The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The (Disgusting) Family"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

wolfshead 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-03, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wolfshead Click to send private message to wolfshead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The (Disgusting) Family"
I saw this for only the third time tonight. I'd like to say that I'll never watch it again but unfortunately I'll probably be drawn to watch it again in the same way that one would watch a snake devouring a rat. These people surely must be actors. Surely no real people behave this way. This is the most unattractive group of people I have ever seen. Not only are they unable to control their foul mouths but are apparently also unable to control their limbs. Can none of them remain still for more than one second? "Uncle Michael" is a financial planner? For whom? Not one of them would last through a single meal at my parents' table. They have no manners, no dignity and no respect for themselves or anyone else. YUUUUKKKK!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The (Disgusting) Family toddE 08-21-03 1
   RE: The (Disgusting) Family Loree 08-21-03 2
       RE: The (Disgusting) Family okdebi 08-21-03 3
 RE: The (Disgusting) Family Spidey 08-22-03 4
   RE: The (Disgusting) Family munson 08-22-03 5
 RE: The (Disgusting) Family jsanb 08-22-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
I must admit that I have seen every episode, and last night was just the worst! Cousin Robert caused the downfall of the last likable character, other than cousin Michael, because he apparently thinks if he gets all his friendly relatives booted, they'll pick him to re-enter. What an idiot! Now there's just Dawn Marie, Cousin Ed and Uncle Michael--any of whom would make me puke as the winner--and Cousin Michael, who has been so heavily shown as the likely winner that there is no suspense. Maybe I'll tune back in to see which booted member gets to return, but I'm definitely taking a break from the show next week.

And good point--who would trust Uncle Michael to invest their money? I can't imagine!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
I've watched every episode too. And I wish the whiny Dawn Marie would get booted.

Robert has spent weeks telling the others they have to get rid of Uncle Michael and he wanted to get out cousin Ed because he is Uncle Michael's godson. Then he has the perfect opportunity and he puts up someone that actually liked him? What kind of stupid game is he playing? I have no idea how anyone is going to get back in the game but Robert is not going to do it this way.

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-03, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okdebi Click to send private message to okdebi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell he thought he was doing!! HE's been preaching about getting rid of both of them for so long and then like has been said..perfect opportunity!! Did he just lack the nerve to put up Uncle Mike?? Don't these people watch reality shows and know enough that the person that is the "pawn", most likely will be the one that leaves?? Its like those horror movies where people go down the basement stairs..you KNOW whats going to happen but people still don't learn!!!

If Dawn Marie wins this stupid show, I will scream bloody murder. As much as I don't like the Uncle or Eddie, at least they are somewhat playing the game. Dawn Marie is just whining and crying her way through.

Debi

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
I think this show is hysterical. Makes me feel a whole lot better about my family too!

Cousin Mike is the only deserving one left in the game. I'll bet as soon as Uncle Mike goes up, he's booted. What an overbearing tyrant! I would love to see the two Mikes head-to-head in the final and the outcast cousin wins it all and doesn't share a penny with anyone. Just desserts.

The BOD is full of a bunch of pricks too. But damn, it's funny!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
Unfortunately, it looks like no one will dare put up Uncle Mike so it looks like he is destined for the finals - where he will be trounced by Cousin Mike!!

I cannot believe no one in the Family has figured out that the servants are the Board. Perhaps it's obvious from the outside because we know, but who else do they think it is?

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-22-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The (Disgusting) Family"
I have to admit that I love this show because the players are sooo stupid regarding the secret board of directors. BUUUTTT, I forgot to watch the last episode. Did anyone tape it and willing to ship it?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •