
Here's a link to the TDT page that has the singapore vidcaps on it.
Just to make it even easier.

Here's a couple of shots showing LaMina showing up at Casaya Beach

Plus shots of Terry and Bruce strategizing while working on fortifying/enlarging the shelter.
Not to mention that Nick hits Bruce in the face with a machete. No, seriously. He does.

Should be a fun episode.

03-11-06, 07:54 AM (EST)
32. "Singapore Vidcaps"
Great find there, Tribe! Thought I'd bring them all over here as well. Thanks to Truedorktimes!

Voiceover:

Probst (voiceover): "Next time on... Survivor. New blood... "
Courtney: "There they are."
Probst (voiceover): "Changes everything."
Shane: "Hey! Come here, quickly!"

La Mina minus Sally (arriving at Casaya):
Austin (confessional): "I'm ready to get in there, see if I can come out victorious!"
Terry (to Bruce): "If you come over, we will go to the final five."

Probst (voiceover): "Terry wheels and deals."
Terry (confessional): "I'm just looking for a few people to swing the total game our way."
Probst (voiceover): "And Bruce gets whacked."

Bruce/Nick: "Whoa!"
Nick (confessional): "I just hit Bruce in the face with a machete, I'm out of here."

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Singapore Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

In the original post with the night shots I think #24 and 25 are two different people.
One looks like legs in the better shot *#24* but if you look here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=234&pos=24

that looks like an arm with a watch on it.

I tried to tweak it as much as I could, look at the yellow arrow. And if you look at more of the shots from Fever, anything after 24 looks very different than from < 24 if that makes sense? This pic is shot 25, and cut down for detail a bit.

I dunno...
Just trying to figure it out too hehehe
*edit*
OK looking more, I don't see the end of the stretcher anymore in shot 25 either, it's really obvious in 23 and 24 though?
This is too much thinking for this early on a Saturday LOL

And ONE more thing LOL
That thing that looks like a watch? From the pics here the only person wearing something on their right arm is Bruce.

Tell me to shut up any time now folks....my husband would probably appreciate me not analyzing Survivor stuff anymore this morning *grin*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

03-11-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "OK I'm still not done LOL"
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=213&pos=10

that's a link to an earlier vid cap of Bruce in a long sleeved shirt.

now I think I'm done *sheepish grin*

Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

saucydiva 21 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: OK I'm still not done LOL"
I agree with what's previously been postulated: that 25 is a blended photo/double exposure that transitions us from the stretcher-carrying scene to the boat-departure scene. If you brighten up the photos, you see a brightish smear (from the center of the IATE guy's sleeve to the forearm of the boat-loading guy in the distance) that is actually the stretcher's footboard (or headboard, as you prefer) fading into oblivion.

It is definitely the same person/stretcher in 23, 24 and 25. You can be sure because of how the blankets are twisted across the patient's lap (if you think those are legs).

I think the bright shiny thing someone is interpreting as a wristwatch on the boat=loading guy or someone he is assisting is actually something much bigger on the boat, like maybe the chromed leg of a piece of medical equipment? It definitely extends toward the floor of the boat, like the leg of a table or cart would.

"Boat-loading guy" is not actually loading the boat either, he's definitely already on the boat and tending to a patient.

About the challenge photos, I tend to agree that we are being shown more than could happen in one episode. Why would they do the chopping/pecking order challenge right after the tribes merge? The sides don't know each other yet. Doesn't that usually happen a bit further along, after they have had time to gossip and get on each other's nerves?

About the Aras/Terry struggle, first of all isn't it interesting that we are being shown these two particular guys facing off?

They do seem to be wearing belts but rather than being tethered to something between them, maybe they are tethered to a person or persons behind them. Otherwise, why would Cerie be standing so close behind Aras in photos 4-6? Is she even reaching forward to steady him, with her hands on his waist?

The thing in the middle that they seem intent on gaining access to looks like a vertical 2x4 with a hole drilled through it, and a rope going through the hole. You can see the rope going in one side and coming out the other in photos 15-16. (And I do not see anything like a carabiner clipped onto the ropes...)

Which girl do we see in the background of 4-5 and 10-14?

I wonder if it is sort of like a tug of war, and Aras's goal is to pull more rope to the background area (where the girl is doing something to tether/retain it?) and Terry would be pulling more rope to the foreground?

That would seem to make this a tribal challenge, not individual, which doesn't make much sense since we seem to see the three La Mina men arrive at Camp Casaya without Sally, who could still be at EI, so their arrival must happen early on the day after the Dan-ousting TC.

Maybe La Mina wakes up after TC to find treemail that says "go to Camp Casaya, you're all one tribe now," they bond a little and then head off together to the struggle RC, for which they are randomly divided into teams (or pairs)? Winning group goes somewhere cool in the helicopter for reward, and the scheming and positioning begins?

saucydiva

03-11-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
38. "RE: OK I'm still not done LOL"
Looking again at 23,24,25 I still don't think it's a double exposure. Look at the buoy *sp I'm sure!* light in the top left of the pic. I still think it's Bruce in the second pic

saucydiva 21 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: OK I'm still not done LOL"
The light you identify as a "buoy" (you spelled it right) in the far upper left of 23-25 is actually the boat, seen at a distance. In 25 we are seeing the boat twice, once in each exposure that's being blended here.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: OK I'm still not done LOL"
Which girl do we see in the background of 4-5 and 10-14?

Looks like Courtney's dreads to me!! I also agree with you on the coconut chop challenge, they don't usually do it this early in the game.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Singapore Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06
>AT 09:02 AM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06
>AT 08:59 AM (EST)

>
>In the original post with the
>night shots I think #24
>and 25 are two different
>people.
>One looks like legs in the
>better shot *#24* but if
>you look here:
>http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=234&pos=24
>
>that looks like an arm with
>a watch on it.
>
>I tried to tweak it as
>much as I could, look
>at the yellow arrow.
>And if you look at
>more of the shots from
>Fever, anything after 24 looks
>very different than from <
>24 if that makes sense?
> This pic is shot
>25, and cut down for
>detail a bit.
>
>I dunno...
>Just trying to figure it out
>too hehehe
>*edit*
>OK looking more, I don't see
>the end of the stretcher
>anymore in shot 25 either,
>it's really obvious in 23
>and 24 though?
>This is too much thinking for
>this early on a Saturday
>LOL
>
>And ONE more thing LOL
>That thing that looks like a
>watch? From the pics
>here the only person wearing
>something on their right arm
>is Bruce.
>
>Tell me to shut up any
>time now folks....my husband would
>probably appreciate me not analyzing
>Survivor stuff anymore this morning
>*grin*
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Karma doesn't come back on people
>because some universal controller-god pushes
>buttons. It comes back on
>people because they dig holes
>for themselves to fall into.
>

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Singapore Vidcaps"
I believe Shane also wears one of those Armstrong yellow bands????

03-13-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Singapore Vidcaps"
Nick (confessional): "I just hit Bruce in the face with a machete, I'm out of here."

Hmm, normally when someone says something this obvious in the previews it means they are going nowhere. At least in the US previews.

03-11-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
37. "Singapore Video"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-06 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Here is the actual video to view from Google, that was posted by anywho from SuvivorSucks, Spoilers. You can see clearly that Sally is not with the LaMina's when they row to Casaya Beach. You can also see Nick actually whack Bruce with the Machete. IMO, the lip injury is not a big deal, maybe more of a fat lip thing than a gaping wound, certainly nothing that would require a medivac. At any rate Cirie, being an OR nurse will most definately know how to handle this minor emergency....Also, note the new black buffs...

See the video here

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Singapore Video"
How strange to hear Austin use the "f" word in that preview.

Who wears the straw hat? A person with the straw hat is checking out Bruce's lip.

03-12-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Singapore Video"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-06 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Who wears the straw hat? A person with the straw hat is checking out Bruce's lip.

I think that is the same hat that we see Nick wearing when he arrives in the boat to the Casaya Camp. So, I think that it's Nick checking out Bruce's lip...

And I didn't hear Austin using that word at all!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-12-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Singapore Video"
What Austin said was "come in there and see if I can come out victorious", not the "F" word.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-12-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Singapore Video"
Thank you for clarifying. Either I was not fully awake when I heard it this am or they changed the vid clip. Guess I was not fully awake because now I clearly hear what you wrote--but I hear that as clearly as I heard him say the f word this morning!

Does not seem like 'if I can come out victorious" would sound like "f-in" whatever I thought I heard, but, oh well. I need to be more awake before posting lol! Must have been the rowdy thunderstorms we had last night.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
I asked my son who is a policeman, some questions about stretchers. Carnac the Adequate is correct about local protocols. My son told me what they do in the mid-west.

1. 4-man crew holds at each corner
2. Upper extremity event carried head first
3. Lower extremity event carried feet first

I asked about a bowel problem and he said it wouldn't matter.

When I look at vid-caps 23,24,& 25 and apply #1, they would have to be carrying the person head-first toward the boat. If the two medical personal closest to us are holding a corner, then there is no room for the head, it is feet that are covered with the ? (AESCO?? MEDICO) blanket.

Although when I look at Sonicbluebird's cap, *Thank You*, it does look like legs. It also shows they are not carrying the stretcher by the corners. This would take care of not seeing the head.

But there does seem to be a rise under the “MEDICO” part of the blanket. To me that would suggest a female.

Are there any other medical personal, policemen, firemen, or EMTs with ideas?

Here's my take: Vid 24-Waiting for the boat to arrive. 4 medical personnel holding stretcher with female.

Vid 25-Boat arrives, Bruce reaches out & touches female to say goodbye. IMO he sees them as his children, unruly ones. But now one is sick. I can still see 4 medical personnel, 1 boat driver, female on stretcher, & Bruce with armband. The arm with the bright band looks like it is reaching from the left side of the picture. The face above it looks like Bruce. That body looks shorter or is bending over.

If Bruce is on the stretcher, then who is the person with the armband touching his knee?

I'm new at spoiling so be kind to me.

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to send private message to Carnac%20The%20Adequate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
Excellent call!

Caps 23-24 show the same elbows/knees pointing up (and to the right of the frame?) in the air, but cap 25 is not the same arm or leg bending another way, but is instead Bruce leaning in to offer comfort, or reassurance, or a parting gesture of some kind!

--------------------------------

(Of course, if this were Karate Kid XXIV -- Daniel-San Does Survivor, Mr. Miagyi would have repaired the evacuee's ruptured spleen with some coconut tea and a much more dramatic hand gesture ... but maybe this one is for special use while suspended over salt water.)

(Sorry. I've resisted the Mr. Miagyi jokes all season, so far, but this scene just HAD to have one!)

03-13-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
Guys, there is no one leaning in wearing an armband in Cap 25. The "armband" is a gleaming object that is on the boat: look at Cap 26, it is below the arm of the guy on the right.

Cap 25 transitions between two different shots. How else do you account for the fact that you can see the light on the boat *through* the shoulder of the front-left stretcher carrier in Cap 25? And look at how far away the boat is in Caps 23-24.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
I see what you're talking about Brownroach. So what seems to be an arm with band is the end, or footboard, of the stretcher. Clears that up for me. Thanks and sorry for heading down the wrong path. Even though I know you're right, I still see Bruce's head. Must be the power of the Zen Garden.

03-13-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
Well when I first saw that isolated cap I thought it was a person's head at the end of the stretcher instead of the legs. So no apologies necessary.

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
Part of me thinks it is Bruce based on the spoilers, so I don't know if I am letting them cloud my judgement or not. The bump under the blanket could indicate a female, but it could be a guy with his arms across his chest or a guy with medical equipment on his chest like say IV bags or even just bunched up blankets.

03-13-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-06 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

The bare chested man carrying the left front of the stretcher heading toward the boat is speculated to be Shane. Shane also wears a LIVESTRONG yellow arm band on his wrist, just as Bruce does...

ETA: Yes, I agree with BR, that light mark is from the superimposed boat...fwiw

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Another Viewpoint on the Stretcher"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-06 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Great job everyone! I thought that bony shoulder and arm, front right, definitely looked like Shane's. Assuming Sally stayed on EX for a while, and Shane is the carrier, it is more likely that this person is either Danielle or Courtney, though we don't really know what timeframe this is in.

I forgot who posted above that laying this way made their thighs look thinner (lolol, it's true) but I don't think they are near thin enough to be Cirie's, nor Bruce's. The legs look kind of longesh to me, too. Courtney's knees look so darn bony standing up, but I can't guess what they would look like curled under like that. I'm still leaning Danielle, but am worried that if we are shown this, does this person even come back into the game at all?

ETA: The caps above show all Casaya's present come merge day, so if this happens first night this person comes back, or is indeed Sally.

03-14-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
55. "the Recrap"
Didn't really know where to put this, so here it is...a press release statement from Celebrity Spider, posted by anywho at Survivor Sucks/Spoilers...

press release :

Season Highlights & Never Before Seen Footage Next Week on Survivor: Panama 3/10/06

HIGHLIGHTS AND NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FOOTAGE ON A SPECIAL EPISODE OF "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND ," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15

"Survivor: Exile Island…A Closer Look" -- The first fifteen days on the island are revisited with 13 brand new scenes, on a special episode of SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Wednesday, March 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Host Jeff Probst highlights the first fifteen days of the castaways adventures on the island. Never-before-seen footage includes tribe Casaya singing "Happy Birthday" to Shane's son, Boston, who is celebrating his 13th birthday back in the United States, Sally confiding in Austin about her recent divorce and subsequent alienation from her family, an evening eruption around the Casaya campfire that ends when Aras makes a speech to motivate the group and Casaya's surprise source of food which subsequently powers them to an Immunity victory.

Additionally, clips of upcoming episodes will also be revealed, along with a preview of a brand new episode to air when SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND returns to its regularly scheduled time period on Thursday, March 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

source celebrityspider

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: the Recrap"
Additionally, clips of upcoming episodes will also be revealed, along with a preview of a brand new episode to air

This makes me think that indeed our darling bebekid is indeed right with her assumption...

I am convinced that we are seeing previews from the rest of the season. There is way too much happening here to fit in one episode. The merge IC has always been an endurance challenge for whoever wants it bad enough, hasn't it? It would be so unfair to have one of these "coconut chop" challenges for the merge IC. And most merge episodes don't have an RC, do they?

Could lead one to believe that we are judging things wrongly off of the "new" clips. Getting ahead of ourselves, if you will.
As she notes, the Merge IC (No RC for Merge) is usually an endurance challenge.
Not that survivor couldn't change things around, but I feel pretty confident in saying that an endurance challenge is kind of intrical at the merge.
And the Coconut Chop (RC) probably comes later in the season.

03-14-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
57. "RE: the Recrap"
Casaya's surprise source of food which subsequently powers them to an Immunity victory.

So I guess that's the snake dinner that we never saw.

This sounds like a yawn for the most part, so I'm not sorry I have other plans and won't be able to see it. I'll be curious to see the preview vidcaps though. Very interesting that we'll be getting scenes from several episodes; *that* will be fun to sort out.

03-14-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: the Recrap"
I'm interested in hearing whether Sally's alienation from family includes her Mom, in that CO's blonde supposedly didn't get to see her Mom. Maybe we'll find out if Sally's Mom is a likely candidate for visiting--if they aren't speaking, probably not.

03-22-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
59. "RE: the Recrap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

BUMP
Duh, I just posted in the wrong vidcap thread because I didn't see this one ...

So are we in agreement now that the Medivac preview belongs to a future ep? Nothing about it in the Ep7 web promo or press release, nothing in the Ep8 blurb Brownroach posted to suggest it happens there. I'm thinking Ep9, and therefore it's Bruce, whatever we think of those thighs.

03-22-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
60. "RE: the Recrap"
Agreed on my part. I haven't seen anything to suggest that the spoiler that it was Bruce is not correct.

03-22-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
61. "RE: the Recrap"
Neither have I, RR. On the contrary, Wickchix spoiled an injury and then asked CO if he had gotten the name BRUCE as that was the name given her -- and this was before anyone had Bruce as a contestant.

03-23-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
62. "RE: the Recrap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 06:47 AM (EST)

I'm feeling good that the shots you are referring to are indeed in the future. I feel confident that Bruce is indeed on that stretcher...male legs, dark, loose fitting shorts....speculate that it's probably ep 9, as that's when Wickchix specifies Bruce's departure.

03-25-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Ep 7, Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Here are the vidcaps from the latest webpromo...thanks Survivor Fever!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •