The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-07-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"

State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six

First, allow me to get the business out of the way. The Community Guidelines and the Spoiler Guidelines help with making this place an organized and friendly place. If you’ve never read them before, I suggest taking a few minutes and doing so.

Now that I’ve done that, let’s get ready to SPOIL! First, going to the past is a great way to figure out the future. Sometimes, seeing how some people rub others can provide great insight. So, I suggest reading the East Coast Update thread and the Official Summary for episode five. Oh, and watch the Survivor Insider clips (or just read the transcription). We also looked back at how people in the game were edited.

Ok, so we have dealt with what has already happened, but we need to focus on episode six. With the clues given to us in Preview Vidcaps, SeeBS Misdirection, and the Web Promo, we can see that there is a competition on a huge course that concludes with a puzzle. It appears that this challenge is the reward challenge. Jeff is also revealing a twist (which has been speculated to be individual immunity yet immediate banishment to Exile Island). The immunity challenge appears to be running through tall grass. It is possible that it is a combination reward/immunity challenge. For the large course, we can see overhead shots and up close, we might be seeing the tall grass.

So the name of the episode, “Salvation and Desertion,” seems to indicate that going to Exile Island isn’t going to be so bad this time. The SeeBS Misdirection also gives the same indications. People, on these boards, tend to be thinking that Sally is being exiled, and that Casaya (though dysfunctional) will be winning the Immunity Challenge. So the rest of La Mina seems to be in trouble. If we use the classic Outfrontgirl theory, Dan’s days are limited. This isn’t a sure bet but is a better bet than a lot of things.

So how does that tie in with ChillOne’s spoilers, and the Opening Credit spoilers? The F2 blonde haired girl will either be Danielle or Sally with chances of Danielle being better. That leaves Sally to be going home just before the family visit (so still post-merge). Shane, with his constant referring to his son, will probably go ballistic if he doesn’t get to see his son. Aras or Austin seems to be going home soon, but in a shocker of an episode. It is possible to be this episode, but it also doesn’t quite line up perfectly. The credits have been shaved down, shortened, and cut out all together, meaning that SeeBS could just be getting greedy with ad spots, or there are some serious spoilers in there. Dan is not a safe guy.

Well, that simply leaves the vote to be dealt with. I hope this summary has helped in your decision making process.

Three is the perfect number.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Scarlett O Hara 03-07-06 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Flowerpower 03-08-06 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... mll1717 03-08-06 3
   RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... emydi 03-08-06 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Brownroach 03-08-06 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... michel 03-08-06 6
   RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Outfrontgirl 03-08-06 7
       RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Brownroach 03-08-06 8
       RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... strid333 03-08-06 10
           RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Outfrontgirl 03-09-06 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling - Season ... Krautboy 03-08-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-07-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Fabulous, my dear Strid, just fabulous! Thank you for your concise summary of the week's happenings!

... and I agree, 3 is the perfect number!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Great job, Strid! You summed up what we indeed have for the week! Too bad I still can't get a handle on it...as we've already had one 2 day cycle, I question if we will have another abbreviated one. I'm not convinced that there is only one challenge this week, and I really have no idea as to who will be exiled....yes, CBS is getting quite stingy...

Great job! And THANKS...

fp

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Wow, finally got on the boards. I just wanted to say great job on the SOTS this week strid! I enjoy reading them every week and all of the post as well. Everyone does such a great job of analyzing on the boards and are nice as well (unlike SUCKS). Can't wait to post somemore....

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Welcome ml!! Keep posting!

Strid...Nice SOTS on a tough week spoiling wise!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Hey, aren't you always supposed to do Episode 3, strid333? Oh, I get it now: (3x3)-3 = Episode 6.

Great SOTS, strid.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Very nice job on a week were CBS hasn't revealed much. You put it all in focus.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
strid, Thank you! I feel strangely comforted by your excellent organizing job--needing comforting because this is yet another "WTF will CBS decide is a good way to twist this game week."

My only question is where does the "shocker" spoiler come from that you mention re Austin or Aras? I missed that one.

Aside: Hey, michel, is that a new sig pic? It's soo lovely.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Oh yeah, OFG, I was going to ask about that too. Aras or Austin going soon in a shocker? Strid is there an invisible thread here somewhere?

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
>My only question is where does
>the "shocker" spoiler come from
>that you mention re Austin
>or Aras? I missed that
>one.
>
Well, I was rushing through the SOTS but in the Chillone thread in posts 85-87, there was talk of these guys. It is possible that I rushed too fast and got it wrong though.

Three is the perfect number.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Thanks strid!
Checked those posts, lol, post 85 was mine by the way, but I was only saying Chill never identified one member of the jury so there was technically room for it to be either Dan or Austin.

>>>But If Aras was a SHOCKING Episode 7 boot

is spec that appears to come out of nowhere as in not based on any spoiler in the thread.
Perhaps a confusion of "small man" candidate Austin with Aras because both names start with A?

Anyhow, there's no Aras boot spoiler, shocking or otherwise. That guy is so winning this season.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling - Season Twelve - Episode Six"
Thanks Strid3333!

Nice clean, concise summary...with a surprise twist of Aras and Austin thrown in to keep us on our toes!?!

Thanks for the good work...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •